Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (8932 Views)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

The fact that I lost mine doesn't mean I will make other girls ashamed of keeping theirs.

Say whatever you feel like, but I give thumbs up to any virgin out there.
chop knuckle.

Some people's life were divinely destroyed from birth. So no qualm on their thoughts cheesy
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by rakelgold(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. This is a civilized world not the stone age. You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or something. You're just like every other female and male.. Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts. It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to useless and insignificant things like virginity. What has virginity done for humanity? Nothing. People are innovating new things everyday while Africans still place much importance on useless things like virginity. The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a better place. THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR VIRGINITY. Keep the worthless nightmare to yourself and stop disturbing people about it. Nobody cares.. This is the 21st century.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by dbynonetwork: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

The fact that I lost mine doesn't mean I will make other girls ashamed of keeping theirs.

Say whatever you feel like, but I give thumbs up to any virgin out there.

Ooh my gashhhh!!!!! You make me laugh....... Nobody forced you why are you are claiming a victim here... Abeg
Let me tell you the truth, a lot of men don't care about a woman's virginity..A "DECENT" girl is what we want... Only guys from age 18-23 years still talk about virgin girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Goddyss(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
I have read hundreds of bashing on OP, please can someone tell me why animals like monkeys also have hymen?

Is the hymen of our untouched ladies different from that of a monkey on a biological basis?

If hymen has a spiritual significance, why then did God place it on monkeys? Does it mean monkeys are now spiritual too?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Pearl543(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:
Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity.

This is a civilized world not the stone age.
You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or something. You're just like every other female and male..

Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.

It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to useless and insignificant things like virginity.

What has virginity done for humanity? Nothing.

People are innovating new things everyday while Africans still place much importance on useless things like virginity.

The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a better place.

THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR VIRGINITY.
Keep the worthless nightmare to yourself and stop disturbing people about it.

Nobody cares.. This is the 21st century

I wonder what you're going to gain in making such post??
I respect your opinion but try not to an issue out of everything. I wonder what kind of parent u will be to your kids
wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it
right is right even if nobody is doing it and don't shove that 21st century down our throat

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or something. You're just like every other female and male..

Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.

It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to useless and insignificant things like virginity.

People are innovating new things everyday while Africans still place much importance on useless things like virginity.

The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a better place.

pls tell them oo. angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
False. Like I said in my other post.

Virginity is such a big deal. It means a lot.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

shut up ur mouth. Ugly girl. angry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Now, except if suffering from the mental illness called SELF DECEPTION shall anybody say "Any society that PRIORITIZES INDECENCY OVER CHASTITY, is not walking the path of becoming RUINED".

This so called 'MORDERN WORLD' is so filled with EMPTY HEADS who choose to living a LIE, while SELF DECEIVING themselves that they are WISE.

Where is the WISDOM abeg you 'MORDERNS' who are always quick to call anyone who advocates GOOD VIRTUES practiced since primordial as practices by cavemen and cavewomen, ARCHAIC?!

Is IRRATIONALITY not a manifestation of denying EVIDENCE of the eyes, OUR REALITY, EMPIRICAL ANALISIS while upholding FANTASIES, a cherished ILLUSIONS begotten by VAIN DESIRES, a mirage?

The empirical analysis of the consequences of an INDECENT SOCIETY, using the United States of America as a case study of REALITY, with their rebelliousness against TRADITIONAL VALUES OF WHICH 'VIRGINITY' AS THE SUBJECT MATTER HERE, shows nothing but LOSS, UPON LOSS, UPON LOSS to our collective humanity. As such carnal culture promoted as its devastating consequences encroaches the rest of this so called 'MORDERN WORLD'.

O! 'MORDERNS' are you truely WISE?!

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION OF THE 60'S U.S.A. AN EVIDENCE FOR THE EYES TO SEE AND FOR COMMON SENSE TO PROCESS.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled, DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003)

"One might equate growing up with a mistrust of words. A mature person trust his eyes more than his ears. Irrationality often manifest itself in upholding the word against the evidence of the eye. Children...remember far less what they have seen than what they have heard". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition)

This so called modern world keep producing ADULTS who are so INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOUR, who even the most SPOILT CHILDREN would balk at their STUPID!TY.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened more by their juveniles within than enemies without." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition).

Let me enumerate these fruits of the seed of INDECENCY by attaching numbers to them as to make us see CLEARLY what we are up against so called 'WISE PEOPLE'.

1. Regressions in the qualities of life.

2. Out of wedlock births.

3. Rise in Teen pregnancy.

4. High rise in divorce.

5. Decline in marriage.

6. "During the 1960s, there were only 4 sexually transmitted diseases but now there are 24"

7. Children living in a single parent family has trippled.

Can these enumerated consequences justify that we should underestimate and degrade such an advocacy about 'ABSTAINANCE', 'VIRGINITY' if in TRUTH we are INTELLIGENT BEINGS, whose gift of INTELLECT is to make WISE CHOICES from options in laws of cause and effect?!

I am asking based on empirical consequences enumerated, NOT RELIGIOUS and the fact that we call ourselves homosapiens, wise.

To choose to be MORALLY UPRIGHT or IMMORAL is a human affair not of God. God doesn't get infected with H.I.V. or GONORREAH or SYPHILIS................E.T.C

Its you O! MAN and WOMAN that gets infected with STDs. It's you who will bear the consequences of your own actions. Its not GOD'S business. It's an option to choose by the society to either fold their arms and say "ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS" and be ready to embrace the pandemics of STDs and eventual reality as it already is or to stand upright in TRUTH and HONOUR and DIGNITY saying "NO TO INDECENCY" and reaping the fruit of a COLLECTIVE GOOD.

I have not talked about the EXTERNALITIES to each of these consequences.

For example, the rise in Teen pregnancy is directly proportional to rise in abortion, an externality.

So that when we further trace the consequences of abortion all that there is, is an ugly picture, dehumanizing.

Each of the enumerated, obviously have a chain of NEGATIVE externalities, retrogressive with devastating implications.

CARNAL CULTURE as it has become the culture almost every where in the world today did not start as so without a STRUGGLE to making it so by ACTIVIST who believe in a DREAM. A DREAM OF 'SEXUAL FREEDOM': "Freedom to use our bodies as we choose without having to worry about the burden of unwanted pregnancy".

Its said that, "the urge to 'FIND ONESELF', the activism of the 60s and the quest for autonomy were characterized by changes towards sexual attitudes at the time." (M.J Heale, The Sixties in America; History, Politics and Protest [press, 2001] pp 13-14.

ARE WE STILL FINDING OURSELVES?

ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?

Is 4 STDs before the-60s as against 24 STDs after the -60s a culture of promiscuity a joke?! Am asking intelligent people. 'MORDERNS' WHERE UNA BRAIN DEY ABEG?! ALL YOU GLORIFIED FOOLS!

Does God get infected with GONOREAH? Who are those who get infected with STD for their choice of Immorality and then a pendemic society?

Hmmmm......................!

"We know now that when dreams come true they may turn into NIGHTMARES. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. THE WRITING ON THE WALL IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE, BUT NO ONE HAS FOUND THE KEY TO DECIPHER IT". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Only NARROW MINDED PEOPLE think of ' 'VIRGINITY' as being solely about MORALITY. It's about a HEALTHY SOCIETY as well. A WISDOM SINCE PRIMORDIAL, SO CALLED 'MORDERNS' CALL ARCHAIC all because the keep self deceiving themselves with the invention of Condoms and Pills and INSTITUTIONALIZED ABORTION, a lack of conscience, license to commit MURDER.

SoapQueen:
False. Like I said in my other post.

Virginity is such a big deal. It means a lot.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

I have just quoted a heart of Gold above. One not living a lie!
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrbolt555:
shut up ur mouth. Ugly girl. angry
Your sorry a55 wished I was. Bitter gremlin!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Ooh my gashhhh!!!!! You make me laugh....... Nobody forced you why are you are claiming a victim here... Abeg
Let me tell you the truth, a lot of men don't care about a woman's virginity..A "DECENT" girl is what we want... Only guys from age 18-23 years still talk about virgin girls.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? I'm not sure I am a jester, so I see no reason why you should be a barrel of laughter.

You got my attention, Now, sod off!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by dbynonetwork: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? I'm not sure I am a jester, so I see no reason why you should be a barrel of laughter.

You got my attention, Now, sod off!

From your response I guess you are psyched off...A glass of hypo would help you play with a full deck.... ..
Love you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by SoapQueen(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
dbynonetwork:

From your response I guess you are psyched off...A glass of hypo would help you play with a full deck.... ..
Love you wink

Apparently, you are obsessed.
Fall back, son!

It's way past your bedtime, take some coins to buy some cereals and milk (maybe some brains too).

Goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
As if this post would be here if some people used their unnecessary "logic" to do "better things for the world".
Bobo Op, why not use your energy to make Nigeria a better place as you proposed?
Remind me to laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by dbynonetwork: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Apparently, you are obsessed.
Fall back, son!

It's way past your bedtime, take some coins to buy some cereals and milk (maybe some brains too).

Goodnight.

Ain't you tired of crawling behind me? You are after me like I am the cause of your frustrations.... I think you skipped your medication..... Now crawl back to were you came from and don't stalk me until you are stable...

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Holuwaferanmi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

Only Primitive and uncivilized fellows will think there's something special about virginity.

Mate you dumb.

There's nothing special about virginity, yet people put it up for sales at a very large prize.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Premiumwriter: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Since it's such a big deal and a valuable asset, is it safe to say you're valueless as you've lost your virginity (value)?
stop being stupid
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pearl543:

I wonder what you're going to gain in making such post??
I respect your opinion but try not to an issue out of everything. I wonder what kind of parent u will be to your kids
wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it
right is right even if nobody is doing it and don't shove that 21st century down our throat

This thread was created about 2/3 months ago, why all these mentions today?

If you don't agree with my post it's better you ignore than to quote me.

Yes for your statement, I can't be teaching my female kids that virginity is the pride of a woman.

Saying such will simply reemphasise the fact that women are sex objects which I don't subscribe to.

Sex isn't the pride of a woman.

American and European men don't care about virginity yet they treat their wives as equals, they cook and do everything . African women keep virginity for some worthless men yet these same men don't do house chores and don't see their wives as equal.

You're entitled to your belief so am I.

A woman should be measured by intelligence and career not virginity bullshît.

Please, endeavor not to quote me with your African mentality next time because it's an insult on my personality.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Asbaba(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Elder001:

I'll advice you to try and widen your "horizon"

Try and travel to civilized countries.. .it'll help you alot.

Mr Sun. I think the only thing that travels or seen every part of this world is the sun and moon as well...

if someone preserve his/her virginity is that person's wish and opinion, and you know very well those civilized countries you're trying to imitate give preference for freedom and liberty.

I care for virginity and respect my fellow virgins and our counter part... everybody is entitled to keep or lose his virginity, so it's not civilized to condemn virgins bcuz of your hatred towards African culture..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by kenKenny: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Virginity is a good virtues and it's attract trust and is a pride of every woman. Men and God loves it. I kept my self even as a man. And I desire to marry a virgin .

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Asbaba:

Mr Sun. I think the only thing that travels or seen every part of this world is the sun and moon as well...

if someone preserve his/her virginity is that person's wish and opinion, and you know very well those civilized countries you're trying to imitate give preference for freedom and liberty.

I care for virginity and respect my fellow virgins and our counter part... everybody is entitled to keep or lose his virginity, so it's not civilized to condemn virgins bcuz of your hatred towards African culture..
Why the mention?
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Demure1: 1:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

This thread was created about 2/3 months ago, why all these mentions today?

If you don't agree with my post it's better you ignore than to quote me.

Yes for your statement, I can't be teaching my female kids that virginity is the pride of a woman.

Saying such will simply reemphasise the fact that women are sex objects which I don't subscribe to.

Sex isn't the pride of a woman.

American and European men don't care about virginity yet they treat their wives as equals, they cook and do everything . African women keep virginity for some worthless men yet these same men don't d[/color]o house chores and don't see their wives as equal[color=#990000].

You're entitled to your belief so am I.

A woman should be measured by intelligence and career not virginity bullshît.

Please, endeavor not to quote me with your African mentality next time because it's an insult on my personality.

Sir , Remember me?, if not kindly check my previous posts on sharing of house chores in marriage for am sure you would see how helpful my hubby is.

I got married at 29 and a virgin. I had my first kiss on the day of my wedding and to say am blessed with my marriage is an understatement. Hubby was celibate for some years, we did christian courtship so he thought I was also celibate.

Most people think virgins do suffer and they have it bad in marriages because they don't come out to brag about their lives but that's bull. They shout who virgin help, grin

When we got back from our honeymoon hubby got me a sport car an upgrade from my former ride, a month later I got a house in a choice area. Plus other things i wont be mentioning here so i won't be decoded.

Not focused on the material possession because I had enough financial sustenance before I got married.
Alas he worships the ground I walk on, he spoils me silly and talks good care of me in every areas, cooks for me, got me a driver though i drive. cool.

He treats me like an egg and says all the time "i respect you" I admire your strength because e no easy at 29.

Mr elder, leave virgins alone, if you dont value them there are enough people out there who admire them same way there are men who don't like virgins.
You dont have to write an epistle on it if you truly dont care.Live and let live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Demure1:

, [s]Remember me?, if not kindly check my previous posts on sharing of house chores in marriage for am sure you would see how helpful my hubby is.

I got married at 29 and a virgin. I had my first kiss on the day of my wedding and to say am blessed with my marriage is an understatement. Hubby was celibate for some years, we did christian courtship so he thought I was also celibate.

Most people think virgins do suffer and they have it bad in marriages because they don't come out to brag about their lives but that's bull. They shout who virgin help, grin

When we got back from our honeymoon hubby got me a sport car an upgrade from my former ride, a month later I got a house in a choice area. Plus other things i wont be mentioning here so i won't be decoded.

Not focused on the material possession because I had enough financial sustenance before I got married.
Alas he worships the ground I walk on, he spoils me silly and talks good care of me in every areas, cooks for me, got me a driver though i drive. cool.

He treats me like an egg and says all the time "i respect you" I admire your strength because e no easy at 29.

Mr elder, leave virgins alone, if you dont value them there are enough people out there who admire them same way there are men who don't like virgins.
You dont have to write an epistle on it if you truly dont care.Live and let live.[/s]

Was your husband a virgin himself?

You don't have to quote me to say this bullshît.

I didn't tell you not to value virginity. Your life, your choice.
My post is strictly my opinion, stop quoting me to say your fictional bullshît.
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

All of you are mad. Both virgins and non virgins are wallowing in poverty, maimed by fulani terrorists and other mishaps, yet, somehow, virginity takes centre stage.
I repeat, all of you are mad.

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Chrischidera: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

I think this should be the last time you gonna quote me.

American, Australian and Europeans don't care about insignificant things like virginity.. they care about "science".

I'm not surprised you're spilling bullshíts all-over my thread.. if I should ask you if you're a virgin now I'm sure you aren't one.

primitive is an understatement
who told you that?
And what makes you think that they don't care?
were can you get majority of best gospel preachers and evangelist?
I can perceive your lack of exposure is affecting you. Try and see if you can tell an American evangelical believer to lie talk more of given his/her virginity so easy

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
rakelgold:
You're a virgin doesn't mean you're special or
something. You're just like every other female and
male..
Keep your worthless virginity because you want to not
because of some useless cultures and religious shíts.
It's only in Africa that people still attach importance to
useless and insignificant things like virginity.
People are innovating new things everyday while
Africans still place much importance on useless things
like virginity.
The time y'all use in celebrating worthless things like
virginity, I think if put into hard work Africa would be a
better place.
Keep the worthless nightmare to yourself and stop
disturbing people about it.
Nobody cares.. This is the 21st century.
[/s]

I care about Virginity of a girl. Most men do, I mean 98% men...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by AfroSamurai: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

how did you come about this percentage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Demure1: 6:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Was your husband a virgin himself?

You don't have to quote me to say this bullshît.

I didn't tell you not to value virginity. Your life, your choice.
My post is strictly my opinion, stop quoting me to say your fictional bullshît.

Oh am so sorry if I pissed you off, don't be vexed okay.

You made a post and I thought differring opinions were allowed and any one could comment.

I felt you were someone I could chip in one or two comments for because we had both agreed on a different post before relating to marriage.

But rather you seem so combative, extremely rude and on the defense.

Would gladly avoid your post next time don't worry, sorry once again smiley.

Was my husband a virgin?, no, though he wasn't, he was celibate.

My big brother is an ardent christain those types people call spirikoko and was a virgin till marriage.

All his exes got upset because he wouldnt sleep with them, called him derogatory names and broke it off and he eventually got married to a woman who wasn't a virgin, they have three kids now. So it happens.

Have a nice day Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

And I hope you're a virgin?

I've warned you earlier to stop airing your archaic views on my threads.

You're a misogynist,you are not needed here.

A man who believes house chores are responsibility of a woman like you.. You're a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Chrischidera:

who told you that?
And what makes you think that they don't care?
were can you get majority of best gospel preachers and evangelist?
I can perceive your lack of exposure is affecting you. Try and see if you can tell an American evangelical believer to lie talk more of given his/her virginity so easy

My friend keep quiet. How many American evangelits have you had a conversation with in your entire life?

The way Nigerian misogynistic pastors preach about submission, virginity and other bullshîts ,have you seen a white American pastor preach such?

You probably has never worshipped in any American church.

Evangelicals ke..
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by NinaVicy: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Сomplete nonsense!!! Virginity is very personal thing. Of course it doesn't identify our personality but each individual should think about this. At The end we are humans not animals!!!
Re: Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. by Mjsod: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Candylove89:
https:///55o66geUa3T2IyDW8aE9nu
Follow the link to join mpg screening group. It's a mature mind whatsapp group where your sexual fantasies can be fulfilled.
It's strictly for mature people and you will be screened before bn added. If the link doesn't work or you find it hard to use, drop your number,I will add you.
Thanks
Is the group still on? 08094541185

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

....... / How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.