Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (28053 Views)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These Chicks? / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Calm down, Mrs. Amara. In the game of ego, self-esteem, and how people will perceive us, we turn opportunities down.

This is what you should've done. Take the money with your friend's account, then create a thread on Nairaland and share it among 10 students who need 5k each.

These 10 people will thank you for life. Those people who would've abused you in the future by calling you cheap for taking the money would've had nothing tangible to say. Next time, analyze before you air.

You're wise and I know that, but sometimes, when it comes to protecting our reputations, we think too fast and make mistakes.

You were too quick to air your mind just to keep your reputation. cry
God bless u
we all know op won't give it to those who need hence why picking someone he knows darn well won't take .. for obvious reasons
but your thoughts was exactly my thoughts too .....
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mekonglobal(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bolkocs:

I've announced the winner.
grin Ok lemme check.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mekonglobal(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ok Amarabae is the winner, cool congrats to you, even though you claim you don't need.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

who won ?
did he give it someone that needs it? or spilt it into 5 ?

I don't even know for the op. I had to reply that way, so that he won't mention me again angry

So you did not win?. He said you was feeling big.

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by noblebaby12(f): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Here,just to observe
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Premiumwriter: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Suchy22:
grin grin Here to observe
or here to contest grin

You fine sha wink
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialDad:

I don't even know for the op. I had to reply that way, so that he won't mention me again angry

So you did not win?. He said you was feeling big.
he had no intention of giving the money away ......
anyway forget story biko ..
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

he had no intention of giving the money away ......
anyway forget story biko ..

Lolz
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Did I come late ehn?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mikejj(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Op be careful oocheesy.. There are some yahoo boys here using female monikerscheesy.. They have female instagram models on their dp.
...u knw d sure thing naw.any babi wey comment na to check her pics..we are Africans

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bolkocs:

I've selected the winner.
so who? I hope she uploaded her pics oo

Now its time to do my weekend for me, all the PRO na, if not will fire you this grin

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
From you? yes cheesy
Awww, how cute kiss
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Amarabae:

Thanks.
I Don't want it.
Look around for people in need around you and share it to them.
There is a blessing attached to it.
If truly you are not trolling.
Thanks.

see you, drop the ego and chop free money, nothing dey sup, shey nairalanders will come and beat you in your house grin

why not take and share it in education section undecided

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Kinggnicole(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice gesture smiley
I hope you read this comment . I write articles. If you have any writing project, I'm at your service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kinggnicole:
Nice gesture smiley
I hope you read this comment . I write articles. If you have any writing project, I'm at your service.
Your own matter tire me undecided
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Did I come late ehn?
So na you be this?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
See this is a lose-lose situation. If she had taken the money she would've been criticized. She didnt and still gets criticized. Now suppose she creates a thread or pops up in the education thread, then people will complain that the threads were infilitrated by scammers.
Amarabe do not feel bad, you stood on your principles and that is always the right place to be.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobodys(f): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
hiawathia1981:
See this is a lose-lose situation. If she had taken the money she would've been criticized. She didnt and still gets criticized. Now suppose she creates a thread or pops up in the education thread, then people will complain that the threads were infilitrated by scammers.
Amarabe do not feel bad, you stood on your principles and that is always the right place to be.
.....well said....

What I don't understand is why some busybodies are bashing her.....it's her ego,her choice and her decision..she even suggested that d op give d money to the needies around him.......... U sure cnt satisfy humans....

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

I figured some people needed the money more. Besides how am i sure i would have won. I was just saying.

About naming two...from the top of my head, i would say...only guys have won Big brother Naija...all three seasons.

BBN isn't a fair competition and they spend 83 days in isolation (although with the good food) It's still a tedious task from the little i saw.
N.B

Now that the competition is over i might just flash my picture... cheesy

Post it.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mrphysics(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
midehi2:

Now its time to do my weekend for me, all the PRO na, if not will fire you this grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by mrphysics(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
I think nairaland has been made in such a way people fight or struggle just to keep their ego. people are now afraid what others will say when they act a particular way.

I think amarabae has done well, I think the op should consider the money as a gone cash, give it to the second best participant or the second runner up should the first runner up rejects the offer. If after three attempts and no one takes it, the op should share it to students.

My thoughts anyway. The winner has made her choice and it's finished, there's no need of criticizing her. Those that criticized her would have also done same should she have collected the money by saying she uploaded a picture just to earn the money.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by futurebillgate(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Suchy22:
let me not say whats in my mind
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

BBN isn't a fair competition and they spend 83 days in isolation (although with the good food) It's still a tedious task from the little i saw.
N.B

Post it.

Done
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by futurebillgate(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Suchy22:
let me not say anything
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
midehi2:

i first talk am say we know una way cheesy

edo babes..................we know them cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

Done
Black and White? Really?
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i first talk am say we know una way cheesy

edo babes..................we know them cool
we no dey carry last na tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by midehi2(f): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
midehi2:
we no dey carry last na tongue cheesy

na so cheesy

Carry go!...............,.we dey your back cool
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

Black and White? Really?

Yep.
Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Did I come late ehn?

Yes. I was fighting on your behalf here since oo, you deserve the 50k

1 Like

Re: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread by Flamezzz: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yep.
No try remove am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.