Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (16004 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 7:59am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Team white ladies..

Pant counter i thought you went into hiding.

Welcome
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:59am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

That is how the OP and that DrinkLimca guy sounded. Like it is their dream and life ambition to marry a white girl
you have no idea, how Nigerian women are bitches to foreign expatriate right? trust me if u have seen how this woman behave with this men, as a guy you won't have anything to do with Nigeria women
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:00am On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

Please stay your coon azz in Nigeria. undecided Don't come to America embarrassing black Americans with this white worship shyt. angry
I'm already on my way..
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:02am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Pant counter i thought you went into hiding.

Welcome
I still love white women though, what you say can't change the fact..

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 8:02am On May 25, 2018
Saviour22:
you have no idea, how Nigerian women are bitches to expatriate right? trust me if u have seen how this woman behave with this men, as a guy you won't have anything to do with Nigeria women

Yes i am sure they are...gluing themselves to these men.

Generalizing is always the problem. Because some Nigerian guys worship white girls or Nigerian girls worship white guys doesn't mean the whole population does

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:08am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yes i am sure they are...gluing themselves to these men.

Generalizing is always the problem. Because some Nigerian guys worship white girls or Nigerian girls worship white guys doesn't mean the whole population does
am not generalizing anything,i go to clubs I see this things,day to day.if I have my way just like the op,i won't marry Nigeria woman either
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 8:11am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I still love white women though, what you say can't change the fact..

I don't intend to change it. You can bask in the euphoria of marrying a white woman.

But don't be ashamed to apologize to Nigerian girls when you eventually get married to a Nigerian girl cheesy
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 8:12am On May 25, 2018
Saviour22:
am not generalizing anything,i go to clubs I see this things,day to day.if I have my way just like the op,i won't marry Nigeria woman either

So you are using those girls of little virtue you meet in clubs to qualify us all.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:19am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you are using those girls of little virtue you meet in clubs to qualify us all.
let it be lady, the point is Nigeria women do worst things with foreigners, than what Nigeria guys are doing.good morning I think am done here.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:22am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

I don't intend to change it. You can bask in the euphoria of marrying a white woman.

But don't be ashamed to apologize to Nigerian girls when you eventually get married to a Nigerian girl cheesy
Unfortunately that will never happen.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mickeyenglish(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nigeria girls cannot manage me because I've never dated a Nigeria girl..
I've said it before in nairaland that my ex was from south Africa, her name is Cindy..
I can give you her Facebook username to confirm our ex relationship..
But i love white women too much and it's not a dream, it is already begin to happen..

We are in the same boat bro! Tired of these girls we have here in Naija.. Hardly do you see a single one without defects. Problem now is, where do i get a genuine site for a genuine relationship with a white lady?? Any suggestion?

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 6:42pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:

My post was based on my experiences with a couple of whites I have dated, I am not yet lucky to meet the ones who are after my cash, but when it comes to the sex, I could say on a scale of 1 to 10, I have been mostly on the 11th and they loved it, so Yes I tend to agree with the later, but the cash, both actually turned down my cash offers, I think the most expensive gift was actually longines wrist watch and I totally agree with you, but I do remember them turning down cash gifts with Anger. By the way both are Executives of Multi-nationals, so actually cash was not their problem at all. Just some great mind to share movie times and discuss with on vast areas of shared understanding.

Thanks by the way, if I ever wanna get married again, it's gotta be white. Would love to have inter-racial babies on my bloodline.

shocked Why do you want to destroy your blood-line?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 6:45pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Smh for you.

SMH At your white worship. angry
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

shocked Why do you want to destroy your blood-line?
Destroy ? I dont understand the context of your the word 'destroy' ? Can you enlighten me on that ? Sorry for my persistent ignorance on this subject.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 6:49pm On May 25, 2018
Saviour22:
u are a hypocrite,because u are defending Serena ,but cures other's who did exactly what Serena did. tongue

I don't give a ratz azz who you are any of your brother's or sisters dates/marry, it's your worship of whites that get on my nerves. angry
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:
Destroy ? I dont understand the context of your the word 'destroy' ? Can you enlighten me on that ? Sorry for my persistent ignorance on this subject.

Ok, maybe I used the wrong word. You said that you want to have interracial babies in your bloodline. Why do you want to pollute your blood-line?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, maybe I used the wrong word. You said that you want to have interracial babies in your bloodline. Why do you want to pollute your blood-line?

Pollution ? Do you consider one race inferior to the other ? I am sorry that I am not a racist. My decision to have interracial children is for epigenetics purposes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
Alezy:
lolz....what makes you think khiaa is single?

Martin0 I will marry this man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:

Pollution ? Do you consider one race inferior to the other ? I am sorry that I am not a racist. My decision to have interracial children is for epigenetics purposes.

So you want to pollute your bloodline with neanderthal blood for the sake of science? SMDH sad
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

So you want to pollute your bloodline with neanderthal blood for the sake of science? SMDH sad

Neanderthal ? My research on DNA shows that the present Human Specie Population on all migrated from Tanzania to populate the entire planet.

I think your knowledge on this is very limited, which is why you can sound such conviction. I have outgrown the limiting human constructs of religions, racism, tribalism and nepotism. In fact I do not consider myself 100% human, I am more than human, and I mean it in the strongest terms.

So I know better than consider others as inferior race.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Maybe she said that because of their baggage and having baby mamas up and down

White men have baby mamas also. undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2018
Saviour22:
and black women do not have baggage? it's amazing how that kiaah, keeping saying we Nigerian men worship white women. and how we can kill our mamas to marry one. and yet Serena is marry to a white man and she see nothing wrong in that. hypocrites stinks I tell you.

Marrying whites and worshiping them are two different things, marry who you want but leave this white worship for the birds. Degrading your own women just so you can put white women on some kind of pedestal, is dumb as hell. I would tell Serena the same thing if she degraded black men.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 25, 2018
Heromaniaa:
My last gf was Italian. She was the sweetest girl I've ever dated. Then we went to Hardrock cafe for a dinner one beautiful evening and she told me... "I don't want children, I don't wanna get married, today I'm in Nigeria tomorrow I travel to Asia. I want to enjoy my life. Meet new men. Have fun. Are you jealous? " That day I fell in love with my black ladies all over again.

That's actually a very white thing to say.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:

Neanderthal ? My research on DNA shows that the present Human Specie Population on all migrated from Tanzania to populate the entire planet.

I think your knowledge on this is very limited, which is why you can sound such conviction. I have outgrown the limiting human constructs of religions, racism, tribalism and nepotism. In fact I do not consider myself 100% human, I am more than human, and I mean it in the strongest terms.

So I know better than consider others as inferior race.

Science has proven that Caucasoids have Neanderthal blood in their DNA yet you want to refute this fact for the sake of breeding with white punny. grin Actually science has proven that Africans are the only people on this planet who are 100% human but continue on in your quest to dilute your human bloodline. By the way, stating the facts isn't considering someone else inferior, it's just stating the facts.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
Blecool:
grin...Nigeria will be a better place when people learn to understand the fact that you've met one or two messed up people in your life does not make every other person the same..

This overused line again. Well, the problem is that its usually not just "one or two" that makes people use that statement, it's more or less 50 - 100. So you can't blame them when you meet that many people with same characteristics.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2018
Saviour22:
you have no idea, how Nigerian women are bitches to foreign expatriate right? trust me if u have seen how this woman behave with this men, as a guy you won't have anything to do with Nigeria women

Hmmmm!! Let me rephrase your quote. Do you have any idea that White women are bitches to African men? Trust me if you have seen how these women behave with African men as a guy you wouldn't have anything to do with White women. That's better. grin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

Science has proven that Caucasoids have Neanderthal blood in their DNA yet you want to refute this fact for the sake of breeding with white punny. grin Actually science has proven that Africans are the only people on this planet who are 100% human but continue on in your quest to dilute your human bloodline. By the way, stating the facts isn't considering someone else inferior, it's just stating the facts.

You do not consider the white as inferior but you call them neanderthals, yet the very technology we are using to converse here was invented by these 'neanderthals' ?

As earlier stated, I intend to raise inter-racial kids to propagate my bloodline and I have done extensive research on this, if you consider yourself a racist and it works for you, by all means you are free to tailor your lifestyle to meet the specifics of your convictions. I am thoroughly of the opinion that the Human family is one specie of the 5th generation of Humanoid species to populate this plane of existence and I will not consider others less or more than humans. We are all a family of Humanoids and that is my conviction.

Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Blecool(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

This overused line again. Well, the problem is that its usually not just "one or two" that makes people use that statement, it's more or less 50 - 100. So you can't blame them when you meet that many people with same characteristics.
. Agreed..but I don't want to believe there's a sane man or woman out there who must have met(relationship wise) up to that number you mentioned...I mean..what's the point?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:

You do not consider the white as inferior but you call them neanderthals, yet the very technology we are using to converse here was invented by these 'neanderthals' ?

As earlier stated, I intend to raise inter-racial kids to propagate my bloodline and I have done extensive research on this, if you consider yourself a racist and it works for you, by all means you are free to tailor your lifestyle to meet the specifics of your convictions. I am thoroughly of the opinion that the Human family is one specie of the 5th generation of Humanoid species to populate this plane of existence and I will not consider others less or more than humans. We are all a family of Humanoids and that is my conviction.

Take care.

If you truly believed this bull crap that you typed you wouldn't feel the need to breed with the neanderthals since we are all the same according to you. The truth is, you don't want your babies to look like you, you don't want African babies. P.S. I call them neanderthals because that's what they are, no shade to them. If you have a problem with the truth take it up with the creator, he created them not me.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by olaboy1: 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
Lets set the record straight just in case other young African studs are reading this.
Everything the OP wrote is wrong. In the last 5 years or so I have been with more than 30 foreign women in Scandinavia alone and more in South America and Asia. All you typed about cleanliness is totally so not true.

Some Africans that I have got together with who are from a particular part of Africa have traditional incense that gives that horrible strong smell that Caucasians consider as body odor, same with middle eastern women. However Caucasians don’t have the traditional incense that they burn but still have their own body odor that as an African you may also find offensive. As for me that hot intense smell is easier to detect in summer, especially on one of my train rides in Scandinavia when the AC system stopped working.

I would still give some props to Nigerian women who still have good hygiene despite lack of basic facilities like water, electricity for washing machine, dish washer etc. Caucasian girls born after 1980 (the millennial) atleast more than 50% I’ve been with have serious hygiene problems and see house chores as a very big deal even with the availability of basic facilities.

As for finance they seem to fare better than Nigerian women because they have embraced feminism to a point of feeling so embarrassed of being paid for. The difference when it comes to finance and economics of dating is that you still need to be economically grounded to date the cute Caucasian girls even though they are not going to ask a dime from you, however Nigerian women seem to purposely enter into a relationship as an avenue to milk you.

Also remember Caucasian men all over the world are complaining about their women, so before you start this your exclusive racial dating think twice.

Also all pu$$ies smell the same (Caucasian, black, Asian, Hispanic, Arabs you name it). As someone living 30% normadic lifestyle right now I know what I’m talking about, the last girl I smashed in Bali didn’t smell any different from the one in Copenhagen.

If you really want to enjoy pu$$ies globally It’s impossible to just sit in Nigeria and think some magic would happen.

My final verdict is “western women are old school, African women are still finding themselves economically, Asia is the future.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2018
olaboy1:
Lets set the record straight just in case other young African studs are reading this.
Everything the OP wrote is wrong. In the last 5 years or so I have been with more than 30 foreign women in Scandinavia alone and more in South America and Asia all you typed about cleanliness is totally so not true.

Some Africans that I have got together with who are from a particular part of Africa have traditional incense that gives that horrible strong smell that Caucasians consider as body odor, same with middle eastern women. However Caucasians don’t have the traditional incense that they burn but still have their own body odor that as an African you may also find offensive. As for me that hot intense smell is easier to detect in summer, especially on one of my train rides in Scandinavia when the AC system stopped working.

I would still give some props to Nigerian women who still have good hygiene despite lack of basic facilities like water, electricity for washing machine, dish washer etc. Caucasian girls born after 1980 (the millennial) atleast more than 50% I’ve been with have serious hygiene problems and see house chores as a very big deal even with the availability of basic facilities.

As for finance they seem to fare better than Nigerian women because they have embraced feminism to a point of feeling so embarrassed of being paid for. The difference when it comes to finance and economics of dating is that you still need to be economically grounded to date the cute Caucasian girls even though they are not going to ask a dime from you, however Nigerian women seem to purposely enter into a relationship as an avenue to milk you.

Also remember Caucasian men all over the world are complaining about their women, so before you start this your exclusive racial dating think twice.

Also all pu$$ies smell the same (Caucasian, black, Asian, Hispanic, Arabs you name it). As someone living 30% normadic lifestyle right now I know what I’m talking about, the last girl I smashed in Bali didn’t smell any different from the one in Copenhagen.

If you really want to enjoy pu$$ies globally It’s impossible to just sit in Nigeria and think some magic would happen.

My final verdict is “western women are old school, African women are still finding themselves economically, Asia is the future.

Your brothers are going to hate you for telling this truth. OMG, my body cringed when you mentioned the body odor, that wet dog smell makes me gag, and that funky hair when they don't bathe, let me stop I'm making myself sick. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
khiaa:

Martin0 I will marry this man. cheesy

OK then I wish you good luck thengrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.