Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83456 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On May 26, 2018
Earthbound:

Not true. Check out the younger generation, they're beginning to have bigger asses than their ancestors. No surgery involved.

You are delusional, your'e only seeing what you wish to be true. Don't quote me again on some stupid white girl fantasies. undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donblazer10(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

you must think you are very ugly if you think that way.....and the halfcast mutants find you ugly too...

soooo,you get what you deserve.....
na you sabi
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
dadark:

look how una dey talk as if this type of things happens with only black women.....thats not true....

and if it happens,can you realy blaim her...?

haved you silly men forgoting our traditions....?..have you forgoting that marrying a black woman,you marry the ol family....?

have you forgoting that the black woman is so caring that she would do anything to have money to send back home to help her family members....?

white females dont have this situation.....

how can you be so heartless....?....you completly forgoting your own women........

You fake your a troll your not Nigerian, I can tell with your grammar and your attempts at speaking Nigerian Pidgin. Your not black once again. You dissed mixed race people earlier to. You just like to cause confusion and hate
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

You are delusional, your'e only seeing what you wish to be true. Don't quote me again on some stupid white girl fantasies. undecided

On the contrary, I don't fancy white women. I'm only stating an observation. Why is it paining you this much? Cause you're making it sound like it is.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 10:56pm On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

You fake your a troll your not Nigerian, I can tell with your grammar and your attempts at speaking Nigerian Pidgin. Your not black once again. You dissed mixed race people earlier to. You just like to cause confusion and hate

whats wrong with you...??...are you mentaly challenged or what....?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Pearlyakin(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
KingSango:

The Chinese figured out a long time ago that their people were becoming crazy because of Christianity and started cleansing the land of that faith. Christianity has ruined Afrika more than any other religion, philosophy, failed state program, etc.

I stand on this as the whole truth.
If Christianity ruined Africa, what about Europe, North and South America ? Has Christianity ruined those continents also.
Mr Shango Kehinde try and argue with proof and without sentiment or prejudice.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 3:17am On May 27, 2018
Pearlyakin:

If Christianity ruined Africa, what about Europe, North and South America ? Has Christianity ruined those continents also.
Mr Shango Kehinde try and argue with proof and without sentiment or prejudice.

back off,yes....?? angry angry angry

what are you talking about....??

is christianity not white whorship....?

europe....

who is in North and South America....??...not the same europeans...??....

make sense when talking.... angry angry

we are not kids here....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Pearlyakin(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

back off,yes....?? angry angry angry

what are you talking about....??

is christianity not white whorship....?

europe....

who is in North and South America....??...not the same europeans...??....

make sense when talking.... angry angry

we are not kids here....
You should learn to respect individual's opinion and not resort to insult of another person.
Am saying it emphatically that Christianity didn't ruin Africa rather our greediness and hatred towards ourselves ruined Africa.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 6:25am On May 27, 2018
Pearlyakin:

You should learn to respect individual's opinion and not resort to insult of another person.
Am saying it emphatically that Christianity didn't ruin Africa rather our greediness and hatred towards ourselves ruined Africa.

then talk with facts if you want respect....without a norm we will all end in anarchy....

christianity is white whorship....good for them...they like themselfs....what about you....??...dont you like yourself....??...are you white...??

why practise religion of white people......
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Pearlyakin(m): 6:32am On May 27, 2018
dadark:

then talk with facts if you want respect....without a norm we will all end in anarchy....

christianity is white whorship....good for them...they like themselfs....what about you....??...dont you like yourself....??...are you white...??

why practise religion of white people......
Oga go and sleep and stop venting your anger on the white man, you are free to worship anything you like but let me tell you once more that Christianity didn't ruin Africa rather greed is ruining Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 6:34am On May 27, 2018
Pearlyakin:

Oga go and sleep and stop venting your anger on the white man, you are free to worship anything you like but let me tell you once more that Christianity didn't ruin Africa rather greed is ruining Africa.

what...?

whites are greedy and all other races can attest to that..............
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
princfred:
If you think being honorable is not important when dating a white lady, date one then start dicking around with other ladies and see how that goes for you.

Which white ladies? The ones that run around having affairs left, right and centre at the drop of a hat? shocked And are quick to file for divorce on a whim? Or those white men that chase anything in skirts, and are busy looking for thressomes and all other kinds of weird things? Hehehe....honourable, indeed! cheesy Abeg, comot for road make better person pass.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2018
laudate:

Which white ladies? The ones that run around having affairs left, right and centre at the drop of a hat? shocked And are quick to file for divorce on a whim? Or those white men that chase anything in skirts, and are busy looking for thressomes and all other kinds of weird things? Hehehe....honourable, indeed! cheesy Abeg, comot for road make better person pass.
Abi na better goat wan pass? Again, If you think being honorable is not important when dating a white lady, date one then start dicking around with other ladies and see how that goes for you. But i guess you already know what happens to dishonorable guys like you with them.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
princfred:
Abi na better goat wan pass? Again, If you think being honorable is not important when dating a white lady, date one then start dicking around with other ladies and see how that goes for you. But i guess you already know what happens to dishonorable guys like you with them.

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by brownhawk: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. It's your choice, let them keep hating.

I pity naija women. Their biggest interest is shawarma and disco

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by gees101(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2018
hiawathia1981:

No
chai aunty you too fine
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by gees101(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
dadark:

dont even try to talk with me...i no wan whites to near me today....you are unclean.....
shes not white,shes beautifuly martian
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:
With how black I am, and the way Nigeria seems to be going, I seem to have no chance in the marriage market.

you need to change colour else you will never find man on nairaland. Fact!
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:

As a mentally functioning human being I know not to put bleaching chemicals on my skin so I don't fall at risk for skin cancer and rashes. I don't know if nigerian girls know this or if they only know it in Cameroon but, some bleaching chemicals that are found in many bleaching creams can cause red rashes and blisters break out on your skin.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:

As a mentally functioning human being I know not to put bleaching chemicals on my skin so I don't fall at risk for skin cancer and rashes. I don't know if nigerian girls know this or if they only know it in Cameroon but, some bleaching chemicals that are found in many bleaching creams can cause red rashes and blisters break out on your skin. To be honest, who Nigeria help?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

As a mentally functioning human being I know not to put bleaching chemicals on my skin so I don't fall at risk for skin cancer and rashes. I don't know if nigerian girls know this or if they only know it in Cameroon but, some bleaching chemicals that are found in many bleaching creams can cause red rashes and blisters break out on your skin. To be honest, who Nigeria help?
There we go. You come here looking for man and we give you advice how to change colour and find man but you're typing chemistry. Please does this place look like the lab? Keep going like this and you won't find man. Real talk
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 8:59pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
There we go. You come here looking for man and we give you advice how to change colour and find man but you're typing chemistry. Please does this place look like the lab? Keep going like this and you won't find man. Real talk

I don't think you understand the difference between joke and serious, it was a joke. I was just being honest, bleaching cream brings red rashes and skin cancer, deny it if you will.
celui-ci est un cancre! as we say in my country
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I don't think you understand the difference between joke and serious, it was a joke. I was just being honest, bleaching cream brings red rashes and skin cancer, deny it if you will.
celui-ci est un cancre! as we say in my country
Attitude. Didn't you say your man left you because you're not light skinned? Read your previous post
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Olamida(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2018
#I_STAND_WITH_WHITE_LADY At least for the sake of that number 12
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Attitude. Didn't you say your man left you because you're not light skinned? Read your previous post

Yes, and I felt bad about it for some time but then I realized he wasn't really worth much to me because I am myself and I can't do anything to change that. If he isn't willing to love me no matter who I am then I guess he's not worth my time. After that it gave me time to reflect on myself and who I truly am and the people I keep around me.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Yes, and I felt bad about it for some time but then I realized he wasn't really worth much to me because I am myself and I can't do anything to change that. If he isn't willing to love me no matter who I am then I guess he's not worth my time. After that it gave me time to reflect on myself and who I truly am and the people I keep around me.
No sis. We are trying to help you. Please change colour to yellow. Don't they sell bleaching cream in that Nigeria place?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No sis. We are trying to help you. Please change colour to yellow. Don't they sell bleaching cream in that Nigeria place?

First of all, I'm Cameroonian, second of all, bleaching cream Burns skin and causes skin cancer. I am not going to risk my health and well being for a man who will probably leave me eventually for a younger woman once I get old.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

First of all, I'm Cameroonian, second of all, bleaching cream Burns skin and causes skin cancer. I am not going to risk my health and well being for a man who will probably leave me eventually for a younger woman once I get old.
Okay, which do you prefer? Bad but yellow skin with a man or dark skin without a man? Please chose wisely. Remember you won't have a man if you don't bleach
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Okay, which do you prefer? Bad but yellow skin with a man or dark skin without a man? Please chose wisely. Remember you won't have a man if you don't bleach

In Nigeria maybe, but I have 195 other countries in this world filled with men more handsome, more intelligent, and more everything than Nigeria. So, if Nigerian men don't want me then I'll just move on to the next country.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

In Nigeria maybe, but I have 195 other countries in this world filled with men more handsome, more intelligent, and more everything than Nigeria. So, if Nigerian men don't want me then I'll just move on to the next country.
Look here, no man, I repeat no man wants a girl who doesn't want to change colour to light skin. Opinion poll says all men want light skin

Even sef, Mrcork knows this
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 9:38pm On May 30, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
[i]"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi

15. They don't cuss. In pigeon english

...BRAVO. ..BRAVO ..BRAVO. .BRAVO!...
Dyammmmm right!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Look here, no man, I repeat no man wants a girl who doesn't want to change colour to light skin. Opinion poll says all men want light skin

Even sef, Mrcork knows this

Nearly 3.5 billion people on this earth are male. There is no way that out of 3 billion men not a single one is attracted to dark skin women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.