Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (44061 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Jackal, lol, the deceitful.,enviously animal.
Lol.
I see, it was just your nature.
You were just looking for a reason to betray your friend and calm you were right hence you you let the girl suffer this much.
Lol, so that people won't know how envious and jealous you are of okey,
So is it the real wife you wanted or the old hag you wanted to taste. Or is it a past girl friend or a deal gone south.

A real G shouldn't even be contacting his Guy's babe. He's a snitch and if he cared actually he could have resolved the issue without playing a snitch card.

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
fucktoto:

you know i said the truth. bloody troll!
So im now Igbo hater? Go and donate your brain to charity

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 7:59am On May 28, 2018
NatureDavid:
bro it's unfair for you to say that, imagine if if we're ur sister

If your sister is ripping guys off, will you tell them.
You walk in and meet her and your like, babe when did you buy new iPhone, and she's like, oh, this one guy that is deceiving himself thinks he will marry me because he bought me iPhone.

Will you tell he to return it and stop ripping guys off??.??
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 7:59am On May 28, 2018
Swissheart:
I just liked all your post and comments! So you'll know I like what you have done. The Okey guy does not deserve you.
What a real Swissheart. kiss kiss
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 8:00am On May 28, 2018
fucktoto:
carlosthejackal the number one igbo basher and hateful tribalist on nairaland wants us to believe he has a bosom friend called "okey"?

okay!

Could be he took his hatred offline wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 8:01am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

A real G shouldn't even be contacting his Guy's babe. He's a snitch and if he cared actually he could have resolved the issue without playing a snitch card.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:03am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

Can you do same if your best friend is playing a man?
yea sure...dis play x way too expensive...besyds...i wnt giv my friend support frm d begining..it ok to play on sumone in a normal relationship(m nt sayin its right dou) buh marriage? leadin a person to marriage wen u wnt continue..abah das wicked...i wnt support dah..my bestie kukuma knowns me, she selects d trash she tells me..cus she sure hates my sermon
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:04am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Do you still have hang over from yesterday booze?

Sorry jackal, I don't drink.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:05am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

Can you do same if your best friend is playing a man?
yea sure...dis play x way too expensive...besyds.i wnt giv my friend support frm d begining.it ok to play on sumone in a normal relationship(m nt sayin its right dou) buh marriage? leadin a person to marriage wen u wnt continue.abah das wicked.i wnt support dah.my bestie kukuma knowns me, she selects d trash she tells me..cus she sure hates my sermon
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by eyinjuege: 8:06am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Lol. I do get attacked by our other friends for doing that because they said I've lost our boys code.

Learn to choose decent folks as friends. We have some friends that will stand close to you like a brother, and some that are there to destroy your life.
All your friends attacking you are destiny destroyers. Move far away from all of them

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:08am On May 28, 2018
kmcutez:

You do not come across as a psychologist. I don't believe you one iota. I won't be surprised if you are the friend (psychopath).

If you are truly a psychologist, you are very unprofessional, and not worthy to be called one.

And am guessing you are the panel in charge of all psychologist in the universe world.
Your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 1x2x3: 8:11am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
yea sure...dis play x way too expensive...besyds...i wnt giv my friend support frm d begining..it ok to play on sumone in a normal relationship(m nt sayin its right dou) buh marriage? leadin a person to marriage wen u wnt continue..abah das wicked...i wnt support dah..my bestie kukuma knowns me, she selects d trash she tells me..cus she sure hates my sermon

If your bestie is playing someone I believe you will talk to her critically and possibly stay off not going to the man to lay it all then cap it with "tell her I told you". There are signs of bitterness in his actions or will I say he isn't mature enough to deal with the situation? Would you even be talking to your best friend's boyfriend on phone secretly? I mean hearing from both sides in a relationship you aren't part of? Okay all this aside, how would you feel to discover your best friend is communicating closely with your boyfriend without your knowledge?
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:12am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I slept with the fiance. Are you okay now?

And the colors are here.

So it was because of sex. shocked shocked shocked
Jackal
Jackal
Jackal
Jackal.

Na you oh. grin grin
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Amarabae(f): 8:14am On May 28, 2018
This is painful.
Why playing with the lady's emotion if he was not serious about marrying her cry cry
She should take heart
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:16am On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Guy why must you confess to something you did not do, simply because one idiot is trying to score cheap points on your thread? shocked

Let him tell the truth.
He's a jackal, and finally he's showing his colors.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by MofePR: 8:17am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Nonsense

Indeed it is. You did what anybody with a conscience would have done.

I have been in similar situation twice with two different so called friends.

The first was when I was in the university. This friend started a relationship with a very good girl and promised her marriage. Meanwhile, he confided in me that he wasn't going to marry her because they were age mates. His plan was to dump her in final year. He kept on with the charade and ignored my severe counsel to change his mind. He eventually dumped the lady second semester final year. He practically wrecked her life; she spilled over and almost went mad. I was heartbroken myself. I severed relationship with the so called friend.

Years later another friend started stringing along another good girl when he had already done introduction with another babe in Lagos. I opened up to the lady; she didn't take the news well. She accused me of not wanting her to marry my ''brother''. I guess she even went spiritual because I was seeing her in my dreams. Fast forward to about a year after, my friend dumped her. She cried her heart out. She eventually sought me out to apologise.

So you did the right thing. Never allow anybody make you feel bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Yankiss(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are funny. I did right and will do it again
You did right in your own eyes. Why did you wait for so long to inform the girl? Why didn't you try to psyche your friend out of his wickedly dastard act? Guess, he is still your friend? The two of you played with the girl. It is very devastating. If that's my sister, I will come for the both of you! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 8:21am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Let him tell the truth.
He's a jackal, and finally he's show his colors.
You are going nuts on a Monday morning. Sorry. You will be ignored from now on

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:22am On May 28, 2018
Notmyproblem:

People like you that are giving humanity bad name. How can you sit and watch another human treat someone that badly and do nothing about it? May someone treat your sisters and daughters that way, amen.

For a guy who's Monika is not my business you sure an it minding you business.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:24am On May 28, 2018
Inricash:

Your friend is evil sha, and I won't say you did wrong telling her....

But u seemed too interested in his gist about the girl, calling him always to ask about the girl....

More like you were investigating to gather enough evidence to tell her the truth...

Never in your small narrative did you mention that you tried to correct him, or chastised him

Ha was fucking the girl, he wanted him to marry her so that he will keep enjoying that benefit
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:27am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are going nuts on a Monday morning. Sorry. You will be ignored from now on

Jackal
Jackal.
Funny enough , okey has no I'll feeling towards you, he's just surprised you did that.

But you and I know that you have been waiting all this years to hurt him, finally you showed your face.

Am glad you know it's your nature to betray people,
Jackal.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

If your bestie is playing someone I believe you will talk to her critically and possibly stay off not going to the man to lay it all then cap it with "tell her I told you". There are signs of bitterness in his actions or will I say he isn't mature enough to deal with the situation? Would you even be talking to your best friend's boyfriend on phone secretly? I mean hearing from both sides in a relationship you aren't part of? Okay all this aside, how would you feel to discover your best friend is communicating closely with your boyfriend without your knowledge?
ok dis part...i reali dnt support it...its wrng to communicate wif ur friends babe or guy...i remember my bestie once did dah..wen i found out..was xo mad..am lik we best friends kul..we talk abt our guys.kul..buh pls we shud stay away frm dem..in evryway..i dnt knw how comfortable u ll b chattin nd gistin wif ur baes guy wen she isnt dre wifout her knowledge.its wrong...d Op was wrng dre..i tink i see wah u sayin...looks lik d op had a side Ish wif his friend...for him to tell d lady to let him know he told her..den? well m jes in support of d fact dah he let d lady knw abt d evil plan....but cum to tink of it...i tink he told her bcus he had made friends wif her..probably liks her(dnt geh me wrng oo..i min lik her as bein sumone he knws one on one)..bcus if it was a babe he had no cominication wif..i doubt if he will call her nd tell her...m jes sayin dou..well we dnt knw wahs in dre mind..all d same d lady got to knw.nd its fyn

1 Like

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2018
1x2x3:

ok dis part...i reali dnt support it...its wrng to communicate wif ur friends babe or guy...i remember my bestie once did dah..wen i found out..was xo mad..am lik we best friends kul..we talk abt our guys.kul..buh pls we shud stay away frm dem..in evryway..i dnt knw how comfortable u ll b chattin nd gistin wif ur baes guy wen she isnt dre wifout her knowledge.its wrong...d Op was wrng dre..i tink i see wah u sayin...looks lik d op had a side Ish wif his friend...for him to tell d lady to let him know he told her..den? well m jes in support of d fact dah he let d lady knw abt d evil plan....but cum to tink of it...i tink he told her bcus he had made friends wif her..probably liks her(dnt geh me wrng oo..i min lik her as bein sumone he knws one on one).bcus if it was a babe he had no cominication wif..i doubt if he will call her nd tell her...m jes sayin dou..well we dnt knw wahs in dre mind.all d same d lady got to knw.nd its fyn
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:33am On May 28, 2018
bentuzene:

You did the right thing Bro, I really wish there were more like you out there... Thing is guys do not know when to use the Bro code and not to... The Bro Code is to keep our dignity and respect intact and not to take advantage of those who love us.

NO the code is family first.
In everything family first.

If you betray your family who won't you betray.
Now quick question, would anybody here want the Jackal to be his bossom friend? Would you take him home yo meet your family and friends?.
Would any girl on nairaland EVER confide in him or EVEN keep him as a friend after knowing this?

The answer is a simply NO.
Even the people telling you, you are right would never let you get close emotional with them.

Okey is a superhero for enduring you, you must have been showing signs of a Jackal, but he still have faith in you.
At least we now know you for who you ARE.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by TheSpellChecker: 8:36am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
[s]ok dis part...i reali dnt support it...its wrng to communicate wif ur friends babe or guy...i remember my bestie once did dah..wen i found out..was xo mad..am lik we best friends kul..we talk abt our guys.kul..buh pls we shud stay away frm dem..in evryway..i dnt knw how comfortable u ll b chattin nd gistin wif ur baes guy wen she isnt dre wifout her knowledge.its wrong...d Op was wrng dre..i tink i see wah u sayin...looks lik d op had a side Ish wif his friend...for him to tell d lady to let him know he told her..den? well m jes in support of d fact dah he let d lady knw abt d evil plan....but cum to tink of it...i tink he told her bcus he had made friends wif her..probably liks her(dnt geh me wrng oo..i min lik her as bein sumone he knws one on one).bcus if it was a babe he had no cominication wif..i doubt if he will call her nd tell her...m jes sayin dou..well we dnt knw wahs in dre mind.all d same d lady got to knw.nd its fyn[/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Madam, your English, if I should call it that, really sucks.

I suggest you better go back to primary school to start all over again.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by CarlosTheJackal: 8:38am On May 28, 2018
pawshjai:
ok dis part...i reali dnt support it...its wrng to communicate wif ur friends babe or guy...i remember my bestie once did dah..wen i found out..was xo mad..am lik we best friends kul..we talk abt our guys.kul..buh pls we shud stay away frm dem..in evryway..i dnt knw how comfortable u ll b chattin nd gistin wif ur baes guy wen she isnt dre wifout her knowledge.its wrong...d Op was wrng dre..i tink i see wah u sayin...looks lik d op had a side Ish wif his friend...for him to tell d lady to let him know he told her..den? well m jes in support of d fact dah he let d lady knw abt d evil plan....but cum to tink of it...i tink he told her bcus he had made friends wif her..probably liks her(dnt geh me wrng oo..i min lik her as bein sumone he knws one on one)..bcus if it was a babe he had no cominication wif..i doubt if he will call her nd tell her...m jes sayin dou..well we dnt knw wahs in dre mind..all d same d lady got to knw.nd its fyn
I've just seen how Hitler convinced the Germans to take over Europe and become a super race.

Don't allow yourself to be swung easily. I will do that which i did another thousand time. The lady knows Okey is my bestie and he knows i can talk to him if he derails so that's why she do call me.

I'm still friends with the lady today and I've never had an inclination to have emotional feelings for her because i dont eve know how that one can grow .

3 Likes

Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:39am On May 28, 2018
Arsenate:
Hypocritical numb nuts screaming "you did well, blah blah blah...
But this is what ladies do very well. String multiple men along and dump them for the one they feel is best without any ounce of remorse.

You all should get outta here with your hypocrisy.

Thank you.
This brothers are too blind.
Love truly is blind,
Why would anybody who cares about you want to make you blind? To harm you obviously.
Guys get Smart.
Ladys do this all the time, send me credit , there is this new restaurant, send me transport, buy me this, that, if you love me do this. Pay my school fees.
Get smart, the same girl you are buying things you will not buy for yourself on she is giving that sex you want for free to multiple guys and even paying them with your money, yup that's right niggers, paying them with your money. If you think that bullshit, ask you " soul mate" for money. Any amount that would stress her but still be with in her power to give.
The reply will shock you.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:41am On May 28, 2018
ringi82:
The lady could actually sue him and claim damages . A promise of marriage is now actionable in our courts.. Most things we take for granted could put us in big trouble..

Nope she can't, social contact, if she could, men would sue so many girls for the same things.
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:42am On May 28, 2018
Bass123:
This is wickness in high places, why make her go through pains if he knows he is not going to end up with her.
I know God will not allow this end up this way. I will like to follow this story to the end. I know his student bride will soon leave him for a fresh guy or she will so suffer him. Watch and see I am not cursing him but that act of deception alone has brought about that curse on him.
Thank you for telling the girl the truth.

And girls that always do this wat do you have to say for them??
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2018
TheSpellChecker:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Madam, your English, if I should call it that, really sucks.

I suggest you better go back to primary school to start all over again.
baba mind your business...i wasnt talkin to u...well am replyin u bcus of ur moniker..xo respect urself by minding ya business..ion hv strength to type..muah
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by pawshjai(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

And girls that always do this wat do you have to say for them??
lolz..well u shud knw dah dres a motive...and wah i can say is...u ll geh wah u lookin for...buh u ll also look stupid..it aint kul..its sumtin dah shudnt exist in friendship..
Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by Dami12345: 8:48am On May 28, 2018
emelda86:
This is so wrong...do you know that whatever the lady say with her mouth or do will happen to him let me share this story...I have an uncle that did same to a lady,the lady did something that he will never hear the cry of baby in his home he married the younger one a virgin & so it happened for good 18yrs in marriage no fruit of the womb went to the hospital they are both okay,they separated after the lady can't take it anymore.

Lo & behold on a faithful day a friend of my uncle went to IMO state for a wedding *boom* saw the said lady with her children all grown up he recognised her & start pleading with her that my uncle is childless she said he will never hear cry of a baby till he dies,after much pleading she showed him where she stays, that was how my uncle travelled to IMO state to plead with her & her hubby bought gifts the lady now told him that she tied the thing & throw into river that the river have carried it but he should go & bear fruits that was how my uncle married another lady & she became pregnant.

Moral of my story don't promise a woman or man marriage & dump him/her after u have promised him/her because whatever he/she says or do will happen to you.

Storri storri, once upon a time, time time,
Fake stories, like fake deliverances every where.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/21/go-round-churches-helping-pastors-fake-miracles-syndicates-confess-enugu/amp/

Advance methods dey everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.