Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (34547 Views)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Morayo1306: 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
Lmao
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
Why pay for abortion when 'babymama' is the new celebrity ?
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
cheesycheesy na waoh see fight for here
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2018
Akinwale14:
grin grin grin grin
The mumu don run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Trex4(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Her Phone battery and ur brain,i don't know which has more percentage
Too Savage!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
The mumu don run
Lol Abi

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by PDPGuy: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Girl the guys on this forum are angry because a lady played a fast one on their friend.... I think she deserves an accolade cheesy cheesy
And when she lands in EFCC net, it will no longer be funny cheesy
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by McCobble(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Twinkle twinkle Mother Hoe
What u reap is what u sow
Like ur sisters in their graves
Maggots full ur Rotten Cave. grin
damn bro! com join my record label.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
You go cry here today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Biacan 's mama right now

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She played a fast one on him......... go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
well as long as she's spreading it for him at his will...lol...
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Forpink2: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
LOL
biacan:
Girl the guys on this forum are angry because a lady played a fast one on their friend.... I think she deserves an accolade cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Berlyn1(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
grin chai why em guys come they para for the thread na e pain em grin

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Forpink2: 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
LOL
biacan:
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by McCobble(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Ur momma basically got two bootyholes cos her pussy got d same stank as her ratchet ass crack-hole.
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
McCobble:
damn bro! com join my record label.
Hope no b whining undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by KhadyM(f): 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
grin omg! This is sad but I dont know why I'm laughing
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by McCobble(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Hope no b whining undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by PVision2020(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
Chai...see as blood full this thread. Nah one girl all of una follow slaughter like this? I can't stop laughing.

The quilox love peddler don run enter her permanent cubicle. lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
Biacan 's mama right now
RIP Biacan grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
PVision2020:
Chai...see as blood full this thread. Nah one girl all of una follow slaughter like this? I can't stop laughing.

The quilox love peddler don run enter her permanent cubicle. lol
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2018
Akinwale14:
RIP Biacan grin grin grin grin
grin grin gone too soon

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
grin grin gone too soon
So Sad grin
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Oluwaiphee: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Some girls mean business sha, They ain't here to play, The pattern this lady just use to dupe her boyfriend i gotta say she's genius, She used Coke for the test, that is she inserted the test tube inside a full coke bottle, and it actually came out positive, she sent it to her boyfriend, Without even confirming from a doctor he deposited $350 to her for abortion, and guess what? Babygurl used the money to wigs..lol.. continue below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-dupes-her-boyfriend-off-n120k-with.html

N120K Only?!!
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Pat081: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She played a fast one on him......... go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
wen d guy now gt back at her some useless gal like .. .. ... will now come back here saying guys re heartless
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
Saff:
we all lie, we all have evil thoughts. No sin is above other, so in that case let people live their lives.

Do you have a bible verse to back this up?
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by gregyboy(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that your sisters are walking corpse doesn't gives you the right to talk back at career ladies this way on a public forum...... go hide your head in shame boy a lady just played a fast one on you guys kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

Youre pained he never specifically pointed you...even if you're a career woman which i doubt does that stop you for loving extra money or following yahoo boy...don't be an hypocrite
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2018
gregyboy:

Youre pained he never specifically pointed you...even if you're a career woman which i doubt does that stop you for loving extra money or following yahoo boy...don't be an hypocrite
Gregyboy did you just called me names shocked
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 6:02pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:
grin grin gone too soon
Shut up

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by kullozone(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
ceejayx:

Community pussy,make I enter ur borehole go hide..wats d code again? Slide-to-enter?

Haba!!! you wan kee person pikin?

Anyway, you might be doing her parents and the world a favor sha... Make useless people reduce smallcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
women are scum!

If they use this one for blood money now they will not allow us rest on nairaland with graphic pictures grin

You go just dey type like person whey no get brain.

You stay up on nairaland 24/7 jumping from one thread to another. I pity who will marry such a a lady
For long you've been trying to shoot your shut at me I refuse now that you've gotten my attention go jerk off yourself with it..... your IQ is like that of a dead rat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.