Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86150 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ridious(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

Godly!!!!! ���
you keep having s*x with her with getting married.. Bros she is deadly and not Godly..

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by kaziblake(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
Prayer warrior my foot..Both of you are committing fornication and you are talking about her being a prayer warrior, OGA your destiny has been tampered with o better go for serious deliverance..

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mavinc4u(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.

shocked prayer warrior that throws her leg left, right and center. It is only God that will deliver this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Premiumwriter: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
grossintel:
Don't be in a hurry to end the relationship. Monitor the room with a secret camera to see what's happening when you are asleep. It might be a health issue she doesn't want you to know about.
health issues with three drops of blood every night

Bros come on na..

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by abumoney(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
That girl is definitely hiding something. I would suggest you don't push her, what you don't know won't kill u.Walk away right away, do. T say I didn't tel u

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by basilake9: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
tales of moonlight.... I guess we can cook up any story now just to enter front page.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Eshiettk(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
I invite you to my church : "The Final Move of God",at the Lekki Coliseum this Sunday, at Lekki phase 1. I promise you, you will find out everything, possibly see everything that happens right there in church in a vision by yourself, and your situation would be handled there. *Do not take this message I send to you for granted*

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.
Haven't you seen this type of prayer warrior?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by killuminati(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Mr Man, you are experiencing a phenomenom called 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when your brain detaches itself from your cranium and relocates to your genital region. You will thus find yourself making decisions that are upside down and controlled by sexual organs.

You better wake up seriously and go for deliverance because you are sacrificing your destiny on the altar of sex. You even have the guts to pray after fornication, mocking God in the process.

Wake up!
grin

Most Savaged

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alejoc(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
Scary to say the least,!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
health issues with three drops of blood every night

Bros come on na..
he didn't specifically say it was just 3 drops of blood every night. He Should be smarter than this, he noticed this since 2016 and won't do anything about it because of free Bleep. The op is ignorant about a serious problem and he knows it.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
Concocted story with horrible grammar.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by macphilip: 11:09pm On May 28, 2018
maybe her hymen is re-sealing anytime you meet her
watch ur back bro
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
nowpresence:
you are sacrificing your future because of mere sex. This is blood we are taking about here. Do you know if she is really a human being or an imposter.
Do you know her family and where she came from?
you better force her to confess her atrocities and go for deliverance.
Fear catch me. Bros, you mean if she will disappear? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by killuminati(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
Blood of Black Jesus! angry
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

She is a prayer warrior and both of you are leaving in sin? God would soon strike......... From blood droplets to..........

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by collum(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

lol u have not seen d right fucking mate or what exactly do you mean by Godly girl...u said in ur writeup she is a prayer machine and speaks in tough, but whenever u complain about the bloodstream she open her legs for u for sex....
u better check ur self, because ur life seems monitored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mema900: 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.

U be government approved idiot!!!

De there de look ur death....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:
I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.

Babe!! shocked Which one again is 'complete spiritual overhauling??!'

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by simplyOJ(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
You know you need to FLEE out of this relationship but sex has blocked your mendula. The lady knows she have you wrapped around the kongi area and she is ready to keep you wrapped for as long as she wants.

grin but seriously, so you both pray and speak in tongues after each session of fornication; weldone sir. You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Keneeby(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

There is something you have not said here. You guys are not honest to yourselves. She has spiritual husband while you have spiritual wife if not wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.

@bolded,

Spiritual mama! grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mahkanjuh: 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Mr Man, you are experiencing a phenomenom called 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. This is when your brain detaches itself from your cranium and relocates to your genital region. You will thus find yourself making decisions that are upside down and controlled by sexual organs.

You better wake up seriously and go for deliverance because you are sacrificing your destiny on the altar of sex. You even have the guts to pray after fornication, mocking God in the process.

Wake up!

Lols, bro u for use Ectopic Cerebral Cortex, u can now specifically say in this case, it's found in the genital region

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by makydebbie(f): 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Wake up!

Ishi will not kill me with laughter this night. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by somehow: 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
Yahoo boys must have used her!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Blessingbenson(f): 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
See cctv isn't gonna capture anything becos it is the thing of the spirit. If he doubt, he can try

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Postanalyser: 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
OP, how about if i told you that you've been having affair since 2016 with a DEMON?

Believe me,she was sent to destroy you. the blood droplets are actually yours and they use it to fortify her and increase her rank in the spiritual kingdom. She will eventually kill you when she is through with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by itsheikhmansur1(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
We are 100% @naijalegit � Legit. Do you need a Gold, Jewelry, Chain, hand chain, Rolex watch, bracelet, engagement ring or wedding rings, Gold bar and lots more regarding Gold. Even the type on his neck, hand and rings. We have it all at @abokigoldjewelry #abokigoldjewelry #music #naija #naijafashion #shomoagemini #shomoagemi
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Keneeby(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2018
How can a prayer and speaking in tongues Christian would be opening her legs for all night sex. There is a very big question mark.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by tbliss22(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

Uncle!! I really pity you like seriously.

U've been fucking a girl who is a prayer warrior and you never thought she's from the under world To now finish it all, you saw life blood stain on the floor each time you guys are together.

Should I say you just can't think straight each time you see her fresh breast and pussy

Honestly speaking witches are dealing with your case already and God in his infinite mercy made you see signs for you to wake-up from your pussy-sucking slumber, you refused.

Finally, go seek for proper deliverance because the total number of night they (the girl and her superiors) needed is about to complete and when that happens, you are finished.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by spartoo: 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
Lilimax:
What type of medical problem?[ :I

Don't mind him. His brain is paining him

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by laudate: 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
adeblow:
Nobody is even suggesting a medical problem? Naija sha cry

Which kind of medical problem, biko nu? The fresh blood even appears on his power bank, for crying out loud! shocked If the blood was on the bedsheets, one might be tempted to say the girl got bruised during their physical intimacy sessions, but the drops of blood appear on the floor and on his power bank. Which medical science can explain that??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.