Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92111 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Princedapace(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2018
TEYA:

Lol the guy thought when you 'make haste and pay her bride price' all will be well from then and if she was unfaithful, she will start being faithful.

That is what many thinks.. the rate married ladies cheat no be here..

A lot are not marrying the guys they sincerely loved because most of the guys a lady ever loved naturally wont be financially ready at when the lady want to settle down

This has been the case.. It is becus of the economic situation in the country... except for those who are a bit lucky or from a wealthy home..

I have four married cheating ladies on my list..

I cant wait till I marry a lady before i know what she can do.. a cheating woman can plan to kill u. Women no get pity o.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by nick50(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2018
If u break up with her then u are a loser.. I will advice u to keep the relationship as far as she gives u pussy there is no need to worry after all 'nothing we have in this world is truly ours ' so have fun now u still can
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Snowkel(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2018
The bitter truth is a lady who agrees to date you, and still cheat on u, can't be faithful even when you pay her bride prize.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by nick50(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2018
If u dump her then u loose everything.. Just keep the relationship n pretend like all is well as far as she gives u pu**y after all 'nothing we have in this world is truly ours '
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.

see as these one leave main road,,carry car speed on rails.someone obviously not reciprocating love which is very synonymous with ladies these days, No Crime! No be by force!! you are asking physics question in economics class.
so much questionaires up their you be jamb official, no be your fault naa guys wey dey alway fall in love with all these confused gurls,who donnt even know what they want, asides been materialistic ,, if cow spends cash 70% of naija gurls will be dating cow ... they can only fall in love with money not men.
why should any guy cry over a liability anyways
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by 1miccza: 8:00am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life

Can you ladies just stop the blame games? On the contrary, she never loved him at all
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Safiaa(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Which one be Mother and child again....I'm not sure of DAT......If u see d way my biological mother treat me henh, u will force me to ask my dad about my real mother.....Note: I'm a wayward girl, I dont keep bad friends....If my mum see anything on me today.... she will go buy it d following day.... d envy can kill someone.
sorry to hear about this.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Rubbiish(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
I knew this was going to be one of the counter arguments. When a mother delivers a child out of the vagina, an instant love for the child is born. This child has no persona/personality this is the type of love that has no attachments to it. This is the only type of love that exists in my world. You love that child for the creation of their dna, no forms of condition to it.

As we get older we begin to develop certain characteristics. These characteristics may change as we we continue to grow. You can’t say certain characteristics are inseparable to humans, as the only thing constant in life is change. But whatever characteristics we develop, may attract someone to love us. Now those characteristics tend to change as we age, that’s when we hear phrases like “ I fell out of love” when it wasn’t love in the first place, because you can’t fall out of love with your child. The conditions you loved the person for are no longer available. That’s why I say conditional love is not real and the only true love is between mother and child. Get it?
U keep saying mother & child. Havent u seen or read cases where mother abandoned her child at the point of birth due to one unpleasant birth condition? A mother feels love for her child when the birth condition is good. It cut across every facet of our of lives. There is truly nothing like unconditional love, every love has a condition reason for hell & heaven in the first place. Moses didn't see the promise land because he disobeyed God.

I honestly believed God & Jesus would have had serious issues by now if he disobeyed him by not sacrificing his life. When someone comes into our lives we automatically set expectations, but when they fail to meet these expectations, our attitude towards them changes automatically. It is natural. I read on front page few days ago of a couple who sued their child for failing to leave home at 30. What happened to mother love u are talking about? That is the expectation i m talking about. Every love has a limit state & when u overstretch it...failure will occur.

When children made mockery of a prophet in the bible, he ordered wild animal to tear them apart, why did God allow the animal to tear them apart? Because the children has fall short of their expectation. Often times we say God's love for us is unconditional because it is just like an anthem in our mouth, but not because it comes from our heart. Every love has a condition as long as it is on earth...U can use those mad people roaming the streets as a case study.... Parents will abandon u when condition becomes critical.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by trapQ: 8:04am On May 28, 2018
Stop saying thrash
TonyeBarcanista:

No romantic love is unconditional, only Christ love unconditionally but making heaven is conditional my Dear.

If you expect any love to be unconditional then you must go back to check the meaning of the word 'love'.

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Yankiss(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2018
grossintel:
Bro, your missing out important details about what's happening to you. Uve still not answered my questions but nevertheless all I can say is this. Just because she accepted to date you doesn't give you the right to breach her privacy. Relationship takes time bro, before you question her about why she's talking about marriage, you yourself are you ready for marriage? Have you ever told her you have intentions to marry her and when? Before you even attempt to breach her privacy if you must do that, their should be a great deal of commitment from you to show her you want a serious relationship and not child's play. Ladies think differently, unlike us men they don't really have time. I'm not sure why she said yes to you yet cause I'm not in her mind but I can tell you one thing, she doesn't see a future with you hence that's why she's discussing it with someone else who she thinks is prepared to settle down soon. She might have met him after she accepted you, it doesn't mean she's sexually involved with him yet. Talk to her and let her know you respect her decision, tell her to tell you the truth and if she really wants to be with you or not. Don't ponce on her in anger else she won't open up to you, just be prepared to move on if she says she doesn't want to continue.

O'boy, I like openness. I wish your views were the case. This kind of girl is a double dealer. If she has found another person, to the point of contemplating marriage, why continue with the OP? This is the main reason why I like white girls a lot. They have principle and are truthful. She will tell you right away, instead of trying to hide. The lying part is to me serious. She wants to eat her cake and have it. Your best bet is to dump her cheating ass.The girl could have used the opportunity to inform him she is looking for marriage. It is up to the guy to seize the chance or ship out. She meant to use him as option B. A kind of spare tyre.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by trapQ: 8:08am On May 28, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know. A parent loves their child wether that child is good or bad.

Did we obey Jesus before he came and died for us?
Say what you know
mycoplasma:

I believe you know them. Well just incase you don't, Obedience is "one".

Be a Christian (sure you know all the attributes of being a Christian), obey his teachings and believe he's the one and only true son of god/god himself. Failure to abide to any, hell straight away.

Now is there unconditional love above? Or a love without "any" condition from the above?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Talenteuex05(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2018
Don't wast ur time but play ur game wisely
Mrcapability7:
I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Source: https://amp.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/i-think-my-girlfriend-is-cheating-should-i-confront-her-id8424609.html
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Jamolajay1: 8:16am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
Why do you guys go through peoples phone?
There is no way you will check someone's phone without Seeing one thing.
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.

I laugh at your matter, Na your type gals dey dupe without knowing. When you rush pay useless bride-price and you find out she's into other guys, you'll now run to Nairaland and lament. Siooooo! You must be sure of whom you want to marry, love isn't blind anymore.

2 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by CanadianEnginee(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
Good stuff, bro

You see comments and you'll see why Africa is backward. Shouldn't there be openness in relationships? If you had no qualms sleeping with her, eating her food, planning your future together...... Shey na to check her phones be the big deal? Why can't Africans be exclusive in their relationships? OK, when you get married too, woukd it be a sin to check his or her phones? Would you be safe sleeping in the same house with someone who has got skeleton in his/her cupboard?

Na some of una dey marry women who will give you kids fathered by other people. That's the way it starts. If you tolerate her cheating when you are just dating, she will also go the length of fucking other guys when you are married.

It's sad that cheating has become the norm and we all support her actions.

Yankiss:

O'boy, I like openness. I wish your views were the case. This kind of girl is a double dealer. If she has found another person, to the point of contemplating marriage, why continue with the OP? This is the main reason why I like white girls a lot. They have principle and are truthful. She will tell you right away, instead of trying to hide. The lying part is to me serious. She wants to eat her cake and have it. Your best bet is to dump her cheating ass.The girl could have used the opportunity to inform him she is looking for marriage. It is up to the guy to seize the chance or ship out. She meant to use him as option B. A kind of spare tyre.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by aluko360(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2018
Girls of this era are like cars, they always have at least a spare wheel.
Take care loverboy, count your losses and you either live with it or move on.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Abagworo(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2018
She's not your wife and you have no right over how she messes up.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by 24hoursreporter: 8:49am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.

Are you for real? YOu can check your gf phone at anytime if you wish. There shouldn't be a restriction in a relationship. Except it is not well defined.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by sammylink: 9:00am On May 28, 2018
Pack your things and be staying in the girls house so that you will be able to monitor her well...mumu!!!
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by abhi123: 9:07am On May 28, 2018
Forgot about her past. You are the future of her.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Born2Breed(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

Source: https://amp.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/i-think-my-girlfriend-is-cheating-should-i-confront-her-id8424609.html

Welcome to heartbreak hotel. This is your key to room 419.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by AnthonyAk(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2018
If you go looking, ull eventually find what you looking for. Lol he says as a boyfriend he took her phone to check her inbox....
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
If u have fùcked her before, fùck her one last time and break up. If u have not fùcked her b4, Bleep her like 10 times and break up.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2018
Jamolajay1:

I laugh at your matter, Na your type gals dey dupe without knowing. When you rush pay useless bride-price and you find out she's into other guys, you'll now run to Nairaland and lament. Siooooo! You must be sure of whom you want to marry, love isn't blind anymore.

I'm happy a lot of people noticed the nonsense that guy spewed.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2018
Snowkel:
The bitter truth is a lady who agrees to date you, and still cheat on u, can't be faithful even when you pay her bride prize.

Thank you
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:

Bro, there is no cockroach in my phone neither have I encounter one in my gf phone. She is beautiful and am also not bad but we define every relationship or any admirers.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Deltatoto: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:

she knows u are a mugu
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by antidisestablis: 10:38am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
Nonsense! Because he hasn't married her that's the reason he should marry unfaithful person. Though I'm not saying we should be checking each others phone but at times is necessary just to know what the person is up to especially when u see some things.
I dated my ex for over 3years and we broke just 2 weeks ago, for over 2 years I never bother myself to check on her, but when I began to see some things I spy on her and I found out she was cheating.If I didn't do that I would have ended up with a cheater which will cont her things after marriage.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by antidisestablis: 10:50am On May 28, 2018
Princedapace:

A person who want to cheat will cheat! Forget that thing. I have many married young ladies who are cheating as we speak. If only their hubby can go through their phone, he would have known that he is living with enemy.

Find out on time the type of partner u are settling down with...

A committed relationship should be one with loyalty from both partners.. do u know why? Both are spending their time, energy and money. These three things are expensive.

Always find out who u are dating if such person is who u want to marry. Except na Bleep boy and Bleep girl relationship. But if u guys have made up ur minds to be committed, then faithfulness is expect from both of u.

If u like think sey na only when u marry ur gf u fit discover who she is! She go just kill u follow another man.. As we speak, a young married lady with two kids who used to be my friend is showing me green light for the past one year. If not that I have deleted the messages she sent to me, I would have asked u to send me message and I get to show u a part where she said "I am ready to do anything to be with u if u want'

A cheating woman can kill u just to be with her lust! No dey form 'modern guy' and say na until u marry ur babe before she can be loyal.... if she cant be loyal in committed relationship, she can never be loyal when she is married. Same goes to guys.

It is not by force, anyone who doesnt want to be loyal should not be in a relationship or marriage.. U can still be single and enjoy what married and those dating are enjoying.. So i dont see the need of going into a relationship only to be forming privacy up and down.

Just remain single so that u dont answer any question. For many years, I refused to date any lady becus I didnt want to have anyone to answer to. I was just jumping up and down and I had the fun of freedom... But when i knew I was ready to answer questions like where are u? What are u doing? Why didnt u call me? Who are u chatting with? Can i have ur phone? etc. When i was ready for these questions, I went into a relationship and remained loyal..

We shouldnt accept a stupid lifestyle in this our generation. We shouldnt justify unfaithfulness at all. It may finish our next generation.
This is the most meaningful comments I have read. God bless you sir.
Relationship entails faithful anything aside that should not be justifiable.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by torino88(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.
dis ur comment is shit, u love ur mum cuz she gave birth to u (cuz I knw u don't love other guys mum dat way). u can't love someone without a reason it's impsible
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by ra4fo(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
We’ve all been here. Youll get over it with time. You don’t love her, you love the idea of being with her. Live your life

Now, whats this one saying? undecided ask ursef, is there wisdom with the point u just made. "you don't love her, you love the idea of being with her" Really lady...

u beta apply sense next time yuh wan2 comment cool.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by dosh16(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
To me I don’t think it really exist, only between a mother and child. But hey, it’s romantic to say “I love you” to your partner, so let us continue and be happy smiley

...I've marked you! Atleast, one female less to make a mistake dating. No time to waste time... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.