Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326891 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
I got back to Ruths place feeling like something was amiss. I couldn't place my hand on it though but it felt so odd. Ruth was the one who opened the door for me and retired to her room leaving me in the sitting room to my mental tussle.

I got fed up of trying to fix the puzzle and wen't to meet inside. I walked the the corridor and met two rooms facing each other, I opened the one by my right, mum laid on her belly sleeping. I quietly shut the door and tried the next, there Ruth laid Unclad on her side backing the door. I never knew she had such a wonderful round butt. I stood looking, almost forgot what i came for. My wit was suppressed to the urge of touching that round butt. My rod stood abruptly as i imagined lots of things i could do to that sexy body lying before me.

I was still pondering when she bent over, pushing her ass upwards, and slightly opened her legs so i could get a glimpse of her honey pot. I walked slowly towards her to kiss that ass. I gently sat on the bed and bent to kiss between her ass when a door opened and someone started approaching the room. I jumped off the bed and was confuse for a brief second. The person got to the door and opened it, it was Candy. The way she looked at me standing between her and Ruth made me felt embarrassed.

"Mike, what are you doing here?" She said, looking at me and to her Unclad sister.

"emmm..i.....emm". I couldn't make out words, all i did was to point at Ruth and the door completely disoriented.

Candy quickly walked pass me and covered Ruth with a bed sheet. She was still on it when Ruth woke up and looked behind to see me standing.

"Mike, do you need anything?". Ruth asked, covering up herself.

"emmm...no. I just wanted to talk with you, but you were at sleep. Guess later". I said and started leaving.

"Mike! wait!". Ruth called.

I turned towards her and said.

"Don't worry, sleep. Am in the sitting room, am not going anywhere". I said and walked away.

I felt so bad allowing Candy meet me in that way, and worse with the way i acted suspicious. I tried to shove it away by putting on the tv, and tuned to a musical channel. I was just relaxing, when Ruth walked in, tying a cloth round her chest. She sat at the couch beside me and said.

"You wanted to talk with me?"

I wasn't sure how to start, but i had to fill her in with the situation at hand.

"you are aware Sandra is dead?" I asked and turned my attention my the TV to her.

"Yes, you to us". She replied, completely unsympathetic.

I was surprised at her reaction towards the ill news, but decided to go on.

"An investigation is going on concerning her death. And a finger is pointing at you". I said looking into her face to catch something i wasn't sure of.

She looked at me in complete shock, sat up properly and adjusted her cloth on her chest before saying.

"Me? kill Sandra?".

"I didn't say you did, but they know about your argument, and may tag you a suspect at the moment". I said carefully seeing the rage that was about to erupt.

She stood up supporting cloth on her chest with her hand as she walked towards the dinning, paced into the air for a few seconds and came back to me anxiously and said.

"Mike, i did not kill her. You have to believe me. After that day, i never saw her again i swear!".I said desperately trying to win my trust.

I stood up and hugged her.

"I know". I said, feeling my own words resounding oddly in my ears, not so sure if i meant it.

The next day I took mum to the park, to book for Cameroon bus. Within few hours they set out, while i, Ruth and Candy waved her goodbye. We later wen't to have lunch at a fast food. We were just settling with our lunch when someone walked up to us and said.

"are you Mike?"

I and the girls returned glances and i looked at the rugged looking young man with weed burnt lips standing in front of me, whom portrayed trouble allover and said.

"No!" and continued my meal.

He smiled displaying his brown teeth and walked away. I knew trouble was close-by.While i ate, my mind raced on how to get the girls off harms way.

"are you okay?" Ruth asked looking at me.

"am very okay" i said smiling, and continued my meal.

"why do you think that guy wanted to know if you are Mike". Candy asked.

"i don't know, i don't mingle with his likes". I said faking a laugh.

We joked about it and finished our meal. I knew i couldn't leave with the ladies, and so i took excuse and steeped out. When i was out i carefully observed the scene and cars for any usual person or movement. It was difficult to say because people clustered everywhere. And so, i gently moved towards the road, feeling my hear racing. Somehow i regretted not leaving with mum, despite her persuasion.

I spotted the young man from earlier standing under a recharge cards vendors umbrella directly opposite the fast food watching me. With him were two other guys of same demeanor. I didn't know what they wanted, but i know it wasn't good. And so flagged down a bike , still watching them, and we rode off.

I turned my back and saw one of them on a bike behind me. This sent cold chill down my spine. I whispered into the Bike man's ear to take me a market. He nodded and we started towards the closest market. My plan was to loose them in the market, but as i stood to pay the bike man, something whispered in ears to turn around. I was just doing so, when i saw a man drawing out a gun. I quickly jumped over the bike and the gun shot hit the bike man. The man aimed again and fired but missed. I rushed into the market that had turned into a frenzy due to the gun shot and joined in the rowdiness.

I looked behind me and saw two of those guys fiercely chasing nudging closer. I pushed through the crowed praying silently as i ran. I finally ended up in dead end. A fence stood in front of me, i tried to take the other lane but it was two late as they had caught up with me.

"Mike! you are very hard to kill". The young man from earlier said catching his breathe.

I was confused and started praying for a miracle.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Mike is capable � He will still kill all of them
Re: My Madam And Me by BUGOFF(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019
greatme2good:
Mike is capable � He will still kill all of them
lol
Re: My Madam And Me by BUGOFF(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmm, nor be Mike again? palmy nor dey shak our Mike o!
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
This Mike escapedes no dey finish

From one big trouble to another
Re: My Madam And Me by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
frozen70:
This Mike escapes no dey finish

From one big trouble to another
As in, the thing tire person
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
"is it not you? You are the Mike that has been giving us problems?" Said the guy who young man from earlier wielding aimlessly at me.

I was confused, i couldn't find an exit to this situation, in fact, there were at an advantage over me. I then decided to liaise with them perhaps i could reason some sense into them not to kill me.

"come one bro. You guys don't have to do this, look, i can cross carpet to your gang. You know am a material. Come on guys, it's a waste to waste a material".

They looked at me as if trying to concur with my suggestion, all of a sudden came an out burst of nefarious laughter that sent tears down their eyes. And they were done, the other said.

"Who told you that you're a material? stop flattering yourself old Mike"

"We are wasting time here,take him down!" Said the young man.

The other guy was about shooting me when someone called my name, I looked around but didn't see anyone. The person called again, and i woke up and found Candy shaking my shoulder, we were waiting at the park"s reception waiting for mums bus to get filled up

"Mike! what kind of sleep are you sleeping in this hot weather? Mum is about leaving''. Candy said.

I was so happy it was all a dream, i stood up feeling awfully tired. I dragged my feet to the bus where Ruth stood talking with mum from the window. I joined them and mum turned to me when she saw me.

"Mike, i hope you don't get yourself killed while you are here? I don't know why you have refused to come with me". mum said almost in tears.

"Mummy, calm down. I am not going to get myself killed, I'll join you next month". I said, not so sure anymore if i meant it due to the dream i just had.

Mum turned to Ruth and said.

"My daughter, I already see you as my daughter in law. Please take care of Mike, you know he can be a man sometimes, you are a woman, God has given us power to subdue men. Please make use of that power, he is still a kid, even though he looks all big and muscular, there's nothing in that head of his......"

"Mum! stop this nau". I said feeling she was trying hard to emasculate me.

Mum looked at me with contempt in her eyes and continued.

"You're his mother now. I'll call you everyday to make sure he's okay. His father is going to kill me if he founds out i came alone, Mike will not kill me". Mum said and shook his head.

"It's okay mum, i have learnt how to handle him". Ruth said smiling, looking shyly at me.

They were still talking when an announcement on the departure of Cameroon Bus was announced. Ruth quickly hugged mum through the window and we moved backwards, while we all waved her goodbye watching as the driver engaged the engine and drove off.

When the bus was out of sight, Candy said.

"who's hungry?"

My mind quickly flashed back to the dream and said almost immediately.

"Am not!"

"Am famished!". Ruth said.

"Can i have the keys to the house?'' I asked stretching my palms towards Ruth.

The girls looked at me shocked. Then Ruth smiled sympathetically hugging me.

"he's missing his mum" Ruth said kissing my cheek.

I gently took her hands off me and asked for the key again. She handed me the key and requested to follow me home but i refused, telling her i needed some time alone to think about my life.

I arrived Ruth's place feeling grateful. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes to reflect on that horrible dream, and someone called my name. I shot out of the chair and looked behind me abruptly, but no one was there. I knew i had to deal with Sandra's continues pester. i needed to know why she has been hunting me, and so i summoned courage and said.

"who's that? Sandra, is that you? I was pacing into the thin air.

"Mike!" The voice came gain.

I jumped, looking all over for the direction the voice was coming from.

"Sandra stop this! if you want to tell me something please do so and stop this!" I yelled.

And the i saw her standing in the air, she looked, fairer and transparent in white. Her hair and gown flew with the wind which was not evident in the room.

I was so surprise that i wasn't afraid anymore when i saw her.

"Sandra" I said.

She smiled and called my name again"Mike!".

i slowly walked towards her but she stopped me from coming further.

"I miss you". i said.

She fawned and looked at the couch i and Ruth was made out. Then she said now in a serious tone.

"Mike, i have been trying to reach you coz only you can see me".

I was shocked to hear this, and so i asked.

"why?"

"your heart is strongest enough to breakthrough the other side" She said.

"Who killed you" I asked.

I face became droopy as she hung in the air looking at me. She was about telling me when she looked behind her and disappeared.

"Sandra! Sandra!" I called looking for her around the sitting room.

A knock came on the door and i ran to get it thinking perhaps it's Sandra, i opened the door and said "Sandra" excitedly, to to meet John. He was surprise to see me and he said.

"I believe this is Ruths house?"

I nodded and kept a confused stair at me. He looked past me into the house and asked.

"where's Ruth?"

"She wen't out". I said.

" To where?" He asked.

"I don't know". I said.

"when is she coming back?" he asked.

"i don't know". I said.

We were still talking and the sound of the gate pervaded the air followed by Ruth and Candy's voices. John looked towards the direction and waited.

Ruth saw him standing in front of her house and i beside him, she quickly walked closer believing something was wrong.

"Good afternoon sir" Ruth greeted.

"good afternoon young lady, Are you Ruth?" John asked.

The two sisters looked at each other simultaneously and back to him.

"Yes i am". Ruth answered circumspectly.

"where are you coming from?" John asked.

"I wen't to see his mum off". Ruth said pointing at me still wearing a perplexed countenance.

John looked at me and penned something down, then brought out his ID card and showed it to Candy who had been quietly observing behind Ruth and to Ruth, and said.

"I am inspector John" He said and kept it from in his wallet and shove it in his back trouser pocket. "can we go inside? i have some questions for you?".

"I did not kill anyone oh". Ruth said in panic.

John looked at her in shock and said.

"who is talking about you killing someone? i said i have some questions for you".

We all walked in and sat in the sitting room. I was afraid Ruth will mess up because she was completely over taken by fear and nervousness.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by daddio(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Philla or Sandra!?

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by justlaw(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Exactly, he has mixed up their names. See what too much of women can cause... MIKE oooooooo

daddio:
Philla or Sandra!?

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Maxi3k(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
what the f*ck is wrong with this ruth
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Topher please edit your post there's a mix-up. You used Phila Instead of Sandra.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry for then mix up. Just corrected it.
Re: My Madam And Me by Maxi3k(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Op abeg no sleep until you drop one more update
Re: My Madam And Me by daddio(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
topher052:

Okay, we don hia una.

Abeg drop more or else I no go sleep.
Re: My Madam And Me by Dera25(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2019
This inspector should have wait small for Sandra to pass the information
Re: My Madam And Me by BankyGee(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2019
topher052:
Topher Is "My Madam And Me" same as "My Madam And I"?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Op,MVP Mike welcome back from exile just saw it this morning! after close to six months I wants to say a BIG WELCOME (TOPHER052)!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
John sat looking at the three of us without saying a word making us nervous. I looked at Ruth who was drenched in her own sweat and Candy who sat calmly looking to hear what the man has to say.

"Mr man, cut to the chase will you?" Candy said anxiously.

John then adjusted himself and brought out a jotter from his inner jacket pocket and a pen. Then he crossed his leg and turned to Ruth.

"Where were you on the fifth of this month?" John asked.

"when's the fifth?" Ruth said nervously.

"Wednesday last week". John replied.

"I was at home" "we were at the saloon". Candy and Ruth answered simultaneously and exchanged awkward glances at there different responses.

John looked at both of them and said.

"how can you be in two places at once?" .

" sorry, I forgot that was the day I made my hair". Ruth said.

" where both of you together all through that day?" John asked Candy.

" yes, we came him together!" Candy answered confidently.

John looked at her thoughtfully and then asked.

" what's the name and address of this saloon?"

" Joy beauty house, along Samson Avenue, kojo road" . Ruth said with a hint of relieve in her tone.

John jotted something and turned to me. And asked.

" Where were you on that day?"

I couldn't tell him in the presence of Ruth that I was Amaka's. So I just shrugged and said.

"at a friends. What does this have to do with ne?" I added wondering his sudden attention on me.

John did not answer, he just went on to ask.

"Who is this friend and where does he live?"

I looked at Ruth who was interested to know where I was from the look in her eyes.

"Her name is Amaka, she lives at 4th lane, Season estate". I said avoiding Ruths piercing gaze.

John jotted something and stood up abruptly.

" Alright, thanks for your cooperation". John said and headed for the door.

Ruth kept looking at me ominously after John left. I knew it wouldn't be wise for me sleep at her place that night, so I said to her.

" if you don't want me here, just say it. And so? I was at Amaka's place". I said trying to resume my confidence.

Ruth just stood up without saying a word and walked inside.

" what was that for? I mean those questions?" Candy asked.

"you should have asked him. Wasn't he here all these while" I said.

"Ruth got me scared". Candy replied.

"then ask her" I said looking towards the door Ruth left from.

Candy gently stood up and joined his sister inside. I brought out my phone and called Phila to know if it was okay for me to come around.

I was standing at Phila's door and was about knocking when I heard Phila crying and a mans voice yelling. I moved backwards and hit the door with all my weight and the door gave way. I found Phila's boyfriend hitting her. He left her when i entered.

" So it's you? I was going to come to your place". He said ominously charging towards me.

I quickly threw the first punch the moment he was close and it landed on his nose. He moved back covering his face with his hands. I rushed him using my shoulder to pick him on his waist from the ground and threw him on floor.

I quickly struggled to rest a hand on his neck as I planted several blows on his face. He managed to push me off him and grabbed a bottle of vodka, started towards me. I quickly grabbed a a side stool and flung it on him giving the leverage needed to rush on him.

Phila kept shouting, calling our names but we were to busy to hear her.

He gave me a very hard elbow on my nose that git me confused for few seconds and was followed by a knee on my bleeping rod. This paralyzed me as excruciating pain took over me, giving him the ground to descend on me mercilessly. I laid on the floor praying for some one to coms for my rescue as he poured down beating on me.

God was faithful enough to send the resort security men right on time. They pulled him off me and dragged him away.

Phila quickly came and knelt beside me.

"Mike darling, are you okay?".

I was still holding my rod. My testicles seemed to me missing from the sack and resting somewhere in my tummy. Phila gently pulled me up and I rested my back on the wall. She quickly brought ice from the fridge and made to place it on a bump on my face but I took it from her and placed it in my pants. She looked bewildered at me but I ignored her and closed my eyes to enjoy the coolness coming from the ice.

After a while I felt better and laid on the bed. Phila came and laid on top of me.

" you are my hero mike". She whispered.

I woke up and wondered how long I have slept. I gently stood up feeling pains on my nose and chin. I looked around for Phila but couldn't find her, so I entered the bathroom to shower. I was done and came out in boxers and found phila sitting on the bed.

"when did you come in?" I said.

" right now" she said looking at my tummy." Nice packs". She added smiling.

I smiled back and sat beside her. She hugged me and started crying. I held her very tight stroking her hair. She broke the embrace and was pent her face wiping her tears. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her, she kissed me back. We chewed each others lips hungrily and emotionally. I quickly took off her mini gown, kissing her all over. She laid on her back only in pants. I laid on top of her kissing her from her lips down to her waist and was about to take off her pants when she held my hands and said.

"Mike! No!"

I looked at her confused. She gently kissed my lips, took her clothes, stood from the bed and put it on while I watched.

"how did you Learn to fight that well?" She asked heading to the fridge.

I just hummed something suppressing my disappointment

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
BankyGee:

Topher Is "My Madam And Me" same as "My Madam And I"?
yes sir. It is

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Maxi3k:
Op abeg no sleep until you drop one more update
sorry sir. Was very busy.
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Topher you would have dropped two now remember you didn't drop any yesterday.
Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Was hoping he lost his balls, I hate this Mike for the shit he's doing to Ruth cry
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
phila is replacing late sandra another rival to Ruth is loading,I only pity Ruth,who I strongly believed is responsible for Sandra's death.
Re: My Madam And Me by MisterBash(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
greatme2good:

see as you fine like mermaid.
cheesy
greatme2good:

see as you fine like mermaid.
Re: My Madam And Me by olushollys(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Call us for your new laptop at a very affordable price
Call 08162288837 , 08050482339
WhatsApp
Price #75,00 brand new aystem!08050482339[color=#006600][/color]

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
BigSarah:
Was hoping he lost his balls, I hate this Mike for the shit he's doing to Ruth cry
I actually love him cos Ruth for low self esteem.. u can't be all over a guy that's just using u to update his nacking diary.. as for Phila, I'm still waiting oh.. mike must hit that pussay, and hit it very hard! The first time will lead to plenty other times cos she will enjoy it well.. na mike we dey talk about nah.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BankyGee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
topher052:
yes sir. It is
¡Gracias!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
This Mike life is just revolving around women and bad guys

He no dey even fear

He posses the good and the bad side of a man
Re: My Madam And Me by BankyGee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
¡Muy bien OP! Very nice OP! Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
This guy done come with him suspense

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
“How would you like to come with me to my next trip abroad?” Phila asked as she returned with a bottle of brandy and a glass cup.

I was so surprise to hear this. That instant, the urge top be with Phila increased, I couldn’t place my hand on it, could it be my ambition, or her beauty? While I was still pondering, the beautiful creature dropped the bottle on the table and before me and said.

“Mike, I know you have been through a lot. Don’t get me wrong” She said and sat beside me, poured herself half cup, took a sip and continued. “You are a good man Mike, I saw how you risked your life to rescue that child in the fire. Since then I have had this attraction towards you. But I am not thinking of having anything serious with you coz you are a womanizer”. She laughed and took another sip.

I took the cup from her and threw all the drink in my mouth. Then poured myself another glass full, sent it down my throat and gave her the remaining, avoiding her stare.

I continued to stay at the resort with Phila, while we processed our documents for the trip. Few days to our departure, I decided to meet with Amaka who seemed to have forgotten about me since we last met.

When I arrived her place, the gate man attended to me.

“I want to see your madam”. I said to him.

“She travelled out of the country”. Said the gate man who shot out his head from the brief opened gate.

“Ha! When?” I asked looking pass the gate man to see if I can spot her car.

“A day before yesterday sir”. The gate man replied.

I wanted to see my baby before I leave, and now she travelled without letting me know.

“What about Mary Jane?” I asked.

“Mary? She no longer works here sir”. The gate man replied.

“What happened?” I asked in shock.

“Ha! Madam sacked her oh, she didn’t tell me what happened”.

I looked around lost, then returned to the man and asked.

“Do you have her number?”

He looked at me as if contemplating if to give me or not.

“Please I beg you, I really need to ask her something very important, please”. I pleaded when I saw the indecisiveness in his eyes”.

He closed is eyes as if fighting the urge to decline me. Then when he opened his eyes he said.

“Please, don’t tell madam I gave it to you”.

“I swear with my life, I won’t tell a soul”. I said.

He handed me the number and closed the gate. I dialed her number and it rang several times without an answer. I dialed it again and she picked. There was a loud music playing in the background.

“Hello!” she screamed into the phone.

“Hello Mary, Its me, Mike”. I said.

“Who? “ She screamed again.

“Mike! Your madam’s boy friend!”. I yelled into the mouthpiece.

“Who? Please I can’t hear you, call me later!” She screamed and hung up.

I was restless all day, I wanted to know if I was the cause of her dismissal which my conscience greatly accused me of.

“Mike, why are you looking as if you lost your entire life savings?” Phila said as she joined me at the resort bar.

I turned around startled, and seeing Phila looking voluptuousness and her stunning face arrested my worries. I let out a smile and stood for her to sit. She sat and beckoned the waiter over.

“lemme have a glass of martini” she whispered to the waiter then turned to me.

“What’s going on?’’. She asked in a tone laden with concern.

“Amaka disappoint me and put me in confusion “. I said.

“What happened?” She asked and collected the glass from the waiter.

“She travelled with my boy, I mean outside the country”. I said looking depressed at her.

“It’s okay Mike, your boy is in safe hands. At least, from what you’ve told me, it’s better he remains with her than you. Face it make, your life is complicated. You can handle a child right now. Don’t worry your head, your baby is fine”. She said and took a sip from her glass.

I reasoned what she said and realized there is truth in it. But that wasn’t my worry, my worry was Mary Jane who I believed was relieved of her because of me.

I and Phila where relocating back to our room when my phone rang, I looked at it and it was from Mary Jane. I took excuse and walked outside and called her back.

“Hello” I said.

“You called earlier, who is this?’’ Mary’s voice came through.

“It’s Mike, Your Madam’s……”

She interrupted and said.

“I know, Mike. How are you?” she asked, sounding relaxed and confident.

“Am okay, I heard what happened. Am sorry”. I said.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, it’s your jealous girl…woman’s friend’s fault. She sacked me without telling me what I did wrong”. Mary’s voice oozed with anger.

“That’s because she knows you are hotter than her”. I said laughing.

We both laughed and I asked her where she was, she told gave me her address and I promised to visit the next day.

Afternoon the next day I was at the address Mary gave me. It a slum. Dirt and stagnant water lodged everywhere. I managed to maneuver through until I arrived her house. An old building with half naked girls everywhere.

I asked a fat lady who hung her skirt on her chest exposing every flesh she thought is sexy of Mary. The was all the girls came out to look at me made me uncomfortable. She pointed into the passage house and said.

“Fourth room by your left”.

I thanked her and walked towards the dark corridor until I arrived the door. I knocked and waited for a response. A beautiful dark girl well endowed on her chest and hip came out of the opposite room wearing a blue thong and bra.

“Who are you looking for?” she asked.

I tried to avoid looking at her huge boobs and broad hip as I replied.

“is Mary around?”

‘’Mike!” called Mary carrying a bucket of water on her head.

She wore a very tight silky gown that reviewed all she wore inside that was just a pant, while her standing huge boobs danced as she approached me.

“You should have called that you were close”. Mary said dropping the water on her head and opened the door.

We entered the choked up one room apartment with clothes and bags everywhere and a bed stood in the middle with a window beside it and a small blue curtain hanging above it.

She closed the door. My rod stood very hard as I looked at her behind while she tried to bolt the door.

“Oh, am dirty”. Mary said.

The way she said it made me feel like grabbing her and bleep the devil out of her and cum inside her. She kind of saw through my thought and looked at me smiling.

“You wanna Bleep me mike?” She said.

The question took me unaware. I couldn’t answer, all I did was smile. She repeated the question again.

“You wanna Bleep me?’’ she came closer looking into my eyes. “Mike, do you wanna Bleep me? At least we are no longer in Amaka’s house”.

I shrugged smiling sheepishly and said.

“You’re hot, who won’t wanna Bleep you?”

She exploded in a loud laughter and took off her clothe, turned her back and started twerking professionally with her ass on my face. I put my face between her ass, even though it had a slight odor, I couldn’t help myself, as I bit it and force my face inside.

She suddenly stopped, moved away from me and asked.

“Can you Bleep?”

I nodded, and she said.

“how much can you pay?”

I stood up and went to her

“How much do you want?” I asked.

“100 thousand” she said.

“That’s too much!” I said, come on, lemme give you 5 thousand”. I said.

She moved away from me smiling and said,

“Okay, where’s the money?”

I counted 5k and handed it over to her. She pushed me down on the bed smiling. Brought two yellow ribbons and tied my hands with it on her cabinet, and my legs too. I was really going to love this adventure as i anticipated so much pleasure.

After she had made sure I was well bound, she walked to the door and opened it. I looked at her wondering what she’s up to. She started calling other girls, and before I knew it the room was field up with all kinds of girls.

“This is the guy I told you girls about, he made my madam sacked me and all he want to compensate me with is 5k, can you imagine that? Please ladies, have a great time with him, Bleep him until you cum. Go and call Lucy, she has been looking for sex since last week”

“That’s true”. Said one of the girls.

“Tell her there’s meat here”. Mary said.

The girls shouted happily and they started taking off my pants while I struggled in vain.

“You don’t know where you entered. This place is place many men dread. You should have asked before you came”. Mary said ominously.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by dinoescobar(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mike Don turn tuface o, amaka disappoint u truly. Those babes are about to drain u dry, Shey u wan tidy, u Don jam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.