Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1601430 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
"Make America Great Again?

Just got back from Spike's BlacKkKlansman. Everyone should see it!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
itchie:

I only have meetings with human beings not baboons cheesy
I know you will be scared to death and i wouldn't even touch you. I will just use the power of $ to get you fvcked up and i will even pay for your hospitalization. Just want to give you a Chicago style justice because someone like you will not last 1 year in Chicago before going to the Cold Room.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
budaatum:
"Make America Great Again?

Just got back from Spike's BlacKkKlansman. Everyone should see it!
That's a very interesting movie. Advise our Nazi loving brothers to see that movie and see the real life we live through in America being black. Great movie indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
itchie:

Still repeating the same thing like a bleating he goat!! Since your brain is so empty that you can't say anything new, I have fixed your stupid comment for you cheesy
Foolish lucasbaboon, the most foolish baboon in the history of the world
Chicken itchie. God save your ugly kwashiokor ridden body, I would have gotten your body so fvcked up without yours truly putting a finger on you. Keep yapping your life away while your mates are climbing the ladder of success.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I the foolish lucasbaboon am a Chicken . May God save my ugly kwashiokor ridden body, I have gotten my own body so fvcked up without anyone even putting a finger on me. I'll Keep yapping my life away while my mates are climbing the ladder of success.
Mr lucasbaboon, say whatever you want, I'm not interested in meeting with foolish people talkless of a foolish baboon. So take your foolishness and get lost with it. Meanwhile, that little nonsense you wrote there has been fixed for you wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
itchie:

Mr lucasbaboon, say whatever you want, I'm not interested in meeting with foolish people talkless of a foolish baboon. So take your foolishness and get lost with it. Meanwhile, that little nonsense you wrote there has been fixed for you wink
The bottom line is that you will still go hungry tonight sleeping in your unlit one room filled with mosquitoes, bugs and rats. That's a destiny God put on your table and there's nothing you can do to alleviate the generational curse you inherited.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I know you will be scared to death and i wouldn't even touch you. I will just use the power of $ to get you fvcked up and i will even pay for your hospitalization. Just want to give you a Chicago style justice because someone like you will not last 1 year in Chicago before going to the Cold Room.
Oga I don't meet with baboons, na by force? I no wan see your ugly face, I don't want to have nightmares for the rest of my life cheesy the way you are even sounding desperate for this meeting, I am suspecting you o, its like hunger don finish your life for Chicago and you come dey find who go raise you small money for here. Abeg I don't give my money to baboons, look for someone else to beg.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The bottom line is that I the foolish lucasbaboon will still go hungry tonight sleeping in my unlit one room filled with mosquitoes, bugs and rats. That's a destiny God put on my table and there's nothing I can do to alleviate the generational curse i inherited.
Fixed for you again, foolish lucasbaboon wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Dr Blasey Ford's testimony, reactions? Kavanaugh was ranting and raving like a tipsy sailor lolz.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:
Dr Blasey Ford's testimony, reactions? Kavanaugh was ranting and raving like a tipsy sailor lolz.
Is that what you saw for yourself or what you have read and heard from the fake news liberal MSM? For your information, that testimony by Kavanaugh which you call "ranting and raving " has tilted the nomination tide in his favour. Senator Bob corker who was undecided has now decided to vote for confirming Kavanaugh. And for the rest of the undecided, this will interest you. From some of your very own liberal media crackheads at the atlantic, new york times and the hill tweeting after the hearings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2018
And even more bad news for liberals, the female sexual assault attorney that questioned Ms Ford at the hearings told GOP senators that based on the evidence presented by Ford, she wouldn't have been able to even get a search warrant against Kavanaugh talk more of prosecuting him. How else could it have turned out? This woman named three other people to be present when the assault occurred and all of them including her own longtime friend said it didn't happen! So we have four people including her own friend on one side saying the same thing and only Ms Ford on the other side saying something different. The balance of evidence is all in Kavanaugh's favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Even NBC's very own superstar Megyn Kelly (the sellout)
Says democrats should be happy this was a senate committee hearing and not a court case because Ms Ford would have lost the case.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/27/megyn_kelly_ford_would_likely_lose_in_court_democrats_should_be_happy_this_isnt_a_trial.html

They know the game is up, they threw everything at Kavanaugh hoping he would chicken out but the man came out roaring and fighting back and I believe he has earned himself a seat on the SCOTUS. He will be confirmed today by the senate judiciary committee and tomorrow the senate will follow suit and all theses charade by the lunatic liberals will thankfully come to an end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:

Is that what you saw for yourself or what you have read and heard from the fake news liberal MSM? For your information, that testimony by Kavanaugh which you call "ranting and raving " has tilted the nomination tide in his favour. Senator Bob corker who was undecided has now decided to vote for confirming Kavanaugh. And for the rest of the undecided, this will interest you. From some your very own liberal media crackheads at the atlantic and the hill tweeting after the hearings

LoL! Did you see it yourself or are you relying on twitter reports?

Kavanaugh was ranting about his innocence but when asked if he thinks it would be the best decision for the committee to ask for an FBI investigation, he lost his voice. LMFAO!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:
And even more bad news for liberals, the female sexual assault attorney that questioned Ms Ford at the hearings told GOP senators that based on the evidence presented by Ford, she wouldn't have been able to even get a search warrant against Kavanaugh talk more of prosecuting him. How else could it have turned out? This woman named three other people to be present when the assault occurred and all of them including her own longtime friend said it didn't happen! So we have four people including her own friend on one side saying the same thing and only Ms Ford on the other side saying something different. The balance of evidence is all in Kavanaugh's favour

Search warrant for what? Ford didn't accuse Kavanaugh of rape so what would they have need of a search for?

How does a person who strenuously voices his own innocence also not want an investigation?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

Kavanaugh was ranting about his innocence but when asked if he thinks it would be the best decision for the committee to ask for an FBI investigation, he lost his voice. LMFAO!
Those twitter reports are from anti Trump liberal journalists writing for the Atlantic, New York times and the hill, they will be the ones writing this morning's news at those dailies. In the next few hours their articles will be out there for public consumption. Bob Corker's yes vote is already confirmed in the news. As for the grandstanding of liberal senators about FBI investigations, the dems and Ms Ford have been calling for this hearing to be suspended until after an FBI investigation, the FBI have categorically come out to say that they are not going to investigate because it's out of the sphere of their duties. So what were those Democratic senators playing at? They couldn't get Chuck grassley to suspend hearing and call for FBI investigations, they couldn't get the FBI to accept to investigate the matter so they decided to ambush Kavanaugh himself, if he had made the mistake of accepting, they would start calling for the hearing to be put on hold for the FBI to investigate since the judge himself requested it. dumb democrats grin they thought they were dealing with a push over but Kavanaugh was too smart for them. He neither said yes or no, he simply said, I will do whatever the committee asks me to do, knockout!! grin. Very intelligent man, you could see the desperation of the dems after that, they couldn't ask any coherent questions anymore, they just kept on returning to the FBI issue and getting the same answer. The truth is that they blew their opportunity to ask pertinent questions. With the exception of Senator Pat Leahy, the rest of them just bungled their opportunities to really grill Kavanaugh

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

You must have been high on Origin grin Through out the hearings.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

Search warrant for what? Ford didn't accuse Kavanaugh of rape so what would they have need of a search for?

How does a person who strenuously voices his own innocence also not want an investigation?
any kind of Sexual assault is a crime, it doesn't have to be rape, you should ask bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein about that. The prosecutor is simply saying that if Ford had presented the same evidence she did today to a criminal prosecutor, it wouldn't have been enough to prosecute Kavanaugh or even get a warrant against him

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:
Talking about bad news... The most baddest of all bad news to liberals is that President Trump will still appoint at least 3 more Supreme Court justices grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:
any kind of Sexual assault is a crime, it doesn't have to be rape, you should ask bill Cosby and Harvey Winston about that. The prosecutor is simply saying that if Ford had presented the same evidence she did today to a criminal prosecutor, it wouldn't have been enough to prosecute Kavanaugh or even get a warrant against him
True

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

Since July when the demorats had this letter... No call for Investigation. Why did they wait till the final moments in which he was to be confirmed?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Anyone else noticed that Mrs Ford was laughing and smiling throughout the whole hearings even when she was questioned by Mitchell? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:
any kind of Sexual assault is a crime, it doesn't have to be rape, you should ask bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein about that. The prosecutor is simply saying that if Ford had presented the same evidence she did today to a criminal prosecutor, it wouldn't have been enough to prosecute Kavanaugh or even get a warrant against him

So was a search warrant executed for the Cosby case? Was he not still convicted?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2018
obixcel:
Anyone else noticed that Mrs Ford was laughing and smiling throughout the whole hearings even when she was questioned by Mitchell? grin grin
The whole thing was a charade and she knows it but the game is up, Kavanaugh will be confirmed, however, the GOP must be on guard, I wouldn't put it past these lunatic dems to make an attempt to pull some last minute stunts to derail the process once more

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
And more liberal news sites are lambasting the performance of the Democratic senators at the hearings. This from the new yorker:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/current/the-democrats-missed-opportunities-with-brett-kavanaugh

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

So was a search warrant executed for the Cosby case? Was he not still convicted?
I was actually referring to an arrest warrant not a search warrant (My mistake), Ford's testimony and evidence wouldn't have been enough to get an arrest warrant against Kavanaugh not to talk of prosecuting him

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
And the democraps have energized the GOP base with this rubbish they just did, the Senate will vote in support of Kavanaugh and the democraps will have their big butts kicked in November

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2018
obixcel:
You must have been high on Origin grin Through out the hearings.

You just make unnecessary remarks. Did it happen or it didn't happen?

If this was Al Franken your voice would have been loudest in condemning him and for what? A silly prank?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:

I was actually referring to an arrest warrant not a search warrant (My mistake), Ford's testimony and evidence wouldn't have been enough to get an arrest warrant against Kavanaugh not to talk of prosecuting him

Was Cosby arrested before or after an investigation?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2018
coluka:

Those twitter reports are from anti Trump liberal journalists writing for the Atlantic, New York times and the hill, they will be the ones writing this morning's news at those dailies. In the next few hours their articles will be out there for public consumption. Bob Corker's yes vote is already confirmed in the news. As for the grandstanding of liberal senators about FBI investigations, the dems and Ms Ford have been calling for this hearing to be suspended until after an FBI investigation, the FBI have categorically come out to say that they are not going to investigate because it's out of the sphere of their duties. So what were those Democratic senators playing at? They couldn't get Chuck grassley to suspend hearing and call for FBI investigations, they couldn't get the FBI to accept to investigate the matter so they decided to ambush Kavanaugh himself, if he had made the mistake of accepting, they would start calling for the hearing to be put on hold for the FBI to investigate since the judge himself requested it. dumb democrats grin they thought they were dealing with a push over but Kavanaugh was too smart for them. He neither said yes or no, he simply said, I will do whatever the committee asks me to do, knockout!! grin. Very intelligent man, you could see the desperation of the dems after that, they couldn't ask any coherent questions anymore, they just kept on returning to the FBI issue and getting the same answer. The truth is that they blew their opportunity to ask pertinent questions. With the exception of Senator Pat Leahy, the rest of them just bungled their opportunities to really grill Kavanaugh

And what does it have to do with what I wrote?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
obixcel:

Post a picture of her laughing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
obixcel:
Since July when the demorats had this letter... No call for Investigation. Why did they wait till the final moments in which he was to be confirmed?

Does that matter? What stops them from confirming him if the investigation turns up nothing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2018
LordReed:

And what does it have to do with what I wrote?
I was just pointing out to you that the demand for an FBI investigation by the dems was just a ploy to delay the confirmation process even further by getting Kavanaugh to commit to an FBI investigation so that they can use it as an excuse to demand for a suspension to any further proceedings until an FBI investigation is carried out but Kavanaugh was to smart for them and their plans failed. The FBI has already said this issue is outside their purview and they won't investigate anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.