Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (8933 Views)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2018
so op you think if i had a choice, i'll leave makydebby who is a virgin and choose mhisbliss who is not undecided
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by mhisbliss(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
so op you think if i had a choice, i'll leave makydebby who is a virgin and choose mhisbliss who is not undecided
grinComing from someone who will never see my pant even if he's the last guy on earth

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinComing from someone who will never see my pant even if he's the last guy on earth

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Assumptions!!!

like you even believe that yourself undecided........................../
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by mhisbliss(f): 11:10am On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Assumptions!!!

like you even believe that yourself undecided........................../
I believe myself more than i have ever believed myself, infact i made it a mental note
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
I believe myself more than i have ever believed myself, infact i made it a mental note

Ok ma!!

but it's still an assumption until i become the last man on earth...........................(not like you wear panties anywaxs)
.l.emme go and continue my GOT jareh
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by mhisbliss(f): 11:56am On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Ok ma!!

but it's still an assumption until i become the last man on earth...........................(not like you wear panties anywaxs)
.l.emme go and continue my GOT jareh
I don't wear panties i wear you, if you like don't go and watch your GOT in peace and leave me the fvck alone
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't wear panties i wear you, if you like don't go and watch your GOT in peace and leave me the fvck alone

na wa o.......................na fight? undecided
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Gloryboy(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
Virginity is a dignity.
And it is really good for a lady to preserve herself for the man that will put the ring in her finger. Also talking about virginity or no virginity only a fool will prefer a used thing to a new thing and that is how virginity is in a woman.
And don't tell me the story that virgins character are bad etc

Op talks about civilized countries. I would like to tell you that they are civilized doesn't mean all they do is right, even as at that many do regret losing their virginity to the wrong person ( I remember a time Rihanna was saying she regret losing her virginity, how she wish she is still a virgin) Or will you want to tell me that you more civilized that Rihanna? Even in these civilized countries we still have ladies that keep their virginity tho they may be small.

All I see about this whole issue is that anyone that talks like this person that posted this is either someone that has lost her virginity then jealous of virgin girls or a guy that is angry at virgin girls keeping themselves and not giving him chance.
Pls if you are still a virgin and you reading this it really pays to keep yourself, don't listen to what all these people are saying about virginity. You are special.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Charlestotle22(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2018
Elder001:

Sorry kid.. this is the 21st century not the stone age.

Of what use is virginity to humanity? noting.

I'm not surprised at your post.
The things that are preserved by UNESCO are usually old things that are important to humanity. .

People are investing in science and technology while Africans are attaching importance to useless things like virginity.

No matter your age. I must say that you are wrong. That you lost yours doesn't mean people should share theirs. It is pitiful that someone who wants a sane society will be discouraging young people from waiting. It's a shame, no matter your religion or status.
Primitive is an overstatement.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Vyntra(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
lol,virgins rise above their own basic instincts to resist sexual temptations,and you call it useless,I am not surprised,I am not surprised,people without a strong will,tend to lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by rex444(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
False. Like I said in my other post.

Virginity is such a big deal. It means a lot.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

brand new car will also become toks someday...

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
rex444:
brand new car will also become toks someday...

...buh na you still tear the rubber comot.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by rex444(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

...buh na you still tear the rubber comot.
these days, even person wey tear d rubber at some point go wan resell... Am not saying it's bad oooo...but I just have a hard time tearing rubbers
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Theflint1(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2018
wink wink
SoapQueen:

Caught in the act!

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Deltayankeeboi: 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
Elder001:
[s] This is a digital world.. a world where science is the deal.

It's only in primitive places like Africa that people still attach much importance on virginity.

Funny thing is these so called virgins think they're special.. LOL!
So what happens when you lose the virginity? you become non-special and valueless?.

I'm not surprised. [/s]
lol this one na mumu. small boy. looking for cheap likes and attention on the internet. go and find something positive and do with your life before you die of boredom and depression in reality and stop fooling yourself here. . . olodo

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Candylove89: 5:50pm On May 30, 2018
https:///55o66geUa3T2IyDW8aE9nu
Follow the link to join mpg screening group. It's a mature mind whatsapp group where your sexual fantasies can be fulfilled.
It's strictly for mature people and you will be screened before bn added. If the link doesn't work or you find it hard to use, drop your number,I will add you.
Thanks
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Jovie98(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
Virginity doesn't guarantee good character. But also,most people won't like sharing that special place in your heart with any other person cause it's quite difficult to forget the person who took your virginity. But to each their own.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by ITbomb(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

I would prefer a Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2008 to a brand new Skoda any time
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Safiaa(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2018
Virginity is beautiful. If you’re over 21 and a virgin, save it for marriage. Pleaseee! You’ve come too far to give it up.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 30, 2018
Tallesty1:
A lady made £2.2M buy selling that useless thing to a business man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5088459/Model-19-sells-virginity-2-MILLION.html

Now kindly show us your 21st century total net worth let's see.

@Elder001
here is a piece on wikipedia....

List on this piece are virginity auctions. And NONE was completed some were tagged as mere hoax, you should see for yourself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_auction
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by boiz2men(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2018
SoapQueen:

In case you didn't know, not all guys see that as something special. It's just a piece of tissue...
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

I'm surprised to see a Nland lady type in such a truthful, awesome and honest manner.

Keep it up dear.

Hypocrites will come for you, non-virgin crew will come for you, fools will also come to bash you for saying the truth.

But don't mind them, keep it up.

Virginity matters!

Try to stay true to your words.
I reported the MODs to take down those posts because I see no reason why you would tarnish my image.

You don't know anything about me.

Yes, I quoted this thread because I want you to be truthful to yourself.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by donstan18: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

Try to stay true to your words.
I reported the MODs to take down those posts because I see no reason why you would tarnish my image.

You don't know anything about me.

Yes, I quoted this thread because I want you to be truthful to yourself.

If you know me very well, you'll get to know how real and truthful I strike my comment. But I personally care less on what you see me as, I care less.

Telling me that I'm a "Like seeker" wasn't an attempt to tarnish image, right? But to elevate and hype it.

Just take correction and move on, when I see a good comment, I'll commend it, when I see a bad one, I'll condemn it.

For the fact I've once commended you on a good comment doesn't mean I won't condemn your bad one. Get that.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

If you know me very well, you'll get to know how real and truthful I strike my comment. But I personally care less on what you see me as, I care less.

Telling me that I'm a "Like seeker" wasn't an attempt to tarnish image, right? But to elevate and hype it.

Just take correction and move on, when I see a good comment, I'll commend it, when I see a bad one, I'll condemn it.

For the fact I've once commended you on a good comment doesn't mean I won't condemn your bad one. Get that.

If you feel bad that I called you a seeker of likes. Apologies! I don't see anything wrong about my comment. I sometimes air my opinion from my personal experience, from things I know. I have seen many of your comments I didn't like, I didn't call you talkative, I remember only quoting you once and speaking gently before I said why I should disagree with you.

The fact that you do not agree on what I say does not mean you should call me names. On the contrary, I am introverted.
For the sake of God, try to be understanding of people.
The last time I drew your attention to something, did you accept my corrections? No. Did I force you to accept it? No. Did I insult you?

Why bully me? You do not even know a thing about me.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by donstan18: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you feel bad that I called you a seeker of likes. Apologies! I don't see anything wrong about my comment. I sometimes air my opinion from my personal experience, from things I know. I have seen many of your comments I didn't like, I didn't call you talkative, I remember only quoting you once and speaking gently before I said why I should disagree with you.

The fact that you do not agree on what I say does not mean you should call me names. On the contrary, I am introverted.
For the sake of God, try to be understanding of people.
The last time I drew your attention to something, did you accept my corrections? No. Did I force you to accept it? No. Did I insult you?

Why bully me? You do not even know a thing about me.

Fine. Apologies angry

You must be a manipulator, never thought I could apologize to you, thou. embarassed
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

Fine. Apologies angry

You must be a manipulator, never thought I could apologize to you, thou. embarassed

Apologies too. I don't like people getting upset with me.

All Love.

Stay well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

Your honesty is amazing

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Your honesty is amazing
Your posts, Sir, are very educative and intriguing!
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

SO NON-VIRGINS ARE LIKE TOKUNBO CARS? "FAIRLY USED"?
DO YOU REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO POST CERTAIN THINGS JUST FOR LIKES?

SoapQueen:

The fact that I lost mine doesn't mean I will make other girls ashamed of keeping theirs.

Say whatever you feel like, but I give thumbs up to any virgin out there.

YOU LOST WHAT, OR YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH PENÎSES? undecided
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

Your posts, Sir, are very educative and intriguing!
Oooh! thank you for the encouragement
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by AMEzekiel: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
A certain man had an expensive calabash that his neighbors envied. Probably, because this man did not know the worth of his calabash he began to leave it outside beside a trash heap. So his neighbors sometimes threw some trash into the calabash. Every weekend, refuse collectors came to the compound but did not pick up calabash even though it was beside a trash heap because they noticed that it was expensive and thought to themselves that it meant much to the owner who may have mistakenly left it there. Even though the assumption of the trash collectors concerning the attitude of the calabash owner did not make sense to them they continued to ignore the calabash weekend after weekend. This continued until one day, one of the trash collectors decided to take the calabash away from the trash heap and brought it to his home. His wife began to cook with that calabash after cleaning it up. The neighbors of the original owner of the calabash recognized the calabash but could not throw trash into it anymore.

Op, the value which a person places on his property determine the respect people will give to that property. To you virginity means nothing but to someone else it could mean so much. You do not have to be offended because someone else loves a woman that you despise, if you do so it does not speak well of you. People have a right to value things even though you do not value the same things.
Live and let live. Live respectfully so that others can simply live.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Moukandjo: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

You're a nobody too perhaps.. it'd have been better if you ignored my post or you didn't quote me.

It's only in Africa that people still attach much importance on virginity when the rest of the world are investing heavily in science and technology.

You just dey talk trash since! Wetin dey pain you gan gan? If you claim only Africans value virginity, do you need me to show you white men who've bought just one round of sex with a virgin for millions of dollars? Can a non-virgin attract 1/1000 of such price for sex?
Otondo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

....... / How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.