Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,078 members, 7,867,092 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (28129 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Khallyella(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2018
iLegendd:
You almost fine small, but you're using the wrong bleaching cream. cheesy

No problem kiss
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Follygunners: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

Because it's my money and I can do anything I want with it.

Typical Igbo man response! grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
Lalas247:
haha ... you have to love Nl sometimes cheesy
Midehi2 says you look better than the image on your profile. Is it true?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Sparkle777(f): 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
Wait oooh, I wan enter too. Hold up. Lemme post my own pix in my profile.
Guys, vote for me. I will post a counter thread and give out 20k from my winning proceeds.
I hope am not late though.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
sadsad
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
Op, if you have 50k to throw around, go to education section and pay someone's school fee with it. God will richly bless you than spending it on some beauty.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
Sparkle777:
Wait oooh, I wan enter too. Hold up. Lemme post my own pix in my profile.
Guys, vote for me. I will post a counter thread and give out 20k from my winning proceeds.
I hope am not late though.
okay,run fast.cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
Meeehn! grin I can't help but laugh
"Using the wrong bleaching cream" grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

Midehi2 says you look better than the image on your profile. Is it true?
cheesy cheesy doubting thomas, and you think she will just admit like that, direct this question to a truthful nairalander cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2018
Khallyella:

No problem kiss
Mtcheew! Stop kissing me joor. You that yaff nuh brushed since last week. lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Mine will not be in that format nau. I'll try to do something different so that matured babes like ishi.love, domi.nique, far.ano, missr.aine69, kim.braa and co. can all participate.
I'll participate if your grand prize will be 100k. grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Dillusionist(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
iLegendd:
Mtcheew! Stop kissing me joor. You that yaff nuh brushed since last week. lipsrsealed
angry
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bibidear(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
Khutie:

•••Thanks bruh! But I'll pass. I'm fine with bibidear, though she's been acting funny lately but I'm still going heads down over her. Thanks for the IV once again… Respek.
lol,i av been busy dear
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bibidear(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
Flamezzz:

Choi! Never knew you love that girlie, how you changed? I know you must have forgotten my previous moniker but bro I can't count how many b*tches you got down with. I know you bro, bad nigga from the east with a Yoruba mum or grandmum(can't remember actually). I'm surprise you are falling in love with a Yoruba girl.
Bibidear come o this one strong gan! shocked
how did u know all these......its nice now,a yoruba girl with an igbo guy......lol
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2 post your picture........................... dont be scared or shy, no body will beat you...............

edo girls like to dey use style do their things.......................she wan post picture since morning but because of small pride and fear, she no fit na im make am com dey form comedian for the thread since

if you know, you know
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy doubting thomas, and you think she will just admit like that, direct this question to a truthful nairalander cool

I've not really been impressed by what I've seen so far. I'm not going to give 50K to someone who doesn't meet my criteria for beautiful. If Lala247 is as or more good looking than the image on her profile like you say and I don't see any other girl that as good looking, I'll give her the money.

This is Africa's biggest forum for God's sake, and as far as I'm concerned Africa's got the finest women. I expected my mind to be blown. I'm really disappointed.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Sparkle777(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

okay,run fast.cheesy

Oya, sheck am. E good? Tell me oo,cos I wan win. Abi mae I post anoda one?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Kimbraa, sense wee nor kee yu
kimbraa:
Op, if you have 50k to throw around, go to education section and pay someone's school fee with it. God will richly bless you than spending it on some beauty.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
midehi2 post your picture........................... dont be scared or shy, no body will beat you...............

edo girls like to dey use style do their things.......................she wan post picture since morning but because of small pride and fear, she no fit na im make am com dey form comedian for the thread since

if you know, you know
are you ok now grin

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

I've not really been impressed by what I've seen so far. I'm not going to give 50K to someone who doesn't meet my criteria for beautiful. If Lala247 is as or more good looking than the image on her profile, like you say and I don't see any other girl that as good looking, I'll give her the money.

This is Africa's biggest forum for God's sake, and as far as I'm concerned Africa's got the finest women. I expected my mind to be blown. I'm really disappointed.
You must be intrigued by lala247 profile. Give her the money so others can rest. Nice way of calling people out though.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You must be intrigued by lala247 profile. Give her the money so others can rest. Nice way of calling people out though.
Kikikiki grin
Are You saying the OP is toying with your emotions right now embarassed
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:

I've not really been impressed by what I've seen so far. I'm not going to give 50K to someone who doesn't meet my criteria for beautiful. If Lala247 is as or more good looking than the image on her profile like you say and I don't see any other girl that as good looking, I'll give her the money.

see you wey dey talk, you as an african man, do you have the criteria of an african man, you know what i mean, as in sexy, both body and down below grin tongue

we have finest women, they are shy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

undecided

£50,000 sounds better grin
People with dimples, were fed with empty feeding bottles at child birth..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Alwaysking: 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
KelvinCX:

person wey I know her IG handle.
I dey surprise say fine girl like that dey nairaland sef
Give me the handle first
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
Lala247 show this guy what he want na make we champaign for him head small, hes drooling over you already, just mere painting oooo, chai, why i no come get ukwu na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
Don't worry, dear. I won't ask you to post pictures. Mine will be intellectually tasking
kimbraa:
I'll participate if your grand prize will be 100k. grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

see you wey dey talk, you as an african man, do you have the criteria of an african man, you know what i mean, as in sexly, both body and down below grin tongue

we have finest women, they are shy

As a man the basic thing I need for majority of women to find me attractive is money. And I have that already. I don't like to boast but you are giving me no choice.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Kim.braa, sense wee nor kee yu
Lots of students wrote first semester exams with pending fees and second semester just began and their parents don't have the cash. If he even gives five 10k each, he's commanding blessing upon himself. If I had 50k I consider useless, I'd give it to who needs it the most(students) with some identity to prove he/she is.

One idiot might quote me but just incase, I payed my fees before exams and it was 69,900.
midehi2:
are you ok now grin
Aunty leave story and post that picture cheesy
Nairaland girls like money sha grin cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Don't worry, dear. I won't ask you to post pictures. Mine will be intellectually tasking
tag me ooo, not like this op here grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
Aunty leave story and post that picture cheesy

Nairaland girls like money sha grin cheesy
me i like money but i no get ukwu op dey find tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Bibidear:
how did u know all these......its nice now,a yoruba girl with an igbo guy......lol
I deactivated my first account, so I knew quite some Casanova's over here, so I was surprised when he started hovering over you but it seems you also like the Playboy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.