Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (15991 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2018
I no sure o, he 2 dey tackle me, maybe him like Evaberry, my former wife cheesy
lefulefu:
haha na wetin dey cause una wahala?cheesy
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 11:50am On May 24, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm David, I had this idea of a mixed interracial family stucked in my head for a long time now, since i was in junior sec school, I've always wanted a White wife, not for green card or yahoo or anything but i want mixed babies and I'd love to raise my family the western way, i behave like white people as well, i think it has something to do with my obsession with white people.
Nigerian ladies don't get me wrong, yall are among the most Amazing ladies on earth but a black woman is so not for me, my dilemma is how to get one, I've tried social media, they aren't much there especially the ones who're under 25 and thoss available are either taken, old and scared of Nigerians. My mum wouldn't bless the union if i find one but i don't really care

First off,

It is not difficult at all, but will demand that you overhaul your present understanding of what dating means in the Nigerian context.

An average white lady does not need your cash, but they prefer gifts, quality gifts are even better. Make it a surprise all the time and keep them unpredictable.

Have a vast view of the world, and make sure you are mentally equipped to handle factual discussions on all aspects of Life in general terms.

Dating requires going on to Cinema, to the park, taking long walks at lonely beaches and holding hands and french kisses. The sex has to be good, long relaxed sex and lots of tantra massages keep them glued.

Your hygiene and that of your environment must be sterling, excellently clean all the time and your need to be extra neat.

Your confidence has to be superb, your intelligence up to par, and you need to understand that the relationship is not all about you.

If she smokes, you need to learn to smoke and not start preaching the evil of smoking.

You need to be less religious and more spiritual when it comes to the white.

In relationships with the white, understand that they can end the relationship anytime they feel like, so enjoy the ride, love deeply and be selfless.

I will pen down more points as I remember them. And Yes, I have dated a white girl and she cries for me all the time when another girl calls me, which eventually ended the relationship.She was with me in Nigeria for one year. She wanted us to get married and make babies, but I was not ready for such commitment.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2018
austyn0:
Kpomkpi broh,,I can feel your pain...Our girls are this way because of parental upbringing...I have always and will continue to say it that the only thing our 20th century parents did so well was teach us to be respectful and responsible,, other aspects of life[sociality, steps to success, how to discover and harness your talents, etc] na ZERO them get there....That doesn't mean we don't have girls that singlehandedly determined within themselves to work on their social flaws and be sweet,, they happen to be rare...
i was forced to ask a friend in Germany how is it with white girls and he told me from what he has experienced so far there in relating to white girls is that many of them hardly bath. They might take their bath once in a week but they spray themselves heavily with perfumes and deodorants to kill any odour. On the issue of dating them dem no dey tolorate u having a sidechic while u dating time..if dem happen to know omo dem go kick u out. On d issue of finances..if u get married to them and u want to send money to your siblings in Africa and u do so without her knowledge it could to a major issue. He told me there was a guy who dipped his hand into the joint account he had with his German wife with the intention of sending some money back home to the mother. The German wife somehow came to know about it and sued for divorce. Her reason for suing for the divorce was that the man dipped his hand into their joint account without letting her know.he said dat was one of the reasons our brothers overseas always rush back home in festivity periods searching for nigerian wivescheesy. The only one thing he said is that if they like and want to get down with u they will get downcheesy. And also dey don't hassle for girlfriend allowance. But other qualities...hmm from im yarn e look like error.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
I no sure o, he 2 dey tackle me, maybe him like Evaberry, my former wife cheesy
na how many women precbills dey fight for sefcheesy
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by saaron(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
Do we even have white ladies in this shiithole?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ikbnice(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..
Please don't massage their ego.
Nigeria ladies are not amongst the amazing ladies on earth..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

You get tired of life with a Nigeria lady, so frustrating and life suckers..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

This is what I live for, it's my dream..

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!
I want to one day visit the grave of Michael Jackson with my wife...

God bless America....
I actually thought highly of naija girls before until I made friends with some white girls. Irrespective of their age, they have a hard-to-find-in-naija honesty. It changed my orientation of them. I even discovered that most things people say about whites upbringing is just totally wrong too.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by saaron(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

First off,

It is not difficult at all, but will demand that you overhaul your present understanding of what dating means in the Nigerian context.

An average white lady does not need your cash, but they prefer gifts, quality gifts are even better. Make it a surprise all the time and keep them unpredictable.

Have a vast view of the world, and make sure you are mentally equipped to handle factual discussions on all aspects of Life in general terms.

Dating requires going on to Cinema, to the park, taking long walks at lonely beaches and holding hands and french kisses. The sex has to be good, long relaxed sex and lots of tantra massages keep them glued.

Your hygiene and that of your environment must be sterling, excellently clean all the time and your need to be extra neat.

Your confidence has to be superb, your intelligence up to par, and you need to understand that the relationship is not all about you.

If she smokes, you need to learn to smoke and not start preaching the evil of smoking.

In relationships with the white, understand that they can end the relationship anytime they feel like, so enjoy the ride, love deeply and be selfless.

I will pen down more points as I remember them. And Yes, I have dated a white girl and she cries for me all the time when another girl calls me, which eventually ended the relationship.She was with me in Nigeria for one year. She wanted us to get married and make babies, but I was not ready for such commitment.

Which country was your ex white girl from?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by emmyid(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..
Please don't massage their ego.
Nigeria ladies are not amongst the amazing ladies on earth..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

You get tired of life with a Nigeria lady, so frustrating and life suckers..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

This is what I live for, it's my dream..

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!
I want to one day visit the grave of Michael Jackson with my wife...

God bless America....

You sounding like Uncle Rukus from the Anime series Boondocks... Lmfao

3 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
saaron:
Which country was your ex white girl from?
USA
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

First off,

No one is even answering the OP like you did, they're busy spewing the usual thrash, They don't like Nigerian girls and we don't like them as well, problem solved
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
No one is even answering the OP like you did, they're busy spewing the usual thrash, They don't like Nigerian girls and we don't like them as well, problem solved

I love Nigerian girls, but it is really hard to find a lady who is not after sex and money these days. I really wish I can find a Nigeria lady who is not superficial about beauty, who is not just around me for sex and who will not have the baggage of addiction to gadgets, but channels her time to improving her memory bank with intelligent discussions, reading and research.

That is what is lacking in our girls. I do not like it when you invite a lady to come spend days with you and they start undressing and acting sexy.

Very disgusting to me.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

I love Nigerian girls, but it is really hard to find a lady who is not after sex and money these days. I really wish I can find a Nigeria lady who is not superficial about beauty, who is not just around me for sex and who will not have the baggage of addiction to gadgets, but channels her time to improving her memory bank with intelligent discussions, reading and research.

That is what is lacking in our girls. I do not like it when you invite a lady to come spend days with you and they start undressing and acting sexy.

Very disgusting to me.
Good now use your time and enumerate whats bad about nigerian guys, there you have it
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Good now use your time and enumerate whats bad about nigerian guys, there you have it

A lot is bad about Nigerian guys too, but I basically respond based on what you asked. I am not biased, I have no reason to. Most Nigerian guys are timid. They are mal-educated. They think once they have money, they can bed any girl.

Nigerian guys do not really know how to love, they consider it un-manly to fall in love and even go as bad as thinking that falling in love makes them a mugu, no thanks to Nigerian girls who rip their boyfriends off once they know the guys are in love. So there are a lot de-programming to do.

I think it is a societal problem, and it is very hard to find great partners as it seems people are now using sexual relationships as a means to an end.

It should not be so.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

A lot is bad about Nigerian guys too, but I basically respond based on what you asked. I am not biased, I have no reason to. Most Nigerian guys are timid. They are mal-educated. They think once they have money, they can bed any girl.

Nigerian guys do not really know how to love, they consider it un-manly to fall in love and even go as bad as thinking that falling in love makes them a mugu, no thanks to Nigerian girls who rip their boyfriends off once they know the guys are in love. So there are a lot de-programming to do.

I think it is a societal problem, and it is very hard to find great partners as it seems people are now using sexual relationships as a means to an end.

It should not be so.
I couldn't have said it better, it isn't a one sided thing, they're aware of that but they still say it like they're priceless jewels we so much desire

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by larrynakel: 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
Bros..u dey vex Ooo....easy does it bro...
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2018
If you re looking for easy bed white girls try denmark...they have a fetish for black d...especially african big black nigger d..she would screw your brains out...oh danish women.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I couldn't have said it better, it isn't a one sided thing, they're aware of that but they still say it like they're priceless jewels we so much desire

You are right, even abroad, it is hard for most Nigerian guys abroad to even date white ladies, because their dogmatic religio-cultural inclination does not work with the global human standards in relationships.

It is easy for some of us who have evolved beyond religions and traditions to get access to what we want. I sometimes have to get up to 5 ladies home before I can find that I can actually relate with. Sometimes out of 5, none is qualified to even ask for a phone number for a return visit.

The best girlfriends I get, are usually bankers, at least they are a bit professional even though lacking in general knowledge terms, but a bit decent with a level of integrity to commune with.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by larrynakel: 2:09pm On May 24, 2018
shocked
Solstar:

Very disgusting to me.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

You are right, even abroad, it is hard for most Nigerian guys abroad to even date white ladies, because their dogmatic religio-cultural inclination does not work with the global human standards in relationships.

It is easy for some of us who have evolved beyond religions and traditions to get access to what we want. I sometimes have to get up to 5 ladies home before I can find that I can actually relate with. Sometimes out of 5, none is qualified to even ask for a phone number for a return visit.

The best girlfriends I get, are usually bankers, at least they are a bit professional even though lacking in general knowledge terms, but a bit decent with a level of integrity to commune with.

what do you mean that it is hard for nigerians to get white girls...white girls are easy as abc try denmark...very rascist pigs but can never resist the black dick ..their men hate africans as hell...but their women cant resist..i scanmed their grandmothers and use the same money to fvck their granddaughters to stupor ...fucķing rascist pigs

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
what do you mean that it is hard for nigerians to get white girls...white girls are easy as abc try denmark...very rascist pigs but can never resist the black dick ..their men hate africans as hell...but their women cant resist..i scanmed their grandmothers and use the same money to fvck their granddaughters to stupor ...fucķing rascist pigs

We were discussing relationships, not prostitution. Ofcourse it is easy to fucck a white woman as long as you have the cash to waste, but relationships and sex are two different things.

Racism didnt start today, and will not end tomorrow. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by austyn0(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2018
lefulefu:
i was forced to ask a friend in Germany how is it with white girls and he told me from what he has experienced so far there in relating to white girls is that many of them hardly bath. They might take their bath once in a week but they spray themselves heavily with perfumes and deodorants to kill any odour. On the issue of dating them dem no dey tolorate u having a sidechic while u dating time..if dem happen to know omo dem go kick u out. On d issue of finances..if u get married to them and u want to send money to your siblings in Africa and u do so without her knowledge it could to a major issue. He told me there was a guy who dipped his hand into the joint account he had with his German wife with the intention of sending some money back home to the mother. The German wife somehow came to know about it and sued for divorce. Her reason for suing for the divorce was that the man dipped his hand into their joint account without letting her know.he said dat was one of the reasons our brothers overseas always rush back home in festivity periods searching for nigerian wivescheesy. The only one thing he said is that if they like and want to get down with u they will get downcheesy. And also dey don't hassle for girlfriend allowance. But other qualities...hmm from im yarn e look like error.
Seriously,, the only thing I am certain of and know white girls do more than our girls is associating sweetly socially...Social or no social,, I strongly believe whatever a white girl can offer, there are girls in Nigeria that can offer more...Guys should just stop living under the deluded impression that whitw girls are better in all ramifications than our girls....
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 2:19pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

He met the wrong people obviously
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2018
I love white women die,i thought its only me

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by emperorblog(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
go to qll this pwid website u will meet reql white cjick there not on fb where we have lot of scammers got o
match.com
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 3:05pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...

You sound so bitter and angry.

How many Nigerian ladies have you been with to draw your conclusion? 20, 80,150 out of how many millions?

So you have gone around and smelt the vaginas of 98 million women!

And you even go round to count how many panties they have. It must be your full time job. You cannot have a job and have this much time on your hands. Oya how many pants do your sisters have? I am sure you have counted since you just love counting pant cheesy

Where do you stay? What kind of ladies do you mingle with? You are classifying Nigerian ladies based on those dirty girls in your "yard"...or probably the ones that hawk akara and koko that you toast.

The sooner you travel,the better for "Nigerian girls". Nobody needs a guy with such a warped and myopic mentality.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

what about mexicans?they can be so cute!!kiss

teamforeignguysjareh.smiley

You guys are forgetting French guys. Their language and accent...Romantic!! grin

Cc RuthDaniels
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by kmaster007: 3:30pm On May 24, 2018
weray u never do naija girls finished nah White u Dey look for.. slay Mama fall on u
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Expression how?

allow me to laugh na
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by highqueen(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

You guys are forgetting French guys. Their language and accent...Romantic!! grin
Cc RuthDaniels
awww!!they value love and I love everything about them.kiss
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
He met the wrong people obviously
Quite apparent, and it is also safe to say, like attracts like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

You sound so bitter and angry.

How many Nigerian ladies have you been with to draw your conclusion? 20, 80,150 out of how many millions?

So you have gone around and smelt the vaginas of 98 million women!

And you even go round to count how many panties they have. It must be your full time job. You cannot have a job and have this much time on your hands. Oya how many pants do your sisters have? I am sure you have counted since you just love counting pant cheesy

Where do you stay? What kind of ladies do you mingle with? You are classifying Nigerian ladies based on those dirty girls in your "yard"...or probably the ones that hawk akara and koko that you toast.

The sooner you travel,the better for "Nigerian girls". Nobody needs a guy with such a warped and myopic mentality.
Is that why you want to cry?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Martin0:

allow me to laugh na
So when we go on our little trip that's how you'll be laughing when I'm angry, how gentlemanly of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Dating? / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.