Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92122 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Elapet: 12:16pm On May 28, 2018
dont miss this awesome opportunity

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by xakjustice(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2018
So your brain shutdown, it reboot when u reach home.

U suffering from lovecamia
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Pokerface1(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Grieve for being a fool in love
Learn from your mistakes namely if a woman is always accusing you of cheating or makes it a point of checking your phone she is the one doing exactly what she is accusing you of!
Last but not least make an effort to know someone first.

My woman does this oooo
Those it means she is... .... shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by igetjoyfromthis: 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
Pokerface1:

My woman does this oooo
Those it means she is... .... shocked shocked

A LovePeddler
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 6:22pm On May 28, 2018
trapQ:
Stop saying what you don't know. A parent loves their child wether that child is good or bad.

Did we obey Jesus before he came and died for us?
Say what you know
Work on ya comment then come back for a discuss
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mycoplasma: 6:24pm On May 28, 2018
debygrin:
abi oo... till d true one pass by..going to be treating myself like a queen
Hahaha

You will hardly know the true one.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by BraniacX(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2018
Lomprico2:
Sorry! Forgive yourself and move on.
savage thou art! grin
no chill gottesst thou! cheesy
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by durubennie(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
And how does this improve the Nigerians Economy.. Op keep all your personal issues to yourself.. angryAnd how does this improve the Nigerians Economy.. Op keep all your personal issues to yourself..
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:
I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Source: https://amp.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/i-think-my-girlfriend-is-cheating-should-i-confront-her-id8424609.html
If you love her play along and keep watching on her movements and activities.
Watch her emotions and her attitudes towards you.
Don't cinclydr yet till you get hold in her to the extent that she will fall into trap.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Lomprico2: 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
BraniacX:

savage thou art! grin
no chill gottesst thou! cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Mrcapability7: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
she knows u are a mugu

How do you mean please
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by JULI3BAE: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
though its not todays story but ur question dey vex me sir smh
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Pokerface1(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

A LovePeddler

Damn.. . sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.