Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83544 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Follygunners: 2:49am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Lies, there isn't a diet that causes white girls to grow a big butt, it's not called PAWG, it's called BPI...Big Phat Implants. undecided

You're the one spilling trash on here... White girls got big natural soft booty even more than most black ladies (hard butts). You must be jealous. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:50am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

They can't grow a big butt, get serious, it's the knife. grin

in 2000 did you know HRC?

In 1995-2000 Hillary Clinton had a big butt.. are you gonna tell me she had surgery to enhance her butt?

This is the most ignorant statement I've ever read on nairaland.. for you to even say such it's obvious you're a racist young lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:52am On May 26, 2018
Youngies ranting anyhow... if you knew about HRC in the 90s you won't type that trash up there
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:52am On May 26, 2018
Follygunners:

You're the one spilling trash on here... White girls got big natural soft booty even more than most black ladies (hard butts). You must be jealous. grin

It's surely jealousy and racism

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:53am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

They can't grow a big butt, get serious, it's the knife. grin
that's what i initially thought but Earthbound is saying some white ladies do grow their backside naturally with diet cheesy. So its true some white girls have a natural big azz like black women?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 2:55am On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
that's what i initially thought but Earthbound is saying some white ladies do grow their backside naturally with diet cheesy. So its true some white girls have a natural big azz like black women?

Some white ladies have natural big butts.

Don't be ignorant lefulefu.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 2:57am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

and who told you white ladies don't have big ass most times?

The whites in south Africa are somehow different from the ones in Britain because they're usually fat and they have big or moderate ass unlike some in Britain.

Many Nigerian ladies don't even have big ass.. so what's your point?

Only Asian ladies usually have that flat ass... white men don't even give a fvck about ass and boobs

Most white men love big boobs like most black men love big butts.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 2:59am On May 26, 2018
Toks2008:

Are you a Cameroonian?

I'm half
Ivorian
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by adidison(m): 2:59am On May 26, 2018
Just because his mother has all those disadvantages doesn't mean all black women are like that. I feel sorry for what his father had to go through with all that smelling P, nasty smell and noise ... let him thank God he met a decent white girl ... some white girls esp those SA whites (Afrikans) way OWU waaan end ... he will run away ... but he lacks he doesn't seem like a smart person IMHO!

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:03am On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:

No, they have wide hips that give the illusion of a butt, they may have a little cushion but their behinds aren't round, big and plump like black women unless they go under the knife like Kim Kardashian.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:09am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Most white men love big boobs like most black men love big butts.

Ignorant comment.... maybe the ones in Cali
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:10am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

in 2000 did you know HRC?

In 1995-2000 Hillary Clinton had a big butt.. are you gonna tell me she had surgery to enhance her butt?

This is the most ignorant statement I've ever read on nairaland.. for you to even say such it's obvious you're a racist young lady.

Oh, My Goodness!! This man said that Hillary Clinton has/had a big butt, now I understand how black men like you can get on a forum and claim that white women have big behinds, you don't know what a big behind looks like. Look up the word racist so that you can learn the meaning of the word. Since when is speaking the truth considered racist. I'm not racist but you are clearly blind. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:11am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

No, they have wide hips that give the illusion of a butt, they may have a little cushion but their behinds aren't round, big and plump like black women unless they go under the knife like Kim Kardashian.

You haven't answered my question..
did you know Hillary Clinton in the 90s?
Hillary Clinton had big butt in the 90s, you gonna tell me she gone under the knife?

All these young girls though.. ask your parents about HRC in the 90s
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:12am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Oh, My Goodness!! This man said that Hilary Clinton has/had a big butt, now I understand how black men like you can get on a forum and claim that white women have big behinds, you don't know what a big behind looks like. Look up the word racist so that you can learn the meaning of the word. Since when is speaking the truth considered racist. I'm not racist but you are clearly blind. undecided

Kid!!

In the 90s HRC had a big butt.. just ask some oldies around you
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by daewoorazer(m): 3:15am On May 26, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:17am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

Kid!!

In the 90s HRC had a big butt.. just ask some oldies around you

I'm not a kid. Hillary never had a big butt, even when she and Bill were dating. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 3:20am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

You haven't answered my question..
did you know Hillary Clinton in the 90s?
Hillary Clinton had big butt in the 90s, you gonna tell me she gone under the knife?

All these young girls though.. ask your parents about HRC in the 90s

As women age their weight will start to distribute differently. Will you look at your mother and say she has big bum?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:21am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

Ignorant comment.... maybe the ones in Cali

You are very ignorant, most men in the U.S. are what I described. You are a liar when you said white men don't like big boobs, that's their dream girl, tall, skinny with blond hair. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:23am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Most men in the U.S. you are a liar when you say white men don't like big boobs, that's their dream girl, tall with blond hair. undecided

Limit it to Cali... Men in southern states don't care about boobs they only care about your beauty and sometimes the ass.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:24am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not a kid. Hillary never had a big butt, even when she and Bill were dating. undecided
arguing with you is a waste of my time..

ask some oldies around you if hillary never had big butt.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:24am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

Limit it to Cali... Men in southern states don't care about boobs they only care about your beauty and sometimes the ass.

I'm talking about white men and they love big boobs even in the south.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:26am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

As women age their weight will start to distribute differently. Will you look at your mother and say she has big bum?

Not the topic.

Some white ladies have natural big butts.. stop being ignorant .

I'm beginning to doubt if you're really who you say you're and you're in cali.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 3:27am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

There are european white men, and American white men. White could be anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:28am On May 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Having been married to not one but two "White" ladies, one British and the other American, I can tell that this guy is full of kaka.

But is okay smiley

my guy gets around cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:28am On May 26, 2018
cheesy
Elder001:

arguing with you is a waste of my time..

ask some oldies around you if hillary never had big butt.

I see where the misunderstanding is coming from, you think anyone with a little flesh in the back is considered a big butt. undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 3:28am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

Not the topic.

Some white ladies have natural big butts.. stop being ignorant .

I'm beginning to doubt if you're really who you say you're and you're in cali.

When did I say I lived in America? Check who you think you're talking to

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:28am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

How many men in the south did you interview to get to that conclusion?...

A time wasted can never be recovered - Abraham Lincoln

I'm done.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:29am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

When did I say I lived in America? Check who you think you're talking to

sorry.. I was talking to khiaa
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:29am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

There are european white men, and American white men. White could be anything

We are talking about the U.S. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 3:31am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

We are talking about the U.S. undecided

Sorry, mistake in reading
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by LadyMarionette(f): 3:32am On May 26, 2018
Cute couple. But this love relationship should be about the two of them; seems to me that, with this list, he might be targeting a specific black sister who might have broken his heart or not given him the time of day. That ish has made this business of his just a little bit more complicated. He should just move on, let black girls be and focus on his new love.

And to the seven page argument about what race might be superior: to each his own.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:38am On May 26, 2018
Elder001:

How many men in the south did you interview to get to that conclusion?...

A time wasted can never be recovered - Abraham Lincoln

I'm done.

How many men did you interview in the south to get your conclusion?
No more talk about white men preferences, I don't give a ratz azz what they prefer.

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasting time...Bertrand Russell. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.