Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (3316 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by Exshaker92(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2021
Good one. Congrats.
Re: I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) by bmdmix10: 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
ola9ja:
(21-05-2018)

Oh, I'm so relieved.

I just ended the relationship today, I was bathing this morning when she called, I missed her calls, and she quickly composed a text message saying:

it's my sugarbunny's birthday, I am so happy to have you as my first love and friend, I pray that as you add a year today, heaven will open for you, everything you lay your hands shall prosper. do any how it's your day your babe gat your back, always remember that your babe love you and will always do.

I'm sorry the spell has been broken, I called her later in the day and told her that I saw her calls and got her message that I really appreciate everything she wrote in the text message but unfortunately I can no longer continue in the relationship, she knows I wanted to get married to her at most next year but telling me that people change and that I don't expect her to be the same person I know last time I saw her, was one in many reasons I am doing away with the relationship
I told her that I am certain that she had already moved on but was finding it difficult to tell me because she wants to have me as a backup plan.
I gave her the following reasons for moving on without her
1 Blocking me, my friends and family on facebook and not giving me a valid reason what caused it.

You can't love me and not love my family

2. For being a narcissist who only thinks and cares about herself alone
3. For not appreciating recharge cards that i used to send to her.

when ever I send her cards I am still the one that calls to find out if she has recharged, on several occasions she has said, oh she forgot

4. Changing my name on her phone to someone's else name and said that it's her phone that did it
5. There is no give in her dictionary, all she knows is collect, collect and collect
6. For disrespecting me on several occasions.

The list goes on and on....

It could sound stupid listing this things but if you reexamine them deeply you will know they aren't suppose to be taken likely.
Mind you, I have told her these things severally and I have given her over a year to adjust but she had chosen her part so she should face the consequences, that's only if it will affect her.
When I said it's over that both of should go our separate ways, she said if that's what I want, no problem.

Seriously I don't know I could do this on my birthday but I am glad I did it.
....And I am totally free and relieved now.
Hope to see a better person soon.

Link to Previous Post: https://www.nairaland.com/4513677/ending-toxic-relationship-monday

she only saw u as a business venture nothing else.pkele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays?? / Ubunja is just an insecure man / WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.