Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (44076 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Niceguy123: 7:10am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are funny. I did right and will do it again

Thank you bros, you did the right thing, about your friend, karma is a fucking bitch.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Espada10:
Tell your friend OKEY that I am very proud of him.

Yes oh, he did what ladies do.
I am proud of him to.
He will go places.
Amen.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by adanny01(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
?y friend okey has been engaged to his fiance for a year and he told me in confidence that he wasn't going to marry the lady because she is Old and he needs a 23 year old bride instead of his 34 year old fiance.

Okey bad mouths the lady anytime we hang out together to create a bad impression about her with me but when i go visiting, the things he tells me are different from what i see with the lady.

Last year the lady called me up to please help her talk to my friend use condom when sleeping with his other flings. The truth is that i know Okey side chic who is also my great pal because she is a good talker and she can analyse politics like Maupe Ogun.

Okey promised the fiance to marry her during the last Easter so the girl had inform her parents in the village that her fiance is coming for wine carrying but the truth was that Okey was doing wine carrying for his 23 year old bride with the loan he took from his fiance. For the record, Okey is an average guy with dough but he was cash strapped then so he took 300k loan from the fiance to travel with her to the village.

I was the only one that knew about the game being played out and i was seriously bothered because this lady has really sacrificed a lot for my guy. Treating the worst STDs and forcing him to do likewise, aborting a three month old baby after the guy lied to him that he was in a secret society so if he should have a baby now that he will die. (Sounds funny but my friend has a Nigeria Oscar for his theatrics)

When they got home he dropped the lady at her place and never bothered to bring the lady to come see his family. The lady do call me every time giving me detail of what's going on just like my friend calls me to tell me of how much convincing he is still doing to the family of his 23 year old student bride. I asked my friend what about his fiance and he said she is at her father's house that he has told her that he can't marry her.
I called the fiance to know if my friend is still coming and she said my friend will still show up.

Finally, my friend took the cloth the fiance made as uniform for their marriage rites and use it to go pay bride price for his 23 year old student bride. When he told me with joy that God he finally blessed him that after a lot of pressure against his marrying the 23 year old bride from her sisters that the girl's father finally agreed. I asked him what about his fiance and he said he won't tell her for now that he will just find a way to quarrel with her for the next three months then he will end it. It was then that i knew that my friend was evil and will throw anyone under the bus just for his selfish desire.

I just called the fiance and told her to forget about marriage with my friend that she should come back to Lagos to face her life because Okey is now married. She didn't believe it but when i took her through the emergency travels he makes to the East for one job or the other, the stories that i was used as an alibi to cover for him and others. The fiance was devastated and i told her to watch out for a quarrel before they will travel back. I told the lady not to be scared to tell the guy that i told her everything.

Today, my friend sees me as a Snitch and someone that couldn't keep the guys code. I told him that we are no longer those boys in school with useless code that everything we do now shapes our old age

You did right bro.

I dont like what he did especially taking his fiancee's money to fund his wedding with another and especially the STD's.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by wristbangle: 7:12am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

OP our action defines who we are and what u just did makes me believe u are a good person and when karma will be sharing his gifts in future, u will be left out.

Those of u saying OP is bad, what if the girl was Ur sister? Why did he borrow money from a girl to pay the dowry of another girl, Isn't that witchcraft? And to think may be the girl would have rejected other guys because of him.Just imagine the girl knows he has flings and still stayed.
What is more terrible is that he is looking for a cheap way to lay her off without paying back her money not minding her time wasted with him, a 34yrs old lady for that matter o.

Haba naw! The guy is wicked.

Guys code if there's any, should be kept if the guy is a reasonable person, not a wicked soul like OP's friend who might betray the OP one day because it is in him.

May God bless u for this priceless comment. I can't believe some stupid guys can castigate the OP against making the right move. Any guy who supports the evil deeds of the guy who ditched his 34yrs old fiancé should remember they have sisters and nieces. The guy in question is a heartless and wicked soul.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by ConcernedNL: 7:13am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
?y friend okey has been engaged to his fiance for a year and he told me in confidence that he wasn't going to marry the lady because she is Old and he needs a 23 year old bride instead of his 34 year old fiance.

Okey bad mouths the lady anytime we hang out together to create a bad impression about her with me but when i go visiting, the things he tells me are different from what i see with the lady.

Last year the lady called me up to please help her talk to my friend use condom when sleeping with his other flings. The truth is that i know Okey side chic who is also my great pal because she is a good talker and she can analyse politics like Maupe Ogun.

Okey promised the fiance to marry her during the last Easter so the girl had inform her parents in the village that her fiance is coming for wine carrying but the truth was that Okey was doing wine carrying for his 23 year old bride with the loan he took from his fiance. For the record, Okey is an average guy with dough but he was cash strapped then so he took 300k loan from the fiance to travel with her to the village.

I was the only one that knew about the game being played out and i was seriously bothered because this lady has really sacrificed a lot for my guy. Treating the worst STDs and forcing him to do likewise, aborting a three month old baby after the guy lied to him that he was in a secret society so if he should have a baby now that he will die. (Sounds funny but my friend has a Nigeria Oscar for his theatrics)

When they got home he dropped the lady at her place and never bothered to bring the lady to come see his family. The lady do call me every time giving me detail of what's going on just like my friend calls me to tell me of how much convincing he is still doing to the family of his 23 year old student bride. I asked my friend what about his fiance and he said she is at her father's house that he has told her that he can't marry her.
I called the fiance to know if my friend is still coming and she said my friend will still show up.

Finally, my friend took the cloth the fiance made as uniform for their marriage rites and use it to go pay bride price for his 23 year old student bride. When he told me with joy that God he finally blessed him that after a lot of pressure against his marrying the 23 year old bride from her sisters that the girl's father finally agreed. I asked him what about his fiance and he said he won't tell her for now that he will just find a way to quarrel with her for the next three months then he will end it. It was then that i knew that my friend was evil and will throw anyone under the bus just for his selfish desire.

I just called the fiance and told her to forget about marriage with my friend that she should come back to Lagos to face her life because Okey is now married. She didn't believe it but when i took her through the emergency travels he makes to the East for one job or the other, the stories that i was used as an alibi to cover for him and others. The fiance was devastated and i told her to watch out for a quarrel before they will travel back. I told the lady not to be scared to tell the guy that i told her everything.

Today, my friend sees me as a Snitch and someone that couldn't keep the guys code. I told him that we are no longer those boys in school with useless code that everything we do now shapes our old age

You did right and I hope his new wife is on nairaland to see
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:14am On May 28, 2018
kmcutez:

Be very careful of this your friend. He comes across as a psychopath.

According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:

Lack of guilt/remorse
Lack of empathy
Lack of deep emotional attachments
Narcissism
Superficial charm
Dishonesty
Manipulativeness
Reckless risk-taking

Oh pls shut up, iam a psychologist and I can tell you it's all crap, go to 10different world class psychologist and its 10 different things they will say.

This is op's version of events, and secondly there are no true psychopaths in Nigeria, I would know
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:16am On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Bro, forget what other rer@rds tell you on this thread, you're a correct man and I respect you.

You're a man who chose truth and honour over deceit and fake friendship. A friend who can't tell me the truth is worse than an enemy.

Actually he told him the truth, he always told him the truth that is what pains okey, that he messed around with everyone but he was always true to op.
Op is just a bitch.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:17am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:
Everybody screaming about Karma catching up on Okey...... What if Okey happens to be the girl's Karma for the men she has played before turning 34?

She obviously have her secrets which only her close friend knows about but as usual a girl won't open up like this nigga did. Most of the girls screaming you did well won't do the same if their fellow girl is playing a man.

Guy you Bleep up and you deserve better drilling. There are ways you could have talked to the girl rather than spilling your man's code. Again you deserve double drilling.

Blessing fall on you today.
More blessing fall on you.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Ignatio(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2018
You did well. Blessings will be on you and your generation. Stay away from people like Okey.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:22am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

Only if you know what your woman's best friend knows.......No woman go break their code even though they have brothers.
They will rather use this line "better to have a failed relationship than to have a failed marriage".

Exactly, the things I know about my pastors wife, it would rock the church, and the man is a disciplinarian.
The same boy with the daughter is with the wife, the woman is 40 years +.
Women have no shame, honor,loyalty, nor respect, they only thing they fear is power, true power.
They are beast, no loyalty at all no matter what is done for them.

The op fvcked up.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Constantiney: 7:23am On May 28, 2018
You, your friend are both animals.
For all i know, you could av been blackmailing the guy till he decides not to play along,then you decided to come here and pretend you are a good person.

The fact that you knew him this well shows you are also horrible in someways or maybe you fell inlove with the lady.

What good have you done really?
I blame the poor lady, the signs were there and yet still decided to remain stupid.

Look at the idiot poster too, looking for accolades
During your friendship, have you for once adviced ur so called friend to change his ways if u are really good as you are trying to potray?

I hope you get found, and get shot in the nuts.
Fuc.k you. Bleep your friend.
If you were really good you would have advised the lady earlier. Ogun kill both of you.

Morons shouting he did good,f.uck u all.
Dont mention me. I dont check it.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Laee(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2018
From the moment you knew your fwend was evil...you cud just have stepped back and stay offline to her! No more communication. Enu e ko lo ye ki wan ti gbo pe baba teacher kuu! embarassed cry cry
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:32am On May 28, 2018
udemzy101:

What if? Stop assuming when you're not sure, for now we are sure of this one. For the what if part, you need to contact her yourself and ask about her life.

Another fact women do this to men everyday, every man has been scammed by a woman, many men are currently raising children not theirs. And for years the same woman will share your bed.

This are all facts.
Men have always been fair, I will take a mans judgement over any woman's, once girls are involved the whole thing goes to hell, and their will be no trust.

Is it not the same year that a guy ran mad after a lady he has been with since 100l till 400l no sex, and she sucked him dry and dumped him to marry another??

Did any of her friend snitch?
Is it not the same site that another guy sent the girl to private school while he was in public , that he took loan to do graduation party for, that the girl traveled abroad to study, came be to home married another guy, even when the good ,guy was in hospitals cause the shock nearly killed him this girl was smiling with her friend and family at her wedding.
Just so you know, the whole family of the girl knew the guy and he even sponsored the younger sister. No body snitched, before you say Karma this, Karma that,
Why are guys the only ones getting the short end of the stick, see tiwa own again.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by LeHMaR(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Abeg, commot for road make better person hear word! sad No thunder will wait for any friend of yours', who decides to expose your wicked, dishonest, ungodly ways, in the same way the OP did to his friend Okey. In fact, it is Karma that will visit you and finish you off, if you decide to copy the evil antics of the OP's friend!
I Just can't believe guys are saying this, you know you can't keep a secret yet you allow yourself to take in that secret.. Who's wicked?
do you have a best friend who you're sure would willingly take a bullet for you?..
i hate what okey did, but that doesn't change anything... Secrets are secrets... Probably even okey brothers didn't know this secret. And you sef, try to reduce the rudeness in your tone, we're only debating.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by teblu(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2018
Bros u did great by telling her but where you did wrong was waiting dis long b4 telling her. U would hv saved her alot emotional pain if u had told her earlier. Mark my words, some day, ur friend will look 4 her 2 apologize.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Oh pls shut up, iam a psychologist and I can tell you it's all crap, go to 10different world class psychologist and its 10 different things they will say.

This is op's version of events, and secondly there are no true psychopaths in Nigeria, I would know

You do not come across as a psychologist. I don't believe you one iota. I won't be surprised if you are the friend (psychopath).

If you are truly a psychologist, you are very unprofessional, and not worthy to be called one.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:38am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are a disgrace to humanity. I refuse to support evil and i did right

Evil, you know nothing of evil,
You are just a weak, lying back stabbing, jealous person, thank God you have showed your true colors.

Who knows if big money was involved that is how you will stab your friend, and am sure you thought the girl will be with you and you are bitter now.

Well your lose, you have no friend and no girl cool cool and all the bitxhes on nairalanf laught at your stupidity, it you knew the things they done that's how you will be telling everyone up and down.

Am glad your out of okeys life.
Snitches get stitches.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Kobicove(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Okey bad mouths the lady anytime we hang out together to create a bad impression about her with me but ....

Trust me, you do not need that type of person as a friend undecided
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:42am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

That tells you Karma assumption is bulllshitt.

You just cracked one of the mystery of the universe.
If karma is real and uses people, and there is freewill.
is there free will?
But if theres no free will, and karma is real, then it means the bad done was programmed then what is the point of punishment in form of karma?.

You see.
Lol, its so funny, I love this world.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:43am On May 28, 2018
sexdoll:
I don't have any pity at all for the fiance.

this is exactly what happens to all those bįtches that keep selecting men until they wake up one day only to discover that they don't have the privilege anymore.

at that point, desperation sets in.

But I can only sit back and watch them while laughing at them.

Sometimes I just feel the temptation to start fűcking all the desperado old bįtches if not for anything but just to teach them some important life lessons

Am with you all the way.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Swissheart(f): 7:45am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
My fear for the lady sanity was when she was inflected by STD from the guy and she still stayed put. I told her she should tell the guy to use condom but she said the guy refuses.

I was also very angry with the girl when she terminated the pregnancy. She should have used it to know the guy real intentions because i didn't want to tell her what the guy planned to do because i wanted her to read between the lines and figure it out on her own
I just liked all your post and comments! So you'll know I like what you have done. The Okey guy does not deserve you.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 7:45am On May 28, 2018
fucktoto:
carlosthejackal the number one igbo basher and hateful tribalist on nairaland wants us to believe he has a bosom friend called "okey"?

okay!

enwe. Go and sit down
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by LeHMaR(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Evil, you know nothing of evil,
You are just a weak, lying back stabbing, jealous person, thank God you have showed your true colors.

Who knows if big money was involved that is how you will stab your friend, and am sure you thought the girl will be with you and you are bitter now.

Well your lose, you have no friend and no girl cool cool and all the bitxhes on nairalanf laught at your stupidity, it you knew the things they done that's how you will be telling everyone up and down.

Am glad your out of okeys life.
Snitches get stitches.
And Probably Okey the bad guy was planning to start letting him in on the gist when he (Okey) starts cheating on his new bride oo.
choi, thank goodness op showed his real self now oo, na so marriage go take just spoil.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:45am On May 28, 2018
nanauju:

Abeg face topic. Stop acting like you were in the girl's past. When you see something bad, you condemn it. Abi you never see people wen they suffer for wetin dem no even know about.

Look, let me tell you, some people like Okey, are just wicked souls naturally, and I don't see why anyone would support this action of his, except they're like him

And 90% of all girla are exactly like okey, so what does that have to say about their souls.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 7:48am On May 28, 2018
Stupid guy code...Op did d right tin
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by fucktoto: 7:48am On May 28, 2018
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 7:50am On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Cut the crap, you joker. Women are always the first to snitch on their fellow women, or female friends. Any little quarrel and all the secrets come tumbling out. They do not keep secrets like guys do. So what on earth are you saying?

It clearly shows you don't know women. If quarrel arises like you said and they want to expose secrets this secrets will still end as gossips in female circle. They can only expose you to the guy if they actually want to payback not because of misunderstanding.

OP snitched and in a normal settings should be drilled.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 7:51am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
Stupid guy code...Op did d right tin

Can you do same if your best friend is playing a man?
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:53am On May 28, 2018
nanauju:
CarlosTheJackal you did very well. You told her @ the right time sef, backing it up with evidence. If you had told her earlier she probably wouldn't have believed.. Coz of her love.
Don't let anyone tell you that you didn't do it right

Jackal, lol, the deceitful.,enviously animal.
Lol.
I see, it was just your nature.
You were just looking for a reason to betray your friend and calm you were right hence you you let the girl suffer this much.
Lol, so that people won't know how envious and jealous you are of okey,
So is it the real wife you wanted or the old hag you wanted to taste. Or is it a past girl friend or a deal gone south.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 7:54am On May 28, 2018
Woe betide anyone that does a runs in the office and confides in the OP grin grin nigga will snitch and make sure you are sacked
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 7:54am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

You are a fycking fooooool, God punish you.
Idiiot, do you know how many guys the 38 yr old rag has messed up before karma invuted okey to her life, you think it is normal for a lady who is fine to not marry from 19-38 yrs, what has she been doing.

So just like that you stab your bro for a girl.
Fuvk you, fuvk you life, fuvk you reasons fuvk everything you hold there.

This is Nigeria! (Drops mic)
Do you still have hang over from yesterday booze?
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
raziboi:

ur a bastard

Nope he's not, ask yourself, how many girls do this and get free.
Did you face then? No?
Then you are the bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.