Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11021 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Laziness is when you compile your old posts on Nairaland, package them as books and start selling them to oyibo people all around the world and when you wake in the morning, the first or third thing you do is to check how much that book or those books generated while you were sleeping.

Being lazy is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Info: If you can't compile your comments and posts on Nairaland since you joined and turn them to books anyone would love to read, then know you're a lazy troublemaker and you've been wasting your time on this forum and you lack wisdom.

Let the abuse begin — I'm accustomed to it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godada(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
angry

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2020
Any comment without a like gets 2k card. If all the comments have likes, then 1k each will given to WrittyWritter, Godada (the first commenter), and who again?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Me

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by prince2pac(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2020
cool literally got nothing to say

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2020
I remembered that thread on games forum that the comment with no likes will win.
since 2014, there hasn't been any winner, the thread still ongoing lol.

18 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ikanium(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Please do not like this comment i need this 2k urgently.... my stomach depends on it

34 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godada(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Any comment without a like gets 2k card. If all the comments have likes, then 1k each will given to WrittyWritter, Godada (the first commenter), and who again?

Bro don't need your 1k. Let's credit whoever that shows hunger to earn digitally.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Godada:

Bro don't need your 1k. Let's credit whoever that shows hunger to earn digitally.

Omo, me I'm hungry o! I no dey form. Can 10 of my fans and 10 of my haters drop their number and get 2k each?

We will be grateful.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by madampresident(f): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020
This is madampresident. No one should like this post. It is a matter of national security grin

20 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Omo, me I'm hungry o! I no dey form. Can 10 of my fans and 10 of my haters drop their number and get 2k each?

We will be grateful.

Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by mployer(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
You will experience bad luck this week if you like this post grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
James4bright:

Airtel: 090 Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, those that drop numbers when I didn't request for it never gets anything. It's another way of total disqualification.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by James4bright(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, those that drop numbers when I didn't request for it never gets anything. It's another way of total disqualification.

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dreyton36: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Laziness is when you compile your old posts on Nairaland, package them as books and start selling them to oyibo people all around the world and when you wake in the morning, the first or third thing you do is to check how much that book or those books generated while you were sleeping.

Being lazy is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Info: If you can't compile your comments and posts on Nairaland since you joined and turn them to books anyone would love to read, then know you're a lazy troublemaker and you've been wasting your time on this forum and you lack wisdom.

Let the abuse begin — I'm accustomed to it.

@iLegendd on the beat , baba how hustle na make them do me card too for this first time make I confirm wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Moneybeatz: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2020
mployer:
You will experience bad luck this week if you like this post grin
bros sorry ehn lolz

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

And me

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
grin likers paradise
Dem deh rush likes on FP but now they are all against it, lemme build my tent here to read some funny comments.
Whichever way sha, in as much as I need that 1k to buy card call Ntoro, I will always get likes, so lemme enjoy my time

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2020
While we are having fun, read this and follow it. Check the picture below.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Also, those women that love forgetting their engagement rings in my room, I'll sell them. I saw two again yesterday. I'm a virgin and I'll remain a virgin till marriage.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Hey bro, just teach me how to do this. cry cry cry . The 2k isn't as worthy as knowing how to fish so you all can like my comment for all I care.
Uh, if you say no, I won't get mad.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by upower123(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Ok that is nice of you

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Also, those women that love forgetting their engagement rings in my room, I'll sell them. I saw two again yesterday. I'm a virgin and I'll remain a virgin till marriage.
������ grin grin grin grin grin don't you have a sitting room?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Hey bro, just teach me how to do this. cry cry cry . The 2k isn't as worthy as knowing how to fish so you all can like my comment for all I care.
Uh, if you say no, I won't get mad.

I don't like saying "no" to people. It hurts me more than it will hurt the person, but it's unfortunate to announce that it's the only choice I have in most cases.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

������ grin grin grin grin grin don't you have a sitting room?

There is, but hardly use it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't like saying "no" to people. It hurts me more than it will hurt the person, but it's unfortunate to announce that it's the only choice I have in most cases.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I actually saw that coming. Lol.
Anyways, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ashybabs(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2020
This Guy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by FATnigga(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Broke ass niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I actually saw that coming. Lol.
Anyways, thanks.

No, sweetheart, it's not like that. I'm EXTREMELY stingy with time, not money. Why? Time is the real money.

My friendship with most girls/guys collapse because of time. I'm too selfish with time. I sent this cute girl below some money, but she rejected it and all she wants is my time, but me I no get that kind time.

I want my time to be turned to money, then I can share the money with people (and have fun). That's what I enjoy doing.

When I notice a friendship will take lots of my time, I don run. When I notice if I attend this Church, pastor go give me one big time-consuming work to do, omo, I don run.

I'm very careful not to entangle myself with things that will eat my time — even if it's just 2 minutes.

But, I love enjoying my time at my will.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2020
FATnigga:
Broke ass niggar

Lol.

Yes, I'm always broke, but no, I'm not a nigger. I'm iLegend.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"? / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / Is It Ok To Date An Engaged Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.