Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What A Man Loves In Every Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Loves In Every Woman (507 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him / How Will U Know If A Man Loves A Woman / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Loves In Every Woman by hearthdesire: 10:26am On May 24, 2018
WHAT A MAN LOVES IN EVERY WOMAN

Some women are irresistible; everywhere they go they are adored by men, treated like angels and wanted by every man. Never the less, some are the direct opposite, the only reason a man would want them is for their centre region and when he’s done there, he’s out, never to come back except he’s bored again.

Do not be deceived; two things that would bring a man to you but won’t keep him with you are sex and beauty. They are not just enough; when he’s had enough sex and seen your beautiful face a million times, what’s next? Some women are extremely beautiful, you could call them a goddess but that’s that about them; they are loved from afar but hated when you get to know them.

Most women don’t know what would keep their man; they think it’s only about sex and beauty. Some things are way more important than that. There are a million special things a man can love in a woman, but I bring you 8 very important things that a guy would cherish in a lady.

1. A GOOD SMILE

There is nothing like an ever smiling lady; nothing would melt the heart of a man more than a woman who’s generous in her smiling. These smiles are like diamonds, they make the beauty of a woman sparkle. A lady that smiles often is thought by many as one with a good heart.

2. A GOOD LISTENER

Some ladies are blessed with this gift, yes I call it a gift because it’s rare; most women are more into complaining than listening to their man (and those complaints could drive men nuts). Alcohol is a man’s best friend when his lady is one that complains too much. Bars and pubs are places a man go to share his thoughts with himself or probably friends. But when he has a lady that has a good heart to listen to him, he’d be home with her rather than in a bar. Men always have issues to overcome and they would cherish a woman who would always be there to listen.

3. A LITTLE INDEPENDENT

Gone are those days when men value women that depend on them for everything,....
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/23/what-a-man-loves-in-every-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Seen Fighting Inside The Rain Because Of A Lady (Video) / How Nigeria Can Defeat Iceland / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.