Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1633596 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

He was saying he can't breath in the car, long before chauvin came to the scene and long before the retrained him on the floor.

He was heard saying I ate too many drugs.

They found different kinds of drugs in the back of the squad car. Those drugs he ingested

I posted an article yesterday. there were two guys in the car when he was accosted. One had sold him the drugs. they sat and watched as the cops tried to arrest this recalcitrant guy. The drug peddler refused to testify lest he be held as an accomplice. He should have warned Chauvin that that Floyd was as high as a kite or rather Salford1 whenever he posts here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

The video produced showed Chauvin knee was on his shoulder blade. Not on the neck. the autopsy showed no injury to this breathing highway
Neck or shoulder blade. Which one is it?

'‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:
I am even giving you too much credit. You must have flunked inter-science in primary school
I aced. And aced many University units ,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

'‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth"

Forbes which you quote and your Lincoln quote says Trump is not a bililonaire has this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/04/05/derek-chauvin-defense-shows-video-clip-to-suggest-officer-knelt-on-george-floyds-shoulder-not-his-neck/?sh=49e503546414
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

What idiot liked your post. you are so far mesmerised by the media that you lack critical thinking abilities.

Here are two links that show kneeling on the neck wa spart of the maximum restraint training manual .

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/george-floyd/minneapolis-police-training-materials-show-knee-to-neck-restraint-similar-to-used-on-george-floyd/89-9f002e3f-972a-4410-86cb-50a1237fc496

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-police-trained-to-use-neck-restraint-george-floyd-2020-7

Please GTFO and go suck your thumb.

Sure you know better than Minneapolis police

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/us/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-police-policy-violation.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
salford1:

Shoulder blade
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Sure you know better than Minneapolis police

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/us/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-police-policy-violation.html

If you watch the trial you would know from the cross examination chauvin did not violate any policy the media has been setting the public to riot if they don't convict. Go and watch for yourself the whole cross examination

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree with Speaker Boehner on this

Me too
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

If you watch the trial you would know from the cross examination chauvin did not violate any policy the media has been setting the public to riot if they don't convict. Go and watch for yourself the whole cross examination

Chauvin is being tried by the media. A BLM activist warned that there will be hell if Chauvin is not convicted.
The media has to push the racist narrative of the left.The media is not reporting defence arguments . Media is leftist and is totally leftist antifa controlled.
Somehow people on the right want the truth and nothing but the truth.
The left wants some scalp for their moral high horse
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Brideofdickoln1: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:

Chauvin is being tried by the media. A BLM activist warned that there will be hell if Chauvin is not convicted.
The media has to push the racist narrative of the left.The media is not reporting defence arguments . Media is leftist and is totally leftist antifa controlled.
Somehow people on the right want the truth and nothing but the truth.
The left wants some scalp for their moral high horse

Yeah I just saw that meanwhile another BLM cofounder just bought her house for $1.4m at Beverly hills while they tell idiots like prideoflincoln1 to burn down their business and neighborhood

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

These guys prefer alternative facts they rather say things that never happened, just they are foolish not to realize they can be George Floyd in USA too and the racists they are twerking will justify their death.

To be honest with you, I am not surprised that many Americans can be this way. I mean, is there a nation with more flat earthers or people abducted by aliens from out of space?

Their leaders must be from Mars a Lago lol, for the magats sure can't be leading themselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
budaatum:

To be honest with you, I am not surprised that many Americans can be this way. I mean, is there a nation with more flat earthers or people abducted by aliens from out of space?

Their leaders must be from Mars a Lago lol, for the masses sure can't be leading themselves.

Trump exposed them more really, America has been living off propaganda in most parts especially the conservative whites, these people won't sit on same church with the umudike republicans twerking for them, people who love guns more than their lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:
Last year many of you dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop as fake.
Apparently Dailymail has verified the contents forensically and determined they are authentic.
Shame on you leftists here for believing the media who cover for Joedementia. Joe Biden knew of his sons criminal actions drugs and prostitution (sex trafficking) and paedo tendencies with his 14 yr old niece.

For Daily Mail to publish this, seems Joe Dementia writing is on the wall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

When dimwits here accuse me of conspiracies They are displaying immense ignorance, a higher sense of imbecility. Reading through what was already in public domain ,covered by media and big tech. And the FBI had the laptop for a whole year. This is now a full blown commie state with FBI acting as the Stasi (Im sure many Joe Biden lovers here never heard of Stasi and the BLM brownshirts ) .
If it was Trump's son who had done this the Stasi would have sent him to Gitmo. But democrats never get to account for their crimes if they are well connected. A prosecutor is sifting through Trump taxes looking for any crime to charge him, yet they have sex trafficking, paedophilia, corruption , drugs, prostitution evidence in Hunter's laptop.
To make it worse Joe and Jill Biden knew that he was taking nude photos with the son of his dead brothers wife who was below 14.They banned him from being with her alone .In effect Joe Biden covered up for his sons illegal activities , this makes him an accomplice in Hunter's criminal actions.

Its all in the article. Dailymail will be releasing more details in the coming days.

Mene Mene Tekel

The media dismissed the laptop story saying it was Russian disinformation.
We posted the story here but were dismissed by those whose snouts are way too far where the sun dont shine .

Shockingly, the messages infer the ailing Joe Biden only launched a presidential bid at the demand of Hunter.

“Your team just made me the uncontrollable troubled tax cheat philanderer sex and drug addict that you tried so hard to fix but couldn’t yt. They just totally wrote my life away,” Hunter texted Joe in 2019, per the report. “If you dont run ill never have a chance at redemption.”

Joe Biden allegedly assured his son he would run, but also urged him to watch what he sent via text message — apparently aware of security concerns.

Is Hunter Biden a Govt official? Trumpanzees and unhinged emotional rants are like 5 and 6.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ibime:

Is Hunter Biden a Govt official? Trumpanzees and unhinged emotional rants are like 5 and 6.
They want Hunter Biden to be Matt Gaetz by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:
More experts are speaking.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-04-09/forensic-pathologist-says-activities-of-law-enforcement-resulted-in-george-floyds-death

The person who conducted autopsy on George Floyd will testify too

Facts don't matter to Nairaland right wing loonies. Even If Derick Chauvin confesses to killing George Floyd deliberately, they would still say he was forced to lie by leftists or misquoted by CNN.

Derrick chauvin's knee was on Floyd's neck for over 9 minutes, but they see his knee on his shoulder, back and every other place except the neck, even though the video is clear and taken live.

Floyd died there on the spot before the arrival of fire fighters, as testified to by the actual fire fighters on the scene, but Trump's crazy loonies from their imagination says he died on the way to hospital.

All medical and forensic experts that testified so far says Floyd died as a result of Chauvin's knee on his neck, but loonies say he just happens to die of drug overdose.

So you think the actual pathologist that carried out the autopsy can change their mind?

US right wing conservatives have become synonymous with looniness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
wirinet:

Facts to matter to Nairaland right wing loonies. Even If Derick Chauvin confesses to killing George Floyd deliberately, they would still say he was forced to lie by leftists or misquoted by CNN.

Derrick chauvin's knee was on Floyd's neck for over 9 minutes, but they see his knee on his shoulder, back and every other place except the neck, even though the video is clear and taken live.

Floyd died there on the spot before the arrival of fire fighters, as testified to by the actual fire fighters on the scene, but Trump's crazy loonies from their imagination says he died on the way to hospital.

All medical and forensic experts that testified so far says Floyd died as a result of Chauvin's knee on his neck, but loonies say he just happens to die of drug overdose.

So you think the actual pathologist that carried out the autopsy can change their mind?

US right wing conservatives have become synonymous with looniness.

Alternative facts looniness, really what happened to George Floyd has been happening to other blacks and their murderers get let off because they will be framed as drug addicts.

Its no surprise most of these retarded people are trying to push narratives like that, its a pattern they have used before.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Alternative facts looniness, really what happened to George Floyd has been happening to other blacks and their murderers get let off because they will be framed as drug addicts.

Its no surprise most of these retarded people are trying to push narratives like that, its a pattern they have used before.

Yes blacks have been extra judicially murdered by police for ages and are labelled drug addicts, but George Floyd's case has one major difference. The murder was captured live on TV. The "he died of drug overdose" narrative would not fly. Even If he was overdosed, it would be difficult to prove that Chauvin knee on his neck did not contribute to his death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

The burden of prove is to show the kneel cause the death not the other way around cheesy

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1380607915875258369?s=19

I wonder what you think this entire court case is about.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

Hahaha George floyd was a drug addict, he had his dealer with him in the car and his girlfriend testify on TV that they both abuse drugs. He has been hospitalized before.

See the bolded. You are describing yourself

---Why didn't George Floyd died in his previous drugs overdose episodes---a good example---when he was hospitalized for almost 5 days---but happened to die within a short time of his contact with Derek Chauvin---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
basilico:
Last year many of you dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop as fake.
Apparently Dailymail has verified the contents forensically and determined they are authentic.
Shame on you leftists here for believing the media who cover for Joedementia. Joe Biden knew of his sons criminal actions drugs and prostitution (sex trafficking) and paedo tendencies with his 14 yr old niece.

For Daily Mail to publish this, seems Joe Dementia writing is on the wall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9445105/What-Hunter-Biden-left-tell-memoir-revealed.html

When dimwits here accuse me of conspiracies They are displaying immense ignorance, a higher sense of imbecility. Reading through what was already in public domain ,covered by media and big tech. And the FBI had the laptop for a whole year. This is now a full blown commie state with FBI acting as the Stasi (Im sure many Joe Biden lovers here never heard of Stasi and the BLM brownshirts ) .
If it was Trump's son who had done this the Stasi would have sent him to Gitmo. But democrats never get to account for their crimes if they are well connected. A prosecutor is sifting through Trump taxes looking for any crime to charge him, yet they have sex trafficking, paedophilia, corruption , drugs, prostitution evidence in Hunter's laptop.
To make it worse Joe and Jill Biden knew that he was taking nude photos with the son of his dead brothers wife who was below 14.They banned him from being with her alone .In effect Joe Biden covered up for his sons illegal activities , this makes him an accomplice in Hunter's criminal actions.

Its all in the article. Dailymail will be releasing more details in the coming days.

Mene Mene Tekel

The media dismissed the laptop story saying it was Russian disinformation.
We posted the story here but were dismissed by those whose snouts are way too far where the sun dont shine .

Shockingly, the messages infer the ailing Joe Biden only launched a presidential bid at the demand of Hunter.

“Your team just made me the uncontrollable troubled tax cheat philanderer sex and drug addict that you tried so hard to fix but couldn’t yt. They just totally wrote my life away,” Hunter texted Joe in 2019, per the report. “If you dont run ill never have a chance at redemption.”

Joe Biden allegedly assured his son he would run, but also urged him to watch what he sent via text message — apparently aware of security concerns.

---If all these are true---Hunter Biden should have been charged to the court---The DoJ and FBI under Trump administration had the laptop for almost one year---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

The burden of prove is to show the kneel cause the death not the other way around cheesy

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1380607915875258369?s=19

I am currently watching the testimony of the forensic pathologist, the man who performed the autopsy. After all said, he concluded that the cause of death was HOMICIDE. I honestly don't understand why right wing loonies are jubilating that the forensic pathologist exonerate Chauvin.

He only said that heart disease, drug overdose and hypertension PLAYED A ROLE in Floyd death. How this testimony exonerate Chauvin beats me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.