Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83432 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:
So, you're trying to tell me that this white woman is better than these black women because of the sole fact that she is white?

..look at the white woman..real hair..look at the black women. .fake hair...do u jave real hair?. No..I GIVE UP!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

if this is ugly then you are blind
make up can't deceive us. We wise

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:25pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

...can u imagine how she will look if she's lightskin or half cast?....sweery u need to bleach.. serrerriously. ..u need to bleach! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:26pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
make up can't deceive us. We wise

^^MY MENNN...truss me..that Chrissyebony kinda stubborn undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

^^MY MENNN...truss me..that Chrissyebony kinda stubborn undecided
Typical black girl. Very stubborn
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

...ok if juss saw her on YouTube. ..she kinda cute but not ok smiley
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Mr Cork said Lupita has azzcheesy. U got her azz pics?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:32pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Typical black girl. Very stubborn

..chrissyebony kinda gone quite...I think she ran outter credit grin grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2018
MrCork:

...brother. ..clearly u never dated lightskin females in yor life but it's ok.....when u have job..moiney ..you own flat like my placevin pekam..and nice jeep like my 2017 range rover sport...it wil all make sense ((no ofeense )) smiley
Ive dated plenty of light skinned women and also dark-skinned women to. I like them both. I don't have this same self-hate self-loathing mentality you have. Instead of you to uplift your people you are bashing and degrading them.

If you look throughout google and social media or even google, you'll see an abundance of hatred from these same oyinbo people you worship. Just type in "hates Africans" or insults Africans" or Insults Nigerians" "disses Africans" "disses Nigerians" on any search engine like google or on youtube, and you will see how the oyinbo you worship hate our people. We need to embrace ourselves and unite kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 7:13am On May 31, 2018
Ooooooh!!! Stop swarrring, ladies do not swar undecided
Nofav0rs:
I give up on you cry cry

Anyways let me introduce you to another dark skin single girl who's been on nairaland for 10 years but can't find man. Her name is killabeauty. She also like women
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Ooooooh!!! Stop swarrring, ladies do not swar undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
Up NEPA!
Nofav0rs:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Up NEPA!
meaning?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:48am On May 31, 2018
There’s light duh
Nofav0rs:
meaning?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
There’s light duh
So what's that got to do with anything?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2018
What’s love got to do, got to do with it? What’s love but second hand emotion.
Nofav0rs:
So what's that got to do with anything?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
What’s love got to do, got to do with it? What’s love but second hand emotion.

Look who I found https://www.instagram.com/officialmociennepetitjackson
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 9:08am On May 31, 2018
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Bich is tripping grin
The comments on her page killing me. She sick tho. She needs help
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 10:42am On May 31, 2018
Nofav0rs:
There we go. You come here looking for man and we give you advice how to change colour and find man but you're typing chemistry. Please does this place look like the lab? Keep going like this and you won't find man. Real talk
MrCork:
...can u imagine how she will look if she's lightskin or half cast?....sweery u need to bleach.. serrerriously. ..u need to bleach! undecided

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:54am On May 31, 2018
cry
laudate:

^^^^ Bro. .u ever dated white woman before? ...and not refer in to those ones u have in Nigeria that Spek yoruba...am . refer in to the British ones with queens englishave innit (No ofeense ) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by laudate: 10:59am On May 31, 2018
MrCork:
cry^^^^ Bro. .u ever dated white woman before? ...and not refer in to those ones u have in Nigeria that Spek yoruba...am . refer in to the British ones with queens englishave innit (No ofeense ) angry

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by gees101(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chrissyebony:

First of all, I'm Cameroonian, second of all, bleaching cream Burns skin and causes skin cancer. I am not going to risk my health and well being for a man who will probably leave me eventually for a younger woman once I get old.
dont mind him, his just touching your emotional button
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by gees101(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chrissyebony:

In Nigeria maybe, but I have 195 other countries in this world filled with men more handsome, more intelligent, and more everything than Nigeria. So, if Nigerian men don't want me then I'll just move on to the next country.
dont move on with your beautiful black skin..dammm it girl u too fine
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chuky7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chrissyebony:

First of all, I'm Cameroonian, second of all, bleaching cream Burns skin and causes skin cancer. I am not going to risk my health and well being for a man who will probably leave me eventually for a younger woman once I get old.

So you ain't Nigerian?...
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
a caucasian lady getting thick for back?shocked... Na where u see such? ..hope u not talking about peuto rican and Colombian babes? I know those ones dey carry back na. We are talking of caucasian girls like d one op post d pix of d guy and dat im babecheesy.

Awwwww lefulefu, I'm small with little breasts but I have fat ass n I'm only an Aussie gal lol. Some off us do have asses. Probably not as big as some African women I see on here like those big big ones unless the white lady is fat lol. I think it's thought we don't have ass cos beauty is defined differently here cos white men like the women U see on magazines n tv. Skinny, flat ass etc. Majority don't go for hips, fat ass, curvy girls. Besides a big white ass don't look as nice on a girl as a black one lol. I used to hate having a curvy ass but meka likes it so idc so much these days lol

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by PattyMike(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

Awwwww lefulefu, I'm small with little breasts but I have fat ass n I'm only an Aussie gal lol. Some off us do have asses. Probably not as big as some African women I see on here like those big big ones unless the white lady is fat lol. I think it's thought we don't have ass cos beauty is defined differently here cos white men like the women U see on magazines n tv. Skinny, flat ass etc. Majority don't go for hips, fat ass, curvy girls. Besides a big white ass don't look as nice on a girl as a black one lol. I used to hate having a curvy ass but meka likes it so idc so much these days lol

White women do have big asses. But most white women are insecure about thier weight, which I don't think should be a problem or concern as long as its not unhealthy or poses a health risk. The average Nigerian man loves curvy women, I know I do. Skinny gals are not just my thing.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

cheesy well i wont argue with u on that cos there was one day i went to the grocery stall to get some stuff and i saw this white girl..a tourist.she also came to get some stuff too.She had a well rounded behind that wiggled while she walked and it got me starring cos i never seen a white girl and especially one with blonde hair and grey eyes having an azz like that of an african woman.I got talking to her and she told me she was from Germany.So truely there some white girls that are blessed with it...And as for having small boobs with azz thats even my spec cos big boobs is a drag cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy well i wont argue with u on that cos there was one day i went to the grocery stall to get some stuff and i saw this white girl..a tourist.she also came to get some stuff too.She had a well rounded behind that wiggled while she walked and it got me starring cos i never seen a white girl and especially one with blonde hair and grey eyes having an azz like that of an african woman.I got talking to her and she told me she was from Germany.So truely there some white girls that are blessed with it...And as for having small boobs with azz thats even my spec cos big boobs is a drag cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin agreed big boobs go saggy. I've always been self conscious of my ass wriggling wen I walk lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 05, 2020
PattyMike:

White women do have big asses. But most white women are insecure about thier weight, which I don't think should be a problem or concern as long as its not unhealthy or poses a health risk. The average Nigerian man loves curvy women, I know I do. Skinny gals are not just my thing.

Yeah I was always insecure bout mine even tho I'm small I'm still a little thick n have curvy ass n most white guys don't like that. So yeah I was insecure til I met a Nigerian who likes it the way it is
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by HausaIboYoruba: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15 No noise"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-shades-african-ladies-as-he-shows-off-his-white-girlfriend-lists-the-advantages.html

exactly
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nonebadman(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oyindidi:
Disadvantage of the relationship, the guy is in it without his brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.