Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (86257 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
cry

All I can understand her is,that you are so madly in love with this girl that you fail to see the spiritual battle going on between the two of you. That's because you are blind spiritually. It isn't her fault. The devil is manipulating her life, doesn't wants her to be happy in any relationship that she's in. She has something that she's hiding. Something very deep, that's why she prays a lot. See only her can't fight this battle. You have to support her, social media won't help u out. Truth be told, forget about sex and focus more on your spiritual life and you will see how God will reveal himself to you. To my knowledge of understanding, you guys need a very strong prayer warrior to support you guys. Only she can't fight this. She might have a spiritual husband , who is trying to scare you. Don't let go of her.. there is a zero chance that, when u leave her, such scenerio might still continue in your life. And likewise hers too. That's why God brought her into your life, you two met for a reason. I don't even know if I'm making sense at all. God be with you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ChiefSweetus: 11:17pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)

6 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Hotfreeze: 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?

3babes:

Even after it

This guy na senior executive mad man. He actually answered that question sha! grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alariiwo: 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
laudate:

Babe!! shocked Which one again is 'complete spiritual overhauling??!'

The OP has gotten himself entangled with marine spirits, awon emi muje muje (piranhas)

Only God can break him out from that yoke.
See what fornication can cause in the life of a supposed Christian

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DesireBenjamin: 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
Truth is, either your gf knows what is happening and is intentionally tormenting you with it, or there are forces after her that is bent on destroying her relationship. Said this cos I've seen cases where a man decides to go to the alter wt a woman and strange things like seeing the woman chasing him in the dream or seeing strange faces on her face starts coming up. If she's innocent then there are forces after her marital life/progress and they are purposely putting the blood stains in places you wont miss... they prolly want you to get scared and end the relationship. (You said the period she wsnt wt u it ddnt happen). It's obvious they dont want y'all together, might be a spiritual husband she's not aware of.
Ps. If this is not tackled, level2 torment will come. Take ur gf to MFM or any bible believing church immediately!!!!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by narorose(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
U better quit the relationship before u tell stories that touches d heart
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by AdemolaA2: 11:19pm On May 28, 2018
Is the lady very slim and her name starts with Letter F?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jakandeola(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2018
jashar:
People be deceiving themselves there. Shior...

Which God-fearing and self respecting Christian sleeps over in the house of the person you're in relationship with?

Abegi, make I hear word... Deceivers undecided

Both of you better receive the life of Christ that is able to save your soul, build you up and leave you with a divine inheritance.
Hippocrates lie u havnt sex district month

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cantok(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.
visit the Anglican church, Daddy freeze, DECROSS, catholic church, the redeemed church, the deeper christian life church, C and S in week 1
week 2: Seventh day Adventist, mountain of fire , lords chosen charismatic, the synagogue, sat guru maharaji, and sharp sharp
week 3: baptist church, ECWA, Aladura, The Aposteli, Foursquare gospel church, Christ embassy, Methodist Church Nigeria, Salvation Ministries
week 4; Living Faith Church Worldwide, Jehovah witnesses, Royal House of Grace International Church, The Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly and the Daystar Christian center (DCC)

week 5: surrender to GOD and run!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by olu690(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
Yash can caurse anything. so anytime u talk, she will just open 4 u to do and you, mumu go enter begin dey do till day break?? Use ur head bro..
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Collysmith: 11:21pm On May 28, 2018
Take her to tb Joshua I mean synagogue because u don't know if another one you met will be perfect OK
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cantok(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2018
jakandeola:
Hippocrates lie u havnt sex district month
grin grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by yungrylex00(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.
its very simple bro... Get an expert to install a cctv.. And get to the bottom of the matter.. Dnt just make blind decisions..
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by gonkin(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
So she's forming unaware My brother that girl is a SUCCUBUS, run for your life
Them no dey see fire dey put hand check whether the thing hot

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
I can even see the blood on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Kylekent59: 11:23pm On May 28, 2018
this story of yours sound mysterious. It could be that the girl is possessed.

I have heard of similar story too.

You dnt knw that blood means something, better read psalm 91 or 121 always before you go to bed.

Have you heard of backward prayer
Have you heard of Succubus and incubus

That is what she does. She might be worshiping something else and will use prayer to cover it up. Better protect your head.

I wouldn't like to tell you what she is into but just dnt be scared it won't affect you. That is just her process every night and it must be done every day.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by hormayemmy(f): 11:24pm On May 28, 2018
I'm even scared of dropping a comment lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

This guy na senior executive mad man. He actually answered that question sha! grin grin

I doubt he got my sarcasm smiley
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by vicben27(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

God is really merciful. So you guys pray together after engaging in pre marital sex. Don't you feel guilty or awkward praying to God at that point?
most girls see it as a normal thing.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by pawshjai(f): 11:26pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?
lmao...great question
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DAmericanDream(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2018
People get liver sha...anytime for morning after I do all night browsing I nor dey fit even call "J" wey dey Jesus talk less say I wan even pray, e go be like say my spirit man go on errand. Seriously how do people fu ck and still speak in tongues the same time?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Peter4naz(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2018
undecided cry
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Must you fabricate lies. Ehh cry
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Must you fabricate lies. Ehh
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
It's our work o
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Alariiwo: 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
olu690:
Yash can caurse anything. so anytime u talk, she will just open 4 u to do and you, mumu go enter begin dey do till day break?? Use ur head bro..

He is a weak soul.. very easy target for those demonic agents.

Attimes principle and strength matters, not just faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood

She is a godly girl, a prayer warrior and she sleeps over at your place. OK.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Neurotika: 11:29pm On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you have been thoroughly pussy whipped to the extent you are now willfully blind. This is fresh blood we are talking about here. Have you gone for counselling in church? Have you sought spiritual advice?

You better flee from that girl or drag yourselves to MFM prayer city for complete spiritual overhauling to avoid stories that touch.

Stay there and be looking for a God fearing girl who can pray like Elijah and screw like Cossy Ojiakor, meanwhile marine agents are sucking your blood. Mscheeew.

When you go for deliverance, and I mean HOT ONE, it is your blood sucking girlfriend that will break up with you. She will run away from you. She has been hiding behind 'prayer' to manipulate you and turn you to a blood bank.

'Blood sucking girlfriend'. It's really disturbing that this nonsense is coming from a lady. Have you ever considered the possibility the woman might be suffering from a rare medical condition? You are quick to conclude it's spiritual. It's your type that will kill a siamese twins before the time of Mary Slessor. Can't you analyze something like someone that passed through the walls of a classroom without sounding like a traditionalist in a stone age. Imagine comments I'm reading here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by bigtt76(f): 11:29pm On May 28, 2018
And you think she's godly? SMH sad better go for deliverance man!

3babes:

Even after it

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by dynicks(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2018
Guy to be honest with you, this is very strange.....The scariest part is u saying u wake up sometimes in the middle of the night only to discover her STARING AT YOU".....ah bros! better act fast nd save your head....

meanwhile, Exactly how d coven slay queens be staring at the guy after each bleep nd he sleeps off...

4 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by mooresucre(f): 11:30pm On May 28, 2018
watch a yoruba movie titled Fogbosola and the lost sense will fall on you.
fresh blood kwa! I pray your life will not cut short
take heed
she is desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by neutrotoba(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2018
3babes:

Thanks Bro... Was hoping things will improve and finally i will walk her to the alter

Have you tried carrying out tests on the blood to see if it matches with yours?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jibs4lv(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2018
pussygotlips:
secretly fix a cctv camera to monitor the room.

Chai sense no go kill me
lolz oyinbo never invent cctv wey go capture winch , e better run like ussain bolt lipsrsealed

she's actually using religion to cover up , the thing is even scary somehow ...... EJE FUN EJE shocked shocked run pls my guy !
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Harddiskng(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.