Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship (5999 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by Dondav(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
@topic, it sucks!! !
Re: What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship by polosco(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2010
For me it is a very bad idea for couples to be far apart. The Yorubas say it is what the owner leaves unattnded that the hen carries away. No leave your partner for long nor leave apart, you are only creating a division/gap which you may not be able to close up again. That was what happened to Adam in the garden of Eden Oh! stories of people who have done so abound in woes and regrets. [size=8pt][size=8pt]TAKE CAUTION![/size][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You / Am H0rny, I Want To See My Boyfriend - Lady Cries Out On IG, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.