Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83527 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Truthsbitter: 3:41am On May 26, 2018
Nowhere was it written that most black women should be whores, so they should take responsibilities, for it's their own doing.

Most of them take pride in it when it is time to label guys "broke" or "stingy" but they cry like Christmas fouls when it is time to bear the name " whores"

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

How many men did you interview in the south to get your conclusion?
No more talk about white men preferences, I don't give a ratz azz what they prefer.

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasting time...Bertrand Russell.

U don come again!!! grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:43am On May 26, 2018
Follygunners:

You're the one spilling trash on here... White girls got big natural soft booty even more than most black ladies (hard butts). You must be jealous. grin

Now I know you are just reaching to prove your lie so we're done. undecided
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:46am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

U don come again!!! grin

Hi baby, I'm having fun messing with their low self-esteems and inferiority complexes. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by buskie13(m): 3:47am On May 26, 2018
braimeddy:
I will agreed with him especially where he said no nasty smell. Gosh some babes kitty cat dey ooze for Africa
there was one I was phucking ,didn't get to know the odor till I pulled out to try another position, once the odor hit me, my gbola died, she was asking me what happened?

I didn't want to disgrace her, I told her I remembered something bad

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Hi baby, I'm having fun messing with their low self-esteems and inferiority complexes. grin grin grin grin
Lol
Hope u have been good
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:
With how black I am, and the way Nigeria seems to be going, I seem to have no chance in the marriage market.

Confident black women are sexy to me.

If you can make pounded yam too,u a rare delicacy! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 3:55am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lol
Hope u have been good
Yeah, I have been real gooooood!! wink I don't see you much on the romance section, what forum are you spending your time on?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 3:57am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Yeah, I have been real gooooood!! wink I don't see you much on the romance section, what forum are you spending your time on?
Been offline till 2 days ago....I'm still on romance section..just that most threads are so stale,I declined to comment. I check front page threads a lot too!
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 3:59am On May 26, 2018
oyb:

my guy gets around cheesy cheesy

I should write a book grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:00am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Confident black women are sexy to me.

If you can make pounded yam too,u a rare delicacy! grin

I make it the Cameroonian way. the only way I know to be honest
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I make it the Cameroonian way. the only way I know to be honest
So long it tastes like pounded yam...ur covered! grin

U cameroounian??
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:05am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

So long it tastes like pounded yam...ur covered!

U cameroounian??

Very Cameroonian
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:07am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Very Cameroonian
Lol..why are u worried about getting married in a naija setting then

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 4:10am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Very Cameroonian

This is not a dating website, take this somewhere else abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:11am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Lol...easy na......I was just asking questions
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:11am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..why are u worried about getting married in a naija setting then

I lived most of my life in Nigeria. I blend into the culture
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 4:12am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Been offline till 2 days ago....I'm still on romance section..just that most threads are so stale,I declined to comment. I check front page threads a lot too!

Yeah, most threads are very dead and boring. When I find a stupid one like this one I will troll it to give it a little boost. grin grin grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:12am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Can you shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:13am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

I lived most of my life in Nigeria. I blend into the culture

Daz really good to know!!!

Ermmmmmm......lemme see how I can help u blend deeper/farther tongue
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:14am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Yeah, most threads are very dead and boring. When I find a stupid one like this one I will troll it to give it a little boost. grin grin grin
Lmaoooo....I just stopped commenting as for me.
How is work n stuff?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:17am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Daz really good to know!!!

Ermmmmmm......lemme see how I can help u blend deeper/farther tongue

No thank you, I already have help
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:19am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

Lmaooooo.....daz good to know! wink
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ivorianaija(f): 4:19am On May 26, 2018
Chrissyebony:

So you will not tell them about your boyfriend? no dey play people
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 4:20am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....I just stopped commenting as for me.
How is work n stuff?

If you want to get a boring thread popping just say something negative about white women and watch the Captain Save A Hoe soldiers come to their rescue. grin grin Work is good, life is good. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Chrissyebony(f): 4:20am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

So you will not tell them about your boyfriend? no dey play people
it is a complicated sometin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:24am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

If you want to get a boring thread popping just say something negative about white women and watch the "Save A Hoe" soldiers come to their rescue. grin grin Work is good, life is good. smiley
Lol...or just say naija women pussy stink......n d ladies come out to shave ur ass off!!!

Good to know ur good in all areas.....how are my niggas (bunchers n co)
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 4:34am On May 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...or just say naija women pussy stink......n d ladies come out to shave ur ass off!!!

Good to know ur good in all areas.....how are my niggas (bunchers n co)

LMAO @ the emboldened. Buncher posted to me the other day he wanted me to email him, I haven't done it yet but I will. The last time we were in contact was in December. He's doing fine. He's Still My Baby. grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by luminouz(m): 4:37am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO @ the emboldened. Buncher posted to me the other day he wanted me to email him, I haven't done it yet but I will. The last time we were in contact was in December. He's doing fine. He's Still My Baby. grin
Lol..... grin wink
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Toks2008(m): 4:45am On May 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I'm half
Ivorian

Oh I get it..ivorianaija Lol! You look sweet.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by bamasite(m): 4:53am On May 26, 2018
Change the topic to "BOY lists" not "man lists"

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Follygunners: 4:55am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

Now I know you are just reaching to prove your lie so we're done. undecided

You ain't got nothing on big booty white chics... way better than all your hard-rock stinky black butts.. grin

White chics all the way... you can pull their hair while doing doggy UNLIKE you black girls with 3mths old maggot-infested, stinky weave... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.