Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (331704 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
My MVP this is the real deal get ready to rumble,Mary Jane why?
Re: My Madam And Me by changeskc: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mike don buy job. Serious job oooooo
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
I wish these girls will so deal with you that your rod will never stand again when it sees a woman. Let them chop you like puff puff.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by izzou(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
greatme2good:
I wish these girls will so deal with you that your rod will never stand again when it sees a woman. Let them chop you like puff puff.
undecided

Re: My Madam And Me by Maxi3k(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is the same thing queens college girls did to one Ice cream man
Re: My Madam And Me by donielord(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maxi3k:

grin grin
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Oh Mike, you done see food wey they hungry you in abundance

Eat and eat until you will never ask for it again

Men are ganging against you ❗

Women are ganging against you ❗

Very soon gost will gang against you

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Maxi3k:

Stop fabricating lies

Ice cream men don't even cross their gate
They stay outside the gate
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lucy the fat lady came into the room, I recognised her as the degenerate I met earlier outside.

When she entered the girls cheered happily and Mary said to her.

"This is for you".

She smiled, looking at my rod lustfully. Two girls grabbed my trouser and forcefully pulled it off my waist. I tried to wield them off but couldn't.

Lucy took hold of my sleeping rod and shook it laughing.

" this one go sweet oh" . She said.

Another girl came with a bottle of concoction and ordered me to open my mouth, I refused, swearing to descend on them while struggling to break free.

One of the girls rip my shirt open and they all laughed like bunch of witches. The girl with the bottle who was well endowed, dark in complexion, the one I met earlier standing opposite Mary's room pressed my cheeks hard and my mouth opened. Yet I forcefully closed it back.

" he does not want to cooperate right?" . Asked the Lucy. "may be when we use hot iron on him he will". Lucy said.

Mary stood at the entrance enjoying what the girls were doing to me. They all took turns in touching my rod. Everyone of them had something to say about the size. I have never been so emasculated like that all my life.

Soon Lucy came with a hot iron and was aiming for my chest. I eyed it dreadfully moving my body away from it.

" will you open your mouth now?" She said in a mocking tone

I nodded and the other girl poured ample quantity into my mouth until the bottle emptied. The substance tasted awful, but I had no choice but to comply.

The girls then took turns socking my rod. They were all showing off how skillful they were in the act. Mary didn't come close, she remained at the door watching with interest.

I felt life entering my rod when the fat lucy placed it in-between her boobs. She called others to see her victory, as the rod stood in her hands. They all hailed her and mocked her for loving sex so much.

She took off her clothes and her lumpy flesh were saggy, especially her tummy that almost covered her thighs.

" condom, condom please". I begged.

She laughed and climbed on top of me, moved up to were my face was. The stench from her below was enough to choke a fish to death. Well, I watched as she moved her massive ass towards my face and sat it on my nose. I almost vomited as I turned away.

" open your mouth" she yelled, slapping me on the head.

Another girl climbed my rod and started riding on it, while i struggled with the stinking think on my face.

"Emmanuella! Get me that iron. This guy thinks we are joking". Lucy called.

A girl brought the iron and I immediately opened my mouth as Lucy placed the moist stinking vagina, decorated with whitish substance around her bushy pubic hair into my mouth.

"suck!" She yelled.

I just moved my lips around it while struggled to breathe as the stench suffocated me.

"is he not doing you well?" Another girl asked.

" he's not oh". Said Lucy.

I felt someone flog my thighs, the pain made me jump and almost hit my head on the cabinet.

" don't flog me oh". Said the girl busy bouncing on my rod.

" will you sock her well or receive another?" The girl with the belt yelled.

I obeyed and started licking, letting my saliva roll down with her smelling juice. The fat girl started winning her waist on my mouth moaning softly. I was surprised that my rod refused to sleep after all the intimidation.

Another girl pulled Lucy off me and mounted my mouth. I heard Lucy asking the one bleeping me to get off for her so she could mount me too. And when the girl left, Lucy sat on me and screamed the whole building down.

Another girl took turns with the one whose vagina was in my mouth. And that one took Lucy's place on my rod.

And so they took turns over and over until i came the sixth time, yet my rod refused to sleep. Instead it grew so hard that I feared it would tear.

Mary didn't join them in the sex rump, she only watched excitedly at the orgy and touched herself every once in awhile.

Soon, I felt my rod going down, that was my seventh round. I was tired to the marrow and my mouth smelt like rotten egg, mixed with rotten meat. The stench got to my tummy as I suddenly felt ill.

The girls eventually stopped and started leaving one after the other.I was still there, bound to the cabinet. Mary waited until all the ladies had left before she came closer to me.

"did you enjoy yourself?" She asked.

" That was rape!" I managed to say.

She smiled and started loosing my hands from the bound. I was surprised that didn't descend on her like I thought would instead I quickly fetched my trouser and gently wore it. All my body was so weak I knew today wouldn't be right for any action.

" Mike" . She called.

I was so angry with her that I thought of snatching the life out of her with my bare hands. Anyways, I answered.

" Are you angry?" She asked in a kind tone.

I did not answer, I just quickly wore my trouser. My shirt that was tore gave me great concern. I know I could wash off outside, but coming out looking raze wasn't what I could do. Like Mary knew what I was thinking, she handed to me a t-shirt and said.

" now I have forgiven you".

I didn't answer her I just wore the girly tshirt she handed me, at least it was better than the one I wore.

" you stole my chance of travelling abroad with Amaka because of your lust. At least we are even" . Mary said.

I looked at her and couldn't think of anything to reply her. I just started slowly walked out of her room. It was worse outside as the girls made mockery of me while I walked out of the building. They laughed and called me names, names I cant share in this story.

It was already dark, which was my saving grace. I came some minutes past 3 and it's almost 9pm.

I flung a bike man who stopped in front of me. He looked at me and behind to the house I just came out from.

" it's like you experienced moboro girls hospitality". The bike man said.

I looked at him and behind me, it was then i noticed a building beside Mary's house where light shone and loud music played from. That was when i noticed a sign post beside the entrance with a sign written boldly "MOBORO HOTEL".

" I need to run a check up". I said to myself.
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
For the first time Mike is scared of STD... Lwkm. Thumbs up MOBORO girls.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Such a fool
Re: My Madam And Me by Maxi3k(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oga Mike you deserve it 10×
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
MVP mike the hunter has become the hunted,
sorry,pelle all will be fine accept your sinparty(rape party)next time pls beware of MOBORO HOSTEL girls.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frostylook: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Ayammaaa!!!! I think i might gag.. but Mike had it coming for a long time now
Re: My Madam And Me by Mirriamvic(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
I Have Been enjoying The Whole Story , Even Took Someone's Phone Because I Have Flat Battery . This One I Nearly Throw Up . Anyway Let Me Go To Romance continue Reading With My madam And I
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
The stench oozing from me wouldn't let me go back to Phila's and cant go to Ruth's. It was practically offensive, I knew a woman can easily relate when they perceive it from me and so I had to reason out a way out of this huddle in am entangled in.

A thought flashed through my mind, use the pool before meeting Phila upstairs. And so I told the bike man who was waiting for my response where to take me.

We were standing in front of the resort and I paid the man with the last change Mary left me. He looked at me with concern in his face and said.

" bro, please next time be selective of the hole to enter, some will just sell you out".

I nodded and was more conscious than I was earlier. That's to say he could perceive and identify it.

I maneuvered my way to the pool side. I met a couple approaching the narrow path that led to the pool and I was half way in, it wouldn't be wise to retreat. So I summoned courage and moved pass them. They looked at me in an odd way and the lady whispered something to her spouse as they walked away.

I was so conscious of myself that I was startled to the extent of jumping when I heard Phila called my name. She was in the pool I wanted to use.

" Mike! Come over!". She called again beckoning me over in the pool.

I suddenly held my tummy with a hand and my ass with the other and said.

" I have to go" pointing upstairs.

She nodded and continued her swimming.

I quickly rushed off. I just entered the reception and went to the attendants extremely alert. They handed me the key, i was headed upstairs when one of the ladies receptionist called me back.

" Excuse me sir!".

She was approaching really close, I withdrew and asked her while she was still in a safe distance.

" what can I do for you?" While slowly moving backwards towards the stairs.

" a man is looking for aunty. He is headed to the poolside". She said still coming close.

How was that my business? I wondered. I had to wave at her okay and ran upstairs.

I took off the emasculating top and threw it in the trash being outside. Rushed into the shower, put on the heater and worked lots of lather all-over my body allowing the heated water wash it off. Brushed my teeth three times with enough paste.

I was done and felt better. A knock startled me and Phila's voice followed.

"Mike!".

I went to get it for her. I noticed she was looking at me suspiciously, but I ignored her wiping my body with a towel.

"hope you did not mess yourself up" she asking smiling.

I just smiled and said.

" nearly".

Something left me after my encounter with Mary. It's like I have been reduced but I can't place my hand in what area. All I knew was that the joy I have been clinging to with the women wasn't longer there. I felt numb towards the opposite sex as at that moment.

And so I went straight to bed, not returning Phila's conversations. All I could say was.

" am very tired. Lets talk tomorrow".

Of course, as usual she was understanding enough to let me be. I laid there backing her, revising all the episode of the day.

What made mw almost threw up was when Lucy forced her fat bosom into my mouth. Oh yes she did. Though I failed to mention that earlier. It smelt like fresh poo. Who knows how much of poo I took in.

The annoying thing was that, one said " the useless boys thing is even too small for me". Why won't it be too small when my head can fit in.

I managed to catch a little sleep before Phila woke me up with the stamping of her feet. I opened my eyes and saw her jogging.

" good morning mike". She said out of air.

I returned her greeting and tried to stand from the bed but discovered my whole body aches. I felt ill, like i just caught malaria. Suddenly I remembered the event from the previous day. Perhaps I have caught some kind of disease that had started kicking in. The thought of this gave me strength to spring off the bed, rushed into the bathroom and back.

"where are you rushing to?" Phila asked gasping for breath.

" I have an appointment with the travelling agent". I lied.

Phila looked shocked and said.

" won't we be going together?"

" no, it doesn't concern you. I will fill you in on the detail when I come back". I said. " can I use your Benz?" I asked .

She hesitated and said.

" look Mike, be careful with that car. And come back on time I have somewhere to be by 2pm". She said.

I kissed her forehead and rushed off.

The text was done and I was asked to come the next day for the result. And so I drove back to the resort.

I stopped at the traffic light few distance away from the resort. Waiting for the green light. And lo and behold, the guy in my dream was walking towards me. I kept a steady stare trying to understand but I caught sight of the gun he was pulling out from his back waist. I immediately engaged the engine and took off not minding the cars coming from the adjacent road, it was a narrow escape as I zoomed off the track racing home.

I got back, tried to calm myself down so as not to scare Phila. She was at the bar beside the reception when I arrived.

" mike the agent just called". Phila said when I approached her.

I felt confused, not knowing what to reply.

" you shouldn't lie to me Mike, Its not my business where you go to, but must you lie? I can take anything but not lies." Phila said sounding hurt.

I felt bad that i lied to her. If I had told her o was going for medical test, she may be curious. And if she finds out that I have STD, I have lost every future plans to sleep with her. And so I had to cook another lie very fast.

" am sorry dear". I said sitting pathetically beside her." Look, i haven't lied to you before and i won't start now. You have been too nice to me. Why should I hurt you?. I wanted to meet him alone even though he didn't call me. I wanted to make some of the payments so you won't have to pay for everything. O knew if i had told you, you wont agree, and so i had to lie. Am sorry for lying".

She looked at me for awhile, then said.

" Mike, stop thinking for my pocket. That was sweet though. Just stop thinking for me. I can handle the bills. It would have been my ex and i but he's a liar and a cheat. Next time please, tell me the truth".

" I will" . I said and hugged her.

She didn't bother to ask further questions. More reason i like her. She's knows how to keep space and behave matured.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mike might end up getting Phil killed and worse Sandra isn't tormenting him no more
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2019
It was time, I had met with Ruth and told her I was travelling but didn't tell her where I was travelling to exactly.

Okay, I and Phila were on the plane as it took off. I felt my worries were all behind me. Somehow I felt relieved heaving sigh of relieve often looking out of the window.

Phila held my hand and smiled. The plane shook I felt it was going to crash. I held Phila's hand very tight, she smiled and said.

"its okay mike, it's normal".

I gently let free my tight grip and smiled back.

Soon we arrived and it seemed strange. Seeing lots of white people made me felt shy. Phila took the lead. The weather was awfully different and cold, which warranted me to take out a jacket we bought earlier before the trip from my bag and wore.

We stopped a cab at the airport after preliminary procedures. Got in just the two of us and a white man driver took us to the address Phila gave him.

The hotel was a very furnished one with white people waiting on us. Wow, I felt like heaven, smiling uncontrollably.

In the evening of that day I and Phila went to a hangout spot and there a lady sang the karaoke beautifully well. We took a sit in front and ordered for two bottles of beer.

" I want to go next". Phila whispered into my ear smiling.

"okay, go ahead!". I said.

She stood up and went to a bulky white man standing beside the stage and whispered in the ear. He looked at her and nodded his approval.

Phila climbed the stage and started singing a song by Kelly Clarkson BREAKAWAY She Sang wonderfully well and looked more like a star while she sang with the charisma and grace of an artist. I never knew she had that side in her.

While I was lost in admiration for Phila, a muscular white man putting on a blue leather jacket laden with zips, fully bearded with a long blond hair and horrible tattoos all over his arms and neck took Phila's sit and dropped her unfinished drink on the floor. I turned to him but didn't know how to put my words right coz it was my first time to have a one on one talk with a white man.

" Somebody's there". I said.

He looked at me with contempt, lit his cigarette and turned towards the stage where Phila was enjoying herself. I summoned courage to touch his arm and repeated what I said earlier. He looked at me as if he was going to slap me. This somehow annoyed me, but I kept quiet hoping perhaps he'd give way when Phila comes.

Phila was done and the crowed clapped and cheered while she walked towards us.

" she's here". I said to the white man touching his arm.

"don't fucking touch me you stinking black man!" He yelled at me.

Phila seemed to be angered by his statement, she held the mans collar and said.

" get your dead chicken skin off my chair you malicious racist!"

He stood up abruptly and pushed Phila so hard she fell on a table behind her chattering everything on it.

I was spontaneous in my attack. I didn't know when a bottle entered my hand and landed on his head. With same swing I returned the broken bottle on his cheek but he was lucky to duck and my i missed my target. I was going to stab him when he held my hand and we started dragging. We struggled and fell on our table breaking it in two. I never knew white people can be very strong until he was about to take the bottle from me. I had to do something quickly and so I threw punches on his nose and he immediately let go giving me the leverage to get off him.

The bouncers jumped on us and threw us out. I stood looking at him expecting another round from him but he just entered his power bike and rode off, promising to come back to me.

Phila joined me outside and checked if I was hurt and when she found no sign of an injury she pulled me away by the hand.

We arrived the hotel feeling weird. It was supposed to be a cool evening hangout that went sour. I knew I had to cheer Phila up, so I took a bottle of whiskey and poured enough in a glass. Went to where she sat silently at the balcony looking out into the colourful glow of the city night.

" here". I said handing her the glass.

She looked up at me and down to the glass in my hand, then took it from me and sent a gulp down her throat. I stood in front of her looking into her beautiful saddened face.

" you did wonderfully well today, singing like a real superstar. You blew my mind". I said in a low romantic tone.

She looked into my face and blushed. I drew my face closer to hers and kissed her. She crossed her hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. I carried her to the room and gently dropped her on the bed still kissing.

She laid back and closed her eyes. I kissed her from her neck to her collarbone, licking each lines, then to the side of her neck to her ears and back to her lips. She held my neck moaning slowly. She gave me her tongue and i sucked passionately and gave her mine and we soaked each other in an intense wet kisses.

I gently took off her top and unhook her bra in a jiffy. Then dragged off her trouser with her pant with it. Then return to her lips, kissed her to her boobs and sucked each nipples tenderly squeezing and biting a little. Phila moaned slightly louder biting her lips.

I left her boobs and moved down kissing all the way to her thighs, kissed both gently and to her honey pot. Deeped my tongue inside, licked everything around her pussy. Pulled her legs up and licked her butt hole, forcing my tongue inside it. And returned to sucking her clitoris passionately. She crossed her legs round my neck squeezing the bed sheet as she moaned.

I moved a finger inside while I sucked her. She moved her butt rhythmically. I then put in two fingers, using my tongue to play with her clit.

I quickly took of my shirt and trouser. I laid on top her and was about to put in my rod when she stood up abruptly and held my chest saying.

" Mike, no...no no no".

I was confused , I thought she has given me the go ahead. The next thing I saw was Phila leaving the bed to retrieve her pant and under wear.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by dinoescobar(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2019
topher052:

U no dey tire Mike?

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Whew! Sex! Sex! Sex!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
iListen:
Whew! Sex! Sex! Sex!
lol you're still here?
Well, I'm still here too. We are still here together.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Ganjafama(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
With all the stabbing, fighting and planking, Mike's body must be full of scars.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Benblaq:
lol you're still here?
Well, I'm still here too. We are still here together.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
See Phila trying to protect Mike, she is HIV positive cry
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mike has carried his rascality overseas

This time around you might get caught because they have cctv all over and any crime committed is a short cut to your deportation

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
iListen:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Dropped a mail for you sha.
Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Benblaq:
Dropped a mail for you sha.

Okay, will check.
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mike still had sexual urge after everything that happened.
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Is op Really back?
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
I and Phila went to the park at about noon. We sat under a flower tree watching as white people played with their dogs and kids.

" Good day sir". Said a beautiful blond white boy.

We didn't see him come. But he was standing in front of us smiling with a face like Leonardo da caprio of titanic. He should be about five years old.

I was surprised to see him same was Phila who looked shocked at me.

" hello sweetie" said Phila stretching her hand towards him.

He was still looking at me and then he said.

" are you from Africa?"

I and phila exchanged glances and I asked.

" why are you asking?"

" you look like one African man in a movie I saw". The boy said.

Phila then sat back and folded her hands looking at me with a grin on her face.

" I am from Africa". I said wondering what he was going to do with my answer.

" Sun! Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?" Said a little girl from behind us.

She was in company of a girl of her age.

" I was just asking this good mister if he's from Africa" the boy said.

" Sun! Stop doing that, its rude!" Said the other girl.

" its okay dear" Phila said. " where is your mum?" phila asked.

" She's at work, our nanny went to get groceries". Said the first girl.

I and Phila exchanged glances like we were thinking the same thing. How could a nanny leave these kids to themselves.

And so Phila introduced herself and I.

" I am sweet". Said the first girl. " and these are my siblings, Sun and Shine". She said pointing at her siblings.

I wondered what kind of name was that but kept my cool.

" you guys can stay here with us until your nanny comes back". Phila suggested adjusting for them to sit.

The other girls were still hesitating when Sun climbed and sat beside me with his eyes glued to my face. His sisters then sat beside Phila.

"who's the eldest?" Phila asked looking at Sweet.

" I am!" Sun said, stretching his head towards Phila, smiling crookedly.

" That's a lie! We're triplets" said Shine frowning at Sun.

" is it true that Africans are poor, thieves and Killers?" Sun asked looking into my face.

I was surprised to hear this, but his sister Sweet rebuked him saying.

" Sun! That's rude of you!".

Phila smiled and said to sweet who seemed to be very vexed at Sun who apparently didn't care what she thinks.

" its okay love. Let him clear his curiosity". Then she turned to me and said. " Mike, won't you answer him?".

I was so unprepared for such intrusion. But I had to say something meaningful to the expectant little man.

"before I go further, where did you hear that from?" I asked Sun.

" my daddy told me". Sun replied.

" Sun!" The two sisters chorused.

" it's okay, I guess that's a miss understanding" I said. " there are thieves, killers and poor people in every race, not only Africa" . I said.

The girls focused on phila and were asking all kinds of matured questions like; is mike your boyfriend? Have you guys had sex? How can be sleeping in the same room with out having sex? Isn't he charming enough?

Phila could not even manipulate them into asking them their own questions. When she discovered that she couldn't get out of the brew, she turned their attention to me.

" who love stories?" Phila asked.

The excited children raised their hands saying" I" . She then turned to me and said.

" Mike here is a great story teller, Mike could you kindly share us one of your great stories" . Phila said hiding her amusement.

I was completely taken unaware. I was going to move it back to Phila but it was too late at the kids left their sits and sat on the carpet grass in front of me with legs crossed and hands under their jaws looking at me with expectation. I was compelled to cook up something.

"okay" I said, searching thoroughly into my brain archive. " alright, story story".

The kids were just looking at me. Phila exploded in laughter and the kids turned to her wondering why she was laughing.

" go straight to the point Mike". Phila said afterwards.

I nodded and said.

" once upon a time". I was waiting for them to repeat time time, but when I heard nothing I continued. "There lived a king who has a beautiful daughter. She was so fine that he never wanted anyone to see her. So one day when she was old enough for marriage the king summoned all the animals in the forest to review his intention of giving his daughter to the strongest amongst them....."

" animals? How can an animal get married to a kings daughter?" Sweet asked with confusion laden on her face.

I was perplexed for awhile cox she was right. But here I was only being fictional. And so Phila rescued me.

" coz the king is also an animal, isn't it Mike?". Phila asked.

I nodded and continued.

" and the king set for a wrestling, and swore to give the winner his daughter....".

" what kind of animal is the king?" Sun asked.

I said the first thing that popped into my head.

" lizard! The king is a lizard. And so, mr tortoise was in his farm working when goat brought the news to him. Mr tortoise said to himself "am going to marry her".
So on the D-day, all the strongest animals converged at the market square for the wrestle. The animals were; lion, tiger, elephant, hippopotamus, leopard and so on....."

" Are you trying to say lion, leopard, elephant will get married to a lizard?" Shine said.

" that's so ridiculous!" Sweet added.

While Sun and Phila laughed their lives out, making me look stupid.

" sweetie am sorry". Phila said, and then turned to the kids. " this is a fiction okay, anything is possible".

With that Phila gave me a go ahead, I had to put myself back in the mood to continue. And so I went on.

"while all the animals fought, tortoise hid himself in the crowd waiting for the right time to surface.
Eventually, lion won and walked gloriously to meet the king in other to claim his price. All of a sudden the tortoise screamed in his tiny voice " Lion! Its not over yet! Wrestle me!".

The kids laughed at that phrase. And when they stopped I continued.

" The lion laughed, the king laughed and all the animal present laughed making gest of tortoise. Yet he walked up to the king and said. " if the lion thinks he is the strongest, and not afraid of me let him wrestle me!".
The lion got angry with this statement, because it hurt his pride. "A whole me, lion, that this ant would challenge. I'll crush him" the lion said in his heart. And then he begged the king to wrestle with tortoise. " it wont take me up to a minute to crush him". The lion pride. And so the king allowed him.
As the battle was about to begin, the tortoise entered his shell. The lion bit and bit but couldn't break through. The tortoise mocked him saying" oh great lion, so your so talked about teeth can not break through my weak shell? Oh, how shameful, oh how pitiful". This words provoked the lion and he bit harder until all his front teeth broke. Meanwhile the tortoise opened his anus so that as soon as the lions fingers enter it will clip it. And unfortunately for the lion, while its teeth broke, his finger entered the tortoise anus and he clipped it...."

" can't the lion force it out of the tortoise abus?" Sun asked.

" no. The tortoises' anus is like a padlock. Anything that goes in doesn't come out save the tortoise let it go". I said and continued. " and so the lion cried, jumping up and down, hitting himself on the ground so hard.He continued until he ran and hit his head on a tree and died. And so the tortoise came out of his shell and claimed his bride. The End.

Phila clapped for me so hard and the kids followed. Another applause sounded from behind us and I was surprised to see a very beautiful Spanish girl. She was so curvy and tall. I have never seen someone so beautiful in my life. Her teeth were so white and eyes bold and white. With a very long dark hair that hung down her waist.

" bravo! bravo!". She said in a Spanish ascent clapping. " its a pity I didn't begin with you people".

She walked and stood in front of us. O could see that Phila was even intimidated by her beauty. With the way the kids ran to her and with the groceries in her hands I knew she is the nanny.

" my name is Isabella the children's nanny". She said extending her hands to me.

I took her hands in mine. It was the softest hands I have ever touched. I wonder how she was able to maintain such a soft palm. I was still holding her hands when she forcefully removed it from mine, that was when i realized I may have held it too long.

" this is Mike from Africa". Sun introduced me.

" I am Phila". Phila said extending a hand of handshake.

When we were done with preliminary introduction. I pondered between me how to get her number. But I couldn't since I wouldn't want to hurt Phila, so I quickly penned down my number and waited for the right time to act. As soon as Phila's attention was diverted, I snuck it into Isabella's hand and signalled a phone call. She looked at me and then to Phila but said nothing. At least she took the paper which gave me hope.

And so she waved us good bye and left with the kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by lobell: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
ahn ahn...I won ni kan! Guy ye ma do obo sha.
Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
This Mike is a chronic womanizer. you want to cheat on the woman that took you out of your misery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.