Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83440 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by revolt(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15 No noise"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-shades-african-ladies-as-he-shows-off-his-white-girlfriend-lists-the-advantages.html

the bitter truth especially the noise making part n clean kitchen plus the kids. But wen them wan gve wahala na psychological trauma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32pm On May 25, 2018
The REAL table shaker!!
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
His inferiority complex is too much.
All women are with the same pussy, the difference is how neat they keep their bodies.

7 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
Awww!!,...Blackmen have no shame at all and have been cursed to be at the bottom..way below other races..

..Years of being spat on,enslaved and seen as slightly more intelligent than animals has taken its toll indeed..

The Nigerian version of the blackman's deep-rooted inferiority complex and acute self-hate will finish work on this thread in terms of being stuppid.

9 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by TheCongo2: 10:34pm On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:
I will agreed with him especially where he said no nasty smell. Gosh some babes kitty cat dey ooze for Africa

From personal experience, I find black African ladies to be much cleaner than ladies from any other race

10 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Platony(m): 10:34pm On May 25, 2018
Who else noticed hw "No Noise" trends in dat list. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by imperiouxx(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
Stupidity.

Whites crack like dry mud in few years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by agabaI23(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. Let them keep hating.
The OP never sabi. This people can smell. Which kain tight pussy? Even their virgin no dey tight

6 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:
I will agreed with him especially where he said no nasty smell. Gosh some babes kitty cat dey ooze for Africa
nawah ohhcheesy...na where una dey see these ladies with smelly toto? I have never experienced such..don't hope to experience any... Anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackHatNaija: 10:36pm On May 25, 2018
Even his white girlfriend should be ashamed of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by IJOBA2: 10:37pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Awww!!,...Blackmen have no shame at all
Lalas247:

u are an exception cheesy
lefuleu doesn't need it either
KillaBeauty:
Self hate is a disease embarassed
jessca048:
inferiority complex
khiaa:

I love this man. I wish more of your brothers had your wisdom. kiss
highqueen:
I smell inferiority complex.
Oyindidi:
Disadvantage of the relationship, the guy is in it without his brain.
BossLaifay:
Good looking kids?
He reeks of inferiority complex
YOU GUYS SHOULD ATTACK HIS MESSAGE NOWgrin

9 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by misterjosh(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2018
Why are they looking alike to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2018
You can find all of those qualities in a black woman.

You will even get jara qualities like voluptuous body. Yum!

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:

Black man na black man problem.

Oyibo people wey no dey baff for weeks stinking like rotten ginger and garlic.

Inferiority complex na DISEASE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Tolubory(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15 No noise"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-shades-african-ladies-as-he-shows-off-his-white-girlfriend-lists-the-advantages.html

Just wait till you turn 40
then you will know the difference between black and white
you will look 40 while your wife will look like 60

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
No beard....
Rendered trash grin he should grow it properly and come bk nonsense ...

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 10:42pm On May 25, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU GUYS SHOULD ATTACK HIS MESSAGE NOWgrin

It is not funny..The damage you lots are doing to yourselves with this foolishness will take generations to right.

Your mums are Blackwomen you know..tragic indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
His inferiority complex is too much.
All women are with the same pussy, the difference is how neat they keep their bodies.
asian women have tighter pussies dan oda race cos they are programmed for small asian men diks

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Premiumwriter: 10:43pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Disadvantage of the relationship, the guy is in it without his brain.

grin

Savage cheesy

This girl bad gan grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by rapheal5(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2018
Same here have never date a lady with smelly pussy
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
His gullibility and obvious inferiority complex are few of the main reasons some white south Africans and most Caucasians feel they are justified for enslaving the black race.

It is a pity when black men see dating white women as a ticket to a better life to the extent of berating their own race.

Enjoy your golden ticket "house nigga"

Will a white man do this if reverse were to be the case?

Yes.
Haven't you seen Prince Harry's list?

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by AiiVee(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2018
me i dont know about all these ones that he is saying oo but i sha like en white ladies

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. It's your choice, let them keep hating.

Gawd! You could be so foolish with your comments. So white women all got tight and neat pussy? The same ones that don't waste time to discard men?

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Jesusloveyou: 10:47pm On May 25, 2018
What is wrong with all these jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Always like money more than their heritage.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes.
Haven't you seen Prince Harry's list?
The reason why he chose a black woman? or mixed race woman? or just his wife?

Please clarify

Hope you aren't making up stuffs just to counter my post.

I am waiting for the list

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by UDUJ(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2018
Tolubory:

Just wait till you turn 40
then you will know the difference between black and white
you will look 40 while your wife will look like 60

Very very true.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Rickywowoz: 10:48pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:
Good looking kids?
He reeks of inferiority complex
Not inferiority complex babe. Even caucasians know mixed kids are way too cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2018
Earthbound:
You can find all of those qualities in a black woman.

You will even get jara qualities like voluptuous body. Yum!
one thing about white women is dat no yansh..no hips..nothingcheesy. How an African man wan take copecheesy. U will be romancing a woman and her body go tough like leather. U go grab her behind u wont feel anything. Total suffering for d African man...hmmm na waocheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Oduwils222(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
Better news jare!
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

It is not funny..The damage you lots are doing to yourselves with this foolishness will take generations to right.

Your mums are Blackwomen you know..tragic indeed.

Nne, calm down now. White women na human beings as well and na your fellow women also. Be happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
His gullibility and obvious inferiority complex are few of the main reasons some white south Africans and most Caucasians feel they are justified for enslaving the black race.

It is a pity when black men see dating white women as a ticket to a better life to the extent of berating their own race.

Enjoy your golden ticket "house nigga"

Will a white man do this if reverse were to be the case?
You deserve a drink for this. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by VonTrapp: 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
Which one be Mtakhati

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.