Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (27712 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

Chai, u guys wont kill me here with laugh, but on a serious note, 50k is cool na, reason naija na grin
its good cash that's why she can't decide ..
its very risky .. or she collect the 50k and deactivate last last grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

lmao,the hustle is real.grin
even Op seff na hustle he dey do ...
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:

why u have 30billion undecided pounds
The richest man in the Nigeria doesn't have that and I doubt the richest man in the world has thst.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by pawshjai(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

you must give her the 5k ooo tongue

pawshjai, make sure he fulfil his promise, but i hope u not a guy, dont deceive my bros oo
lolz...of cus am a lady..tryin to change ur identity for 50k..reali??
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by pheyikemi: 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Why are people like this?The op wants to dash someone money on nairaland and to streamline his pool , he set a criteria. Why he's now being bashed is what I don't understand. Naija people get wahala o!
Sorry emptybrain, i only suggested not bashed. There's a huge difference between both. When you run after freebies without doing nothing in this present day economy, things are bound to happen especially to the likes of you, if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Well, I didn't see a criteria that states "the winner will be selected on a fastest-finger-first basis". Btw, we need to be doing this game more often. More like once in a month.
wicked! so you will be seeing babe pics abi wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:
even Op seff na hustle he dey do ...
he wan hustle plenty babes with 50k.
kai.cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:08pm On May 31, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz...of cus am a lady..tryin to change ur identity for 50k..reali??
yes ooo, one just got busted now
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
He is not used to seeing fine girls, you cant blame him
midehi2:

thanks, help me give am another slap grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by pawshjai(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

People joke with cash? Lol...
Awwwn...thanks a bunch.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
The richest man in the Nigeria doesn't have that and I doubt the richest man in the world has thst.
Lol so indirectly what do u thinking I'm tryna tell him..
zero chance grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:09pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
Udonmeanit shocked Bezos, owner of Amazon has much more than that.

Net worth : $103b
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is not used to seeing fine girls, you cant blame him
cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by superemmy(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2018
shasha101:
OP, instead of blessing just one person, y not share for 5ppl things are hard oooo

embarassedIf you are truly the person on the dp, then you're the winner. Collect your cash from the op smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:12pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Rankings.

* IamLucy
* Mytime24
* Shasha101
* Karidqueen

PS. I'm not the Op, just saying my personal opinion which might not be wrong. grin

Too much or much makeup no dey allowed o. undecided
Karidqueen should be 2nd honestly
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:12pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

cheesy
Madam, you didn't answer my mention, abi you're busted too grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Udonmeanit shocked Bezos, owner of Amazon has much more than that.

Net worth : $103b
I used the word Doubt !

Even that must include all his assets and the market price of his company's shares which can fluctuate, not raw cash or Assets that can be easily transferred or converted to money.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2018
The way you little children come on Nairaland these days to troll people is amazing. Well, I don't blame you. Btw, I hope you can see that I'm not a lady and that I also didn't upload any pics. Besides, I can give out every month without stress, 5 times what the op is promising. And for your information, I do a legitimate job so don't think I'm one of those people that make money through illegal means.
pheyikemi:
Sorry emptybrain, i only suggested not bashed. There's a huge difference between both. When you run after freebies without doing nothing in this present day economy, things are bound to happen especially to the likes of you, if you know, you know.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Madam, you didn't answer my mention, abi you're busted too grin
oh which mention? say what
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by sunnywinter(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
KelvinCX:

Na fake full here na.
the fine ones like carol no get dp

lol who's fake?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

Karidqueen should be 2nd honestly
I didn't rate them, just randomly. But I do know that the winner might come out from there.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

just shut up.angry

who are you to call someone ugly.
let's see your baby mama's pic.

undecided

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by pawshjai(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

yes ooo, one just got busted now
lmao...are u serious...lolz..u wnt blame him..kwantry x hard..50k issa lot
God knws if i handle such money now..i tink for 3 days strait on wah to do wif it...wif alot of needs..one has to be wise..
the guy is wrong and foolish dou..its easy to catch a fake acct nao
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:

why u have 30billion undecided pounds

You seem to have a problem with answering questions straight.

I've not really been impressed with the pictures I've been seeing. Yours is kinda refreshing to see. I just want to confirm if it's yours.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol so indirectly what do u thinking I'm tryna tell him..
zero chance grin
That he stands no chance whatsoever

I bet a million pounds and a guy looking like paddy Adenuga will do the trick grin

op might just be that nigga cheesy

Never say never
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
Mine will not be in that format nau. I'll try to do something different so that matured babes like ishilove, dominique, farano, missraine69, kimbraa and co. can all participate.
midehi2:

wicked! so you will be seeing babe pics abi wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2018
pawshjai:
lmao...are u serious...lolz..u wnt blame him..kwantry x hard..50k issa lot
God knws if i handle such money now..i tink for 3 days strait on wah to do wif it...wif alot of needs..one has to be wise..
the guy is wrong and foolish dou..its easy to catch a fake acct nao
you are young and beautiful.
op,this one is good.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

You seem to have a problem with answering questions straight.

I've not really been impressed with the pictures I've been seeing. Yours is kinda refreshing to see. I just want to confirm if it's yours.

lalas247 op seems to be an ukwu lover.shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:19pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
The way you little children come on Nairaland these days to troll people is amazing. Well, I don't blame you. Btw, I hope you can see that I'm not a lady and that I also didn't upload any pics. Besides, I can give out every month without stress, 5 times what the op is promising. And for your information, I do a legitimate job so don't think I'm one of those people that make money through illegal means.
Oshe! see smashing grin oya start with me and prove him wrong that you gallant cheesy tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

lalas247 op seems to be an ukwu lover.shocked
lala247 over to you, he is seeing shomething, no dulling grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

oh which mention? say what
We were talking about your picture, you told me you were dark? The next mention from me you didn't reply.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

I won't. But only one person gets to win.
Nah! I disagree with you on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.