Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (34548 Views)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

SO whats Up..
Fyn sad
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Those guys go cry here today cheesy
smally

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
See the wideness of your m8ma pussy cheesy cheesy
At least she got some good neat pussy in her days, all ur m8ma ever gotten the last 40+ years is some hairy, bushy, wide (a c-130 could fly rounds inside it), nasty, rotten,musty,smelling,foul ass pussy.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Oya werey ni shocked
Ask Me Again grin
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

At least she got some good neat pussy in her days, all ur m8ma ever gotten the last 40+ years is some hairy, bushy, wide (a c-130 could fly rounds inside it), nasty, rotten,musty,smelling,foul ass pussy.
Abeg Take Am Easy O, See How My Body Dey Shake

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
The smells from your mums pussy just killed this dog cheesy
Ur momma basically got two bootyholes cos her pussy got d same stank as her ratchet ass crack-hole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Ur momma basically got two bootyholes cos her pussy got d same stank as her ratchet ass crack-hole.

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by highqueen(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
You know I always keep it hot wink until they deactivate their account cheesy cheesy
lmao.

keep it going sis.smiley
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.
keep it going sis.smiley
Bad Belle
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=67780272][/quote]
That's what ur daddy said when ur mama pushed his 3 inch flaccid deek out her slimy,dung-ass pussy out of anger cos he couldn't nut inside

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

That's what ur daddy said when ur mama pushed his 3 inch flaccid deek out her slimy,dung-ass pussy out of anger cos he couldn't nut inside
Ceejayx right now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
i want to buy your market na.
Abi you don retire ni? angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Biacan before and after d bashing grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
Biacan before and after d bashing grin
You go cry here today cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by majekoam(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:

Its like you need deliverance...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by sexdoll: 3:28pm On May 22, 2018
like all criminal endeavors, the problem now be say once people learn about this method, e don cast be dat.
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by emelda86(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
Ama do it too,,, all this guys that think they're stingy I go show them pepper lol tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by itsCornie(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2018
Biacan really knows how to give trolls... kiss
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by AreaFada2: 3:35pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Girl the guys on this forum are angry because a lady played a fast one on their friend.... I think she deserves an accolade cheesy cheesy

Actually nothing new. Women have more mundane tricks. If you sleep raw with a girl then expect such. No biggie.

Others include sudden issues with phone, accommodation, health, school fees and many more. In fact any drama of distress or need a lady brings up is a trick to obtain money until proven otherwise. We date the women & have seen it all.

However, I do not think anyone deserves any accolade for telling lies for money. Just to buy a wig. Like WTF. Not even to add to start business and empower herself. Next time she needs a new wig, sleep raw with another guy and claim pregnancy? shocked shocked shocked

Poverty mentality in my view.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by emelda86(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She played a fast one on him......... go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's a fast babe maybe the guy is stingy hahaha...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Abudu2000(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Ok...

I guess she is among the Independent ladies aka Nairaland feminists who say "Men are scum"

And she might even be a motivational speaker in her locality, teaching other gullible ladies how to work hard and bla bla bla.

Yet she is scamming just to buy wig.
lol, guy easy naaa grin u dey vex ooo...I can't help bet wonder how guys fall for ladies scam, especially now wey "oja ti burst"". Well only fools know why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by itsandi(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2018
Blowing trumpet cuz of jealousy
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call u a hoe..just 1

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by emelda86(f): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that your sisters are walking corpse doesn't gives you the right to talk back at career ladies this way on a public forum...... go hide your head in shame boy a lady just played a fast one on you guys kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

Dayummmm....u wicket sha
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Career lady on Nland.

While in reality, you are like...........
Who be this? O boy, ur wickedness no be here o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by fabulous986: 3:43pm On May 22, 2018
Eyes wide Shut...
Serious Business...
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by bikefab(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
So of all things she could buy, it was a wig that she chose. So much for smartness. A fool and his(her) money are easily parted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by emelda86(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
itsCornie:
Biacan really knows how to give trolls... kiss

She's badt

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call u a hoe..just 1
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.