Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83458 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Nearly 3.5 billion people on this earth are male. There is no way that out of 3 billion men not a single one is attracted to dark skin women.
Maybe if you go to Mars or Moon there are aliens there who like dark skinned girls
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 9:42pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Nearly 3.5 billion people on this earth are male. There is no way that out of 3 billion men not a single one is attracted to dark skin women.

angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 9:44pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

...errmm sweery. ..there was a reason y bleach is invented...to help u and to make men happier...so please please please. ..do it for yor country. .change color! ! (((Real talk))) angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:47pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm sweery. ..there was a reason y bleach is invented...to help u and to make men happier...so please please please. ..do it for yor country. .change color! ! (((Real talk))) angry

Bleach was invented because business men saw an opportunity in taking advantage of women's insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Maybe if you go to Mars or Moon there are aliens there who like dark skinned girls

I take it nearly every woman in Sudan is single then, right? About 70% of Ghana's population is completely single right? Because by your logic it would make sense that about 40% of the entire female population of the world is single, or hasn't been in a relationship? Do you even listen to yourself before you type?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

Nofav0rs:
Hey you guys, stop with the coonery. Stop putting down the beautiful black skin. Dark skin is also very beautiful. You guys are obviously been brainwashed. Women don’t need to and shouldn’t bleach. They should embrace their beautiful dark chocolate skin. The white media has conditioned you to despise chocolate skin color.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 9:57pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Bleach was invented because business men saw an opportunity in taking advantage of women's insecurities.

^^^there u go....instead of bleaching. .she's nagging. ..and then u wonder why black men prefer white women...do u want to remain single until u r 90 years old? ..this chick stubborn ((Smh)) undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2018
Favor99:

Hey you guys, stop with the coonery. Stop putting down the beautiful black skin. Dark skin is also very beautiful. You guys are obviously been brainwashed. Women don’t need to and shouldn’t bleach. They should embrace their beautiful dark chocolate skin. The white media has conditioned you to despise chocolate skin color.
Son, your head is not correct. You're obviously a 14yr old boy
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I take it nearly every woman in Sudan is single then, right? About 70% of Ghana's population is completely single right? Because by your logic it would make sense that about 40% of the entire female population of the world is single, or hasn't been in a relationship? Do you even listen to yourself before you type?
from the opinion poll, yes. 80% of Ghanaian girls are single cuz they refused to bleach
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I can't listen to my typing. Do you listen to typing?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

^^^there u go....instead of bleaching. .she's nagging. ..and then u wonder why black men prefer white women...do u want to remain single until u r 90 years old? ..this chick stubborn ((Smh)) undecided

I really hope you're just joking because you're really just pissing me off, I will not stand the risk of getting skin cancer, possibly killing myself, because I want to change my skin color. And if I bleach what happens after that? I get married to a man who might cheat on me anyway and look for a younger woman once I get old and wrinkly. Light skin doesn't save you from the aging process.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:01pm On May 30, 2018
Favor99:

...brother. ..clearly u never dated lightskin females in yor life but it's ok.....when u have job..moiney ..you own flat like my placevin pekam..and nice jeep like my 2017 range rover sport...it wil all make sense ((no ofeense )) smiley
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
from the opinion poll, yes. 80% of Ghanaian girls are single cuz they refused to bleach

Please, where is this damn opinion poll you keep mentioning, because you're most likely pulling these statistics from up your ass.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
..Op is 10000% right...white women are better and all black men agree. ..pirrrrrriod! ! angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I can't listen to my typing. Do you listen to typing?

When you type each key makes a clicking noise.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Son, your head is not correct. You're obviously a 14yr old boy
I’m not 14. Who’s head is not correct? Your the one dissing and putting down your own skin color. Your supposed to be embracing your people but your tearing your own kind down. Putting down and denigrating your own skin color. Your the one with the problems sir.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:
..Op is 10000% right...white women are better and all black men agree. ..pirrrrrriod! ! angry

Unless you know every single black man in this big world we live you can not make a general statement like that.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:

..WELL SAID SIR. ... Nofav0rs for president. .... Nofav0rs for president. .. Nofav0rs for president! ! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

When you type each key makes a clicking noise.
Do you still use Nokia 3310?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
Favor99:

I’m not 14. Who’s head is not correct? Your the one dissing and putting down your own skin color. Your supposed to be embracing your people but your tearing your own kind down. Putting down and denigrating your own skin color. Your the one with the problems sir.
Please go to bed son
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you still use Nokia 3310?

I use a computer, laptop whatever they call it in your native tongue.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:07pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I really hope you're just joking because you're really just pissing me off, I will not stand the risk of getting skin cancer, possibly killing myself, because I want to change my skin color. And if I bleach what happens after that? I get married to a man who might cheat on me anyway and look for a younger woman once I get old and wrinkly. Light skin doesn't save you from the aging process.

...wot rubbbbbbbish cancer u talking about...who cares...don't u wannnnna looooklike Beyansi? ?.....or u want taxi driver..bus conductor and gate men to be chasing u?.... sweery u need happiness in yor life ..u need to bleach (real talk) undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nofav0rs(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I use a computer, laptop whatever they call it in your native tongue.
I give up on you cry cry

Anyways let me introduce you to another dark skin single girl who's been on nairaland for 10 years but can't find man. Her name is killabeauty. She also like women
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
So, you're trying to tell me that this white woman is better than these black women because of the sole fact that she is white?

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:
So, you're trying to tell me that this white woman is better than these black women because of the sole fact that she is white?

...I think yor glasses is Uganda made...tha heck u talking about?.. u wanna compare that beauuuuuuriful white lady that look like ice cream to thosei thing that look like godzilla? .. u kidding us right? angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

...wot rubbbbbbbish cancer u talking about...who cares...don't u wannnnna looooklike Beyansi? ?.....or u want taxi driver..bus conductor and gate men to be chasing u?.... sweery u need happiness in yor life ..u need to bleach (real talk) undecided

Lupita Nyongo'o is a successful Kenyan actress of a darker skin complexion (making millions), even Genevieve Nnaji is a successful Nollywood actress of a darker complexion. They aren't bleaching, so why should I.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Lupita Nyongo'o is a successful Kenyan actress of a darker skin complexion (making millions), even Genevieve Nnaji is a successful Nollywood actress of a darker complexion. They aren't bleaching, so why should I.

angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

...I think yor glasses is Uganda made...tha heck u talking about?.. u wanna compare that beauuuuuuriful white lady that look like ice cream to thosei thing that look like godzilla? .. u kidding us right? angry

Now I understand that you are truly a joker

and I even wasted my credit, my credit I paid for by myself with my own money, I wasted on a fool

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

....Lupita look like those Lagos house girls from ondo state but guess wot...she ugly but. ..we forgive her cozzz she gots asssss. Ass is the only advant age she has (real talk) angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Diamond294(f): 10:19pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:
Don't mind Mr cork, he and Nofav0rs are probably 'troll mates'. They just having fun!
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by MrCork: 10:20pm On May 30, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Now I understand that you are truly a joker

and I even wasted my credit, my credit I paid for by myself with my own money, I wasted on a fool

^^^there u go...typical DaKskin female...they start cussing the moment u try to Shange there life with great advice! ((Shake my hrad)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

....Lupita look like those Lagos house girls from ondo state but guess wot...she ugly but. ..we forgive her cozzz she gots asssss. Ass is the only advant age she has (real talk) angry

if this is ugly then you are blind

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.