Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (11038 Views)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2018
Twagrill:
They can practice it by choice but i will never support the terribly disgusting act
some men like to be flogged B4 they can have sex , I don't like it, it's disgusting but I can't say that they shouldn't do what they enjoy because I don't like it na, what's my business with another man's business
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I don't like public display of affection at all unless its taking place where children can't see them

Holding hands is a grey area I haven't really thought much about but I'm against kissing in public whether hetero or homo
if u enjoy watching people kiss on TV and hate it real life

Then na jealousy dey do u, saw one video of one guy faking oral with his babe in a bus, the guy opposite them was so jealous he went to fight the guy cheesy
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Martin0(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
He claims he has a boo who is a guy, he said it himself, and you're here denying his sexuality for him, don't let thunder fire you o

see I have a reason for saying this, I can tell anyone I am gay too, my sisters can tel their boyfriends and girlfriends they are lesbians too. ...

well Nigerians are still gullibles sha ,majority, to say .

But then again you don't have a good reason to prove his gay.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Do you have any right to ask me this question? No, thats the problem with nairalanders, a thread is irrelevant because you're not intelligent enough to keep up with everything going on in it but you'll still open it, minding your business is a hard thing, and you guys don't know whats ok and whats not, are you a virgin? How repulsive
My dear, pls don't insult me please.
If u can't hold a matured discussion then u shouldn't be on a sensitive thread like this.
Or are u pretending by asking such question? It's only a novice in the art of lovemaking that will ask such. So I ask again,are u a virgin? Or an underage?
Gosh.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by edimolu(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
nobody copied anybody it's in all of us, we just don't give in to it

It's like u see if landlord wife naked, a part of ur mind will say try and Bleep her but you ignore it, it's a natural thing

lol! i beg to differ, it is not in me, not in my father nor the father before him, and like hell i'd disown anybody affiliated to me by blood if he emulates such!!!

hmmmm, that still doesn't make gayism natural, you mean an hole designed for excretion but is being being welcomed by a giant-rod is #teamnatural? bro i don hear enough!!!

it just seems odd, as sweet as pussy is, some men would rather pick an hairy butthole for pleasure, to me that is sickness in HD!!
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

see I have a reason for saying this, I can tell anyone I am gay too, my sisters can tel their boyfriends and girlfriends they are lesbians too. ...

When he's taken to court what do you think they'll use against him? His words and testimony ofcourse, he said he has a boo, am i supposed to argue he's not? you don't live with him, you don't know what he does, you can only conclude from what he does and says
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

he can be faking it to seek attention, u get point and maybe his family is too poor that he doesn't care what they think, e get one old picture of bobrisky that he kept pure water inside his bra like boobs, maybe it's all attention seeking but wetin concern me, mumu is making his money people hating him haven't eaten
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Daeylar(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I don't like public display of affection at all unless its taking place where children can't see them

Holding hands is a grey area I haven't really thought much about but I'm against kissing in public whether hetero or homo

All right then, so you don't like PDA at all from any sexuality.

Not that you would stop supporting homosexuality or heterosexuality if you saw gay partners or straight partners showing PDA,

Confusion all cleared up. smiley
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
edimolu:

lol! i beg to differ, it is not in me, not in my father nor the father before him, and like hell i'd disown anybody affiliated to me by blood if he emulates such!!!

hmmmm, that still doesn't make gayism natural, you mean an hole designed for excretion but is being being welcomed by a giant-rod is #teamnatural? bro i don hear enough!!!

it just seems odd, as sweet as pussy is, some men would rather pick an hairy butthole for pleasure, to me that is sickness in HD!!

Its not in me too, he should speak for himself please, there is no gay in my family, not in the past, not now, not forever
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by hopefulLandlord: 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
if u enjoy watching people kiss on TV and hate it real life

Then na jealousy dey do u, saw one video of one guy faking oral with his babe in a bus, the guy opposite them was so jealous he went to fight the guy cheesy

The keyword here is children, I wouldn't want to see 2 people kissing passionately where my child is
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

rubbish ,how will I know you are not a lesbogrin

well Nigerians can't admit they are something until you force them to do so, I have a lesbian girlfriend, but then again, I am only advising you.
Can't be a lesbo for the world, disgusting set of people
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
N0favors:
what love am I supposed to show a gay child?
That gay child is your child! embarassed
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
edimolu:

na so, when ur babe give u oral with her mouth was if made dick? Abeg park well

Wetin set sweet u can't sweet everybody, some men like hairy girls , hair on boobs turns them on, me I don't like it but I can't insult them, wetin concern me
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
sassysure:

My dear, pls don't insult me please.
If u can't hold a matured discussion then u shouldn't be on a sensitive thread like this.
Or are u pretending by asking such question? It's only a novice in the art of lovemaking that will ask such. So I ask again,are u a virgin? Or an underage?
Gosh.
Like i said you have no right to ask me that question, ask anybody, since you lack decorum, you don't deserve one from me, enjoy your day
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not in me too, he should speak for himself please, there is no gay in my family, not in the past, not now, not forever

Gay people are everywhere. 1 in every 8 people are gay or lesbian. They're in your neighborhoods and your schools, they are on your streets and they are living their lives like everyone else while you stay alone without getting angry over someone else falling in love with the same gender. It seems you don't have work.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Martin0(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Can't be a lesbo for the world, disgusting set of people
disgusting set of people shocked

na WA oo some Africans are so naive
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
yeah cases like this are Common but with boys and girls

Me and know that all of us can't be the same

Nigerians are so religiously sensitive that arguments about sexuality is actually based on religious dogmas not cultural.
But as every other thing is catching up with Africa and we are forced to swallow them whether we like it or not, at the right time, we will enshrine gayism into our Constitution too. As long as they are not constituting nuisance to the society. I will gladly attend their wedding.
We have grandfather's marrying their grand children's age and we are yet to condemn that but two men doing their thing.
What a misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The keyword here is children, I wouldn't want to see 2 people kissing passionately where my child is
I get ur point

But when Harry kissed Meghan kids saw it and called it cute, the whole world self see am, even Cartoons characters kiss self, lion king part 2 kovu and Kiara they sent signals and kids saw it

Unless u mean making out like romacing and even that one self cartoons do it

But like u said Sha, it's ur own opinion about it
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by hopefulLandlord: 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Like i said you have no right to ask me that question, ask anybody, since you lack decorum, you don't deserve one from me, enjoy your day
the clit extends to the external part of the vulva so it can be simulated without penetrating the vagina itself although the clit also wraps around the vagyna son it's still simulated subtly during penetrative sex
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Gay people are everywhere. 1 in every 8 people are gay or lesbian. They're in your neighborhoods and your schools, they are on your streets and they are living their lives like everyone else while you stay alone without getting angry over someone else falling in love with the same gender. It seems you don't have work.
gbam
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
he can be faking it to seek attention, u get point and maybe his family is too poor that he doesn't care what they think, e get one old picture of bobrisky that he kept pure water inside his bra like boobs, maybe it's all attention seeking but wetin concern me, mumu is making his money people hating him haven't eaten

well ,all I know is Africans and Nigerians don't have anything to prove his gay ,me too, I be gay, and my sisters, auntie's are lesbians,grin crooks and gullibles everywhere
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

disgusting set of people shocked

na WA oo some Africans are so naive
Yes i find them disgusting, imagine them doing it on the street? No straight person would find that comfortable so yes they're disgusting, you're the naive one here, trying to adopt something unusual because white people are adopting it
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Yes i don't have a job, can you offer me one? That stupid comment is the reason why i won't bother giving you a civil reply, airhead
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
the clit extends to the external part of the vulva so it can be simulated without penetrating the vagina itself although the clit also wraps around the vagyna son it's still simulated subtly during penetrative sex

Any contact with the clitoris is stimulating, whether it be a finger, a penis, a vagina, or even somebody's foot. The main purpose of the clitoris is just pleasure, which is not just produced through penis to vagina contact.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I still don't see how its done
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
sassysure:

Nigerians are so religiously sensitive that arguments about sexuality is actually based on religious dogmas not cultural.
But as every other thing is catching up with Africa and we are forced to swallow them whether we like it or not, at the right time, we will enshrine gayism into our Constitution too. As long as they are not constituting nuisance to the society. I will gladly attend their wedding.
We have grandfather's marrying their grand children's age and we are yet to condemn that but two men doing their thing.
What a misplaced priority.

I tire ooooo, live and let live

The world is evolving, Ireland a Catholic country has legalized abortion, small small we go get sense for here

Proud to see so many sensible people thinking sensibly on this thread
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by edimolu(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You reek of hypocrisy!!
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by UDUJ(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Any contact with the clitoris is stimulating, whether it be a finger, a penis, a vagina, or even somebody's foot. The main purpose of the clitoris is just pleasure, which is not just produced through penis to vagina contact.

shocked Are you very sure about this? You mean thrusting will not make a woman climax? First time I am hearing this undecided
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
theme is let people live their life

Don't tell them what to do, Ireland done legalize abortion, the world done dey mature

Our generation will change the world

@Bold: You're pissing in the wind...
Maybe the next generation because this generation is still ran by their mums and Dads rules to life. It's really sad that such a thread even exists. Then again, people were arguing over pedophile on this forum so I don't even know what to expect. undecided
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yes i don't have a job, can you offer me one? That stupid comment is the reason why i won't bother giving you a civil reply, airhead

All I'm saying is that people are just living their lives and want to be able to fall in love with who they want but it's people like you who don't want to see other people happy due to your own personal beliefs.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
UDUJ:

shocked Are you very sure about this? You mean thrusting will not make a woman climax? First time I am hearing this undecided

Notice I said "just" meaning it isn't the only way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.