Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (8938 Views)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by folake4u(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
Dear Op, if you didn't care so much. Why then did you create a thread on it

The hate for virgins just got started cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
You are a FOOL....

So because she might have done something wrong is enough reason why she shouldnt castigate it?

Very shallow and foolish reasoning

How many people did u sample before u concluded that nobody cares?

If given the opportunity to choose from your Ideal woman who isnt a Virgin and your Ideal woman who is a Virgin, who would you choose?

The One whose Pussy is wider that Mississippi?

#IStanAVirgin
Your father is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
greatbygrace:

You started by saying nobody cares. I guess you are the "nobody" because I care.

If you are nobody, why should anyone listen to you.

Keeping your virginity until marriage or when you are responsible enough, will save the world unwanted pregnancies, STIs and needless emotional traumas.

The world isn't just about sex and keeping virginity isn't just for females.

So Mr nobody, stop trying hard to convince people that virginity is worthless. It might be worthless to you because you are a "nobody"

You're a nobody too perhaps.. it'd have been better if you ignored my post or you didn't quote me.

It's only in Africa that people still attach much importance on virginity when the rest of the world are investing heavily in science and technology.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Kokovilla: 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
Virginity is the proud of a woman. So it mean alot
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by EWAagoyin(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
F
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
folake4u:
[s]Dear Op, if you didn't care so much. Why then did you create a thread on it

The hate for virgins just got started cheesy[/s]
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by ashewoboy(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2018
@op, I KIA. do you know RIO FERDINAND? i think he is a virgin.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nofav0rs(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2018
Kokovilla:
Jingle bell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by smart6(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

I'll advice you to try and widen your "horizon"

Try and travel to civilized countries.. .it'll help you alot.

So travelling now makes virginity worthless? This elder is sure in kindergarten sad

3 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
Kokovilla:

I hope you know virginity doesn't apply to one gender.

and if you say virginity is the pride of your sisters it means sex is their pride..
so what happens when it's gone? they become prideless I guess.

Say this word In America and allow a female to hear you.. you'll rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Evangkatsoulis: 10:58pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

Sorry kid.. this is the 21st century not the stone age.

Of what use is virginity to humanity? noting.

I'm not surprised at your post.
The things that are preserved by UNESCO are usually old things that are important to humanity. .

People are investing in science and technology while Africans are attaching importance to useless things like virginity.

Primitive is an overstatement.

Whatsup with this "this is the 21st century"? How does been in the 21st century change anything?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by folake4u(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=68002412][/quote]

Suit yourself cheesy
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 29, 2018
anibirelawal:

Me too.
The op knows nothing about life..
He thinks science and technology are all what life is about..
In the spirit realm, the importance of virginity is too significant..

The plan of the devil and hell was to hide the knowledge of the importance of virginity to our young ones and the devil and hell has greatly succeeded..

Churches now do not preach about the importance of virginity,
western corrupt movies and shows have taken everywhere and this was the grand plan of Lucifer..

I do not blame young girls that have lost their virginity because even their parents are not aware of the knowledge..
no wonder it is written that Knowledge is power..

Have you people heard about the secrets of the prayers of a virgin?
The high power the prayers hold and the rate at which heavens reply the prayers..

Ofcourse people don't know because the knowledge has been subdued..

Do you know why a juju or ogboni priest ask for virgins during some sacrifices?

Listen the bible said, my people perish because of lack of knowledge..

Do you know why you are struggling in life as a young lady still in school?
Why that subject is difficult, why you had pass, instead of distinction...

See forget the fact that i play a lot in romance land, my knowledge of the spiritual things and law in life is enough for me to be called a grand Master according to spiritual titles..

There are lots of things i will really love to share to people online and offline and this is why i want to start writing books, mind blowing books that even imans and great men of God are ignorant of the knowledge...

There was one that i wanted to write and i was attacked through my dream and i suffered from a terrible and painful toothache.. [true life story.

Anyways let me stop here for The lord is my shepherd...
I will soon start writing my books and going for seminars all over the world,, The powers of darkness can't stop me...
Goodnight everyone...
Don't ask me questions for i won't reply..
Some knowledge can be dangerous to your life...

8 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 29, 2018
smart6:

So travelling now makes virginity worthless? This elder is sure in kindergarten sad

I think this should be the last time you gonna quote me.

American, Australian and Europeans don't care about insignificant things like virginity.. they care about "science".

I'm not surprised you're spilling bullshíts all-over my thread.. if I should ask you if you're a virgin now I'm sure you aren't one.

primitive is an understatement
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
[s]The op knows nothing about life..
He thinks science and technology are all what life is about..
In the spirit realm, the importance of virginity is too significant..

The plan of the devil and hell was to hide the knowledge of the importance of virginity to our young ones and the devil and hell has greatly succeeded..

Churches now do not preach about the importance of virginity,
western corrupt movies and shows have taken everywhere and this was the grand plan of Lucifer..

I do not blame young girls that have lost their virginity because even their parents are not aware of the knowledge..
no wonder it is written that Knowledge is power..

Have you people heard about the secrets of the prayers of a virgin?
The high power the prayers hold and the rate at which heavens reply the prayers..

Ofcourse people don't know because the knowledge has been subdued..

Do you know why a juju or ogboni priest ask for virgins during some sacrifices?

Listen the bible said, my people perish because of lack of knowledge..

Do you know why you are struggling in life as a young lady still in school?
Why that subject is difficult, why you had pass, instead of distinction...

See forget the fact that i play a lot in romance land, my knowledge of the spiritual things and law in life is enough for me to be called a grand Master according to spiritual titles..

There are lots of things i will really love to share to people online and offline and this is why i want to start writing books, mind blowing books that even imans and great men of God are ignorant of the knowledge...

There was one that i wanted to write and i was attacked through my dream and i suffered from a terrible and painful toothache.. [true life story.

Anyways let me stop here for The lord is my shepherd...
I will soon start writing my books and going for seminars all over the world,, The powers of darkness can't stop me...
Goodnight everyone...
Don't ask me questions for i won't reply..
Some knowledge can be dangerous to your life.[/s]..

are you a virgin?
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

American, Australian and Europeans don't care about insignificant things like virginity.. they care about "science".

I'm not surprised you're spilling bullshíts all-over my thread.. if I should ask you if you're a virgin now I'm sure you aren't one.

shurrup there!!!

you are not even making sense undecided [?]

4 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 29, 2018
Sorry kid.

I don't feed trolls.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

[/b]Only Primitive[b] and uncivilized fellows will think there's something special about virginity.

What do you know about Primitive ?

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

are you a virgin?
No i am not a virgin, though i committed formication but my gift of revelation and knowledge remains with me,,, Glory be to Yahweh..

I discovered the revelation after i was already deflowered and this is why two of my sisters both 21 and 14 are still a virgin and will remain a virgin till after marriage...

This is why young girls just like my kid sisters needs to hold on to the powers they hold and not be deceived by the devil and hell...

Let me tell you a true life story..

A cultist threatened my kid sister in the university where she studies, because she refuses his advances..

I told my kid sister to pray about it..
In the morning the next day, the cultist ran to her hostel in the morning in front of everyone begging her to forgive him, because at night an angel of heaven told him to stay away and he was brutally flogged in his dream life and direct, this is not a joking matter ..

Don't underestimate the prayers of a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Timagex(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2018
@op, it saddened my heart when I discovered that an elder can muster up the courage to elucidate ignorance!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
No i am not a virgin, though i committed formication but my gift of revelation and knowledge remains with me,,, Glory be to Yahweh..

I discovered the revelation after i was already deflowered and this is why two of my sisters both 21 and 14 are still a virgin and will remain a virgin till after marriage...

This is why young girls just like my kid sisters needs to hold on to the powers they hold and not be deceived by the devil and hell...

Let me tell you a true life story..

A cultist threatened my kid sister in the university where she studies, because she refuses his advances..

I told my kid sister to pray about it..
In the morning the next day, the cultist ran to her hostel in the morning in front of everyone begging her to forgive him, because at night an angel of heaven told him to stay away and he was brutally flogged in his dream life and direct, this is not a joking matter ..

Don't underestimate the prayers of a virgin...

delusions
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 29, 2018
Timagex:
@op, it saddened my heart when I discovered that an elder can muster up the courage to elucidate ignorance!

ignorance on?
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

You're a nobody too perhaps.. it'd have been better if you ignored my post or you didn't quote me.

It's only in Africa that people still attach much importance on virginity when the rest of the world are investing heavily in science and technology.

The word nobody really got to you! I was just quoting you though, I apologize.

Why can't we have both i.e people with morals who invest heavily in science and technology.

And I don't think it's only in Africa sir/ma that people are crazy about virgins. People are paying heavily to deflower virgins in some advanced countries.

There is just something about this virginity and innocence that people are trying to destroy.
If it wasn't so important, I don't think you will make a topic about it on this platform. You can promote science and technology without making virginity look useless.

Modified: different people lost their virginity differently, some raped, some foolishly and some responsibly.

All I am saying is advocate virginity/abstinence for young people to prevent unnecessary social vices, emotional breakdowns, sexual Manics and diseases.

Losing your virginity doesn't make you less human or more human. Irresponsible sexual habits makes one less human and create Havocs.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2018
Oh puh-lease take your liberal crap to the developed and sane countries, it can’t fly here. You can’t say this shît in Africa, a lot of people still respect and place value on virginity although it’s not really the worth of a woman in its entirety. You people would like to copy the Ideology of the westerners, why don’t you also emulate their good aspects such as good governance, constant electricity, working healthcare system, low unemployment rate, good basic amenities, good roads etc. Get these basic things right first before you can copy their ideologies, including the one about the redundancy of virginity.
But as long as this country remains a shithole, you cannot open your mouth to say virginity is worthless. If you want to copy the westerners, please do so in every ramifications and don’t just copy the convenient parts cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by smart6(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2018
Elder001:

U wish i don't quote you to put you straight... These nations you mentioned i want to believe they prospered cos they lost their virginity or rather cared less about it? It does add up at all not in anyway. I being a virgin or not doesn't change anything. There are in the world where things have been working for centuries and i, a Nigerian, is here where our fathers (urs & mine) only experimented with the little they have.

Pull down this thread, it's bad record in this administration.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2018
so the more civilized and developed places doesn't have virgins,religion in them? grin think, sense no be for decoration

you are a waste of time

6 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2018
greatbygrace:

The word nobody really got to you! I was just quoting you though, I apologize.

Why can't we have both i.e people with morals who invest heavily in science and technology.

And I don't think it's only in Africa sir/ma that people are crazy about virgins. People are paying heavily to deflower virgins in some advanced countries.

There is just something about this virginity that people are trying to destroy.
If it wasn't so important, I don't think you will make a topic about it on this platform. You can promote science and technology without making virginity look useless.

what happens when you lose the virginity?

young man, this is the 21st century.

Morals? really?

what has morals and cultures added to the Nigerian economy?
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2018
lilmax:
so the more civilized and developed places doesn't have virgins,religion in them? grin think, sense no be for decoration

you are a waste of time

Do you have comprehension problems?.

I only said people don't place much importance on virginity in civilized countries.

The way pastors come on TV to say Virginity is the pride of women in Nigeria.. did you know that if you try that in a country like America you'll get sued and you'll pay heavily for it?.

It's even hard for you to see people saying such things in places like America because they know it won't be good if a female hear them saying the word.

Read carefully before you rush to show your immaturity by insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2018
smart6:

U wish i don't quote you to put you straight... These nations you mentioned i want to believe they prospered cos they lost their virginity or rather cared less about it? It does add up at all not in anyway. I being a virgin or not doesn't change anything. There are in the world where things have been working for centuries and i, a Nigerian, is here where our fathers (urs & mine) only experimented with the little they have.

Pull down this thread, it's bad record in this administration.

Your life.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Timagex(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2018
@op, it saddened my heart when I discovered that an elder can muster up the courage to elucidate ignorance! I don't know your age Sir, but, I'm really disappointed. Do you know ladies auction virginity? Dont you think that solves some financial problems? You mean that, you prefer a wide and dirty multi purpose hole to a new one? Although, I'm not of the view that virginity is the all in all, but, I'm saying that it should not be viewed as a bad thing. You really painted a bad picture sir.... Not good...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by daveP(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2018
one of the people described in my signature below.

Fallacy of misery?!!!!

I can see that cos the white man seems to make Africa look backward always, it's gotten to his skull to thing same.

For starters you're wrong OP. besides how is that now a big decider of technology and science advancements?

You can't pick oranges and see apples in the basket you dropped them.

You started this lost argument the wrong way and I'm sorry that this mentality will lead you nowhere helpful atall.

Virginity is now worthless to you?

what a stance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS) / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.