Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (28064 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2018
iLegendd:
Why did you correct her when you can't end a sentence with a period or start one with a capital letter or even use ellipses correctly? Anyway, what do I know? Please, I want to eat chicken. tongue

Shey I yarn you say I be English teacher abi

Who all those ones epp??

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2018
Waiting to see the winner
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
While the ladies wait for the money, the men in the house should not forget we're building the biggest relationship tips forum for men in Africa. It will be launched soon. To take a peek on how it looks, visit: www.manymen.men

Below is a screen-shot of our current stage. Also, if you want to improve how you chat with women, then download our book called ChatDicted via www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Shey I yarn you say I be English teacher abi

Who all those ones epp??
Ayam nuh hafter de Inglish joor. Just gimme chicken make I chop. cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Stubborn shyld aw far?
I dey oh! Long time, how your side? grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Ayam nuh hafter de Inglish joor. Just gimme chicken make I chop. cheesy
where you for see chicken??

Na eba and ila alasepo I eat this night

No chicken around here bro
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mekonglobal(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Op sleep don dey catch you? Come and anounce the winner already.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Why did you correct her when you can't end a sentence with a period or start one with a capital letter or even use ellipses correctly? Anyway, what do I know? Please, I want to eat chicken. tongue
I see that one's daft mention to me is raking in "Likes" so he felt the urge to join the bandwagon. If Trump whose mother-tongue is English Language used "passed" in the stead of "Past" then who am I not to make mistake? grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
where you for see chicken??

Na eba and ila alasepo I eat this night

No chicken around here bro
That one wey you hold for that your meme na grin grin. That particular chicken dey hungry me o!
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
I see that one's daft mention to me is raking in "Likes" so he felt the urge to join the bandwagon. If Trump whose mother-tongue is English Language used "passed" in the stead of "Past" then who am I not to make mistake? grin
Case has been settled. He is now my NL friend and you, my WA friend.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by BabbanBura(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2018
sunnywinter:

Lool okay now I'm waiting grin

To idan irin harbin jaki ne ba laifi ai, zan dai ce ban da ido
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
That one wey you hold for that your meme na grin grin. That particular chicken dey hungry me o!
grin grin

And KFC go don close ooo.....I for say make you go there go check tongue

But I must confess....that chicken was delicious while it lasted
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2018
BabbanBura:

To idan irin harbin jaki ne ba laifi ai, zan dai ce ban da ido
keramin bura
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
I dey oh! Long time, how your side? grin
We thank God. Just that the light here is too constant. I just wish we'll be out of power for one week. I'm tired of free light. It makes me lazy at times.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
so I'm now daft??

Chao man pikin don suffer
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
grin grin

And KFC go don close ooo.....I for say make you go there go check tongue

But I must confess....that chicken was delicious while it lasted
Hahaha. I knew it. I was wishing I was the one eating it. undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by DEIFIED(m): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2018
So Op is a scam.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
so I'm now daft??

Abeg, make una do go fix una wedding. Na so e dey carry start.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Case has been settled. He is now my NL friend and you, my WA friend.
What's WA? grin
iLegendd:
We thank God. Just that the light here is too constant. I just wish we'll be out of power for one week. I'm tired of free light. It makes me lazy at times.
If they don't give light now, you'll complain. Wike is working!

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Hahaha. I knew it. I was wishing I was the one eating it. undecided
a whole you

I'm sure you've had way better....me na hungry man na
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
so I'm now daft??

Read the first sentence on that post again. This time, slowly.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2018
AyamConfidence:
a whole you

I'm sure you've had way better....me na hungry man na
I hungry pass you. Na because of hunger make me change to trans-gender so dat I fit get this money wey Op wan give. Man must wak.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
What's WA? ;DIf they don't give light now, you'll complain. Wike is working!
Nothing concern Wike joor. It's a different grid.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2018
motherfucker:
what money? what intimidation? bros, money doesn't buy love... my buddy burnt 25m cos of a girl bought her a car and still she didn't love him. I learned a lesson from that.
Ok.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by BabbanBura(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
keramin bura

Ka ji harshen iyamiri. Go back to sabon gari and learn the right intonation. Good try though my Igbo brother
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Nothing concern Wike joor. It's a different grid.
Federal?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
While the ladies wait for the money, the men in the house should not forget we're building the biggest relationship tips forum for men in Africa. It will be launched soon. To take a peek on how it looks, visit: www.manymen.men

Below is a screen-shot of our current stage. Also, if you want to improve how you chat with women, then download our book called ChatDicted via www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

From Mr nice guy to alpha male??
why would a sane man want to become an alpha male?.

Alpha males are already going into extinction in civilized countries. They've all embraced the beta male concept yet you're trying to encourage the ones in Nigeria to be alpha males.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Federal?
Nothing concern Fed Gov. It's a coded something o! Anyway, I have bought your wedding gown, so get ready.

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Elder001:

From Mr nice guy to alpha male??
why would a sane man want to become an alpha male?.

Alpha males are already going into extinction in civilized countries. They've all embraced the beta male concept yet you're trying to encourage the ones in Nigeria to be alpha males.
I'll think about things. I need to call a general meeting on this.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2018
grin where is that hungry op , who wanted to dash girls 50k?. Please show, The thunder wey i borrow from this man, no fit waste. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Nothing concern Fed Gov. It's a coded something o! Anyway, I have bought your wedding gown, so get ready.
Aww! It's beautiful but how did you buy the gown without my size specification? grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
haha u still never get over dat pix?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / What Is It With Ebira Gals? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.