Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (27718 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
That's not being rich na.
oga show us ya worth or dont brag again cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
I will say I'm rich if I could buy my favorite football club, real madrid, without batting an eyelid
smeag0l:
That's not being rich na.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

Sweetie grin

What's Hackney saying today grin how's the weather, it's cloudy here but it's humid still so we faking summer cheesy

If that's you on your profile, you're really pretty kiss
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
I will say I'm rich if I could buy my favorite football club, real madrid, without batting an eyelid
ok gifting 50k x 5 monthly is rich to some people na smiley
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2018
Send me a PM then if that's what you want!
midehi2:

oga show us ya worth or dont brag again cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2018
Where is twheeny ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2018
Babes uploading it, you are not getting it, op said he wanna see a curvaceous body, pretty all over, so stop uploading only ya face and show us ya ukwus jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:
chai wicked! leave her alone jor
I'm sorry hun', make I leave make she hustle grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Send me a PM then if that's what you want!
pm ke, we are all here debating jor, show us ya worth here like you told the other guy, shikena tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Benedictchuks1: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Odinaka, so you no get sense?

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

guy no give excuse, you wont tell me after all the pics babes posted, no one atall, moreover Lala247 is even more endowed than the pics you seeing there, or are you a new boo here cheesy

It's been years since I had an account on this forum. I deleted my last account around 2010. I created this account just for this because I was in a very good mood. I don't know what you guys classify as beautiful, but for me, no lady here has qualified besides Lalas247. I mean no disrespect to the other ladies who posted their pictures, but I have standards.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

I'm sorry hun', make I leave make she hustle grin
you think 50k is small money in naija
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella:

If that's you on your profile, you're really pretty kiss

See lightskin oo shocked MrCork must hear this! grin

You're gorgeous yourself hun kiss
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
Of course, I'll do so whenever I feel like or whenever I'm happy. Please run off this thread and go face your studies. Too many kids on NL these days.
pheyikemi:
Then what's stopping you from doing so? FYI, i care less in whatever it is you do and the last time I checked, I didn't ask you for any justification of whatever is going on with you.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:49pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

It's been years since I had an account on this forum. I deleted my last account around 2010. I created this account just for this because I was in a very good mood. I don't know what you guys classify as beautiful, but for me, no lady here has qualified besides Lalas247. I mean no disrespect to the other ladies who posted their pictures, but I have standards.
Lol. Kukuma give am the cash nah, no disrespect to her as well but that ain't a picture and you should know that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

oshe baddoski, oya Lala247 send ya account number make we wine and toast to this day cheesy LivingFree come here ooo cheesy

but thats not her pics, but she gallant

PRO no go kee me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

See lightskin oo shocked MrCork must hear this! grin

You're gorgeous yourself hun kiss

Lol, thanks hun kiss
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
So suggest to me how to do that here
midehi2:

pm ke, we are all here debating jor, show us ya worth here like you told the other guy, shikena tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

oshe baddoski, oya Lala247 send ya account number make we wine and toast to this day cheesy LivingFree come here ooo cheesy

It's not 11:59pm yet and that's not really an actual picture. If that's her, I have to see her actual picture, not a painting.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
So suggest to me how to do that here
send the money here and show us screenshot, some babes here will benefit from it cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bamidey: 3:52pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

Who be this lala wey dey cause this trouble? the UK girlie abi? OP me don disqualify am, she no dey H like these girls wey upload them pictures abeg grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

It's not 11:59pm yet and that's not really an actual picture. If that's her, I have to see her actual picture, not a painting.
And yet you said she qualified, bia take ya time oooo
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bamidey: 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella:

Lol, thanks hun kiss
You be Igbo girl?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Bamidey:

You be Igbo girl?

Nope
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella:

I think op's just looking for trouble grin
As long as there's a winner, no problem, you in?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Bamidey:

Who be this lala wey dey cause this trouble? the UK girlie abi? OP me don disqualify am, she no dey H like these girls wey upload them pictures abeg grin
meaning
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by BiafranBushBoy: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

you must give her the 5k ooo tongue

pawshjai, make sure he fulfil his promise, but i hope u not a guy, dont deceive my bros oo

Smiles... As long as she is a girl, she will get it because I know Op is unserious!
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
As long as there's a winner, no problem, you in?

No jhur, I'm not very pretty and I cannur allow some figure 8-shaped girl to comman oppress me

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:
And yet you said she qualified, bia take ya time oooo
The young man just dey confused.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
Bamidey:

You be Igbo girl?
No, she be edo cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

The young man just dey confused.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.