Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? (2574 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
i just re-quoted your text. dont read much into it.
Good to know
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Safiaa(f): 9:03pm On May 24, 2018
Solowande:
Call her 3 to 4 days later. Calling her today or tomorrow will present you as a desperate komji guy.
3-4 days for a 5 min phone call looool. It’s never that deep ahbeg. You guys don’t have any game, let me teach you game,the babes will be chasing after you. It’s all in the mind grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Holysucker(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
Call her after 2days..
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Eastboi(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
Passy089:
I met an amazing,beautiful girl in a cab today,after the brief and fun chat we had, i asked for her number,she willingly gave it to me, first impression matters so i really dont want to mess up. what should i do? call her this evening or wait for few days, guys any suggestions?
go and give it to your pastor or you father
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by balaclava: 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Use the number to learn 1,2,3.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
Hopefully, you are her type of guy. If she isn't into you, no matter what you say, none will make sense to her.
Passy089:
I met an amazing,beautiful girl in a cab today,after the brief and fun chat we had, i asked for her number,she willingly gave it to me, first impression matters so i really dont want to mess up. what should i do? call her this evening or wait for few days, guys any suggestions?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
Safiaa:
3-4 days for a 5 min phone call looool. It’s never that deep ahbeg. You guys don’t have any game, let me teach you game,the babes will be chasing after you. It’s all in the mind grin
Teach naa
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by twentyk(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
Call her when dey start world cup..looooool.....
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by youngsahito(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
just call her n ask about her day.shikena
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
youngsahito:
just call her n ask about her day.shikena
obviously her answer will be it was fine...
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by youngsahito(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
obviously her answer will be it was fine...
Then chat her up afta that but don't be too in a hurry sha
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Marshalxv(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
use the number go play baba ijebu, 3 direct.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Safiaa:

I am all ears.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2018
i used to think waiting till after 2 or 3 days will make me come off as desperate.

I was wrong

waiting for that long will only make my memory wane from her mind.

A desperate guy is a desperate guy regardless of whether he calls once in a month.

An alpha is an alpha regardless of whether he calls trice in a day.

All is in the mind.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by napoleonbaba(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
Safiaa:

Ma' am Professeure
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,now What Next?? by Gentle034(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2018
Passy089:
she's d type of girl i'd luv to date.
D'en no dull like our bubu, President Buhari before regrets go round your neck like collar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Sexy Pregnant Lady's Pics / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.