Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587367 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You sound like a yet to recover drug addict or someone who just ran away from being electrocuted for insanity.
Lost your mojo? You can no longer troll? What do you do for a living? Nothing!
If there was ever a challenge for everyone on this thread to have a group video call even on Zoom or Google Meet where you can have a level of anonymity if you like, you would go offline for 3 months!

Shameless loafer scrapping away in Okokomaiko and fording flood water faster than a catfish. Your paymaster here, Baba60+ insults Nigerians and all Right-leaning folks on this thread. Each of those people have stood up to be counted but never you.

You specifically avoid any post he calls Nigerians poor because it reminds you of your reality. No skill. No job. No nothing. Your only hope is moving from thread to thread specifically targeting Nigerians outside the country you presumably think are doing well to get into their books.

Everyone knows you are the slave-boy of the Eskimo and Pa Lookman. Still, they haven't done anything to salvage your life.
You are an "nwa-boy" - you must serve your masters on this thread for 7 years before any settlement and you still have years to go. You should be more worries about agberos stabbing you in the neck to get your phone when you return from search for daily paid menial jobs in the outskirts of the city tonight.

The only peace you'd ever find would be your animal-severed remains dumped in an unmarked mass grave!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I think you have an obsessive compulsive disorder i.e I think you have a mental illness. Just read all the rubbish you typed, you look like a jobless nonce.
Mr wikipedia editor is not normal. He is a living proof of the lack of mental health care resources in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Basilico and conspiracy theories are like 5 & 6. He is now posting junks from Alex Jones info wars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Isn't this a crafty art, bas. You add CDC, but all your info is "Alex Jones said".

We hear you, of course.

basilico:

You are not informed.
Check out here. CDC.. They are playing down the numbers.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Don't trust Alex Jones but there is more reporting about the downplayment

https://www.infowars.com/posts/caught-cdc-deletes-thousands-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

The exact same web page showed from
December 14, 2020, to July 19, 2021,
12,313 deaths were reported.
That’s a 6,234 death increase in six days!
However, on July 21, just two days later,
the website claimed the number of deaths
reported after receiving the COVID vaccine
was back down to 6,207.
So, what is the real number?

Some time ago I reiterated that COVID-19 deaths from vaccines are more than all other vaccine deaths combined. I also read somewhere that some cities have had more rona vaccine deaths than from the actual rona infections.

I've added a second screenshot showing reported number of deaths broken down by respective vaccine.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Mr wikipedia editor is not normal. He is a living proof of the lack of mental health care resources in Nigeria grin
That piece of human feaces know as Mr Wikipedia is suffering from pyschosis which is not surprising reading the garbage he posts all the time. I remember when the Cockwomble was calling me the son of a drug mule and downgraded down with his insults and called me a fraudster like he called you and some other guys here fraudsters too. The guy needs pyschiatric help and i sincerely believe that. Maybe the hunger in the land is taking a sad turn in his head making him a pyschiatric patient that cannot get the needed treatment in a land going through a difficult situation. That mental dwarf will be in the market square soon if his people refuses to commit him to a pyschiatric home. Maybe we need to open a Go Fund me Account for him and i will put my token to assist him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
basilico:

He is using the same cdc website.Does it matter really about the messenger or the message?
And for the record Alex Jones on Jan 6 was screaming via a megaphone to the crowd not to go into the Capitol because it was a setup. There is a video of that ..but a cnn educated life skills graduate would never know that

Do you now agree that the rona vaccine is causing deaths?

We patiently await your posting it here please.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Basilico and conspiracy theories are like 5 & 6. He is now posting junks from Alex Jones info wars.
Anyone that believes so much in that kind of conspiracy is not normal. These guys are die hard cultists in the mode of the cultists followers of Branch Davidians and Rev Jim Jones. What they gain from their lunacy is what i want to know. You can't be addicted to this much falsehoods without getting anything back. Maybe, Trump's funding their lifestyle in Umudike.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Ya donkey, exposed security guard, gate keeper ya still touring Canada in search of the cheapest cost of living. Ya donkey loser ya fake it till you make it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That piece of human feaces know as Mr Wikipedia is suffering from pyschosis which is not surprising reading the garbage he posts all the time. I remember when the Cockwomble was calling me the son of a drug mule and downgraded down with his insults and called me a fraudster like he called you and some other guys here fraudsters too. The guy needs pyschiatric help and i sincerely believe that. Maybe the hunger in the land is taking a sad turn in his head making him a pyschiatric patient that cannot get the needed treatment in a land going through a difficult situation. That mental dwarf will be in the market square soon if his people refuses to commit him to a pyschiatric home. Maybe we need to open a Go Fund me Account for him and i will put my token to assist him.
Don't mind the pathetic loser. He is calling me an Eskimo. Well I would rather be an Eskimo than live under the government of Buhari. Last time I check, dodo is now cheaper in Eskimo land than in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
I wonder why Nigeria do not have a sanitarium where mentally deficient people are being housed and treated. A lot of pyschiatric patients are running loose in Nigeria. So sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Don't mind the pathetic loser. He is calling me an Eskimo. Well I would rather be an Eskimo than live under the government of Buhari grin
Just ignore that piece of garbage. I need to start ignoring these cursed losers in the game of life because they are getting their just desert from the Good Man above. We all get what we deserve in life and these losers are getting it hard in Umudike.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Don't mind the pathetic loser. He is calling me an Eskimo. Well I would rather be an Eskimo than live under the government of Buhari. Last time I check, dodo is now cheaper in Eskimo land than in Nigeria grin

Ya an eskimo ya donkey. Ya a fake loser who likes it cheap cheap.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Is that English he's typing or Latin. Mental illness is not recognized in Nigeria because the leaderships have stolen the Commonwealth into bankruptcy and there is no budget to fund pyschiatric hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Is that English he's typing or Latin. Mental illness is not recognized in Nigeria because the leaderships have stolen the Commonwealth into bankruptcy and there is no budget to fund pyschiatric hospitals.
Akure English perhaps. That's one of the symptoms of malnutrition which has starved the brain of much needed nutrients grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Akure English perhaps. That's one of the symptoms of malnutrition which has starved the brain of much needed nutrients grin
So sad, i hope most Nigerians are not like these born losers because the country deserves better than these divinely cursed foools wasting away in penury but mouthing off on Nairaland where they count courtesy of that Made in China Cheap Phone and N200 Data. No wonder some peoole spend their life blaming the elders in their villages for a fvcked up life they are living with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
So sad, i hope most Nigerians are not like these born losers because the country deserves better than these divinely cursed foools wasting away in penury but mouthing off on Nairaland where they count courtesy of that Made in China Cheap Phone and N200 Data. No wonder some peoole spend their life blaming the elders in their villages for a fvcked up life they are living with.
99.9999% of Nigerians are not like these idiots. Thank God for that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Ya skinny hungry donkey claiming a packing space for his plots grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Just ignore that piece of garbage. I need to start ignoring these cursed losers in the game of life because they are getting their just desert from the Good Man above. We all get what we deserve in life and these losers are getting it hard in Umudike.
I have been ignoring the obsessed MOFO since last year and would continue to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Anyone that believes so much in that kind of conspiracy is not normal. These guys are die hard cultists in the mode of the cultists followers of Branch Davidians and Rev Jim Jones. What they gain from their lunacy is what i want to know. You can't be addicted to this much falsehoods without getting anything back. Maybe, Trump's funding their lifestyle in Umudike.

Let me humour you:
Why have you left EnlightenedUFO to ford floods in Okokomaiko and without a job after slaving for you?
Why are you denying your own identity?
Why haven't you paid child support and why do several court cases about you show up in searches someone has been posting here about you?

Pa Lookman, why did you ghost on Taofeek your relative on Facebook and abandoned your account just because he asked for $200?
Why can't you right the wrongs and at least be present for your numerous children?
Why weren't you present for the burial of your first babymama who died of a terminal illness, leaving your fat daughter to bear the pain alone?

Baba60+, why haven't you been able to repeat all the lies you stated about your employment history, including where you intended and work after you were busted in the first week of June?
Why are you an internet troll at 62?
Why haven't you done anything significant with your life in your 60s and enjoy making a fool of yourself, getting scalped by people you are at least 20 years older than and some over 35 years?
Why did you spend all your youth siring children?

Does your own confession of being very good at shooting anybody down even from 100 meters away with any gun have anything to do with the court cases?
Are those felony court cases why you can't be within meters of any of your babymamas and have limited custody of the many children you sired?
Was that why you held a grudge against Samira's mother even when she died?

May you be struck with lightning as many times as the wrinkles on your face!
May as many calamities as the strands of gray hair on your head befall you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

That guy is nutso. Like who brings Alex Jones into a comity of sane people. That should show you the garbage that guy consumes daily. Man is beyond redemption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mr Wikipedia is in pain. I will leave you alone because your curse is already on you and your wretched family. This is a guy suffering from deep pyschiatric problem and sadly enough, there's no good pyschiatric hospital in Umudike to treat this human garbage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibime:

That guy is nutso. Like who brings Alex Jones into a comity of sane people. That should show you that garbage that guy consumes daily. Man is beyond redemption.
It's a cult Ibime. These guys are deep into Orange cultism. Anyone that will quote from Klans playbook to justify their position is sick and that's what these obsessed Americanna wannabe are.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Mr Wikipedia is in pain. I will leave you alone because your curse is already on you and your wretched family. This is a guy suffering from deep pyschiatric problem and sadly enough, there's no good pyschiatric hospital in Umudike to treat this human garbage.
Na, ya was exposed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I have been ignoring the obsessed MOFO since last year and would continue to do so.
Please let him be. He's getting his just desert from the Good man above. Look at his life. God didn't create him a midget for any reason but to show him how sad his life will be.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The obsession is strong. He just types an epistle of lies and more lies just like their orange god.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.