Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' (7942 Views)

Obasanjo Supports Buhari, Warns Against Coup / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi / If Obasanjo Supports Atiku For 2011, Yaradua Is A Goner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

i am bored  grin, I always like to be engaged 24 hrs. Except when I am engaged with a psycholike your friend .

Sagamite is just an im-becile,he is one of those african educated dummies,a waste pipe.It is like educating a chimp to read,write and recognize objects.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2010
redsun:

Sagamite is just an im-becile,he is one of those african educated dummies,a waste pipe.It is like educating a chimp to read,write and recognize objects.

I think its the poor education he got. But I dont even have a problem with that. I just have a problem with his s.h.i.tty creepy attitude lol.

He made a "conjecture" that aids was rampant amongst gays. Scientists have proved otherwise. He wants me to rehash something that was proved by years of scientific research.

Top Uni, I laugh in engrrrish. They teach you to ask s.t.upid questions.

Anyways, I would prefer if the i.d.iot just leaves me alone, and I leave him alone.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

I think its the poor education he got. But I dont even have a problem with that. I just have a problem with his s.h.i.tty creepy attitude lol.

He is full of it,just like a miserable housewife.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2010
redsun:

U are just a shii-te filled barrel,talking to u oozes.U don't know shi-t,just load

slowpoke, you can't answer the question?

SEFAGO:

Why would a scientist ask such a silly question- when they did not go to a substandard british school? If that was true the obtained gene sequence of an HIV virus, would match up with the hospital records of closeted gays who showed severe symptoms similar to those of AIDs patients.

Simple.    

LOL, you are easy to bait, and you do have an inferiority complex lol. First you make a username to follow me on college confidential, you search for my personal info, then you disturb me online, when I dont talk to you.

Please you dont have to talk to me on NL. I have ignored you as such.

You are sick in the head  undecided, its your kind that should be placed in prison

Lawd!!!

And another conjecture. *Shakes head*

Follow you where?

Don't worry, I am not going to debate at this level.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2010
Follow you where?

Good leave me alone.

And another conjecture. *Shakes head*

Your business

Dont refer to any of my posts again or to my username. Or follow me to other forums.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, you can't answer the question?

Where will one start educating u from?Ur thinking is stalled.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

Dont refer to any of my posts again or to my username. Or follow me to other forums.

I think you have started to smoke something.

redsun:

slowpoke, you pissed you did not get an education?

Daft foool that sees facts from pictures.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2010
Everyone is feeling funky tonight.

lol SEFAGO, what other forums? Plz I want to be your stalker tongue
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2010
redsun:

Where will one start educating u from?your thinking is stalled.

slowpoke, we are still waiting for your interpretations here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-427071.96.html#msg5945384

Utter fooool!
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2010
FL Gators:

Everyone is feeling funky tonight.

lol SEFAGO, what other forums? Plz I want to be your stalker tongue

Nothing feeling funky, i just hate weirdos, and creepers. Ha my sweetheart, why worry about that one? You should be thinking of cooking food for your husband.

But the guy is funny, it was entertaining at first, but now its becoming disturbing lol. I dont want some psycho to kill me  grin
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

Nothing feeling funky, i just hate weirdos, and creepers. Ha my sweetheart, why worry about that one? You should be thinking of cooking food for your husband.

But the guy is funny, it was entertaining at first, but now its becoming disturbing lol. I dont want some psycho to kill me  grin

You seem to be losing your mind.

Smoking shite is dangerous.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

You and EzeUche seems to think that that's the only thing a woman can do. . . . shame on both of you.

Anywaz, dont worry, I'll talk to my second husband, Sagamite, to cease from stalking you.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, we are still waiting for your interpretations here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-427071.96.html#msg5945384

Utter fooool!

This dumb fool still don't know there are messages in hand shake.You are a disgraced to the inhabitants of the civilized not to talk of institutions of higher learning,that is if u have ever been.

Where have u been?
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2010
Hmm, I said stop referring to me or quoting me.  I do love attention but when it becomes too stalkerish I become really disturbed.

Also you know what I am talking about finidiwa and Luthervan, eyesonyou  and your multiple creepy names  grin

i am currently laughing now

You and EzeUche seems to think that that's the only thing a woman can do. . . . shame on both of you.

Anywaz, dont worry, I'll talk to my second husband, Sagamite, to cease from stalking you.

No, as a proud feminist, I believe women can do many things. Many . . . many things grin
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2010
Sagamite:

I think you have started to smoke something.

slowpoke, you pissed you did not get an education?

Daft foool that sees facts from pictures.

U said it all about urself,any dude can see that u are very very unreasonable.The only people that can agree with u will be on the level of cheap gossiping bitches,like lonely and miserable full time housewives,as well as snitches.Orofofo

Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hmm, I said stop referring to me or quoting me.  I do love attention but when it becomes too stalkerish I become really disturbed.

Also you know what I am talking about finidiwa and Luthervan, eyesonyou  and your multiple creepy names  grin

No, as a proud feminist, I believe women can do many things. Many . . . many things grin
rotflmao!!! grin wdh?

Thatz not Sagamite, those are my IDs, loser
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2010
redsun:

U said it all about urself,any dude can see that u are very very unreasonable.The only people that can agree with u will be on the level of cheap gossiping bitches,like lonely and miserable full time housewives,as well as snitches.Orofofo

slowpoke, can you interpret the pictures?

SEFAGO:

No, as a proud feminist, I believe women can do many things. Many . . . many things  grin

Oh, Lawd!!! grin grin grin grin grin

So you think people are following you?  grin grin grin

I bet you are frenzily scratching the back of your ear at the moment and staring around with crazed eyes thinking the FBI is going to bust in.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

O ti n ya weyree!
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2010
Oh, Lawd!!!

So you think people are following you? Grin Grin Grin

I I bet you are frenzily scratching the back of your ear at the moment and staring around thinking the FBI is going to bust in. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

O ti n ya weyree!

here we go again. Deny it, but you have made comments which hint of your stalkering

If you want to make me out as crazy, its your business. However, please stop it.

I guess you are cracking up on your computer, but the feeling is mutual.
PS: British education sucks.

Stop disturbing me grin

Thatz not Sagamite, those are my IDs, loser

I wish, the guy would make IDs, abandon them when his purpose is done. One of his IDs he kept on referring to a thread he made on NL lol
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2010
Yeah those IDs are creepy girl, anytime I see them I start laughing hard. Only a frustrated Nigerian would make such creepy usernames lol. Especially those from an up and coming school grin (I am so tempted to touch)

Anyways back to topic
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2010
lol. Nigerian men. Honestly, it's hard for me to tell you guys apart from each other sometimes undecided
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Sagamite(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

here we go again. Deny it, but you have made comments which hint of your stalkering

If you want to make me out as crazy, its your business. However, please stop it.

I guess you are cracking up on your computer, but the feeling is mutual.
PS: British education sucks.

Stop disturbing me  grin

I wish, the guy would make IDs, abandon them when his purpose is done. One of his IDs he kept on referring to a thread he made on NL lol

Oh Lawd!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

I am having a laughing feast here. grin grin grin grin

So na so SEFAGO don lose im mind? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel a bit guilty for that happening sha. Maybe I stressed him with intellectual questions in the past.  sad
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 30, 2010
Sagamite:

I feel a bit guilty for that happening sha. Maybe I stressed him with intellectual questions in the past.  sad
Thatz enough. Stop it.

We dont want you to choke on your laughter wink
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Sagamite link=topic=451956.msg6121581#msg6121581 date=1275258126]
slowpoke, can you interpret the pictures?

U are short of ideas as always.If u ever have a woman,i pity a woman that will put up with an as-s-hole like u,u exhume grumpiness,ignorance and miseries.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2010
FL Gators:

lol. Nigerian men. Honestly, it's hard for me to tell you guys apart from each other sometimes undecided

tell who apart nigerian men grin? I think most of them are frustrated and sad just like the women.

Its easy to tell the posts of my stalker. Its very hard for him not to include the words dimwit or slowpoke in his posts,  or to claim to use fact and logic. Also he tends to link out to the subjective posts of others as a form of argument- something that still baffles me today.

We dont want you to choke on your laughter

You mean you lol, I can find 50 people on NL who would cosign the latter.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by redsun(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2010
Sagamite:

This is how glaringly s-tupid this motherfuc-ker is,things like this makes him happy,like an adolescent bully
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2010
SEFAGO:

tell who apart nigerian men grin? I think most of them are frustrated and sad just like the women.

Its easy to tell the posts of my stalker. Its very hard for him not to include the words dimwit or slowpoke in his posts,  or to claim to use fact and logic. Also he tends to link out to the subjective posts of others as a form of argument- something that still baffles me today.

You mean you lol, I can find 50 people on NL who would cosign the latter.
angry cool

lmao, y'all should get back to topic now wink
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 12:04am On May 31, 2010
@SEFAGO
You usually cause trouble when you're bored. Turn to VHR network. . . . there's an episode on ppl suffering from OCD. Watch it, bet you can relate
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by adconline(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2010
May be you should ask Mr Obasanjo what about sleeping with his Son's Wife
But asking us to entrench  "sleeping with your's son" into our constitution is  evil.  The same folks who would frown at polygamy and polyandry are quick to judge on homosexul issues in Afica. If homosexuality has been fully accepted in the west, why is the U.S not allowing homosexual unions?
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by SEFAGO(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2010
LOL, just tell that creeper to stop following me lol.

Anyways I still love you no matter how mean you are to me.

I think I am going to get a jog, this crap is crap.

But asking us to entrench  "sleeping with your's son" into our constitution is  evil.  The same folks who would frown at polygamy and polyandry are quick to judge on homosexul issues in Afica. If homosexuality has been fully accepted in the west, why is the U.S not allowing homosexual unions?

Please go and find out exactly what happened. They were not thrown into prison because of homo union. They were thrown in for announcing there engagements and "gross indecency," basically gay banging. You dont get arrested for that in the US.

polygamy is a useless argument. Its just like asking why are there gun laws in the US. Its harmful to women.

Anyways,
FL Gator would you in any circumstance share me with any woman? Prolly not grin

Remember apples to apples, oranges to oranges, and not agbalumo to pineapple arguments we get all the time.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 12:23am On May 31, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, just tell that creeper to stop following me lol.

Anyways I still love you no matter how mean you are to me.

I think I am going to get a jog, this crap is crap.

Anyways,
FL Gator would you in any circumstance share me with any woman? Prolly not grin

Dude, go and jog, maybe you'll lose thse flabs.

Ehrrrm, I have standards grin And being broke is not one of it.
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by Nobody: 12:23am On May 31, 2010
SEFAGO:

[/b]
Remember apples to apples, oranges to oranges, and[b] not agbalumo to pineapple arguments we get all the time.[/b]
ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by adconline(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2010
Please go and find out exactly what happened. They were not thrown into prison because of homo union. They were thrown in for announcing there engagements and "gross indecency," basically gay banging. You dont get arrested for that in the US.

polygamy is a useless argument. Its just like asking why are there gun laws in the US. Its harmful to women.

There was a time in the US when it was illegal for  such public pronouncements, but in Malawi it's illegal to do so , just like the way it's in the U.S military, declare your sexuality and get kicked out. How is the polygamy argument useless and how does it correlate to guns and women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would Consider Tunde Bakare As The Martin Luther King Jr. Of Nigeria? / Lawan Bribery Video To Be Shown On National TV ! / Oteh's Resumption: Okonjo-iweala Meets SEC Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.