Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (5426 Views)

Can A Prostitute Become A Better Wife In The Future? / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Have you watched that part where the white walkers acquired one of khaleesi's dragon? See the way the dragon reduced the great wall to nothingness? The next season is gonna be awesome cheesy
damn that scene was epic
all hope is lost
can't wait to see what happens next.. I think the white walkers are sexy though that oga just needs. beard and we are good to go cheesy
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
The good breeds of black men are few, you guys ain't desirable
Africa wickedness has really changed the way you think about us.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

damn that scene was epic
all hope is lost
can't wait to see what happens next.. I think the white walkers are sexy though that oga just needs. beard and we are good to go cheesy

Lol you're wierd, sexy? These guys give me the creeps, especially that one that speared the dragon down, It felt like i was on the collapsing wall, its rare for a movie to have such effect on me, all hope isn't lost, I've got confidence in jon snow, that dude is so brave
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya you finally get something right

cheesy

fûck you!! undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
Africa wickedness has really changed the way you think about us.
Nah i won't conclude until i eventually leave the shores of Africa smiley
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol you're wierd, sexy? These guys give me the creeps, especially that one that speared the dragon down, It felt like i was on the collapsing wall, its rare for a movie to have such effect on me, all hope isn't lost, I've got confidence in jon snow, that dude is so brave
that's the one I like lol
yes I love Jon he is quality
let me not derail invade it makes FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

that's the one I like lol
yes I love Jon he is quality
let me not derail invade it makes FP.
Lol ok

But it won't make fp though
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy

fûck you!! undecided
Yea cheesy

Fvck you too undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol ok

But it won't make fp though
cold grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

cold grin
Hi fellow Liverpoolian. You good? embarassed
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hi fellow Liverpoolian. You good? embarassed
recovering Dear.. it was a long ass night
how are u feeling?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

recovering Dear.. it was a long ass night
how are u feeling?
am good thanks. I learnt a hard lesson as per the final. But am stronger I guess.

Meanwhile, hope has no limit. I guess that's all we got
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
am good thanks. I learnt a hard lesson as per the final. But am stronger I guess.

Meanwhile, hope has no limit. I guess that's all we got
next season shall be great! I'm also very hopefully.
Glad you are well .. didn't even sew you online when it kicked off ... I was flying the flag alone cry
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

next season shall be great! I'm also very hopefully.
Glad you are well .. didn't even sew you online when it kicked off ... I was flying the flag alone cry
Am sorry dear.

I was so fixed, the schedule was tight and Lagos traffic was shitty. Stressful weekend for me.

Besides, I lost respect for the game that day. Honour has been thrown to the trash bin. It's crazy
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea cheesy

Fvck you too undecided

cheesy
i knew you'd say/type that......................... so much for being (or wanting to be) unpredictable undecided

anyways fûck you and lalastïclala.................,......have a terrible "unblissful" night undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Am sorry dear.

I was so fixed, the schedule was tight and Lagos traffic was shitty. Stressful weekend for me.

Besides, I lost respect for the game that day. Honour has been thrown to the trash bin. It's crazy
Ramos angry
Karius angry
I will keep praying for their souls ... it is well
the trash bin was filled to the brim that night ... I cried sad tears ....
but like u said, we remain hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Ramos angry
Karius angry
I will keep praying for their souls ... it is well
the trash bin was filled to the brim that night ... I cried sad tears ....
but like u said, we remain hopeful.
funny I wasn't for once vexed with Karius, we are humans and I have been in a situation at work place so I understand. But Ramos, I felt really bad for Salah.

Anyways, trophy or no trophy we still dey. Nice to see you grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by MrCork: 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:

Let's discuss between Nigeria ladies and white ladies who can make a better wife.

Let's take this few points into consideration before weighing the two.

*which of the two can Still look Sexy after childbirth
*Neatness
*level of Respect
*which of them can be in Marriage during couples ageing period.
*love of money

angry
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
You love starting wars you can't finish, why aren't you asking who is a better husband between white guys and Nigerian guys
White guys. Everybody knows that already
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
funny I wasn't for once vexed with Karius, we are humans and I have been in a situation at work place so I understand. But Ramos, I felt really bad for Salah.

Anyways, trophy or no trophy we still dey. Nice to see you grin
I revoke his human card... grin
no o .... I am done with that guy..completely done. don't even want to see his face .. makes my blood boil.
didn't u see the first goal shocked
@karius angry

anyway I'm upset again ... I'll be bk later ... see ya around
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy
i knew you'd say/type that......................... so much for being (or wanting to be) unpredictable undecided

anyways fûck you and lalastïclala.................,......have a terrible "unblissful" night undecided
grinNah I'm already enjoying my night so keep your sinister wishes to yourself thank you
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
White guys. Everybody knows that already
And to think this is coming from a black guy, low self esteem grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinNah I'm already enjoying my night so keep your sinister wishes to yourself thank you

doing what? undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
And to think this is coming from a black guy, low self esteem grin
And telling a lie auto doubles one's esteem right?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by MrCork: 8:14pm On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:

Let's discuss between Nigeria ladies and white ladies who can make a better wife.

Let's take this few points into consideration before weighing the two.

*which of the two can Still look Sexy after childbirth
*Neatness
*level of Respect
*which of them can be in Marriage during couples ageing period.
*love of money

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

....Bro are u related to Mhisbliss? angry

....anyways all black men prefer white women cozzz we no they better in bed...pirrrrrriod!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nah i won't conclude until i eventually leave the shores of Africa smiley
ok

I pray I take you out from there

Believe me
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro are u related to Mhisbliss? angry

....anyways all black men prefer white women cozzz we no they better in bed...pirrrrrriod!!
smiley
ok
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

they really are suffering from inferiority complex.
and these kind of posts are engineered from guys that haven't seen or crossed badagry border.
inferiority complex indeed

DrinkLimca tell her why White chick are better than Nigeria girls
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
And telling a lie auto doubles one's esteem right?
No, but self love does, you should try that sometimes
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

doing what? undecided
None of your business
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
None of your business

K
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
No, but self love does, you should try that sometimes
Thanks for your kind advice but living in denial or denying the obvious isn't self love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Was Satisfying A Client’ – Don Zella Says On Leaked ‘sex’ Photos / Now Trending: #Couplechallenge (pics) / I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.