Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (28052 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AxceX(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:
Baba Axcex, I dey see you sha.
I day low key dey observe wink,mhisbliss nobi her picture be that I fit bet with my balls grin,I sha don sight one potential winner. she's cute for face.my no mention her name
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2018
AxceX:
I day low key dey observe wink,mhibliss nobi her picture be that I fit bet with my balls grin,I sha don sight one potential winner. she's cute for face.my no mention her name

cheesycheesy

mhis... ss

fine sha.

her ass fine aswear with my kiss condoms.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by motherfucker: 10:48pm On May 31, 2018
iLegendd:
Keep quiet. When we teach men how to get women without money, some of you guys come to our threads and say, "Make money and you'll get any woman."

Now, someone is using money to get what he wants, but you're here feeling intimidated. Be careful before I slap you through this cheap phone I'm using.
what money? what intimidation? bros, money doesn't buy love... my buddy burnt 25m cos of a girl bought her a car and still she didn't love him. I learned a lesson from that.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
AxceX:
I day low key dey observe wink,mhisbliss nobi her picture be that I fit bet with my balls grin,I sha don sight one potential winner. she's cute for face.my no mention her name
Thats is how you like jumping into conclusions, its not me sha
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
mhisbliss, is that you on your profile?the OP should kuku hand you the money na.
I'm not competing, the desperate ones need it more than i do

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

If you hide your face, please don't hide your curves and your beauty.
Swallows hard and ran away real quick
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Swallows hard and ran away real quick

Is that you on your DP? the pic looks like Adelle.

I love that lady like wetin I no fit describe.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AxceX(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

cheesycheesy

mhis... ss

fine sha.

her ass fine aswear with my kiss condoms.
No begin open your new Vaseline o cheesy,na IG lady pics be that..mention me when op drop him winner my see if we both think view alike.. I fit just drop something for that fine babe I been day yarn b4 if she no win
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
AxceX:
No begin open your new Vaseline o cheesy,na IG lady pics be that..mention me when op drop him winner my see if we both think view alike.. I fit just drop something for that fine babe I been day yarn b4 if she no win

As I no know her, how I want know no be she dey winner?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AxceX(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Thats is how you like jumping into conclusions, its not me sha
I say I fit bet with my balls,I'm certain it's not you cheesy
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by smeag0l(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2018
Lol....I'm just here waiting for OP to announce his winner. Btw, you, midehi2 and lala commented most on this thread yet you all aren't competing. Last last, big gurls be big gurls
mhisbliss:
I'm not competing, the desperate ones need it more than i do
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AxceX(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

As I no know her, how I want know no be she dey winner?
Mention me make I see the moniker wey win
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
smeag0l:
Lol....I'm just here waiting for OP to announce his winner. Btw, you, midehi2 and lala commented most on this thread yet you all aren't competing. Last last, big gurls be big gurls
Comment most? My comments started on the previous page, I'm just here to observe

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 11:09pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

Is that you on your DP? the pic looks like Adelle.

I love that lady like wetin I no fit describe.

Ya its her
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mhisbliss(f): 11:09pm On May 31, 2018
AxceX:
I say I fit bet with my balls,I'm certain it's not you cheesy
Nah its not
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
AxceX:
Mention me make I see the moniker wey win

Okay baba!

cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
Oh boy!see as my longthroat carry me come here...after I don watch#john wick finish! tongue wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AxceX(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nah its not
Alright but I want to believe you're a worthy competitor if you'd decided to participate right wink?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
goldony:
Oh boy!see as my longthroat carry me come here...after I don watch#john wick finish! tongue wink

you, you big pass the 50k na. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kimcutie: 11:23pm On May 31, 2018
midehi2:

yeah, the sleep dey romance me
Let it not romance you too much o, we don't want to hear stories that touch. grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mimimile93: 11:24pm On May 31, 2018
Bolkocs:
I'm feeling generous today and I just want to make a lucky person happy. I will be awarding the sum of 50,000 naira to the most beautiful lady that comments on this thread. I'll be the judge of who I think is the most beautiful. Please don't post pictures. Just have your picture on your profile and comment. When you are selected as the winner, just email me your account number and you will be credited with the winning sum.

Warning: Don't trying to dupe me by using someone else's picture. This is tantamount to stealing and you will face repercussions.

The thread closes by 11:59pm today.

Good luck and may the best girl win.

Op there's no pretty girl on NL. NL girls are old cargos with rickle faces.. Using makeup to deceive people
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Lots of students wrote first semester exams with pending fees and second semester just began and their parents don't have the cash. If he even gives five 10k each, he's commanding blessing upon himself. If I had 50k I consider useless, I'd give it to who needs it the most(students) with some identity to prove he/she is.

One idiot might quote me but just incase, I payed my fees before exams and it was 69,900.

I'm sorry but it is PAID
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
AyamConfidence:

I'm sorry but it is PAID

Baba how far na?
we no cum dey see you for our normal joints.

FAOB thread.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

Baba how far na?

we no cum dey see you for our normal joints.

FAOB thread.
bros I dey ooo.... I just gentle

Omo after United give me knockout punch that year I just say make I relax for that level

I still dey observe the thread ooo but na for low-key

How e dey be na....any recent successes
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Omo after United give me knockout punch that year I just say make I relax for that level

Them nack me 6 carry overs too last week.
I just dey observer ground till WC.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
AyamConfidence:

I'm sorry but it is PAID
Was that the only error you could spot? And hope you've been correcting all the grammatical blunders on this thread. Anyway, got that.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Was that the only error you could spot? And hope you've been correcting all the grammatical blunders on this thread. Anyway, got that.
please do not fight me

I apologised before stating it na

and no I do not go about correcting blunders....a man has taken up that assignment already
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by AyamConfidence(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

Them nack me 6 carry overs too last week.
I just dey observer ground till WC.

Las Las Alabi go die for our hand

Na WC me sef dey wait for....man no fit hope on top all these friendlies before they send person go back village

When WC show....I go fly into the thread on eagle's wings
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Why did you correct her when you can't end a sentence with a period or start one with a capital letter or even use ellipses correctly? Anyway, what do I know? Please, I want to eat chicken. tongue
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2018
kimbraa:
Stubborn shyld aw far?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Bestlily(f): 11:52pm On May 31, 2018
its 11:51
I think I'm the most beautiful ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.