Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (45672 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 20, 2018
CeeKay17:

Help me tell them o. Why would any self-respecting lady just decide to become somebody's back up babe if it's not for the money.
They seem to think girls just enjoy doing such things
But she did not say the money is the reason here. She only said low self esteem is ANOTHER reason!
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2018
Financial reasons are probably the most important reasons for agreeing to be a sidechick undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 20, 2018
Kobicove:
Financial reasons are probably the most important reasons for agreeing to be a sidechick undecided
Yes, you are right. You have only said there are other reasons too. That is the implication of your statement, though.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Sike(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2018
Financial security my foot
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Pumpumjunee2(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2018
Seen
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2018
Pumpumjunee2:
I'm willing to be a side chick ���� oya hit me up asap
And what would be your incentive?
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2018
Sike:
Financial security my foot
Then, what might be the reason?
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by princfred(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

daniella okeke could be a sidechic to dangote.some ppl might consider her rich in some circles but dangote is richer.now if someone like daniella agrees to be a sidechic to dangote what do u think would motivate her to be one..love? cheesy
Money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by CeeKay17: 10:28am On May 20, 2018
Highbrow:

But she did not say the money is the reason here. She only said low self esteem is ANOTHER reason!
Remember I also said that too and some Activist here was busy throwing tantrums.
I said it before, all your reasons are perfectly valid. Maybe with the exception of loneliness cuz girls are hardly ever lonely. And like I said, there are ALWAYS exceptions
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 20, 2018
CeeKay17:

Remember I also said that too and some Activist here was busy throwing tantrums.
I said it before, all your reasons are perfectly valid. Maybe with the exception of loneliness cuz girls are hardly ever lonely. And like I said, there are ALWAYS exceptions
True. You said it. You said it clearly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by no1madman(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2018
Okkkkk

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by austyn0(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
his fit be friends of benefit sort of relationship. Those two ladies he dey refer to as im side chics fit get their own serious guys wey dem dey date but cos he sabi knack dem go codedly come meet am.we know as relationships dey be for naija. Men wey dey really racket a side chic in most cases dey determine total loyalty from them.if the side chic get guy she go hide am from d dude wey she be side chic. There was one wey happen for one flat wey near my lodge then. This girl na young campus babe and na one lecturer dey racket her. D man rent flat for her. But wen d man no dey around na so she dey hide bring one guy to kpansh her. I no know who tell d lecturer but one evenin na so d lecturer bring boys with am for im jeep. Dem push the babe and d guy wey dey knack her outside then start to dey scatter her things outside.na so d girl kneel down dey cry dey beg but lecturer jus dey para at her. Me and the other tenants na so we jus siddon for front of our gate dey watch free filmcheesy. And dis lecturer we know am oo..he get wife with two daughters but e still dey vex dat im sidechic dey fuk another man . Why? Cos probably because of the flat wey he rent for hercheesy. Guy dats why most times i dey dey careful with babes wey be sidechics for married men cos if u no careful some of these married men will hire cult boys to design ur back with d flattened side of cutlasscheesy. They are very protective of their sidechic propertycheesy.
If that sidechic na babe wey sabi,, no fear any cult guys and cutlass,, continue de lamba her,,.something must kill a man..gringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
If that sidechic na babe wey sabi,, no fear any cult guys and cutlass,, continue de lamba her,,.something must kill a man..gringrin
no be dat type of killing abegcheesy.person go come attack me over im sidechic habacheesy. Most married men are even more possessive and jealous over their sidechics than a single guy with a sidechiccheesy. Maybe na the financial investments wey dem don invest on their sidechics dem make dem dey act like dat. Na so dem go dey monitor d girl and if dem see am with man then yawa don gascheesy. Some married men are very jealous oo. U dey ur bunk dem fit carry fight come meet ucheesy. But how u wan take know say d babe wey u dey racket na their property wen u no come see any tag for her foreheadcheesy. Hmm na waohcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by austyn0(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
no be dat type of killing abegcheesy. Most married men are even more possessive and jealous over their sidechics than a single guy with a sidechiccheesy. Maybe na the financial investments wey dem don invest on their sidechics dem make dem dey act like dat. Na so dem go dey monitor d girl and if dem see am with man then yawa don gascheesy. Some married men are very jealous oo. U dey ur bunk dem fit carry fight come meet ucheesy. But how u wan take know say d babe wey u dey racket na their property wen u no come see any tag for her foreheadcheesy. Hmm na waohcheesy.
I tell you broh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by hollywater: 1:51pm On May 20, 2018
tee59:
U knew you had a girlfriend, and still went ahead to woo her to be ur side chicken. You are a cheat here, just accept it. I wish another nigga can do d same to your girlfriend too. grin
Side chick don't have a boyfriend,why should someone sleep with my wife?She is a side chick and not somebody's wife.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by fof1: 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
tee59:
U knew you had a girlfriend, and still went ahead to woo her to be ur side chicken. You are a cheat here, just accept it. I wish another nigga can do d same to your girlfriend too. grin

IT GOES ON INFINITO,DESPITE DENIALS. MORE OF EMOTIONAL STUFF.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Rozaytee: 3:36pm On May 20, 2018
Highbrow:
Some weeks ago I had a hard time convincing a girl to date me. It was hard convincing her because I told her from the beginning I already had a girlfriend and that was because she asked. She eventually agreed to be my side chick after giving me a hard time. Using this thread, I want to discuss 5 reasons women become side chicks.

1 FINANCIAL SECURITY
This is probably the number one reason women become side chicks. The lure of financial health is too tempting to reject. Isn't it better to be financially stable as a side chick than not to be as the main chick, for a certain period of time?

2 THE MAN'S ALLURING PERSONALITY
Some men are blessed with an alluring personality that is an envy of women. Some women so feel a sense of achievement going out with a man with an alluring personality that they see it as a thing of pride. Among other women, they talk about it and express their pride.

3 THE THRILL
Some women just feel the extra thrill that comes with dating another women's men. This extra thrill is their incentive.

4 FREEDOM
Other women enjoy the freedom to go out with other guys whenever they want to. A woman is free to quit the relationship without much ado too.

5 LONELINESS
When a woman is lonely as a result of a lack of a lover, she might want to be a side chick.
u are just a useless cheat posting trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
u are just a useless cheat posting trash
Your opinion is worthless, lowbrow!
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by laliga01: 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
Highbrow:

The major reason is not a real reason. The major reason is the major reason. And the minor reason is the minor reason.

Lolx.... Badt guy.
I was trying to make it look fair but it's like you av got no chill.
Kudos
Re: 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. by jaybee(f): 12:21am On May 21, 2018
Highbrow:
Some weeks ago I had a hard time convincing a girl to date me. It was hard convincing her because I told her from the beginning I already had a girlfriend and that was because she asked. She eventually agreed to be my side chick after giving me a hard time. Using this thread, I want to discuss 5 reasons women become side chicks.

1 FINANCIAL SECURITY
This is probably the number one reason women become side chicks. The lure of financial health is too tempting to reject. Isn't it better to be financially stable as a side chick than not to be as the main chick, for a certain period of time?

2 THE MAN'S ALLURING PERSONALITY
Some men are blessed with an alluring personality that is an envy of women. Some women so feel a sense of achievement going out with a man with an alluring personality that they see it as a thing of pride. Among other women, they talk about it and express their pride.

3 THE THRILL
Some women just feel the extra thrill that comes with dating another women's men. This extra thrill is their incentive.

4 FREEDOM
Other women enjoy the freedom to go out with other guys whenever they want to. A woman is free to quit the relationship without much ado too.

5 LONELINESS
When a woman is lonely as a result of a lack of a lover, she might want to be a side chick.

We'll written. On point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.