Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,978 members, 7,838,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? (5414 Views)

Can A Prostitute Become A Better Wife In The Future? / Let's Discuss: Between Male And Female Who Mensturbate a lot? / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Thanks for your kind advice but living in denial or denying the obvious isn't self love.
Not asking you to do any of that, just saying you should learn to appreciate yourself more, in as much as most of us girls don't find you guys desirable, they're lots of girls out there who think otherwise
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Tallesty1(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Not asking you to do any of that, just saying you should learn to appreciate yourself more, in as much as most of us girls don't find you guys desirable, they're lots of girls out there who think otherwise
All these things you're saying are unnecessary
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
All these things you're saying are unnecessary
Lol I'm trying to cheer you up, the least you could do is show a little appreciation
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its a matter of personal preference lalas, this dudes right here are nothing to write home about, they're one of the reasons i despise this continent
Your grammar is nothing to write home about!
undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Your grammar is nothing to write home about!
undecided
Yea? You mind tutoring me? grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea? You mind tutoring me? grin
tongue
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

tongue
Lol what now?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol what now?
Nothing. I thought you would be angry, though.
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Nothing. I thought you would be angry, though.
You guys always assume the worst about people, i only get angry when the comment is stupid, i don't get angry when i know i could learn something new, so tutor me
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
You guys always assume the worst about people, i only get angry when the comment is stupid, i don't get angry when i know i could learn something new, so tutor me
Okay. You need to work on your use of punctuation marks.

Another thing is that whenever you write/type "i", it must be a capital letter. Examples:

I love her.
It is what I want to do.
Should I do it?

These things may not be that important, though.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
what kinda rubbish comparison is this,
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Okay. You need to work on your use of punctuation marks.

Another thing is that whenever you write/type "i", it must be a capital letter. Examples:

I love her.
It is what I want to do.
Should I do it?

These things may not be that important, though.
I know all of this, just that it is too much work and not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Sparky223: 1:23am On May 29, 2018
This white American loves his Igbo wife. smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by HeWrites(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
The nigerian men who're insecure, paranoid, jealous, clingy, needy, stingy, selfish, not romantic, vain cheats? Don't get me started please

What made you think you ladies are none of what you wrote either?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by khiaa(f): 7:12am On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
Igbo women

We have whites who are igbos too

How are whites Igbo? Don't tell me because she married an Igbo man, if I married a Chinese man would that make me Chinese or a black American married to a Chinese man? undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by khiaa(f): 7:15am On May 29, 2018
Lalas247:

The love for whites na wa o

we in the west don't even give a shit about them.. we demand respect
here they asslick ... inferiority complex ..if only some knows how beautiful the black skin is ...

Hallelujah and Amen!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by ElsonMorali: 7:24am On May 29, 2018
Lalas247:

The love for whites na wa o

we in the west don't even give a shit about them.. we demand respect
here they asslick ... inferiority complex ..if only some knows how beautiful the black skin is ...

Black is so beautiful. I just love the black skin.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by khiaa(f): 7:26am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

madam i'm not speaking for you nor the world and it's not a do or die affair

it's a "one question, two option (either nigeria or america guys), one answer" situation...........................pick one!!

i'm 100% certain you'll pick the correct answer as opposed to your claiming to not know the answer undecided

American guys can be Black, brown, yellow, red or white so who are you talking about exactly?
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2018
HeWrites:

What made you think you ladies are none of what you wrote either?
Have i said anything that absolved ladies of such attributes? undecided
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 9:07am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Have i said anything that absolved ladies of such attributes? undecided
good morning love
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:12am On May 29, 2018
braunstrowman:
good morning love
Morning smiley
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 9:14am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Morning smiley
how your peaceful night

The still the engage you for here
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2018
braunstrowman:
how your peaceful night

The still the engage you for here
Yea a peaceful and rainy night, the guy is flogging a dead horse grin
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by braunstrowman: 9:40am On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea a peaceful and rainy night, the guy is flogging a dead horse grin
No mind the girl nne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by mhisbliss(f): 9:45am On May 29, 2018
braunstrowman:
No mind the girl nne
Enjoying the holiday i hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Black is so beautiful. I just love the black skin.
Preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
khiaa:

American guys can be Black, brown, yellow, red or white so who are you talking about exactly?

the question said "nigerian guys or american guys"

so yeah, the American guys includes the black, white, red, brown and yelkow
Re: Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? by Mrscarter(f): 1:36am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Lalas247 post=67966280]
my genre...
SciFi
horror
thriller
docs

finito I can't do Romance or comedy .. never liked it
but I did like notebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For SleepĂ­ng With 919 Men In 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.