Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (106675 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Jeremy123(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2019
tracyberry:
Battery low, I will drop another update later in the day.

Till when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by divinelypruned(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Madam OP, please close this your story if you are tried, instead of your numerous excuses, at first you promised to be serious, requested for readers and when they finally came, you started giving excuses.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Continuation

After having their meal, they drove to their apartment, Tiger gathered all the girls for meeting while at that, Vera contacted with other supreme mafias in other schools and abroad, after explaining things to them, she switched off her phone and they began their meeting.

Vera - First and foremost I bring good news, the girl Tracy had agreed to join us, according to Baba she is the light that will help us win the fight, we have just a week to do the initiation, this is no time to sit back and relax for our lives are at stake. I have contacted the leaders of the Supreme mafias in other schools, they will be joining us soon the initiation.
Tiger - Vera are they going to arrive?
Vera - Hopefully Tomorrow or the next, they aren't happy cause I told them late but they all agreed to come.

****Nikki's place***

Nikki - This bracelet will protect, any gun shot at you won't harm you. As long as you don't remove it from your wrist.

The girls took one each and wore it on their wrist, they were all happy that such a beautiful bracelet would serve as a shield to them, they discussed on their strategy to attack the girls (Vera and her gang), after which they brought weed and Vodka, hennessy and other alcoholic drinks to celebrate their victory in advance.

*****The hospital******
Tracy opened her eyes and saw herself in a hospital, she tried getting up but her head felt heavy, she felt pain in her head, while she was holding her head in pain, a nurse came in.

Nurse - How're you feeling?
Tracy - my head hurt, I'm feeling headache and a bit dizzy.
Nurse - she gave her food, medication and told her get some rest.

Tracy laid down on the bed thinking of the decision she made, she knew she can't go back now and didn't care less what happens to her from then on, all she wanted was to avenge her parents and friends. While she was still lost in her thoughts, someone held her hand and called her name "Tracy".

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Who's this someone oooo, oya comma continue ooo asap

Tanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Uzzyvic(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
thanks 4 the update and ride onthanks 4 the update and ride onthanks 4 the update and ride on
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Uzzyvic(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
thanks 4 the update & ride onthanks 4 the update & ride onthanks 4 the update & ride on
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
thanks for the update but it was damn short..hope you are good?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Continuation

Tracy was brought back to reality when she heard someone called her name, she looked up and saw Vera smiling at her, she tries to get up but Vera held her back.

Vera - Lay back and rest cause you will need it.
Tracy - When am i gonna be initiated?
Vera - Ouuuu someone is getting excited, you don't have to worry about the initiation, just prepare yourself physically, mentally and spiritually.

In the evening Tracy went with Vera to her apartment, when they got there, Tracy was amazed by the building and it's beauty, Vera who saw her facial expression explained things to her.

Vera - That's my house, That's where I and the girls live and you will be staying with us but don't worry, there are more than enough rooms.

They went in while Tracy kept admiring the house with her eyes, she found the girls on different places, some were busy watching TV, some were sleeping, others were either playing games or smoking. She was taken to her room by one of the girls, it was spacious and luxurious, everything has been set so she just had to unpack her clothes. Vera feeling tired and exhausted went and laid down to rest a bit, she has been busy trying to make arrangements for the initiation, being the daughter of a politician, she was able to prepare a luxurious hotel owned by her dad for the leaders of the Supreme mafias coming for the initiation.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2019
thanks for updating in the early hours of the day.may God give you the strength to complete this wonderful story you got here
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Op tanks for the update,

U too much
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
skubido:
Op tanks for the update,

U too much
you don reach here again abi
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
skubido:
Op tanks for the update,

U too much
you don reach here again abi

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Continuation

The next day, Vera woke Tracy early in the morning and took her to Baba in ogun state, Tracy slept in the car on their way going and only woke up when they got to their destination.

Tracy - where is this? What are we doing in this bushy area?
Vera - Calm down and follow me, I will explain everything later, I want you to meet an important person.

Vera took her to Baba shrine, by then he was done with his morning prayers. When Baba saw them he kept starring at Tracy, she noticed and felt uncomfortable with his stares.

Tracy - (She held Vera's hand and whispered to her "I hope you aren't expecting me to sleep with this old man, if that's part of the initiation then i object to it".
Vera - Tf!!! Girl just shut your mouth and watch, I will be nice as much as i can but don't you dare disrespect me, and the old man you are talking about has no interest in you, you have a lot to learn so keep quiet and listen, next time i won't allow such Insult from you.

Tracy was surprised, this was the first time she saw Vera truly angry, she apologized and kept a straight waiting to see what happens next, Baba smiled knowing Tracy was the girl whom would be a great light to the gang, Baba saw a great light shining on her forehead, he took them in and the following conversation took place.

Vera - Baba this is Tracy, the girl who saved Tiger from the daughters of jezebel and..... (before she could finish her speech, baba cut her off)
Baba - Don't worry, I already know who she is, there's no need to be formal, when i saw her, I saw a great light shining on her forehead, this child is a great child who will help the gang. *facing Tracy he said.... My daughter how are you doing?
Tracy - I'm fine sir, Thank you.
Vera - Tracy, he is Baba who provides us with charm for protection, he is a great man and he notify us when there is danger, he was also the one who told us about you even though he has never met you so don't disrespect him next time.
Tracy - I understand. (she apologies to baba who laugh it off).
Vera - Baba i have notified the leaders of the Supreme mafias in different schools for the initiation, I have decided a date for the initiation.
Baba - When is it going to take place?
Vera - since the initiation will take a couple of days, he shall begin on friday, by then everyone would be present, Can you prepare that "Thing" before then?
Baba - Don't worry about me, It will be done, since Today is Wednesday, I still have a lot of time before the initiation. *facing Tracy he said....... You are going to become a great member of the Supreme mafias, only you can ensure the peace we seek for and tame the opposers, the Supreme mafias has ruled the school in the shadow for a long time, don't give in to defeat.

Vera got irritated by baba's word, he told Tracy to excused them and she went outside while they talked.

Vera - Baba I'm the leader of the mafias, why are you telling her like the mafias are helpless without her? She haven't done half of what I have done yet you are prasing her, I can't allow such when the leaders of the Supreme mafias from different schools will be coming, I can't be belittled by her.
Baba - (in a high tone) Listen!!!!! Don't get ahead of yourself, don't make enviness your friend, Tracy will be the light of the mafia, don't make me repeat myself. You are the leader, act like one!! The past leaders of the Supreme mafias were not as weak as you neither were they moved by words, be careful the path you take, you need to get serious or you will lose yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by aprilwise(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
It's getting more interesting. Thanks for the update.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Continuation

Vera thought of Baba's words while she drove back to the apartment, Tracy didn't say a word as she kept starring in the window. Vera drove in a high speed as she kept thinking of Baba's word which triggered her, she looked at Tracy and wondered how Tracy would be of help to the mafias on her own. Tracy felt awkward after hearing those vague words from the old man whom, she didn't think much about it cause she thought he was bluffing but after listening to Vera's preparations for the initiation, she got curious and decided to get more details from her.

Tracy - Vera, uhm.... Well about the initiation, whom were you talking were going to arrive. (Vera ignored her, she felt Tracy could become a problem to her in the future, when they were close to the apartment, Vera's phone rang and it was Tiger that was calling).
Vera - Yo Tiger, I'm driving what's up?
Tiger - Where are you? Scorpion is here.

Vera was shocked and speechless, she couldn't believe her ears, Scorpion is one of the leaders of the Supreme mafias, A level 400 student in Uniben, a sadist who was feared by the students in the school, she was a law student, though she was brilliant but she was stoic and her father was a politician and her uncle was the VC. Vera kept wondering why she was the first to come, knowing her, she was always late. Vera drove into the house, parked the car and made her way to the house where she found a girl with long Red hair sitting in the parlor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
aprilwise:
It's getting more interesting. Thanks for the update.

Arigatou smiley
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
thanks for the updates and when are we expecting the next update traceberry?0
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates and when are we expecting the next update traceberry?0

Heheheh.... I don't know yet but I will try to update early.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
tracyberry:

Heheheh.... I don't know yet but I will try to update early.

Plz do oooo, u too much
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
skubido:

Plz do oooo, u too much

Lol Thanks
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Uzzyvic(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
wow thanks for the update;hope it won't be long for next update@tracyberry
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Well I guess I should drop one more update. cry
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Deyoungne: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nice update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Aphroditee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
tracyberry:
Continuation

After having their meal, they drove to their apartment, Tiger gathered all the girls for meeting while at that, Vera contacted with other supreme mafias in other schools and abroad, after explaining things to them, she switched off her phone and they began their meeting.

Vera - First and foremost I bring good news, the girl Tracy had agreed to join us, according to Baba she is the light that will help us win the fight, we have just a week to do the initiation, this is no time to sit back and relax for our lives are at stake. I have contacted the leaders of the Supreme mafias in other schools, they will be joining us soon the initiation.
Tiger - Vera are they going to arrive?
Vera - Hopefully Tomorrow or the next, they aren't happy cause I told them late but they all agreed to come.

****Nikki's place***

Nikki - This bracelet will protect, any gun shot at you won't harm you. As long as you don't remove it from your wrist.

The girls took one each and wore it on their wrist, they were all happy that such a beautiful bracelet would serve as a shield to them, they discussed on their strategy to attack the girls (Vera and her gang), after which they brought weed and Vodka, hennessy and other alcoholic drinks to celebrate their victory in advance.

*****The hospital******
Tracy opened her eyes and saw herself in a hospital, she tried getting up but her head felt heavy, she felt pain in her head, while she was holding her head in pain, a nurse came in.

Nurse - How're you feeling?
Tracy - my head hurt, I'm feeling headache and a bit dizzy.
Nurse - she gave her food, medication and told her get some rest.

Tracy laid down on the bed thinking of the decision she made, she knew she can't go back now and didn't care less what happens to her from then on, all she wanted was to avenge her parents and friends. While she was still lost in her thoughts, someone held her hand and called her name "Tracy".
following
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Continuation

Vera made her way to the parlor and found a lady with long red hair sitting in the couch, she recognized her as Scorpion, Scorpion's real name was Nancy but she was called Scorpion by the leaders of the Supreme mafias while the gang called her Da boss, she was tall, fair and curvy, Close to Scorpion there was a girl sitting next to her, Each Leader of the Supreme mafias came with an assistant, Scorpion's assistant was a shallow looking girl, she was in low cut with her hair dyed well, she had piercing everywhere. Vera went to meet them while Tracy hurried to the kitchen to look for food, having woken up early to meet Baba they haven't eaten anything and it was 2:30pm in the afternoon. Vera met with them, they greeted themselves and the following conversation took place.

Vera - I will be lying if I'm not surprised to meet you here, seems like you have nothing doing this week.
Scorpion - (laughs) Are you trying to be sarcastic? Anyway my schedule is pretty tight this week but I came for a reason.
Vera - I hope there's no problem?
Scorpion - Not at all, having explained things to us, I wanted to meet the girl, before coming here mother of the rivers said something about a girl who would become a great light to be supreme mafias, I was curious so I came on my own. (mother of the rivers was a powerful woman, a seer who works with supreme mafias in uniben, she was known for her powerful charms).

Vera stood up in shocked, having known the mother of the rivers, her words were always true and she knew Scorpion was not the type to mess around. Vera was getting uncomfortable with the talk and praises about Tracy, she made to excuse herself but Scorpion called her back and requested to see Tracy.

Scorpion - Where's the girl?
Vera - uhm here she is...... *she turned her back but couldn't find Tracy, she called out to her and Tracy showed up with her mouth filled with beans, she couldn't say a word, she stood there starring at Scorpion when suddenly a hit slap landed on her cheek.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2019
thanks for the update but the suspense is too much o..let the war begins
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Slap me

OP tanks for the update

Happy first Sunday of the month
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by ologuntheo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
following!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yo everyone what's good? embarassed
I will drop an update tonight lipsrsealed
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
tracyberry:
Yo everyone what's good? embarassed
I will drop an update tonight lipsrsealed

Waiting tinz ooo, oshey

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Twist Of Life / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.