Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (34546 Views)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Deltayankeeboi: 6:17pm On May 22, 2018
highqueen:

lmao.

keep it going sis.smiley
you are acting matured and reserved while you advise that one to be more foolish and act like an uncivilised and unreserved village girl

is that how you would advise your younger sister to be acting on a public forum.

shuu lady you are wicked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Deltayankeeboi: 6:42pm On May 22, 2018
itsCornie:
Biacan really knows how to give trolls... kiss
after you have been mere entertained from the show of emotional adrenal rush of stupidity. really you seem too classy to be part of that troll shit most girls do on nl. . . itscornie i wouldn't mind you jumping from thread to thread giving out to trolls on a faceless forum then take screenshots of your "giving out to trolls" and show it to your male friends. that this is what i do on nairaland everyday, "i hit on guys on nairaland". i guess you will be more admired for being a "troll giver on nl"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by CAPSLOCKED: 6:50pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

That's why yahoo boiz will continue to play fast on you ladies by using you lots for money rituals.

Incase you don't know, most of you are walking corpse.

YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by BiafranDel: 6:52pm On May 22, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
you are acting matured and reserved while you advise that one to be more foolish and act like an uncivilised and unreserved village girl

is that how you would advise your younger sister to be acting on a public forum.

shuu lady you are wicked shocked
bro just leave these girls. them dey push the smallie one make she dey mumu herself dey go for the full thread while them dey act the matured ones. even the ones you feel say them wise, all of them fit be mumu small girls. na normal for girls wey dey lonely and depressed for life to dey bash guys for media so them go feel good with the replied attention and get small joy. you dey easily notice them

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by IamPlato(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Career lady on Nland.
While in reality, you are like...........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by IamPlato(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She played a fast one on him......... go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are You Supporting Her? sad
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Deltayankeeboi: 7:19pm On May 22, 2018
BiafranDel:
bro just leave these girls. them dey push the smallie one make she dey mumu herself dey go for the full thread while them dey act the matured ones. even the ones you feel say them wise, all of them fit be mumu small girls. na normal for girls wey dey lonely and depressed for life to dey bash guys for media so them go feel good with the replied attention and get small joy. you dey easily notice them
lool. . . guy you harsh
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by sapeleboi(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2018
pls can some body slap the fool for me sad
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by shugamummy: 7:41pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
She played a fast one on him......... go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

The time and effort you commit on NL coupled with the time you spend to gossip at the salon plus including the time you use to watch telemundo can change a lifetime. If your career is NL at least while waiting to jump on any thread kindly be engaging yourself on meaningful readings for the sake of humanity. I once advised you that your husband may require your NL handle as criteria for marriage,career lady ko, barrier lady ni

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 7:49pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Supporting Her? sad
Shut up

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

Are You Well at All?

Did You Drink Garri with Kerosene sad
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 8:07pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Well at All?

Did You Drink Garri with Kerosene sad
Keep quiet

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by IamPlato(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet

Container Fall On You There... Winch!
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Chevrolet076(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2018
and upon all the so called trick, all she could was to use the money to buy wig to that her empty skull??
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 8:15pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Container Fall On You There... Winch!
Amosu cheesy
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by IamPlato(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Amosu cheesy

How Far. Did The Rain Get To Your Territory
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that your sisters are walking corpse doesn't gives you the right to talk back at career ladies this way on a public forum...... go hide your head in shame boy a lady just played a fast one on you guys kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin ahahah
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 8:45pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

How Far. Did The Rain Get To Your Territory
Yes sad
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2018
Wow nice finessing. Till you finesse to your grave because no be every guy be maga o
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Rasbel(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Gregyboy did you just called me names shocked

gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Akinwale14(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
shugamummy:

The time and effort you commit on NL coupled with the time you spend to gossip at the salon plus including the time you use to watch telemundo can change a lifetime. If your career is NL at least while waiting to jump on any thread kindly be engaging yourself on meaningful readings for the sake of humanity. I once advised you that your husband may require your NL handle as criteria for marriage,career lady ko, barrier lady ni
grin
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
For the fact that your sisters are walking corpse doesn't gives you the right to talk back at career ladies this way on a public forum...... go hide your head in shame boy a lady just played a fast one on you guys kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy
how is it a fast one?
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by abiolamitodun(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

That's why yahoo boiz will continue to play fast on you ladies by using you lots for money rituals.

Incase you don't know, most of you are walking corpse.
let them know
let them know
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Skmoda360(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
women are scum!

If they use this one for blood money now they will not allow us rest on nairaland with graphic pictures grin

You go just dey type like person whey no get brain.

You stay up on nairaland 24/7 jumping from one thread to another. I pity who will marry such a a lady
this one na man...
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Career lady on Nland.

While in reality, you are like...........
biacan Chai... Sorry cry
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by merxi55(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Girl the guys on this forum are angry because a lady played a fast one on their friend.... I think she deserves an accolade cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Ayobami7(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
Mumu..u don crying?
Hit me one more time and I knock u back to coma

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 9:24am On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:
Mumu..u don crying? Hit me one more time and I knock u back to coma
Oniranu

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Oniranu
Ashawooooooo na ur title be that na..
Hoeniranu

1 Like

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by biacan(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:
Ashawooooooo na ur title be that na.. Hoeniranu
Ceejayx right now cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it by Nobody: 10:28am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Ceejayx right now cheesy cheesy
Lol that's all you'll b doing after I've cremated ur dehydrated pussy. Akwuna grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.