Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105307 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2018
...and the sweet fellowship of the Holy spirit...
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
...... Be with you all.....
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
genius43:
...... Be with you all.....
Forever and ever undecided undecided
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
amen oooooo. she's the worst writer on nairaland interns of updates and her update is very short and imagine she came and said happy Sunday without even an iota of sympathy of her readers that has been waiting for updates but didn't c.. the story is boring and I'm quitting it right now.. she should read it herself

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by thiolhuwar09(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
rukidanty:
amen oooooo. she's the worst writer on nairaland interns of updates and her update is very short and imagine she came and said happy Sunday without even an iota of sympathy of her readers that has been waiting for updates but didn't c.. the story is boring and I'm quitting it right now.. she should read it herself

Haba! thats too harsh. Am sure she has a good reason
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
thiolhuwar09:

Haba! thats too harsh. Am sure she has a good reason
the last time she came online was happy Sunday thats all
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
A moment of silence for those who think the op will still update one episode this year.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Iamicekid(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Person wey don forget se she get story for here sef
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Vickiey192(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am not even understanding this story and the writer again. Close to a month now no update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Princesstee(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Vickiey192:
Am not even understanding this story and the writer again. Close to a month now no update

Guess she wants us to fry plaintain for her before updating, You people should just ignore her.
Go and read Kings where evil men dwells and see correct story with frequent updates. Good riddance
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Happy new month everyone, Sorry for the delay but I won't be able to continue with the story for now.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2018
tracyberry:
Happy new month everyone, Sorry for the delay but I won't be able to continue with the story for now.

OK ooo, Hope all is well,,, why? Till when?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
skubido:

OK ooo, Hope all is well,,, why? Till when?

Thanks for ur concern
I will let you know when i wanna continue.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Iamicekid(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
tracyberry:

Thanks for ur concern

One Yoruba Demon don do this girl strong thing

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Iamicekid:

tracyberry:

Thanks for ur concern
Iamicekid:

Tracyberry, when did you become this lazy?!
This is an alarming something.
The talent has being seized from you indefinitely.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bluehaven:

She is not the owner of the story. She copies and pastes. She reproduced another author's work and changed the title and characters. Its obvious the real owner of the story has blocked her so no way to continue her copied updates. Don't ask me how i know. Just know that i know. This Op is the worst member on this literature forum. Her own na to open her slippers brezz on her useless dp. Nonsense!

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Deckline:

She is not the owner of the story. This Op is the worst member on this literature forum. Her own na to open her slippers brezz on her useless dp. Nonsense!
Ol'boy, that was harsh.
Harshness of the highest order.
Lmao!!!
Lemme go and check her dp to confirm the slippers that is there.
Lwkmdfho!!!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Deckline:
Her own na to open her slippers brezz on her useless dp.
I've checked and I don't agree with you. Her physique is okay! Her writing skills is what is not okay.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deckline(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Bluehaven:
I've checked and I don't agree with you. Her physique is okay! Her writing skills is what is not okay.
I'm not talking about her physique jare,i'm talkin about her bweaz.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bluehaven:

I'm not lazy, I'm just taking a break from social media, plus my exam is around the corner.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Deckline:

She is not the owner of the story. She copies and pastes. She reproduced another author's work and changed the title and characters. Its obvious the real owner of the story has blocked her so no way to continue her copied updates. Don't ask me how i know. Just know that i know. This Op is the worst member on this literature forum. Her own na to open her slippers brezz on her useless dp. Nonsense!

Don't talk. Like a lunatic, i copied nobody bitch, i opened this thread because I love writing but i made a lot of mistakes in the word construction and diction but i was happy for the corrections, don't mislead people about me....
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Iamicekid:

Men or rather boys cannot do me anything......
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
When I thought there was an update....
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
tracyberry:

I'm not lazy, I'm just taking a break from social media, plus my exam is around the corner.
For real?!
Okay then...if you write so, no qualms.
Pass your exams hitting the 5.0 GP.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wetin b all this wan na,,
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Iamicekid(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2018
tracyberry:

Men or rather boys cannot do me anything......

Lol really then you haven’t met the one yet no dey hype ursef ooo..
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by genius43(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
skubido:
Wetin b all this wan na,,

Bros na so we am o.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Deckline:

Come on guys this is a story we have been reading and enjoying from the start,even though updates are always slow and short,i really don't mind if its copied and pasted here cus she made it possible for me to know about this interesting piece PS she takes her time ans wastes her MB to post here for us,i know a lot of stories that still remains incomplete here on Nairaland but using harsh words on the writers wont make them update, so instead of the insults keep encouraging them and look for something else to read or better still try writing and see how easy it is, put yourselves in their shoes okay. these people have got a life too, don't make someone feel bad because you feel disappointed and have got too much free time.PEACE OUT kiss

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Roadto2019: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
JULI3BAE:
Come on guys this is a story we have been reading and enjoying from the start,even though updates are always slow and short,i really don't mind if its copied and pasted here cus she made it possible for me to know about this interesting piece PS she takes her time ans wastes her MB to post here for us,i know a lot of stories that still remains incomplete here on Nairaland but using harsh words on the writers wont make them update, so instead of the insults keep encouraging them and look for something else to read or better still try writing and see how easy it is, put yourselves in their shoes okay. these people have got a life too, don't make someone feel bad because you feel disappointed and have got too much free time.PEACE OUT kiss
Mtcheew. Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
The way we human being behaves sometimes baffles me,,
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Olabantu(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
tracyberry:

Don't talk. Like a lunatic, i copied nobody bitch, i opened this thread because I love writing but i made a lot of mistakes in the word construction and diction but i was happy for the corrections, don't mislead people about me....
Chill out sis, u can't keep allowing everyone get into u with dere comment no matter aw much it hurts, at times ignoring is the best way handle such.. But we won't mind an update anytime soon sha

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Roadto2019:

Mtcheew. Don't start what you can't finish.
awwwan you are such a cute baby,no wonder your words are so childish.Tell you what i can tolerate kids like you muah kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!