Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? (2575 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
I met an amazing,beautiful girl in a cab today,after the brief and fun chat we had, i asked for her number,she willingly gave it to me, first impression matters so i really dont want to mess up. what should i do? call her this evening or wait for few days, guys any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
Register her on GNLD

11 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Gentle034(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
It depends on what u want.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
y u collect d numba? kuku ask her when to call her.

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
youngest85:
Register her on GNLD
guy you wicked grin

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Countersam(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
When u begin knack the kpekus u no go yarn us! undecided

Make sure you call today sha, what you do afterwards is up to you. kiss

Please note, dont sleep carelessly with anyone you cannot have as a wife. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by mhisbliss(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Don't call her

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Just chat her up..

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by darkenkach(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Move on with your normal weakly activities, then call her when your mojo is at its peak.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Countersam(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
If today we are seeing posts asking how to woo a babe, by tomorrow we will see posts asking for "Nembe" tutorials.
Nairaland sha, oti cast!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
youngest85:
Register her on GNLD
haba!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
Gentle034:
It depends on what u want.
she's d type of girl i'd luv to date.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Solowande(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
Call her 3 to 4 days later. Calling her today or tomorrow will present you as a desperate komji guy.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
y u collect d numba? kuku ask her when to call her.
I Dont Want To Look Desperate
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Don't call her
Wont She Forgt Me?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 24, 2018
Op we all know na her puzzy u dey find,leave all dis yeye questionsgrin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by ikbnice(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
I swear, I have some numbers I never called. It isn't a must jawe. If you really like her, you may call her and keep it brief. No need wasting time on frivolity.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
SmellySperm:
Op we all know na her puzzy u dey find,leave all dis yeye questionsgrin
Oga everybody cant be u
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
what's next depends on you and what you want bruv

so what do you want?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018

so what do you want?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018

so what do you want?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

so what do you want?
I'd Luv To Date Her
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2018
Your question weak me grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by mhisbliss(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
Passy089:
Wont She Forgt Me?
Maybe
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
Passy089:
I'd Luv To Date Her

ok

wait a day or two before calling.................then invite her for a simple outing (preferably to the cinema or somewhere close to her......................the cinema usually works magic though [4] if you know how to play ur cards right) .

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
Ubunja your attention is needed here cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
Passy089:
I'd Luv To Date Her

ok

wait a day or two before calling.................then invite her for a simple outing (preferably to the cinema or somewhere close to her......................the cinema usually works magic though [4] if you know how to play ur cards right) .

or you go for the less complicated approach

send her a mgs on whatsapp........................keep it casual at first.......................

this is what i think you should do but what do i know anyways........................i'm still single afterall

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by ubunja(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ubunja your attention is needed here cheesy
get your dumb ass off my mentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

ok

or you go for the less complicated approach

send her a mgs on whatsapp........................keep it casual at first.......................

this is what i think you should do but what do i know anyways........................i'm still single afterall
I Think I Wil Go With Ur Advice

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
get your dumb ass off my mentions.
grin cheesy cheesy What's eating you up dude? Last time I checked I got a mention from you earlier today. (a positive one at that)

I must warn you though, I don't relate with unstable people. You don't smile with me and at other times go completely rude for cheap likes. Just a little close to writing you off, Watch it dude!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Safiaa(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2018
Call her today what’s all this pretending about. We can always tell when you’re trying too hard. If a guy waits 3 -4 days to call, I’ll know he planned it. Making him look more stupid in the long run.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by ubunja(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin cheesy cheesy What's eating you up dude? Last time I checked I got a mention from you earlier today. (a positive one at that)

I must warn you though, I don't relate with unstable people. You don't smile with me and at other times go completely rude for cheap likes. Just a little close to writing you off, Watch it dude!
i just re-quoted your text. dont read much into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's TOP3 Crazy Selfies By Curvy Strippers! / Stop Blaming LADIES Who Aged And No Marriage / Saint Bellinton Faints As Two Ladies With Mighty Backsides Rocks Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.