Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (5453 Views)

Can A Prostitute Become A Better Wife In The Future? / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Actually I'm saying what i know, we see this everyday grin even on nairaland fp, so talk to the hands
Nne I prefer white ladies to Nigeria ladies.

At least my life can be prolong.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
Nne I prefer white ladies to Nigeria ladies.

At least my life can be prolong.
Same here, team foreign guys, even the worst loser there is better than most of yall here, not to talk of other perks that comes with it, GREEN CARD grin so sayonara
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
white is white bro

What's the need of stating a Brazilian,Spanish, British white.

The thing is you can't compare an entire race with one country. There are 1 Billion white people on earth and only 185 million Nigerians. How does that compare!?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Same here, team foreign guys, even the worst loser there is better than most of yall here, not to talk of other perks that comes with it, GREEN CARD grin so sayonara
So you girls don't seek or have Green Card mindset when marrying a white men or probably after his money
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Sounds interesting but i think I've got that in black-ish, its about the struggles of being a black family in an all white neighborhood, it has reality, romance, rascism and comedy spiced together, believe me you'll laugh your ass off watching this grin
yes I have seen the trailer of that one .. me and comedy don't really mix ..
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
And I'm trying to make you understand that theres no correct and definite answer, its a matter of personal preference and it varies from people to people, ahn ahn cheesy

we are still saying the same thing na................or are you not a people person?

pick one na lets hear your own opinion!!.............shiooor. cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
So you girls don't seek or have Green Card mindset when marrying a white men or probably after his money
Since when is it bad to shop for some candies along the way, if you can get the complete package why settle for less grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

we are still saying the same thing na................or are you not a people person?

pick one na!!.............shiooor.
I'm not picking, stop assuming you can predict or know me
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

The thing is you can't compare an entire race with one country. There are 1 Billion white people on earth and only 185 million Nigerians. How does that compare!?
My you are still making no sense to me.

I didn't say between 1 billion white ladies and 185 Millions Nigerians who is better as a wife material.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

yes I have seen the trailer of that one .. me and comedy don't really mix ..
Its not outright comedy, they mean business but in a funny way, I've watched alot of series though, i could list some interesting ones you can watch if you like
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not outright comedy, they mean business but in a funny way, I've watched alot of series though, i could list some interesting ones you can watch if you like
my genre...
SciFi
horror
thriller
docs

finito I can't do Romance or comedy .. never liked it
but I did like notebook sha
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Since when is it bad to shop for some candies along the way, if you can get the complete package why settle for less grin
you are making my laughing my sense out.

So we are now less abi

May God forgive you.

Davido assured his girlfriend a car that worth 45M tell me which of this white guys can assure you with that Madam.

Very hard to see
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'm not picking, stop assuming you can predict or know me

you, the world and i know that i don't know you..................,.....so i can't predict for you neither can i "predict you"

i'm only asking you to choose................................but you don't want to cos you prolly are "miss unpredictable"

it's cool though
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

my genre...
SciFi
horror
thriller
docs

finito I can't do Romance or comedy .. never liked it
but I did like notebook sha
Ok you'd like Queen of the south, blindspot, walking dead, GOT, fear the walking dead, empire, how to get away with murder, six, seal team, chicago pd, stranger things, falling skies, suits, legion, lost, the exorcist and quantico

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Ivorianaija(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
My you are still making no sense to me.

I didn't say between 1 billion white ladies and 185 Millions Nigerians who is better as a wife material.

You are comparing the total race to a country which is inaccurate. It may not make sense, but thank you for the comment and you're a good person.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by highqueen(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

The love for whites na wa o

we in the west don't even give a shit about them.. we demand respect
here they asslick ... inferiority complex ..if only some knows how beautiful the black skin is ...
they really are suffering from inferiority complex.
and these kind of posts are engineered from guys that haven't seen or crossed badagry border.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You are comparing the total race to a country which is inaccurate. It may not make sense, but thank you for the comment and you're a good person.
thank you brotherly
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
you are making my laughing my sense out.

So we are now less abi

May God forgive you.

Davido assured his girlfriend a car that worth 45M tell me which of this white guys can assure you with that Madam.

Very hard to see
God forgive me for stating the obvious? White people don't have this religious sentiments of yours,

Davido is one of you guys who took the bold step which is vary rare amongst you black folks but white people do it all the time
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you, the world and i know that i don't know you..................,.....so i can't predict for you neither can i "predict you"

i'm only asking you to choose................................but you don't want to cos you prolly are "miss unpredictable"

it's cool though
Ya you finally get something right
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ok you'd like Queen of the south, blindspot, walking dead, GOT, fear the walking dead, empire, how to get away with murder, six, seal team, chicago pd, stranger things, falling skies, suits, legion, lost, the exorcist and quantico
baddest

Walking dead, Chicago pd.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

they really are suffering from inferiority complex.
and these kind of posts are engineered from guys that haven't seen or crossed badagry border.
lol sexy no kill me biko
but I noticed some Nigerians suffer from that disease ..
you should see how blks hold their head up here.
I'm telling u we don't take shit ..its a privilege to date a black chic yes it is .. I said so
even harry saw the light .. he dated whites but needed a bit of spice in his dry life grin a whole prince meanwhile our men are busy asslicking ...
its like they think all whites are the same ... go to Russia n come bk see how they treat black Chic's there ...
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
seen them all hun cry
I have Billions to watch .. heard its good too
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by highqueen(f): 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

lol sexy no kill me biko
but I noticed some Nigerians suffer from that disease ..
you should see how blks hold their head up here.
I'm telling u we don't take shit ..its a privilege to date a black chic yes it is .. I said so
even harry saw the light .. he dated whites but needed a bit of spice in his dry life grin a whole prince meanwhile our men are busy asslicking ...
its like they think all whites are the same ... go to Russia n come bk see how they treat black Chic's there ...
I couldn't have said it any better sis.
let them keep drowning in confusion.
inferiority complex has damaged some of these guys mentality.
worshiping white women like wtf.

I just deh shame for them.
*spits&

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
God forgive me for stating the obvious? White people don't have this religious sentiments of yours,

Davido is one of you guys who took the bold step which is vary rare amongst you black folks but white people do it all the time
hmm

Why defending white men
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

seen them all hun cry
I have Billions to watch .. heard its good too
grinAll? You're a movie freak, haven't watched billions though, i am currently watching GOT again from the very start, one step at a time so that i won't finish it before i discover a new serie
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
hmm

Why defending white men
The good breeds of black men are few, you guys ain't desirable
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
baddest

Walking dead, Chicago pd.
I just like that Hank boyd guy otherwise theres nothing spectacular about Chicago PD but walking dead is the bomb only GOT can rival that movie cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAll? You're a movie freak, haven't watched billions though, i am currently watching GOT again from the very start, one step at a time so that i won't finish it before i discover a new serie
haha I love GOT
only one more season though ... so sad
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya you finally get something right
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

haha I love GOT
only one more season though ... so sad
Have you watched that part where the white walkers acquired one of khaleesi's dragon? See the way the dragon reduced the great wall to nothingness? The next season is gonna be awesome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
I just like that Hank boyd guy otherwise theres nothing spectacular about Chicago PD but walking dead is the bomb only GOT can rival that movie cheesy
yes ooh

Why you watch movies like this
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
yes ooh

Why you watch movies like this
undecidedEerrm what is wrong with watching such movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This News Anchor Wore On TV (photo) / I Wish I Had A Big Dick / Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Abroad Are In This Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.