Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (27721 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Mine will not be in that format nau. I'll try to do something different so that matured babes like ishilove, dominique, farano, missraine69, kimbraa and co. can all participate.
yea, mature babes like me cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:
lala247 over to you, he is seeing shomething, no dulling grin
change your gender to male abeg.undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2018
But you have not even uploaded your pics for the one that has already been promised!
midehi2:

Oshe! see smashing grin oya start with me and prove him wrong that you gallant cheesy tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
But you have not even uploaded your pics for the one that has already been promised!
and who said i wanna upload pics, am only challenging your worth as stated by you cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:

baybay ... grin wicked

Mummy. Can you feed him for me. Please give him that crumbs of rice from our left over table. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

change your gender to male abeg.undecided
why, when am not male, iffa give you back hand now grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:28pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
I didn't rate them, just randomly. But I do know that the winner might come out from there.
Even from their comments you gonna know na girls them be.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:28pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialDad:

Mummy. Can you feed him for me. Please give him that crumbs of rice from our left over table. cheesy
Are you trolling the Op? Or just typing?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Are you trolling the Op? Or just typing?

Sorry, who are you?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:30pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
We were talking about your picture, you told me you were dark? The next mention from me you didn't reply.
Guy I dont think you have seen my pics before, i hardly post my pics grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2018
So how do I prove it to you now? smiley
midehi2:

and who said i wanna upload pics, am only challenging your worth as stated by you cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:
why, when am not male, iffa give you back hand now grin
you should keep telling yourself there lies.

you think I'm new here?
undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:33pm On May 31, 2018
OfficialDad:

Sorry, who are you?
I'm someone who asked you a question.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
So how do I prove it to you now? smiley
That you can send x 5 of what op said monthly, you are a rich boi cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:33pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

Guy I dont think you have seen my pics before, i hardly post my pics grin
Okay.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

lala247 over to you, he is seeing shomething, no dulling grin

I'm not an ukwu lover per se. Her picture just suits my definition of beautiful. She has curves and her face isn't looking bad from what I can see. I'm interested in seeing and comparing beautiful ladies and handing my money to the most beautiful, and all I've been seeing are below average ladies. I'm even surprised that other people are showering them with praise.

Maybe the definition of female beauty has changed and I wasn't aware.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bamidey: 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
As I don go through the post finish, na good deed the op get for these akwampis but wetn I no go like las las na for una to ask them to write their names carry for hand as a proof! That one na degrading, its obvious they needed the cash but subjecting them to a lowlife object of caricature gonna be a heinous act.
Make I dey obs

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

you should keep telling yourself there lies.

you think I'm new here?

undecided
looking for a way to post my pics, I wont tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bamidey: 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
pawshjai you too like money. See as Biafranbushboy don control your sorry as come him corner. grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 3:36pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella what's your say? My second time noticing your profile.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:36pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy grin... Speechless
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:
looking for a way to post my pics, I wont tongue tongue tongue
smh.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella:
cheesy grin... Speechless
This one don upload picture 3times today...na so desperate you dey?

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

lie, thats my dimple babe tongue

Baby girl! grin

How are you? I'll quote you on a dead thread, I need to catch up with you grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

I'm not an ukwu lover per se. Her picture just suits my definition of beautiful. She has curves and her face isn't looking bad from what I can see. I'm interested in seeing and comparing beautiful ladies and handing my money to the most beautiful, and all I've been seeing are below average ladies. I'm even surprised that other people are showering them with praise.

Maybe the definition of female beauty has changed and I wasn't aware.
guy no give excuse, you wont tell me after all the pics babes posted, no one atall, moreover Lala247 is even more endowed than the pics you seeing there, or are you a new boo here cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by pheyikemi: 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
The way you little children come on Nairaland these days to troll people is amazing. Well, I don't blame you. Btw, I hope you can see that I'm not a lady and that I also didn't upload any pics. Besides, I can give out every month without stress, 5 times what the op is promising. And for your information, I do a legitimate job so don't think I'm one of those people that make money through illegal means.
Then what's stopping you from doing so? FYI, i care less in whatever it is you do and the last time I checked, I didn't ask you for any justification of whatever is going on with you.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

Baby girl! grin

How are you? I'll quote you on a dead thread, I need to catch up with you grin

ok my love, just catching fun hea cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
That's not being rich na.
midehi2:

That you can send x 5 of what op said monthly, you are a rich boi cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

Long as you dint buy the mb and it ain your profile, swerve. kiss

5 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

chai wicked! leave her alone jor
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:

will u shut up ... how is she fake .. u won't know fake if its staring at u in the face..
instead of u to appreciate beauty typical dreg he will Insult undecided

Sweetie grin

What's Hackney saying today grin how's the weather, it's cloudy here but it's humid still so we faking summer cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2018
Kimcutie:
Khallyella what's your say? My second time noticing your profile.

I think op's just looking for trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.