Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590305 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17am On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:

grin
When the head is rotten, we break away the head

Yeah, right. cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yeah, right. cool
Uncle, Obama is not contesting in this election. Why can't you get Obama's mention out of your mouth like your god the orange turd grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Ode, mention a principled conservative and I'll be worried not all these deepstate rats.

I don't even know if he voted for Bush he served under but Collin Power hasn't voted for Republicans in at least12 years, so who cares?
salford1:

You are right. Not only has he divided the country, he has also divided the republican party like never seen before. grin
He is now the democrats greatest asset in this coming election grin

See what some of his ex cabinets members had to say about him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks Lisa grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:

This are daggers and spears into the hearts of trumptards grin

They are all enemies of State.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Joker grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Trump calls them "Gaga lovers"
OLAADEGBU:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:

Uncle, Obama is not contesting in this election. Why can't you get Obama's mention out of your mouth like your god the orange turd grin

Atimes, I always try to imagine what Obama could have done to Trump and his followers.

Even Buhari does not mention Jonathan again, and Trump is still stuck with Obama.

Biden the major candidate, they dont face. Their sole problem is Obama.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Another farm MK ultra controlled product speaking empty nonsense that can't be corroborated with facts.

I didn't watch but that face is blank and there will be a dark soul in it.

One thing we have found out about Trump through all of this is that he's a better human being than we previously thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1IDn5ims78
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Atimes, I always try to imagine what Obama could have done to Trump and his followers.

Even Buhari does not mention Jonathan again, and Trump is still stuck with Obama.

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2020
If Jonathan had done 1% of what Obama did, he would have long been executed, because it's called coup.
CoronaVirusRelo:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:

They believe anything, that's why they are liberals!

That's what they turn out to be after getting high education.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2020
tescoman90:

grin

I even think Biden has done more than 50 years if I'm not mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Fake fake fake!

No fact based comments like this are from democrats.

Deepstate actors.

No real Republican would sound that way.

She's a liberal and any conservative can tell.
saxywale1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1IDn5ims78

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
If Jonathan had done 1% of what Obama did, he would have long been executed, because it's called coup.

Trump has the judges in his palms. So this wailings are baseless. Obama still constructively insulted him weeks ago, shows you how brave an Obama is.

“Do what you think is right, Doing what feels good, what’s convenient, what’s easy — that’s how little kids think. Unfortunately, a lot of so-called grown-ups, including some with fancy titles and important jobs, still think that way — which is why things are so screwed up.” -Barrack Obama 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:41am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fine!

Where has your acclaimed truth gotten America to as of date.

Stop matching up please. Comparing Obama and Trump is an insult. Compare Trump with Buhari or better still, Obasanjo.

Any sane mind knows Trump will "NEVER" stand on same podium with Obama. That was a leader. Americans knew where we stood 5 years ago. Unlike now that we are the laughing stock of the entire world. Where wearing a mask has been politicised and Covid-19 is still a hoax to many. Where we have an illiterate as a president who never has an idea about what his talking about and repeatedly makes expensive and intentional blunders.

I guess you will never know the difference between Obama and Trump irrespective that the margin between both is wide. He has left power 4 years ago and that name still rings a bell in Trumps head, despite the fact that his opponent is Biden. It tells you, he was the real MVP

Obama is enemy of State. cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

This is Epic!

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Okay!

November is almost here.

Just dont shift goal post after his loss and remain on this thread.

You will swallow your words.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Even 5 terms couldn't have covered his crimes forever.
OLAADEGBU:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2020
This is why he is the super spreader and number one killer in America today. If I talk now, trumptards would say I am lying but where is the lie?

Who gave the orange turd this number i.e. 99% grin

The orange turd believes the statues are more important than the American being killed by Covid.

Even as daft as Buhari is, he can't make such statement.

Make I go chop my pounded Yam cool

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Even 5 terms couldn't have covered his crimes forever.

Zero indictment!

Can you beat that!

Trump can only wail. Media prosecution despite having all the judges on his side.

He is a toothless mongrel!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2020
You will be the one to bolt. You liberals always accuse others of what you are guilty of.

You should say what you will do when Biden or whoever they replace him with loses.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

November is almost here.

Just dont shift goal post after his loss and remain on this thread.

You will swallow your words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You will be the one to bolt. You liberals always accuse others of what you are guilty of.

You should say what you will do when Biden or whoever they replace him with loses.

November is almost here.

I rest my case
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2020
TDS on full Display, Everything Trump endorses Dems and the Media oppose and call it racist. Trump visits Mt. Rushmore, Media and Dems go into frenzy, Meanwhile Bernie Sanders had visited same place and the Media cheered and had no problem with it. What exactly could have possibly gone wrong? grin shocked Or did they think folks would forget in a hurry? The double standard is through d roof. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=Ogbanaga post=91423997][/quote]

New account again!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 2:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Hundreds of indictments through the military tribunals already.

Do you want Trump to talk about it so the deepstate can say the criminals are being arrested because Trump said so like they always say?

Trump has only one chance to get it right and so much is going already behind the scene. Infact there's has been a silent civil war we pray doesn't boil to the surface.

Watch out for so many politicians and holywood start committing suicides. Tom Hanks is already gone. His movie now online. Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen DeGeneres shows cancelled forever. Oprah's OWN will never come back, infact they are fighting to stay alive.

CoronaVirusRelo:

Zero indictment!

Can you beat that!

Trump can only wail. Media prosecution despite having all the judges on his side.

He is a toothless mongrel!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Hundreds of indictments through the military tribunals already.

Do you want Trump to talk about it so the deepstate can say the criminals are being arrested because Trump talked said so like they always do?

Trump has only one chance to get it right and so much is going already behind the scene. Infact there's has been a silent civil war we pray doesn't boil to the surface.

Watch out for so many politicians and holywood start committing suicides. Tom Hanks is already gone. His movie now online. Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen DeGeneres shows cancelled forever. Oprah's OWN will never come back, infct they are fighting to stay alive.

This is complete barbing salon analysis.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Trump is right 100%. You are the one delusional here!

The covid19 death rate is less than .002%.

Covid 19 is just like common cold even CDC says so.
salford1:
This is why he is the super spreader and number one killer in America today. If I talk now, trumptards would say I am lying but where is the lie?

Who gave the orange turd this number i.e. 99% grin

The orange turd believes the statues are more important than the American being killed by Covid.

Even as daft as Buhari is, he can't make such statement.

Make I go chop my pounded Yam cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2020
Same way all of a sudden they remember juneteenth now when Obama never once said anything about it and it was no issue even when more blacks got killed by the police and security guards under Obama.
obixcel:
TDS on full Display, Everything Trump endorses Dems and the Media oppose and call it racist. Trump visits Mt. Rushmore, Media and Dems go into frenzy, Meanwhile Bernie Sanders had visited same place and the Media cheered and had no problem with it. What exactly could have possibly gone wrong? grin shocked Or did they think folks would forget in a hurry? The double standard is through d roof. I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Then wait till you can no longer deny it.
CoronaVirusRelo:

This is complete barbing salon analysis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.