Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326715 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by CaZmir: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Topher052
Welcome back

But what kept you out for too long?
Don't ghost-mode again.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by MisterBash(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Really?

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2019
I sat beside Sandra thinking who would have done this to her, looking at her beautiful face i felt really hurt and wished the worse things to whosoever inflicted her with such pain. Suddenly, my phone rang, it as Jacky.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
What does he want? I thought to myself, and then ignored his call and put my phone on silent. I was just resting my back on my seat when a text message beeped. I looked at it, and it read. MAN, ZIKA KILLED BRUNO. WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED TO FINISH THIS, CALL ME. This was the last thing i ever wanted at this moment. Suddenly, Sandra started shaking, i rushed over to her, she opened her eyes and coughed blood. Held me so firmly on my wrist opening her eyes so wide like she was terrified. I pulled her hand off me and ran to fetch the doctor.

Outside the door, The man earlier stood beside the door, he held me and pulled me back when i came out of the room.

"whats it?" He inquired intensively.

"i don't know whats wrong" i said, removed his hand my shirt and ran screaming the doctors name.

I met the doctor at the hall way, he looked at me as one who saw a ghost. I held him on his both arms and pulled him towards Sandra's ward.

"what's it" The doctor asked terrified.

"I don't know whats wrong with her, come right away". I said pulling the smallish man along with no care the effect on him.

We got into her ward and he pressed her back to the bed as she was jerking up. He pulled his stethoscope and placed it on her chest using the other hand to push her back.

"call the nurses" The doctor screamed.

I was about rushing out when two nurses barged in and helped the doctor forcing Sandra back on the bed. I bled deep down watching this, I was restless praying to God whom i have never spoken to for a long time.

"get out, get out" The doctor said.

I and the other man were pushed out of the room. I sat couldn't seat, i was walking around, placing my ear on the key hole often to at least know the progress in there.

After about 3 minutes later watching the nurses rushing out and rushing in with different tools. They suddenly came out with Sandra rolled on a stretcher and oxygen placed on her nose.

"whats going on?" I asked holding the doctor on his lab suit.

"we are taking her to the theater" he said and pulled his suit from my grip and hurried off with the nurses.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2019
John sat calmly looking at me steadily, I decided to ignore him and sit on the floor.

We waited for for about an hour to get a response from the doctors but got nothing, the nurses kept rushing in and out with no word to us. Suddenly the doctor came out sweating profusely. I ran to him with John following behind.

"how is she?" I asked.

"The doctor looked at me and then to John in a droopy face. I knew something was wrong. I pulled him hard to myself and inquired seriously speaking through a clinched teeth.

"what's going on?"

"Am sorry" the doctor said.

"sorry for what?" I asked feeling my heart exploding.

"The bullet affected some vital organs, she didn't make it ". He said trying in vain to loosing my grip.

I didn't know when i lifted him off the ground with my grip firmly on his suit, and threw him some distance away from me. He feel rolling over. I was going to smash his head with my feet when John pulled me back. I then realized what i was about to do refrained myself. I saw the horror in the doctors face as he stood up.

"am sorry" i said.

He shook his head and hurried off. I didn't know when i screamed, picked up a plastic chair and smashed it on the wall. John quickly grabbed me and held me tight. I pushed him off me and landed several punches on the wall. The people around moved far away from me.

"pull yourself together!" John screamed.

I moved away from the wall and discovered i had bruised my knuckles. That was when i noticed people looking at me in fright.

I was walking down my area when someone called my name at the local bar. I looked towards the direction, and found a familiar face putting on a black jacket on a yellow t shirt, a blue jean and a black boot. But couldn't place where i had seen that face before.

"so you are Mike?" The guy said.

I smelled trouble, but didn't show any fright instead anger engulfed me.

"who are you?" I asked.

He started walking towards me, I noticed two other guys walking behind him.

"i am Zika" he said grinning maliciously.

The name sent a cold chill down my spine. I suddenly saw death lurking around me as he slowly approached and his two companion stared at me with kill calling in their eyes.

"what do you want?''I managed to fake boldness.

"you!" he said. "you heard of Bruno right? that dude is one chicken hearted fool". He said pulling out a gun from his waist and hid it in his jacket so that only i can see it.

When i saw the gun, i knew i had to act fast. I got nothing on me, he has the advantage, two guys to one. I was almost giving up when something whispered to my ears "don't go down without a fight". And that some how brought a spark in me.

"Stop talking and get it over with" I said moving slowly closer to him.

"stop right there!" He said."move!". He commanded.

"where?" I asked.

"follow him" He said pointing to one of his members.

He moved away from me and said.

"move''

I knew i got no chance with them there, so i followed the guy in front as he started towards the bush. A neighbor came out of the kiosk bar and called.

"Mike! any problem?"

"No, nothing. Chill i'll be back" I said, trying to avoid any kind of brouhaha in my street.

And so i followed the lead entering the bush thinking of how i can get myself off the shit i am in.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2019
I want to appreciate all of you who called during my absence. For those of you who need my contact, you can reach me on 08138943767. Working on great stories in my blog, will communicate that to you guys as soon as it is ready.

7 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by daviesblaze(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Topher!!!
My favourite writer is back

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you kidney me?

After I already lost interest and forgotten all about the story.

Now I have to read the last two episodes to refresh my memory angry

lol me too...i forced myself to forget it. in fact I concluded the story by myself so k can forget it.
Re: My Madam And Me by kpaofame: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
great
Re: My Madam And Me by Benito8998(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Great
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
We walked farther into the bush where no one could hear our voices. Zika suddenly waved his hand towards his guys signaling them to stop. He then turned to me and said.

“Get down on your knees”

I was still busy calculating my means of defense when a hot slap landed on my neck.

“Are you deaf?” Said one of Zika’s guys.

I moved closer to Zika in the force of the slap.

“Do you want to get bloodied”. Zika said dragging me by the neck with his both hands.

I found my leverage and I took it. He left his gun exposed hanging from his waist, while he was on his rage I retrieved it from him and shot, but it was on safety mode.

Zika moved away from me in fright, same with his two guys. I moved to where I could face them three, waving them together with the gun. Within this period I had disengaged it from safety and was ready to kill.

“Come on guy, I see what they say about you is true, you are indeed rugged. We can cross carpet you to our brotherhood, we need people like you. Drop that gun”. Zika said with caution.

I noticed one of his guys was trying to retrieve something from his back, I immediately pulled the trigger on him twice and he fell on his back. His other colleagues saw what happened and were overwhelmed with fear including Zika whom I thought was ruthlessly fearless.

“Come on bro, don’t do this, Zika forced me into this, please, I am my mum’s only child. Please let me go I promise you will never hear from me ever again”. Zika’s guy said half way on his knees looking petrified.

Zika was dumbfounded, he could not make out words as he seemed to be confused looking at his shot colleague gradually dying on the floor.
I knew I had to kill them all, but I couldn’t bring myself to. If I should let them go, I won’t be safe anymore, but my will to kill eluded me completely.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I was startled that I left out a gunshot and the bullet hit Zika’s guy on the chest, he died on the spot. Zika turned to him in an horrified look on his face. I too was startled and was immobile for awhile until I was brought back with the look on Zika’s face. He seemed to be ready to attack.

“hey, don’t move”. Was the word I word mutter.
He suddenly grinned and said.

“I had three bullets in that gun, you just exhausted the last”.

This sent fear down my spine; I felt I had lost my power to control. To be sure I pulled the trigger towards him and it only left a click sound. Before I could awaken to reality, Zika had bounced on me, pulled me up with his shoulder and threw me on the ground.

I felt a very strong pain in my head from the impact; he hurriedly sent series of blows on my face. I couldn’t do much at that time. He jumped abruptly and held me on my neck and fastened his grip so tight I was choking to death. I was surprised at the might of his strength. Everywhere suddenly started becoming blurred, I stretched my hand around looking for anything since he was too strong for me. Imagine someone weighing about 150kg, and close to 7 feet tall strangling an 85kg and 5.9 feet guy, it was an already lost match.

My hand felt something, without thing I fixed it into his eyes and it entered right away. He jumped back screaming giving me the chance to catch my breath and regain consciousness.

When I turned towards Zika, I noticed blood gushing from the hands covering his eyes and a stick hanging from it. I looked around and found an dried wood lying beside a tree. Impulsively, I took it up and landed it on Zika’s head. He rose up and tried to charge towards me, but I was very fast to send hard a strong swing on his neck, he bent over exposing the back of his head, which I didn’t hesitate to land very hard another swing splashing blood from his head. And this sent him to the ground, I didn’t stop, I continued until I was tired. When I opened my conscious eyes, I found his head shattered. I quickly wiped the blood stain on my hands with my sleeve, threw it away putting on my inner t shirt. And out straight to my house.

When I got home, I found Jacky’s missed calls. I quickly returned it.

“where are?” Jacky asked.

“I killed them all” I said.

“killed who?” Jacky asked.

“Zika and two other guys”. I said.

“where are you?” Jacky asked.

“home” I said.

“am coming” Jacky said and hung up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=topher052 post=75963365]We walked farther into the bush where no one could hear our voices. Zika suddenly waved his hand towards his guys signaling them to stop. He then turned to me and said.

“Get down on your knees”

I was still busy calculating my means of defense when a hot slap landed on my neck.

“Are you deaf?” Said one of Zika’s guys.

I moved closer to Zika in the force of the slap.

“Do you want to get bloodied”. Zika said dragging me by the neck with his both hands.

I found my leverage and I took it. He left his gun exposed hanging from his waist, while he was on his rage I retrieved it from him and shot, but it was on safety mode.

Zika moved away from me in fright, same with his two guys. I moved to where I could face them three, waving them together with the gun. Within this period I had disengaged it from safety and was ready to kill.

“Come on guy, I see what they say about you is true, you are indeed rugged. We can cross carpet you to our brotherhood, we need people like you. Drop that gun”. Zika said with caution.

I noticed one of his guys was trying to retrieve something from his back, I immediately pulled the trigger on him twice and he fell on his back. His other colleagues saw what happened and were overwhelmed with fear including Zika whom I thought was ruthlessly fearless.

“Come on bro, don’t do this, Zika forced me into this, please, I am my mum’s only child. Please let me go I promise you will never hear from me ever again”. Zika’s guy said half way on his knees looking petrified.

Zika was dumbfounded, he could not make out words as he seemed to be confused looking at his shot colleague gradually dying on the floor.
I knew I had to kill them all, but I couldn’t bring myself to. If I should let them go, I won’t be safe anymore, but my will to kill eluded me completely.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I was startled that I left out a gunshot and the bullet hit Zika’s guy on the chest, he died on the spot. Zika turned to him in an horrified look on his face. I too was startled and was immobile for awhile until I was brought back with the look on Zika’s face. He seemed to be ready to attack.

“hey, don’t move”. Was the word I word mutter.
He suddenly grinned and said.

“I had three bullets in that gun, you just exhausted the last”.

This sent fear down my spine; I felt I had lost my power to control. To be sure I pulled the trigger towards him and it only left a click sound. Before I could awaken to reality, Zika had bounced on me, pulled me up with his shoulder and threw me on the ground.

I felt a very strong pain in my head from the impact; he hurriedly sent series of blows on my face. I couldn’t do much at that time. He jumped abruptly and held me on my neck and fastened his grip so tight I was choking to death. I was surprised at the might of his strength. Everywhere suddenly started becoming blurred, I stretched my hand around looking for anything since he was too strong for me. Imagine someone weighing about 150kg, and close to 7 feet tall strangling an 85kg and 5.9 feet guy, it was an already lost match.

My hand felt something, without thing I fixed it into his eyes and it entered right away. He jumped back screaming giving me the chance to catch my breath and regain consciousness.

When I turned towards Zika, I noticed blood gushing from the hands covering his eyes and a stick hanging from it. I looked around and found an dried wood lying beside a tree. Impulsively, I took it up and landed it on Zika’s head. He rose up and tried to charge towards me, but I was very fast to send hard a strong swing on his neck, he bent over exposing the back of his head, which I didn’t hesitate to land very hard another swing splashing blood from his head. And this sent him to the ground, I didn’t stop, I continued until I was tired. When I opened my conscious eyes, I found his head shattered. I quickly wiped the blood stain on my hands with my sleeve, threw it away putting on my inner t shirt. And out straight to my house.

When I got home, I found Jacky’s missed calls. I quickly returned it.

“where are?” Jacky asked.

“I killed them all” I said.

“killed who?” Jacky asked.

“Zika and two other guys”. I said.

“where are you?” Jacky asked.

“home” I said.

“am coming” Jacky said and hung up.
[/quote

I'm imagining the amount of scars on Mike's body now with the way he fights.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
As soon as I dropped the call, mum walked in, with the look on her face, I could tell she overhead my conversation with Jacky.

" good evening ma". I muttered.

She kept looking at me with this expression of " who are you". I couldn't bring myself to ask her why she was looking at me that way.

She sat opposite me and folded her hands. This time she was frowning.

"Mike!" She called finally.

" yes mum" I answered, avoiding her gaze.

"Who did you kill?" She asked in a low circumspect voice.

"No one ma"I replied still wondering how much she heard.

"Mike, please don't lie to me, what's going on? If there's a problem, lets knowhow to solve it together". Mum said in an emotional tone.

Her voice paralyzed me. I couldn't bring myself to lie to her, yet I couldn't tell her the truth. I noticed she was waiting for a response asap and so I told her the first lie that popped into my head.

"mum How could you think am capable of killing? I was only discussing figuratively with my friend". I said, trying so hard to sound convincing.

She looked me squarely in the face as if she was searching for something. I tried to maintain an innocent face.

"Keep hiding, very soon we'll know the truth". Mum said, and added." Ruth called, she asked after you, try and call that girl". And she stood up and left.

I felt like I had lost a hundred pounds. The weight on me was just too much for one man. Sandra's death was a big blow I can't recover from. And now, the death of Zika. I knew my folks weren't safe anymore, more reason I should tell mum.

My ringtone woke me up, it was Jacky calling. I felt this anger and resentment brewing in my tummy. I blamed him for everything I was going through. At least I needed to blame someone.

My phone rang again bringing me back to reality. I had been staring at the phone oblivious of nothing else.

"Hello" I said.

"Am downstairs". Jacky said hastily.

"Okay am coming". I said and hung-up.

I struggled to get up from the chair and met with Jacky who was anxiously waiting. He rushed towards me the moment he saw me coming. I noticed he was in company of some guys, I later counted 6 members of my cult brothers.

"Brother, what was it you were saying over the phone?" Jacky's voice was hysterical.

"Yeah, Zika is dead". I said.

Jacky hugged me happily and kissed my chicks and lips. The other guys came over and shook me in our secret handshake, all commending my heroic act with vivid admiration.

"You make me proud bro. I am very happy I brought someone like you". Jacky said, and added."where did it happen?"

I pointed the direction. Jacky looked at me in surprise and asked.

" Your area?"

I nodded.

"Take us there". Jacky said pulling me by the hand like he got an idea where it is.

It was dusky when we set out, and so we used the aid of our phone torch.

We arrived at the spot and their bodies laid lifeless on the floor. Zika laid facedown with his head battered.

To my surprise, one of my ""brothers" started taking pictures of Zika and his crew excitedly. They started singing and dancing round the dead bodies. I refused their attempts to drag me into joining them.

We buried them there and returned back to civilization. Jacky implored me to follow them to a bar to celebrate, but I declined it.

"please, don't let that picture go public". I said to Jacky.

He looked at me as if I had gone nuts.

"what are you talking about?" Jacky said

I couldn't comprehend what he meant so I asked.

"what do you mean?"

" come on bro" he said and laid a hand on my shoulder. " look bro, what's the glory if we don't tell everyone we killed Zika and two members of his cult group, then Bruno's dear will be in vain. Look". He adjusted himself and continued. "They will see the pictures, as proofs, but they wont see the bodies to bury, wow! That's the real hit!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I knew I wouldn't talk him out on this so I pleaded he exclude my name from anything about the killing.

"come on bro. You are all of us, of course your name won't be mentioned. We all killed him". Jacky said. " see you later, we got to go". Jacky said, tapped me on the shoulder and walked away.

I went upstairs and found Ruth in the seating room watching a movie. She was startled when she saw me walked in.

"Good evening Mike". Ruth greeted nervously.

She seemed different that night. Her beauty shone brightly like never before, like she was reborn into a finer version. I couldn't help but compliment her.

" you look beautiful"

She smiled and hid her face.

"Thank you". She said exposing her perfect sets of teeth.

I felt I needed a distraction and she was just in time for that. But I hardly know how to reconcile my anger with what I wanted from her.

" are you hungry?" She asked.

I just nodded and sat down. She went in and brought a tray of food and served it in front of me. I had my fill in a jiffy and sagged on the chair.

Ruth walked closer to me. That evening she wore a very fitted gown that revealed every detail of her curves. Her cleavage was bare and this got me pretty distracted.

" you look stressed" she said sitting on the armrest beside me.

I couldn't make out words when she started stroking my chest. It felt good, so I sat back enjoying how she pleased me.

"do you want to shower?" She whispered seductively into my ears.

I nodded. And she led me by the hand to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the sitting room if you need me" she said and walked away.

I took off my clothes and turned on the shower, the episode of the day kept rehearsing in my head as I allowed water rush down my body. I must have spent an ample time there, and suddenly a hand startled me. I jerked and turned abruptly to find Ruth completely Unclad. She smiled and locked eyes with me, held my bleeping rod and started stroking it, still looking into my eyes.

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me while stroking my rod. I turned my face from her and let out a moan.

She reached for my nipples and started biting and socking, still stroking. And then she moved to my neck kissing and stroking me hard, allowing her full voluptuousness to against hers. All of sudden my whole body started shaking and I reached a large orgasm.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by mychiveous(f): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Is Ruth not pregnant again? Cause you didn't say anything about her baby bump.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Mike can never say no to women

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Say no keh? How do u say no to someone that's got the romantic touch u need?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ruth woke me up from a deep sleep. I was very angry when I was disturbed. She just sat beside me smiling. When i saw her that morning, the affection from the previous night was gone.

"Good morning handsome". She said smiling.

I looked at my watch and discovered it was 10:33am, and yet my body felt like 3am.

" do you care for tea?" Ruth asked still smiling.

I just nodded, and covered my face with the blanket to shield it from light.

While I was lying there, I remembered how Ruth exhausted me the previous night. She had learnt one on two since we Las had sex.

After my explosive orgasm, I lost interest in the whole thing and asked her to leave, that I'd like to take my bath alone. She refused, instead she took the soap, formed lather all over her body and began robbing her body against mine. She did it so sexually rhythmic, running her hands all over my body.

I suddenly felt my rod coming alive. She then pushed me facing the wall, spread my legs, I wondered what she was up to. She bent behind me, allowed the shower to wash off the lather from me before she put her face in my ass. Licking like there was some candy in there, and she put my balls in her mouth, socking and licking. I just stood with my face on the wall moaning silently.

She stood up, turned me over violently I almost slipped. Then stated kissing me from my lips, necks, chest, nipples down to my rod. Forced the rod into her throat. Took it out, started licking the cap like lollipop. I was so hard with my blood pumping vehemently.

I impulsively stood her up, grabbed her neck and pulled her lips on mine. She slide her tongue inside my mouth , while I responded immediately. Rolling our tongues together socking it and passionately touching ourselves in the shower as our bodies locked closely.

I pulled one of her legs up, slide my rod inside her as she supported herself by holding my neck. I started slowly, while kissing. I noticed she wasn't comfortable standing on a leg, so I turned and rest her back on the wall, giving it to her slowly.

After sometime, I turned her facing the wall, took her from behind. The way she bent over, gave me the kick. Her waist was resting on my rod while her body rested on the wall.

She then whispered amidst her moaning.

"finger my ass".

I slide in a finger, as I pound her from behind, and then two fingers. She was in another world by this time, half closing her eyes as she spoke strange languages. I suddenly felt the urge to climax, I withdrew my rod and shook it to kill the urge. Then she pulled me close to her and said.

" Bleep me mike!"

I looked at her in shock, she was more like candy now, nasty and raw and i liked it. And so she rest a leg on the WC, signalling me over with a finger.

The look of this posture drove me wild.i attacked her like an animal. Pounding so hard she screamed on top of her voice. St that moment i forgot mum could hear us, all i wanted to do is just enjoy the thrust. I went on and on until i exploded inside. It felt so good letting it go inside of her as i sagged on her back.

She led me to my room, gave me yogurt to drink. As soon as i was done, she climbed on me facing backwards so i could see her ass and forced my sleeping rod inside her. I was going to tell her to stop but i just sat there looking.

I noticed that evening we hardly said much, just few chitchats' and sex.

And so she began rolling her waist on my sleeping rod. She did it so well like a professional striper. I began why haven't i seen this side of her before. Her phone was playing a slow sex song by R.Kelly.

I suddenly felt like entering my rod. She then began moving on it sexily giving me the kick. And she sat straight, whining on me slowly, touching her hair and grabbing her boobs as she does that. I just allowed her have her way while i sat enjoying myself.

Suddenly, she started bouncing faster and moaning, i wanted to turn her and finish it, but i just sat there watching. She then stopped, jerking on top of me. I felt her squirting and splashing all over my thighs.

When she was done, she sagged on me, breathing as though she's got seizure. After a while she rested on my chest on my chest breathing heavily but my rod was very angry and wanted to get something. Like she knew what was on my mind she grabbed my rod and put it in her mouth. She gave me the head of my life. After what seem like forever, i finally exploded inside her mouth.

Ruth walked in with a tray of tea and bread and dropped it beside me.

"Mike, breakfast" Ruth said shaking my ass

I removed my blanket from my face and saw Sandra looking at me with tears in her eyes. I jumped away from her and ran to the door. And then i saw Ruth looking surprisingly at me

" Mike what's it?" Ruth enquired, walking to me with fright written on her face.

I looked at Ruth so petrified i almost moved away from her when she made to touch me.

" its nothing". I said, walking slowly to my food, trying not to look at Ruth again.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmmm...
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2019
op say no b d same ruth u stated early in the story was 3 months pregnant now d same ruth mike is fucking like a LovePeddler abi she abort d pregnance or the pregnance no go grow again isint d pregnance suppose to b 4/5/6 months nw Abi she b superwoman i am nt understanding o

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
EmahnueelGold99:
op say no b d same ruth u stated early in the story was 3 months pregnant now d same ruth mike is fucking like a LovePeddler abi she abort d pregnance or the pregnance no go grow again isint d pregnance suppose to b 4/5/6 months nw Abi she b superwoman i am nt understanding o
she get miscarriage.. Mike no remember tell us that part as the sex too sweet.
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
frozen70:

Lol,
Eketem is my brother
Frozen how far?
Long time
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilyheaven:

Frozen how far?
Long time

Guy free me ooh.

Mike just Bleep up, no updates
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2019
I finished my food in silence, avoiding Ruth. She sat beside me all through without saying anything. My phone rang and she took it, looked at the caller and hung up. I looked at her in anger.

"why did you do that?" I asked angrily.

"It's not an important call dear" She replied and stood up to leave.

I grabbed my phone and looked who the caller was, it was Amaka, even though the caller wasn't that important at the moment, she has no right to hang up a call for me. I did nothing, but watched her leave.

"Mike!" Mum called and entered my room.

"Good morning ma". I greeted.

She sat beside me looking at my face smiling.

"mum what's it?'' I asked in disgust focusing on my phone.

"I see you two are getting along very well".

"wow! so she knew" i whispered under my breath.

"Don't worry, i am not angry anymore. Though i was and wanted to embarrass you, but on a second thought i just let it slide." Mum's voice sounded excited.

I looked at her and asked.

"what's it mum?"

"That young lady has gone through a lot because of you. You are so uncaring and so immature. You don't even care to ask about your unborn baby"....I interrupted.

"what pregnancy?''

Mum looked at me as if i metamorphosed into an alien.

"what is wrong with you Mike?". Mum yelled. "how could you be asking such silly question?"

The whole event from the previous day had completely clouded my head that i all i wanted was distraction which Ruth fortunately gave me.

"You are so irresponsible Mike!" Mum said and continued. "Just so you know, she had a miscarriage, due to mental stress you caused her. You know i like that girl a lot. I will like you to take her seriously".

"How do you know she was even pregnant in the first place?" I asked irrationally.

"Ruth can't lie, she's too decent for that". Mum said.

I just came across Sandra's picture while perusing through my phone, and i felt my heart breaking into shreds, a tear drop escaped and i was quick to catch it before mum saw it, but she was faster than i thought i was.

"what's it Mike?" Mum asked moving closer to me, looking into my face with compassion.

I didn't know when it slipped out of my mouth. "Sandra is dead" and tears flowed off my eyes uncontrollably, i saw myself sobbing and i couldn't stop myself. I just realized that i will never see her again, and it broke my heart over and over again.

"How? when?" Mum asked in shock.

"yesterday" I forced it out.

She held me in her bosom while cried my heart out silently.

"what's going on mum?" Ruth asked, standing at the entrance of my room.

I quickly moved away from mum and wiped my eyes. Ruth walked in and stood in front of me looking straight at me.

"what's it?" i barked. " don't you have anywhere to be, than to be looking into my face?"

She just hissed and walked out of the room. I snatched the cup from the table to throw at her but mum was quick to stop me.

"stop that". Mum said holding still my hand.

Ruth turned to me and and said.

"Mike, what have i done to you? Mike, why do you hate me so much?" and tears rolled down her chin.

"Mike you've seen what you've caused". Mum said before she rushed to embrace Ruth and guard her off my room.

I stood up, wen't to bang my door and returned to my bed.

I laid on my bed thinking of a distraction to get rid of the thought of Sandra, when Thomas called. I looked at it wondering if to answer or not. But when the phone kept ringing, i took it and said.

"Hello"

"Mike, am around your house, where are you?" He asked.

"Am not home". I said and hung up.

Again my phone rang over and over again. I took it up to switch it off when i saw who the caller was, PHILA". I quickly took it.

"Hello Phila".

" Hey mike, where are you?"

"am home, where are you?'' I asked.

"At the resort. Can you meet me there?"

"okay, i will. say, in like three hours time" I said.

''It's okay, Let me know when you are coming?"

"okay.''i said.

And she hung up.

I was in the bathroom taking my shower when i felt a presence with me in the bathroom. I turned abruptly, i almost fainted when i saw Sandra standing right there in the same blue hospital gown she wore the last time i saw her. She seemed to be in pain as she stood looking at me.

I was so petrified i almost ran out of the bathroom Unclad, but she was standing at the only exit.

"wha...wha..what ....Sandra...what.." I stuttered, trying to say something at least.

She just kept looking at me without saying a word. I tried to compose myself since she hasn't made any attempt to attack me.

"Am sorry Sandy....am really sorry". I said still frightened to hell.

A knock came on the door, and she disappeared right before my eyes.

"Mike, is everything okay in there?". Came Ruth's voice.

"am fine!" i said.

I didn't know if i saw her or perhaps i was hallucinating, but it felt so real. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom, wore my clothes and rushed out of the house to meet with Phila at the resort.

Phila was putting on a pink bikini in the pool when i arrived. Her beauty took some of my worries away, but i was completely lost for sex.

I watched her swim skillfully from one end of the pool to where i stood. And she came out of the pool looking radiant in her sexy outfit and perfect body.

"Hello Mike". She said and hugged me." i don't know why i like having you around". she packed her hair backwards as she walked to a shield and sat.

I followed her and sat opposite her, with a netted table standing between us.

"Do you care for a drink?" She said and looked around for a waiter.

I was going to say yes, when she waved a young waitress over. She came almost immediately and stood beside Phila.

"Mike, what do you care for?" Phila Asked.

I was going to answer when the waitress turned in Sandra, still putting on the same outfit. I tried to compose myself, but when blood started coming out of her mouth i said.

"Sandra! what is the meaning of this? Sandra!"

Phila looked at me as if i was going mad, and when i looked again, i saw a confused girl staring at me.

"Please get me beer". I said hurriedly and looked away.

The confused girl nodded and walked away.

"Mike, what's going on?" Phila asked looking perplexed at me.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
I have this feeling that Amaka killed Sandra
Re: My Madam And Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
. mike has finally ran mad.....Yaba left loading..
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2019
This Mike case is getting tougher by the day

What he is passing through is enough to lead him to depression

But since he still gets good attention for s3x, he will blend and survive it
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2019
This Mike case is getting tougher by the day

What he is passing through is enough to lead him to depression

But since he is still getting good attention for s3x, he will blend and survive it

Using one to relieve another
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
There was a brief moment of silence between i and Phila who kept a steady stare. The waitress came with a chilled bottle of beer on a tray and dropped it on the table. I tried not to look the waitress' direction until she left. I opened it and pour ample quantity until it spilled over, and then threw every drop down my throat, while Phila watched silently.

"Mike". Phila called in a low tune.

I looked startled at her with an open eye, and the glass between my lips about to run down a second round.

"What's going on?" Asked Phila.

I finished the second glass which was the last content in the bottle before nodding, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and said.

"Am fine!"

She looked at me with something like a smirk on her face, and then she said.

"Why are you so apprehensive?"

I looked towards the bar adjacent the pool and waved my indicating another, when i dropped the bottle on the table and looked towards Phila i could spot fear in her eyes, that was not a concerned fear but an avoidance fear. So i felt i need to let her in a little.

"Sandra is dead". I said and allowed her take it in before continuing. " she was shot yesterday, and died yesterday''. I tried to avoid the Ghost part.

"My God!" Phila exclaimed.

I nodded and watched a waiter drop another bottle on our table, and removed the finished one.

"Am very sorry Mike, now i get it, i totally understand how you feel". Phila's voice was laden with concern.

My phone rang and i checked who it was; Jacky. I silenced it and continued in our discussion.

"I loved that girl, she was the only person i had really loved". I said and opened my drink.

" i understand". Phila said and moved towards me, and sat on my thighs stroking my hair.

I felt her soft bosom resting on my rod, the sweet scent emitting from her skin and hair melted my sorrows immediately. She was like an antidepressant. Her boobs stared me in the face, so soft and fresh, bulging out from her bra.

As she held me in her embrace stroking my head, i tried very hard not to let my rod kick. I began counting hundred in a descending order. Suddenly a text message entered my phone, i opened it and it read; ZIKA GUYS ARE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. WHERE ARE YOU?''. I stood up spontaneously, almost throwing Phila on the floor.

"What is it mike?" Phila asked in shock.

"i have to go home". i said leaving.

"Mike!" Phila called behind me.

"I will call you" i said as i hurried off.

I immediately called Jacky, and he answered immediately.

"Boy! where are you? Zika's guys are lurking around your street".

"Am on my way home, where are you?" I said.

"i and four of your brothers are at Heavens spot" Jacky said.

"Okay, i will meet you there".

I met them at the spot, they seemed to be prepared for battle, as they were all armed.

"I think we should go in and scatter". Bright, one of the gang members said.

"No, NO. lets call the police on them". I said.

"Police?" Jacky asked.

"yes, police. at least they'll find weapon on them". I said.

"which police number do you have?" KOKO, another member asked.

I took out my phone and searched but found only Sandra's soldier boys numbers. I decided to dial one and the number was unreachable. I tried another one and it rang several times before a voice came through.

" hello, who is this?"

"it's mike, Sandra's boy friend, Please i need your help". I said.

' you said you are who?" The voice asked.

"my name is mike, remember?" i said.

"Mike! where the hell are you?" the voice asked.

"am in ...." the voice cut in

"Are you even aware that Sandra is dead?"

"yes, i was there when she died''.

"Then why are you not here?"

"where?" i asked in surprise.

"Barracks Mike!"

"What's going on there?" i asked.

"just come and find out your self". And he hung up.

I noticed the boys knew the call didn't go well.

"Mike, let's get these guys bloodied!". Jacky said.

"wait!". I said.

And i searched again, but found one number left to call, Thomas'. I had no other choice than to call him.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by oluplus(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2019
This Mike self. Why is his life so complicated?
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mike and troubles Shaa o...now he's involving himself with Thomas again. you will soon dance to his tone.
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
greatme2good:
Mike and troubles Shaa o...now he's involving himself with Thomas again. you will soon dance to his tone.

I seem to forget who Thomas is on the story. Could you remind me?
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
BETPAWA:

I seem to forget who Thomas is on the story. Could you remind me?
grin
The gay guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.