Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

... - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44317 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2018
olugbayilo292:
Hello Mr Emma, pls can we see, I live in Lokoja, works in Federal Medical centre here. I'm a medical doctor. I want us to sit down n talk. We can meet at OPD of the hospital.
There is one of your colleague I met at OPD last few months.
Re: ... by olusegun2025(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
olusegun2025:
Happy Sunday to you guys I have some questions to ask on Dropshipping.
1. Someone said Stripe-atlas doesn't support nigeria again according to a screen-shot i saw here.. Any way forward abt this guys?
2. Mr Emma said he will confirm maybe US LLC can be open here in nigeria. How far with your research sir?
3. Should we purse on registring llc and go for incoperation on myllc.com?
4. How much is the limit i can transfer to my personal payoneer acc on daily basis.
Cc Emmaachile and other guru in the house.

Someone should talk about the issues above
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
olusegun2025

1. Someone said Stripe-atlas doesn't support nigeria again according to a screen-shot i saw here.. Any way forward abt this guys?
It supports c corps

2. Mr Emma said he will confirm maybe US LLC can be open here in nigeria. How far with your research sir?
Not supported yet

If you have the cash, go for c corps

4. How much is the limit i can transfer to my personal payoneer acc on daily basis.
I don't know but most monies are transferred there by Amazon.
Re: ... by olusegun2025(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
olusegun2025

It supports c corps

Not supported yet

If you have the cash, go for c corps

I don't know but most monies are transferred there by Amazon.

Thanks for your sincere comment
Re: ... by Yoyen: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pls I have a PayPal account I opened in Poland some years back. With this PayPal, do I need any other means like payoneer or LLC to do Amazon fba
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yoyen:
Pls I have a PayPal account I opened in Poland some years back. With this PayPal, do I need any other means like payoneer or LLC to do Amazon fba
You need payoneer to receive payment. Paypal will only be needed to purchase items.
Re: ... by Amberon: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE

Can I use someone else's LLC for a start? Is it possible? Please reply me.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Amberon:
EMMAACHILE

Can I use someone else's LLC for a start? Is it possible? Please reply me.
Yes but you won't be able to switch to another. Instead of that, use your own personal account.
Re: ... by Amberon: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
But right now I don't have one. I was thinking that $500 would be enough for that but from my research it would be quite more as I'd have to pay for consultation. So what you're saying is that if eventually I start using someone else's LLC, I would be unable to change it to mine in the future.... right?
EMMAACHILE:

Yes but you won't be able to switch to another. Instead of that, use your own personal account.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Amberon:
But right now I don't have one. I was thinking that $500 would be enough for that but from my research it would be quite more as I'd have to pay for consultation. So what you're saying is that if eventually I start using someone else's LLC, I would be unable to change it to mine in the future.... right?
Yes but what do you want to do? FBA or ?
Re: ... by Amberon: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2018
I intend to start with dropshipping on Amazon.
EMMAACHILE:

Yes but what do you want to do? FBA or ?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Amberon:
I intend to start with dropshipping on Amazon.
Give me a call if possible. If you have small money, drop shipping is harder to run because you must use a US LLC and us bank account to run it.
Re: ... by DEGABA(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
I was impressed after going through the step by step tutorial you gave here and i really thank you for disclosing such to us without any monetary attachment.
My questions are as follows
1. I don't have enough capital to start FBA but am interested in it,can i start with about 100k naira which is below 300USD?

2. Can i be able to do to run the store on my own without outsourcing since my capital will not be enough for outsourcing.

3. I have a payoneer account but no money in it,i opened it last year but up till now no credit or debit on the card although i have activated it again this year. Can i register with it?

So many questions please don't mind me.
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
cmoney22222:
i told you on email already sir

Hi cmoney. Just want to seek your help on how you were able to scale through the identity verification process of amazon and how you go about getting which country's utility bill for it to go through. Thanks and looking forward to your kind reply very soon. Once again, many thanks.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
pm me , my contact is on my profile..
Zain007:
Hi cmoney. Just want to seek your help on how you were able to scale through the identity verification process of amazon and how you go about getting which country's utility bill for it to go through. Thanks and looking forward to your kind reply very soon. Once again, many thanks.
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2018
cmoney22222:
pm me , my contact is on my profile..
OK. Will send a pm now. Thanks.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2018
If you have the capital, take action. This is not my store before I get a lot of private messages. tongue

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
If you have the capital, take action. This is not my store before I get a lot of private messages. tongue

It's not about taking action. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. But, how do we overcome the many challenges like opening a bank account etc?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Grupo:

It's not about taking action. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. But, how do we overcome the many challenges like opening a bank account etc?
Use stripe atlas
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use stripe atlas

Isn't it the same stripe atlas they said doesn't accept Nigerians anymore for opening LLC. The option open to Nigerians is opening an S Corp which is rather expensive for a small business.
Please, advice.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Grupo:

Isn't it the same stripe atlas they said doesn't accept Nigerians anymore for opening LLC. The option open to Nigerians is opening an S Corp which is rather expensive for a small business.
Please, advice.
If you have the capital, the s corp is still a viable option.
You may not need stripe atlas if you are doing FBA, as you don't need a us bank account outside payoneer.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2018
If I was below 30, with a stem designated course , I would have been in the USA long ago even if it means, I go with a loan from mpower or prodigyfinance.
Some courses are covered 100% with the loan for tuition and living costs because Nigeria is not encouraging at all.

Imagine losing out from the lack of access to credit cards and loans, etc. The reasons are too numerous.
Re: ... by cacmatters(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
I am loving this thread
Re: ... by Digriz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you have the capital, the s corp is still a viable option.
You may not need stripe atlas if you are doing FBA, as you don't need a us bank account outside payoneer.
please Emma, s corp is too costly so no other less expensive means for us who wants to do FBA.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Digriz:
please Emma, s corp is too costly so no other less expensive means for us who wants to do FBA.
To do FBA, you may need the following
1. Payoneer card
2. personal account name
3. Utility bill bearing a non Nigerian address.
Re: ... by olusegun2025(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

To do FBA, you may need the following
1. Payoneer card
2. personal account name
3. Utility bill bearing a non Nigerian address.
Answer this question sir

1 Business or Personal Payoneer card?
2 Saving or Current?
3 Which country is bearable I mean abt d utility bill? And d cost
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 10, 2018
olusegun2025:

Answer this question sir

1 Business or Personal Payoneer card?
2 Saving or Current?
3 Which country is bearable I mean abt d utility bill? And d cost

1. Personal
2. Your name for amazon account
3. Niger, Benin, Dubai, Togo

You apply for a payoneer personal card first with your Nigerian address. After it arrives, you open your amazon seller store.
Then get a utility bill from any of these countries online before applying to payonner to change your billing address to the utility bill.
After this, use the address on your amazon billing address and make sure you use your Nigerian phone number.
Re: ... by Digriz(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

1. Personal
2. Your name for amazon account
3. Niger, Benin, Dubai, Togo

You apply for a payoneer personal card first with your Nigerian address. After it arrives, you open your amazon seller store.
Then get a utility bill from any of these countries online before applying to payonner to change your billing address to the utility bill.
After this, use the address on your amazon billing address and make sure you use your Nigerian phone number.
Are there any easier means to get the utility bill from any of the following u mentioned even if it requires monetary transaction.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Digriz:

Are there any easier means to get the utility bill from any of the following u mentioned even if it requires monetary transaction.
Yes. It will cost $30. I will send you a link when you are ready.
Re: ... by Digriz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Yes. It will cost $30. I will send you a link when you are ready.
Am ready to proceed, i have a Payoneer card.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Digriz:
Am ready to proceed, i have a Payoneer card.

Check pm
Re: ... by Digriz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Check pm
Pls resend didn't get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.