Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (15899 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Heromaniaa: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
My last gf was Italian. She was the sweetest girl I've ever dated. Then we went to Hardrock cafe for a dinner one beautiful evening and she told me... "I don't want children, I don't wanna get married, today I'm in Nigeria tomorrow I travel to Asia. I want to enjoy my life. Meet new men. Have fun. Are you jealous? " That day I fell in love with my black ladies all over again.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..
Please don't massage their ego.
Nigeria ladies are not amongst the amazing ladies on earth..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

You get tired of life with a Nigeria lady, so frustrating and life suckers..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

This is what I live for, it's my dream..

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!
I want to one day visit the grave of Michael Jackson with my wife...

God bless America....

I am so tempted to correct some misconceptions that you have about white women, but I'll let you learn your lessons first. So instead of bashing you, I actually commend your fighting spirit and determination and may God help you achieve your aim. After all, we all deserve happiness.
But if you think white women are all sweet, ask the thousands of black men who have been lynched or imprisoned due to the lies of the white woman.
When a man lie, someone gets upset.. But when a woman lie, someone dies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ImaIma1(f): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is that why you want to cry?

So you really smelt the vaginas of 98 million women and counted their panties.

You must be an acclaimed vagina perceiver and pant counter cheesy.

Keep up the good work!! DrinkLimca the pant counter

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
emmyid:

You sounding like Uncle Rukus from the Anime series Boondocks... Lmfao

Brother, you beat me to it. Man sounds exactly like Uncle Ruckus. With his re-vitiligo condition grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Otedollaryen: 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

what about mexicans?they can be so cute!!kiss

teamforeignguysjareh.smiley
So it pained this much? Sorry oh grin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by wristbangle: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...

cheesy

Mehn no chill. Soft your pedal bro. There are some nice Nigeria ladies out there whom are neat, hardworking, faithful and independent.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 24, 2018
Black is beautiful. I'm light-skinned, but believe me I hate my color. Black is gold
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

You guys are forgetting French guys. Their language and accent...Romantic!! grin

Cc Ruth Daniels
I don't really know much about the French Men but I know they can't be anything compared to these Nigerian guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Blecool(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
grin...Nigeria will be a better place when people learn to understand the fact that you've met one or two messed up people in your life does not make every other person the same..This country is made up of billions of Ladies, as well as men...Some relationships and love life are in doom cause they fail to understand that their ex ain't the same as their present,...the earlier we know this the better... I'm not against anybody's love for a white man or woman(after all them be person pikin).. We all are. I understand some Ladies are the architect of the nonsense some guys say about 'Ladies'..But when we generalize our claims about the human race..think of the fact that you have sisters,your mum,they are still ladies and vice versa..Please let's start to make our country better by appreciating ourselves...You babe smells,buy her deodorant,she has 5 pants,buy her more,her hair smells,give her Money to make new one...Stop the criticism.. It won't help us....We are blessed,homely,beautiful..name it..Just search for the good ones..Good luck to the Op...Me too I love white bobo scara..lol..Please no one should quote me mbok..or else..
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
So when we go on our little trip that's how you'll be laughing when I'm angry, how gentlemanly of you

hia if need togrin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
Martin0:

hia if need togrin
I'll just disappear and leave you alone
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'll just disappear and leave you alone

eh leav me alonegrin

chai no wahala
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by fancy4eve(f): 9:38pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
And op Nigeria ladies are very dirty...
No offense but their vagina stinks..
Going down to give a Naija lady head always gives you high blood pressure for what you might encounter with her vagina, sometimes your tongue looses sensation for weeks and you begin to regret life..
Their hair stinks, they carry their made hair from salon for months, draw close to some of them and watch the foul odour from their hair..
vagina stinks, hair stinks, armpit stinks..
Disgusting attitudes, always rude...
They go to their salons to gossip...

Go to the bathroom of a Nigeria lady and the only thing you will see is a joy soap and sponge..
Go to the bathroom of a white lady and you will see different soap, liquid soaps to clean their armpits, hair and vagina, you see different products to make them clean...

Nigeria ladies don't often wash their panties,, I can bet that no nairaland lady have more than five pants and they are panties they bought six months ago...

white ladies don't put on panties more than five times, they throw them away after every two weeks.
white ladies changes their panties twice a day but Nigeria ladies ones a week....

This is just the bitter truth...
Nigerians ladies are dirty nd don't hv panties including ur aunts, sisters, nieces, daughters.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
@the bolded..
Please don't massage their ego.
Nigeria ladies are not amongst the amazing ladies on earth..
That is how i use to think, while growing up but now that i know what life is all about, i have come to realized that Nigeria ladies are like fraud..
Bro each time i am opportune to talk to white ladies both offline and on Facebook, i can't help but to wonder their meek and honey nature,, fun to be with, their presence never a dull moment, their understanding and maturity, their loyalty, their smile and their beauty makes the world go round..

You get tired of life with a Nigeria lady, so frustrating and life suckers..

I've told mom already since when i was five that i will get married to a white American lady...
I want to live in Los Angeles (Beverly hills) with my beautiful wife and amazingly beautiful kids...

This is what I live for, it's my dream..

God bless America and God bless white women, God bless Donald Trump and God bless late king Michael Jackson..
America here i come!
I want to one day visit the grave of Michael Jackson with my wife...

God bless America....

Please stay your coon azz in Nigeria. undecided Don't come to America embarrassing black Americans with this white worship shyt. angry
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
Martin0:

eh leav me alonegrin

chai no wahala
grinSeriously?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by fancy4eve(f): 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm David, I had this idea of a mixed interracial family stucked in my head for a long time now, since i was in junior sec school, I've always wanted a White wife, not for green card or yahoo or anything but i want mixed babies and I'd love to raise my family the western way, i behave like white people as well, i think it has something to do with my obsession with white people.
Nigerian ladies don't get me wrong, yall are among the most Amazing ladies on earth but a black woman is so not for me, my dilemma is how to get one, I've tried social media, they aren't much there especially the ones who're under 25 and thoss available are either taken, old and scared of Nigerians. My mum wouldn't bless the union if i find one but i don't really care
why bring it here wen u know we're 2 get dem albinos.....i tire 4 sum pple oh.
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by fancy4eve(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nigeria girls cannot manage me because I've never dated a Nigeria girl..
I've said it before in nairaland that my ex was from south Africa, her name is Cindy..
I can give you her Facebook username to confirm our ex relationship..
But i love white women too much and it's not a dream, it is already begin to happen..
yahoo yahoo don dey hungry u abi.....keep dreaming
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by fancy4eve(f): 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I would've said what i had in mind but you're not worth it so I'll just keep it to myself, goodluck team white ladies
even albinos will not accept dem.....I pity dere hungry ass

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 24, 2018
khiaa:

Please stay your coon azz in Nigeria. undecided Don't come to America embarrassing black Americans with this white worship shyt. angry

I didnt think he was serious. Well hoping not anyway.

How are you?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
fancy4eve:
even albinos will not accept dem.....I pity dere hungry ass
grin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oh Sis these guys are the best when it comes to relationships! They see their women as a part of them, They don't toy with your emotions because they have emotions too. They listen even to unspoken words because they are patient, sensitive and gentle. They don't see serving a tea in the bed as an abominable thing.

And when It comes to getting intimate, They make love and not fvck. Your satisfaction is their priority! And if you are gonna bang it will be on mutual agreement. Oh God!

Let me just stop here before some Negroid start hyperventilating on my comment! cheesy

#TeamForeignGuy! smiley
As if u ar not black. Stop watching hollywood divorce is one of the most common things in America and their laws are cruel when it comes 2 relationship, i knw of a white kid who can never see is mum or even talk to her becos of a court judgement.

Her mistake she was a racist, i guess she still regret it now, mind u e is 28yrs old 2day
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Funny thing is the same people generalizing, demonizing, and glorifying one race of women over the other; will be crying foul when they find out what these glorified women really think about them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinSeriously?

yeahgrin

mehn I remember one place it called Bomfobiri Wildlife sanctuary, chai I don't know if that place still looks cool now sha ..

I and a Nairalander from Ghana went there together
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by mhisbliss(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Martin0:

yeahgrin

mehn I remember one place it called Bomfobiri Wildlife sanctuary, chai I don't know if that place still looks cool now sha ..

I and a Nairalander from Ghana went there together
Its in ghana?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its in ghana?

yeah it around a road called kumawu or something..
.that place is so lovable, never knew such place was into existence, but I was so disturbed by her daughter, always following me around
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its in ghana?

chai I love banku ,grin oh I remember Kontomire stew with boiled yam and plantain u need to eat these food
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 10:20pm On May 24, 2018
hiawathia1981:

I didnt think he was serious. Well hoping not anyway.

How are you?

Trust me he is serious, a lot of them were raised by their parents to believe that whites are superior. Some of them would make Tommy Sotomayor, Jesse Lee Peterson and Charles Barkley look like militants in comparison. When I first came here years ago I was so shocked and embarrassed by their mindset. Some will kill his own mama to be with a white girl. I'm doing good, whatcha been up to?
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2018
khiaa:

Trust me he is serious[s], a lot of them were raised by their parents to believe that whites are superior.[/s] Some of them would make Tommy Sotomayor, Jesse Lee Peterson and Charles Barkley look like militants in comparison. When I first came here years ago I was so shocked and embarrassed by their mind set. I'm doing good, whatcha been up to?
what are u even typing undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2018
Saviour22:

I don't know why you crossed that out, that was the explanation for the inferior mindset that some of you have given to me by a few Nigerians on this forum. undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=67853850]

[s]I don't know why you crossed that out, that was the explanation for the inferior mindset that some of you have given to me by a few Nigerians on this forum. undecided[/quote[/s] am disappointed
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

First off,

It is not difficult at all, but will demand that you overhaul your present understanding of what dating means in the Nigerian context.

An average white lady does not need your cash, but they prefer gifts, quality gifts are even better. Make it a surprise all the time and keep them unpredictable.

Have a vast view of the world, and make sure you are mentally equipped to handle factual discussions on all aspects of Life in general terms.

Dating requires going on to Cinema, to the park, taking long walks at lonely beaches and holding hands and french kisses. The sex has to be good, long relaxed sex and lots of tantra massages keep them glued.

Your hygiene and that of your environment must be sterling, excellently clean all the time and your need to be extra neat.

Your confidence has to be superb, your intelligence up to par, and you need to understand that the relationship is not all about you.

If she smokes, you need to learn to smoke and not start preaching the evil of smoking.

You need to be less religious and more spiritual when it comes to the white.

In relationships with the white, understand that they can end the relationship anytime they feel like, so enjoy the ride, love deeply and be selfless.

I will pen down more points as I remember them. And Yes, I have dated a white girl and she cries for me all the time when another girl calls me, which eventually ended the relationship.She was with me in Nigeria for one year. She wanted us to get married and make babies, but I was not ready for such commitment.

All lies, all you need is cash and a big package. grin
Re: I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One by khiaa(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2018
lefulefu:
i was forced to ask a friend in Germany how is it with white girls and he told me from what he has experienced so far there in relating to white girls is that many of them hardly bath. They might take their bath once in a week but they spray themselves heavily with perfumes and deodorants to kill any odour. On the issue of dating them dem no dey tolorate u having a sidechic while u dating time..if dem happen to know omo dem go kick u out. On d issue of finances..if u get married to them and u want to send money to your siblings in Africa and u do so without her knowledge it could to a major issue. He told me there was a guy who dipped his hand into the joint account he had with his German wife with the intention of sending some money back home to the mother. The German wife somehow came to know about it and sued for divorce. Her reason for suing for the divorce was that the man dipped his hand into their joint account without letting her know.he said dat was one of the reasons our brothers overseas always rush back home in festivity periods searching for nigerian wivescheesy. The only one thing he said is that if they like and want to get down with u they will get downcheesy. And also dey don't hassle for girlfriend allowance. But other qualities...hmm from im yarn e look like error.

Everything you stated is probably true except the part about divorcing for getting money without discussing it with her. I guarantee you that your friend cleaned their bank account out and left her with nothing while sending money home to build property for his Nigerian family. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.